The Debt Pt. 01

Story Info
Emma helps out her struggling family by using her body.
2.8k words
4.37
33.4k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's get one thing straight at the start: I am very rich. People in our little town say that I, and my wife, own half the town. In fact, we probably own a bit more than that. Most of the shops on the main street rent their stores from us, and many owe us money through business loans we make. I would like to say we do this for altruistic reasons, but this would not be entirely true. We do it to make more money, and sometimes for other reasons, which I will come to shortly. But, first a little history.

I was born quite wealthy and went to a good college, which is where I met Zoe, my wife. We were naturally attracted to each other as we are both good looking, her much more than me it must be said. She has a stunning figure and classical good looks. But we also soon realised that we both have similar-how shall I put it?- appetites? And being wealthy means we have lots of opportunities to indulge them. But, back to the present.

It started when I got a phone call from one of our business tenants, a Mrs. Stone who owns a small houseware store in town. She sounded very upset, even distraught and I said that I would come over and have a talk with her. I told Zoe I had to go out and hopped into the Ferrari.

It was a ten minute drive through light traffic and when I got there Mrs. Stone was waiting on the sidewalk outside her shop, wringing her hands and looking as though she had been crying. We went inside and she told me the story. It seems that somehow she had gotten involved in a scam when a friend had put her onto what she had described as a "sure fire money making opportunity". I almost laughed at this as it was so clichéd, but I kept my poker face. She was already struggling due to the downturn in the economy and a high level of debt, mostly to me it must be said. And now she was going to be unable to meet her rent or her monthly payments on the loan. In short, she was looking for help.

Well, I listened to her tale and at the end she just looked at me waiting to hear what I was going to say. I just sat there, taking it in, and finally said "I think I might be able to help you." She brightened up at once, clutching at this hope. "But it is something you are going to have to consider carefully."

"Anything," she said. I held up a hand. "Wait before you say that," I said. I folded my arms across my chest. "Is your daughter here?" I asked her.

She looked confused. "My Emma?" I nodded. "Well, yes, she always helps out.

She's out the back in the store-room."

"Can you call her," I asked. "This concerns her too."

Mrs. Stone still looked confused but called her daughter.

Now, at this point I have to tell you about young Emma. I had noticed her when the Stone's first rented the store from us a few years ago. Even then the girl was outstanding; a beautiful young woman with a slim figure but large, round breasts that were obviously firm and tight, always seeming to push at her tight sweaters. She had only just turned eighteen a few weeks ago and we had been invited to the small, humble party they had thrown. Both Zoe and I had been almost unable to take our eyes from her and had talked about her endlessly when we got home, in bed.

Emma appeared, wearing short dungarees and a tee shirt that appeared to be a size too small, though it probably wasn't. "Hello," she said brightly.

"Could you take a seat" I said," we need to have a chat."

She did so and I told them my proposition. "I am prepared to help you out financially," I said. "We can restructure the loan, and we can do something with the rent to tide you over," I told them. "But I am going to want something in exchange."

"Of course," Mrs. Stone said. "Whatever you want."

I looked at Emma. "I will want your daughter," I told her. She looked stunned. "Of course, I don't mean forever. Just for a few days. Let's call it a long weekend."

"But what would you want Emma for?" She asked. "Do you need more staff? She is a good worker."

"No," I said, "nothing like that." I paused, and looked into Emma's eyes. "I want to use her for my pleasure," I said. "Mine, and my wife's. She will stay with us for three days and allow us to indulge ourselves with her."

Mrs. Stone looked horrified. "But that is awful, how could you say such a thing?"

"It is not awful at all," I said. "I can assure you that it will be the most amazing experience of her life." I could see that she was about to protest again and held up a hand to stop her. "Naturally, she would have to consent." I looked again at Emma. "We are not rapists, we would not do anything without her agreement. Emma, you will have to say that you agree to this and that you go along with it willingly. And, while you are with us you will have to do what we ask. If you were to refuse or to back out then the deal would be off."

Mrs. Stone began to speak but Emma cut her off.

"I'll do it," she said. She looked at her mum. "It's the only way," she said. "Or we will lose everything."

There was a bit of back and forth between them, but Emma had clearly made up her mind and we ended up agreeing that I would pick her up the next evening, which was a Friday, and return her home on the Sunday night.

As soon as I got home I told Zoe all about it and she was incredibly excited, going on endlessly about the things she wanted to do with Emma and babbling about how gorgeous she was. She seemed to be looking forward to it more than me. Time flew by and before I knew it I was picking Emma up from her home, again in the Ferrari, and speeding back to our house.

Zoe had prepared a light snack for us and we all ate, though Emma hardly touched hers. We gave her some wine and she had a couple, clearly hoping it would help her apprehension. Eventually we all moved to the living room and sat down to talk. Zoe was very cool, not pushing her but talking to her calmly, putting her at her ease as best she could. All the time she was sitting closer and closer to her, then putting an arm around her. Then she began kissing her lightly on the neck, her voice barely a whisper. Emma was obviously uncomfortable but I could see she was trying to relax. I moved over to the sofa and sat on the other side of her and held one of her hands. "It's ok," I said to her. "We have no intention of hurting you. We think you are wonderful and just want to show you some things you might find you enjoy. Just try to relax and go with it. Clear your mind."

We carried on like this in an unhurried way for some more time and Emma actually seemed to calm down, her tension ebbing away. I stood and held her hands, pulling her up from the sofa. "Come on," I said, "let's go to the bedroom and get more comfortable."

We have a huge bed and I sat Emma down on the edge then sat beside her. I held her face in my hands and kissed her, beginning slowly and gently then gradually opening my mouth more and investigating hers with my tongue. I slid a hand down her back and pulled her toward me, all the time kissing her passionately. Zoe sat the other side of her and gently rubbed her bare arms.

After a while I broke off the kiss and took hold of her top. "Can I take this off?" I asked her. She paused slightly, then nodded. In truth I could hardly wait to get it off and see those fabulous breasts. The top was tight and slid up slowly, gradually revealing a white, lacy bra with the tops of her full breast bulging over the top, a deep cleavage between them. I almost gasped as I lowered my head and began kissing the exposed flesh. As I was doing this Zoe had begun to kiss Emma's neck and shoulders, then still doing this she unsnapped the bra clasp and slid it off her.

This time I did gasp out loud. As the bra came off her breasts bobbed slightly but otherwise hardly moved. They were so firm and full, despite being so large, and were topped by small nipples and perfectly round areola. I slid my hands around them and felt how resilient and tight they were.

"I really have to spend some time enjoying these," I said, moving position so that I was seated behind Emma with my legs around her, so that she was effectively in my lap facing away from me. I put my arms around her and ran my hands up to cup her breasts and began to fondle them. I squeezed and massaged them for ages, letting my finger tips brush the nipples and trace the lines of her curves. While I did this Zoe moved in front of Emma and began to kiss her as I had been doing, with increasing passion and excitement. I noticed that Emma had begun to relax even more, her body feeling less tense.

After what seemed like ages of caressing her incredible breasts I could feel that I was as hard as a rock, and Emma must have felt it pushing against her back. "Zoe," I said. "Why don't you take of the rest of Emma's clothes?" She nodded and ended their kiss, moving down and unfastening Emma's skirt, pulling it down and off her legs. I slid one of my hands down between Emma's legs and ran my fingers across the front of her panties. Amazingly I could feel a slight dampness there, which just made me more excited. Zoe moved back up and put her own hands onto Emma's breasts and ran her finger over them. "Wow," she said simply.

At this point I just had to get inside this girl. We could carry on playing later but I needed to feel myself in her. I got off the bed and slide Emma up so that she was lying on her back, while Zoe slipped her panties off. I took a moment to look at this gorgeous naked girl lying there; her slim, well formed legs, tight stomach and boobs that stood proud and full. Then I got out of my clothes as fast as I could. As I took off my shorts I saw Emma gasp. Even if I say it myself, I am well endowed and she just stared at my long, thick and very hard cock with wide eyes. Zoe saw this too and said, "don't worry my dear, he will be very gentle." I nodded, but thought to myself, "yes, at first maybe."

I knew that Emma was going to need some preparation and went to my knees between her legs. Her pussy was truly delightful, neat and clean and wonderful smelling. I worked on her until she began to sigh audibly and I felt her body squirming. Her juices were flowing nicely so I decided she was ready. I moved up and positioned myself, rubbing the head of my cock against her labia and clitoris before putting it to her vagina and giving a small push.

As the head slipped in she arched and gasped. I held it there and waited for her to calm. "I'm going to give it to you slowly," I said. "Very slowly. I realise it is big for you so we will take it easy." Zoe was now also naked and lying beside Emma. She took hold of one of her hands and squeezed it. "I'm here for you," she said. "Just hold my hand." I gave another push and slid an inch or so into her.

Her pussy was amazingly tight; not virginal, she had clearly had some experience, but I could feel it being stretched by my cock, her pussy lips gripping the shaft and the head having to force its way up her canal. I pulled back a bit then gave another push, slipping another inch in, her body arching again and her eyes squeezing shut. I fucked her with the three or four inches that were inside for a while before trying to get any more in, waiting to feel her relax. Then I gave another push as it went in and managed another couple of inches. We went on like this for what seemed like an age until I felt she was ready. I looked down and saw that she had managed to take all but about an inch and a half of my cock, her pussy clearly stretched tight around it. I also noticed how much vaginal fluid was glistening on the shaft.

I leaned closer to her and said in an almost whisper, "I think you are ready to take the rest."

She opened her eyes wide, "what, there is more?"

Zoe laughed. "Oh my dear sweet thing," she said. "He is barely started."

I kissed Emma lightly on the forehead then pulled back a couple of inches, paused for a heartbeat, then gave a swift and very hard push, fighting against the resistance my cock felt and driving the full length deep inside her. Even when it could go no further I kept up the pressure, making sure she was stretched fully and ready to take what she was going to get next. Emma let out a loud gasp. "Oh darling," Zoe said. "She is crying." I looked at Emma and saw the tears welling from her eyes. Zoe touched her tears with her fingertips. "You wonderful, beautiful girl," she said. She looked at me and said, "Isn't she perfect?"

"Thank you," I said to Emma. "Thank you for letting me do this. I even began to feel tears welling up in my own eyes. Tears of joy and outright pleasure. I pulled my cock back so that just the very tip was still inside her, then in one strong push drove the entire length back into her. I paused briefly before repeating this. Then again. Then again. Then again. On and on I continued to run the length of my cock in and out of her amazing pussy, feeling a pleasure that I could not imagine.

As I was doing this Zoe was kissing Emma's face, kissing away the tears and brushing her lips across Emma's. And Emma's expression was also changing, from one of horror to one of relief, and finally one of pleasure. She was beginning to squirm again under me, her back arching slightly and her hands gripping the sheets. I could feel she was beginning an orgasm and slowed my pace to give her a chance to realise it. I timed my strokes to match her movements to my own.

We kept this up for some time until she began to pant and gasp. Finally, just as she was letting go and crying out I gave a final hard series of deep thrusts and felt my own orgasm take over. My cock virtually exploded inside her pussy, bursting out jet after jet of hot semen into her tight canal. I kept thrusting through this and when I was spent and there was nothing left for me to give I left my cock inside her feeling it throb and pulse as I came down from this incredible high. Finally I withdrew and lay exhausted beside her.

It was some time before Emma spoke. "My god," she said. "I can't believe what just happened." I smiled. "Me neither," I said. "That was truly amazing."

"I can't move," Emma said. "It's like my muscles won't work."

"Just rest for a while," I said, continuing to lie beside her. Zoe was cuddled up to her on the other side and we lay there, one by one falling asleep.

I woke after a couple of hours and got up to pour myself a glass of wine. I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping it when Zoe came out. "Poor thing," she said, "she's exhausted."

I nodded. "We'll give her a little longer to rest," I told her. "Then it's round two." Zoe poured herself a glass and raised it in toast. "Here's to that," she said.