The Debt Pt. 02

Story Info
Crime king and queen fuck in the office.
919 words
3.86
5.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wave hello to the boys as I breeze on back to Jasper's office. He's yelling at someone on the phone. I wait in the hallway until he's done.

Jasper is sitting at his desk with his head in his hands, but his face goes from stormy to glad when I walk in. I jump in his lap. Kiss his cheek. My legs dangle over the armrest.

"Hey darlin!"

He wraps his arms around me and tilts back in the chair.

"Hello, beautiful. How was the salon?"

"Fabulous. Daniella hooked up me."

Jasper carefully examines my newly manicured fingernails.

"Can't wait for you to drag those across my back."

"Mmm. I can arrange that."

He kisses me deeply. His tongue is thick and velvety in my mouth. I kiss his chin, then his throat.

"Who was on the phone?"

"Goralcyzk."

"Is everything alright?"

"No. Not really. There's a lot of money missing, and apparently no one knows what happened. He was trying to flush something out of me."

"Do you know anything about it?"

"If I did, I sure as hell wouldn't be sitting here."

There's a frantic knock at the door, and Cyrus bursts in without being invited. We both look up.

"What's wrong with you?" Jasper says. "Where are your manners?"

"Sorry boss, it's an emergency. That girl from Detroit."

I sit on the edge of the desk and light a cigarette from Jasper's pack. He leans back and tents his fingers.

"Esther Wong? What'd you find out?"

Cyrus eyes me warily. Jasper snaps his fingers at him.

"Hey! Anything you wanna say to me, you can say to Raven."

"We found out where Wong's going. She owns a house in Mexico, about twenty miles outside some place called Zijuatanejo. Real shithole. Had to go through a bunch of shell companies to find it."

"Is she there?"

"She will be. Her train leaves in three hours. I can intercept her in Denver if I go now."

"Do it. Be careful, you'll only get one shot. Take out the other one, too."

"I'm not worried about a chick."

"You should be. She's ex-special forces. She's probably killed more people than both of us combined."

"Doubt it."

"So help me God, if you fuck this up I will end you myself. Get out of here."

"Thank you, sir."

Cyrus leaves. I give Jasper a pointed look.

"You know he's gonna blow it, right?"

"Yeah, I know. All the competent trackers are chasing that bookkeeper from Reno."

"They're more worried about some math nerd than a super soldier?"

"They think she stole the money. I don't know if I buy it, but Goralcyzk is convinced she's involved. And he's the one who recruited her."

"Why not go to Denver yourself? Don't send a boy to do a man's job. If she makes him, she's gone forever."

Jasper pulls my head back by my hair and kisses me hard.

"Someone's gotta stay here and run this thing."

"Mmmm." I crawl over the desk. "You are so sexy."

He pulls down the front of my shirt and whistles at my cleavage.

"You, mama, are the hottest goddamn thing I've ever seen."

"Are you gonna fuck me, or are you just going to sit there running your bullshit mouth?"

"You little bitch. I oughta tan your fucking hide."

"You're all talk. It's pathetic."

"Bend over. I'll show you talk."

I lower myself down from the desk and step out of my heels. I smirk at Jasper as I wiggle out of my pants. He bites his lower lip.

"Hurry up."

"Hush. You can't rush perfection."

Jasper roughly folds me over the desk and yanks my underwear down. I moan contentedly. He pushes my legs apart, and I grip the edges of the desk.

"Now," he says as he unzips his pants. "Are you going to apologize for your lack of respect?"

"Guess I'm just a bad girl."

Jasper spits on my pussy and jams his cock in. I groan deep from the pit of my stomach. He holds onto my racerback shirt with one hand and slaps my ass with the other. I shriek and cry as loud as I want. It doesn't matter who hears us.

"You like that, you goddamn whore? Huh? You like that?"

"You fuck like a little girl."

"Better watch your mouth before I slap the sass out."

He presses my face against the desk and fingers my asshole with his thumb. His balls slap furiously against the back of my pussy.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me harder."

Jasper lays his chest on my back and curls his arms around my torso. He's slick with sweat, and it rolls down from his hair and onto my skin. I reach down and rub my clitoris. The pressure from his weight feels amazing. We cum at the same time. It's explosive.

Jasper passes me a wad of tissues to clean up, and we put our clothes back on. There's a knock on the door. It's Malone.

"Hey boss," he says. "We got problems in Reno."

"What kind of problems?"

"Private ones."

Malone gives Jasper an icy look. Jasper nods and looks at me.

"Why don't you get something to eat at the bar? I'll be out in a couple minutes."

I give him a long, intimate kiss. Malone shifts uncomfortably.

"Of course, baby. Don't keep me waiting."

"Never."

I wink at Jasper and close the door behind me. The conversation continues in hushed tones and whispers. I get a drink.