The Debt Pt. 02

Story Info
Now it is Zoe's turn with Emma.
2.2k words
4.42
18.4k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We let Emma sleep for a while and it was late in the evening when we woke her. We all had a snack together and she accepted a glass of wine. I have to admit that Zoe and I had already had a couple. We gave Emma a silk robe to wear, but nothing else, and I saw Zoe looking at her and admiring the way the sheer fabric clung to her curves. She was almost salivating at the thought of what she was going to do with them.

After a while I stood and took Emma by the hand. She stood up and I led her over to Zoe and placed Emma's hand in hers. Zoe then led her back into the bedroom and I followed them, watching their bodies sway under their robes.

Zoe took her to the bed and they stood at the foot and she slipped first her own and then Emma's robe off, the smooth silk sliding down their bodies and pooling around their feet. Zoe put her hand in the small of Emma's back and pulled her against her. Their breasts squashed together and their hips pressed against one another. She kissed Emma passionately and I saw their tongues rubbing against each other as their lips intertwined.

They carried on like this for ages and as I watched I felt myself getting harder. I absent-mindedly undid the belt of my robe and started to stroke myself, anticipating the show I was about to see.

After kissing for a while Zoe released Emma and gently pushed her down onto the bed until she was lying on her back. She lay next to her and began to kiss her again, letting her right hand slide down until it was cradling Emma's left breast. She began to caress and knead the firm flesh, allowing her finger tips to lightly brush the quickly stiffening nipple.

Her hand moved to the other breast and carried on it exploration. As she did their kissing became even more intense and I heard them both sighing into each other's mouths. Zoe finally broke off the kiss and moved her head down until it was directly over one of Emma's glorious breasts. She watched her own hand as it stroked and squeezed the smooth skin, then lowered her head and took the erect nipple into her mouth.

I knew from long experience that Zoe absolutely loved a firm, well shaped pair of boobs and these certainly fit the bill. We both shared a bit of a fetish for them and I could tell that Zoe was really enjoying this. She sucked deeply on the pert nipple and would occasionally open her mouth and let her tongue run around the areola and flick against the tip of the nipple, before taking it back deep into her mouth and sucking on it. She moved across to the other breast and repeated this.

Emma was clearly getting aroused by this and was breathing deeply, her eyes closed and her mouth open and gasping slightly. I let my robe drop off and lay down next to Emma, giving her a deep kiss. She opened her eyes and stared into mine.

"Have you even had a woman before?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "No," she gasped, "never."

"Well, just relax," I told her. "Zoe is the best, you are in good hands. Just go with it and enjoy yourself."

As I said this Zoe worked her way further down Emma's incredible body, stopping briefly to work her tongue into her navel, then she carried on until her mouth was over Emma's cunt. She put her finger onto the labia and spread them, then I watched in rapt attention as she ran her tongue along the full length of her opening, ending with a slight flick of the clitoris.

Emma caught her breath and shuddered. "My God," she sighed as she breathed out. Zoe repeated this, her tongue brushing the clitoris a little harder this time. Then she began to steadily increase the pressure, pushing her open mouth against Emma's cunt and working her tongue up and down the soft skin. She would intermittently stop to put her lips around the clit and suck it into her mouth. Emma actually cried out and raised a hand to cover her mouth, stifling the sound.

Now Zoe was really working on her, lapping and licking at her opening and pushing her mouth really hard against Emma's now writhing hips. Emma had her eyes screwed tightly shut and she raised one of her hands as if grasping for something. I took it in my own hand and she squeezed it tightly and nodded as if to say that this is what she wanted.

Zoe now stuck her tongue out as far as she could and rolled it up, then pushed it into Emma's vagina and began to fuck her with it. Again I saw actual tears well up in Emma's eyes and thought again how lucky we were to have such a girl to play with.

Emma was so far into it that she was arching her back and writhing around on the sheet, a sheen of sweat on her forehead. She gripped my hand so tightly that I thought my fingers would break. Zoe sensed this and redoubled her efforts, really grinding her mouth into Zoe. Then, with a loud cry, Emma's dam burst. She bucked and stiffened, thrusting her pelvis against Zoe's face and letting out a loud scream of pure unmitigated pleasure.

Zoe continued to gently lick at her slit as she came down from her unbelievable high, gasping slowly to herself. I bent down and kissed Emma lightly on the lips. "You were wonderful," I said.

Zoe looked up at me and I saw her face glistening, smothered with Emma's amazing juices. I took her head in my hands and kissed her, lapping the wonderful, slick fluid from her face then thrusting my tongue into her mouth and sharing this wonderful taste with her.

Zoe then lay back down next to Emma and kissed her, slowly and luxuriously. She gently took one of Emma's hands and placed it on her breast, pushing Emma's palm against the supple flesh. Immediately, Emma took over, squeezing and massaging Zoe's beautiful boob. She adjusted her position, resting on one elbow and putting the other hand onto the other of Zoe's breasts so that she could caress them both at the same time. There was a look of delight on her face as she watched her hands working.

"Do you want to suckle them?" Zoe asked.

Emma bit her lower lip, then nodded. Zoe pushed a pillow under Emma's head to make her comfortable, then cupped a breast in one hand and shuffled up so that it was level with Emma's mouth. Emma leaned forward and took the already stiff nipple between her lips.

As her mouth closed around the dark areola it was as if a transformation had taken place. Her eyes opened wide and she began to suck greedily, drawing the nipple further into her mouth. Zoe leaned her head back and purred like a contented cat, smiling broadly.

Emma moved her mouth to the other boob and sucked it in, moaning throatily to herself. I watched in rapt attention, stroking my cock idly. Emma's hair was falling across her face and I brushed it back for her. I saw her nod her thanks as she continued sucking happily on Zoe's breasts.

After she had had her fill, Emma pulled Zoe to her and kissed her again. Zoe put her hand on the top of Emma's head and gently pushed her down the bed. Emma took the hint and slid herself down until she was looking at Zoe's now soaking wet cunt. I actually saw her lick her lips in anticipation and smile to myself.

Emma virtually threw herself at Zoe's snatch, drawing it in and running her tongue up and down and around it, savouring every moment. Zoe groaned and lay back against the pillows. I stroked Emma's head, smoothing her long hair back. I wondered about pushing her face harder into Zoe's cunt, but she really needed no encouragement. She was so far gone that nothing could have dragged her away. I could hear the lapping and slurping sounds she was making as she hoovered up the juices that were flowing from Zoe. She was like a wild thing, god knows how many years of pent up yearning was now being released and she was not going to hold it back any more. Her hands grasped Zoe's hips and pulled her tighter against her face.

Zoe could not hold on like this for long and she began to convulse, a massive orgasm rushing up and overwhelming her. She cried out, squealing with unbridled pleasure. Her hands went down and held on to Emma's head, pushing it against herself as she came again and again. I knew how much juice Zoe would produce when she came like this and I heard Emma sucking and gulping it down as fast as if flowed from the wonderful snatch.

Once it was over, Emma came up with a face even more soaked that Zoe's had been when she was finished with her. "Come here baby," Zoe said, pulling her down and kissing her face all over, lapping her own juices off her cheeks and chin.

"My God" Zoe said, still short of breath. "That was like nothing I have felt before."

"Me too," Emma said. "I had no idea anything could feel like that. I didn't even think it was possible to feel that much pleasure."

I smiled, and knew that from this moment on, Emma was ours. She belonged to us, body and soul. There would be no more holding back, no nervous beginnings or careful lead up. From now we could enjoy this wonderful, beautiful girl and her amazing body to the maximum.

"Emma," I said. She looked up at me and I motioned down at my engorged penis. "Look at what your performance has done to me," I said.

She smiled, "what should we do about it?" She asked.

While I had been enjoying their display I had been slowly stroking my ever growing cock and still had my hand around it. "I am going to masturbate myself into your mouth," I said. She looked unsure for a moment. "Have you ever had a man cum in your mouth?" I asked her. She shook her head. "That's ok," I said. "There's nothing wrong with it. It is one of the best things a woman can do for a man. I am sure you will be fine."

Zoe chimed in at this point. "I love it," she said. "For some reason I bet you will too." I began to stroke the shaft up and down, my cock inches from her face. I moved slightly so that my sack was over her. "Suck my balls while I work it," I told her. She hesitated for only a second before taking one of them into her mouth and gently sucking on it. Then, her tongue took over and started to lick it. The feeling was amazing, especially when she took first the other one, and then managed to get both into her mouth at which point she started really sucking on them.

"I'm getting there," I told her, still pumping my cock. "When I am ready I am going to put the head in your mouth. I want you to close your lips around it so that you can take the full load without losing any." She nodded, still sucking my testicles greedily. "I will keep it in your mouth until I am sure you have got everything I can give you, but don't swallow it."

"And don't spit it out," Zoe added. "Oh, God no," I said.

I was nearly there now and took my balls from her mouth and replaced them with the engorged head of my penis. She dutifully clamped her lips around the thick shaft and actually began to suck lightly on it. This was enough and the head swelled up before I let it erupt. I could feel the streams of hot semen pumping out of the hole and into her waiting mouth. Jet after jet of thick creamy cum literally poured into her. Her eyes widened and she let a low moan escape from her throat. I kept pumping, wanting to be sure that my cock was fully emptied out.

Finally I withdrew it and she closed her lips over the retreating head. "Lie back," I told her, "and open your mouth. I want to see it."

She did so and both Zoe and I stared in wonder at the amount of cum she had in her mouth. "My God," Zoe said. "You really did fill her up." She looked at Emma. "Good girl," she said. "Now swallow it down in one go." Emma closed her mouth again and did as she was told, gulping it loudly. She licked her lips and swallowed again to make sure. "Wow," she said. "That was great. I was so afraid it would be horrible, but I loved it."

"Good," I said. "Because you are going to be getting a lot more over the next couple of days." She actually smiled at the thought of this.

We were both pretty exhausted by this time and, after a nightcap, we all fell asleep, intertwined on the huge bed, dreaming of tomorrow.