The Debt Pt. 01

Story Info
Held hostage by mobsters in a shitty bar.
1.2k words
3.98
10.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drum my fingers against the steering wheel and check the clock. I'm furious. Cole was supposed to be out here twenty minutes ago.

I turn off the engine and go inside the shitty bar. But as soon as I step through the door, someone grabs me and puts a gun to my head. Cole is standing in the back behind a group of men. He's white as a sheet.

A tall man in jeans and a black T-shirt stuffs a handgun into his back pocket.

"Looks like your collateral is finally here."

"Cole! What the hell is this?"

"Your boyfriend owes us a substantial amount of money. Substantial. He does not seem to understand the seriousness of his obligations, so you'll stay here until he does."

I'm stunned. I don't even understand how he knows these people.

"How much does he owe you?"

"Ninety thousand."

"Cole, what the fuck?!" I fight against the man holding my arms. "What did you do?"

"Now Cole leaves."

Cole stares at the floor the whole way out. He can't even look at me. The door swings shut behind him.

The guy in charge grabs my upper arm and drags me to a grungy office in the back. He ties my legs and arms to a wooden chair and sits at the desk. He lights a Camel.

"No one's going to touch you, don't worry." He exhales. "I just want my money."

"That's very comforting."

"Yeah, well. Take it or leave it." He shrugs. "Your boyfriend is a real piece of work, by the way. You know when we asked for collateral, he was the one who suggested you? It was the first thing he said."

"Please tell me you're joking."

"Wish I could. Don't get me wrong, we hold onto people. But it usually takes a while to get there. Not my first choice."

I'm seething. He has a 2016 Range Rover. He has an investment portfolio. I know in the pit of my stomach that he's not coming back.

"I'm going to fucking kill him. Do I even want to know what he did?"

"He doesn't know how to walk away from a losing hand. We've been very patient."

"Yeah, he's a dirtbag, I get it. But why are you taking it out on me? He has assets, a lot of them. I'll make you a list. I don't need to be a part of this."

"Relax. He'll get the money. They always do."

I sigh.

"Yeah. Sure."

He stands up and gags me with a bandana. It tastes like sweat.

"I've got some business to attend to. You like music?"

I nod. He flips the radio on and finds a soul station. He turns around before he leaves.

"Not a fucking peep."

I try to fidget out of the ropes while he's gone. It's useless. I look around to see if there's anything I can use. The trash is full of take-out containers and there's a pillow and blanket folded neatly on the couch.

The man returns with two glasses. He puts the scotch on his desk and pulls down my gag. He holds the water up for me to sip.

"Can I have some of yours? I need it more than you."

"Sure."

He holds the scotch to my lips and I swallow all I can. He finishes what I don't. His arms are covered in tattoos and he has plugs in his earlobes. He's hot in a dirty way. I can do this.

"Thanks. What's your name, if I may ask?"

"Jasper."

"I'm Raven." I pause. "I gotta say, I wish we were meeting under different circumstances."

"It's not ideal." He checks his phone. "Your boyfriend will be here soon."

"He is definitely not my boyfriend anymore."

"Good move."

He takes a roll of Lifesavers out of his pocket and pops one in his mouth.

"Can I have one?"

"Sure."

"A green one?"

"Yeah, okay."

He plucks out a green candy and places it on my tongue. I suck on it and smile.

"Thanks."

He sits back down.

"So Cole's going to be a while. Trust me." I roll the candy around my mouth with my tongue. "What do you want to do while we wait?"

Jasper lights another cigarette.

"There's a TV in the other room. Only gets three channels."

"I don't want to watch TV."

"You don't have a whole lot of options. What do you want to do?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Shoot."

"I've always wanted to have sex on a pool table. And I am really pissed at my boyfriend right now. Ex-boyfriend."

He looks me up and down. I bat my lashes. He stubs out his cigarette.

"Alright."

He walks me into the barroom at gunpoint. An enormous man with an assault rifle stands by the door.

"Take a hike," Jasper says. The man goes outside without a word.

He turns to me. The gun is still pointed at my face.

"Get on the table."

I sit on the smooth wooden edge.

"Take off your pants."

I take off my leggings. I'm not wearing underwear.

Jasper sets the gun down just out of my reach. He grabs a hank of hair and puts his mouth next to my ear. The feel of his breath on my skin turns me on.

"No funny business."

I shake my head.

"No funny business."

Jasper seizes me by the waist. His body is powerful, and his arms are like tree trunks. He could break me over his knee. I sigh with pleasure and let him dominate me.

He pulls off my flimsy tank top and sucks my bare breasts. I dig my nails into his back and grind against his cock. I slide my hand under his shirt and feel his muscles. I press my heels against his hard ass and clutch his back. I moan loudly.

Jasper spits on my pussy and forces his cock in. I lie back on the felt with my arms above my head. He holds my legs at the knee and fucks me hard. The whole table moves. I play with myself. He puts his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down on his dick.

He pulls out, flips me over, and spanks me with quick, sharp strikes. I grip the edge of the table. He presses my face flat against the felt.

He takes a pool cue and strokes it against my pussy. He uses the long wooden shaft, and he uses

the tip. He canes me until my ass is red. The pleasure grows with every strike. He throws the stick to floor and fucks me from behind. I wobble on my feet.

He snatches my hair and pulls my head up next to his. He puts his other hand my throat.

"You like that?"

He slaps my tit.

"Fuck me," I moan. "Fuck me harder."

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna..."

Gunshots outside. A lot of gunshots.

Jaspers bolts into action. He gives me his gun and pulls another from his calf.

"Shoot anyone who comes through the door," he orders.

We crouch behind the bar and point our weapons at the entrance. We wait. Six men burst in and between the two of us we kill them all. I'm surging with adrenaline.

I train my gun on Jasper as the smoke clears. He's in shock, staring at the pile of bodies. I aim at the back of his head. I pause. I lower the gun.

Jasper turns to me and lets out a wild, raucous laugh. He grabs my face and kisses me. I pull him down to the ground by his belt loops and we fuck on the sticky floor mats.