The Debtor Ch. 02 - Post Surgery Training

Story Info
Bess takes Inga's training and applies it.
5.8k words
4.55
6.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

Bess had woken having Joe's mother near her shoulder. She had no idea what had occurred to her body when she was in surgery. She had learned over the next 24 hours that her body modifications were not just her breasts.

The surgeon had been busy with metal. She had flesh tunnels in her Labia Minora and Majora. The ring in her clitoris was paired with a post behind the clitoris holding the hood at bay. Her thick nipples had equally thick rings at the base holding rings between the areola and the base of the nipple.

There was a 1/4" flesh tunnel through her septum. As she woke up all she felt was aches over her body from her crotch to her nasal cavity. The last addition she found was a piercing at the base of her tongue in her throat. It would take an eight-inch cock to feel this piercing as it was inside her throat. She had not realized that her tongue went that far down her throat. Inga visited her in the recovery bed.

"Now that you are recovering, we will give you some tops to go with the skirts and shorts you chose. More importantly you will learn how to use the new body Joe purchased. It added $92K to what your husband owed." Inga let her know.

Bess looked at the body in the mirror. The only thing she recognized was her face and hair. The neck down was some slut she had never met. Including the dew that covered the bare vagina in the mirror.

Inga walked into her view and said, "You now belong to me, I will transform you into a money machine. If you are unwilling, you will be beaten. The more malleable you are the easier it will be on your skin and ass."

Inga knew she needed to watch the piercings for the next four weeks. She began on Bess with simple commands. Bess spent the next four weeks with the mental training of the woman. She was after that put on a regiment with her mouth to continue the throat training.

The post surgically placed at the back of her tongue felt odd as the fake penis pushed over it and down her throat. By the next week her throat was no longer sore after swallowing the fake Joe cock. Inga gave her a 14" monster fake cock to practice on.

In the meantime, Bess had learned to look elegant in her tallest heels and be steady in ballet boots. She had dressed sluttier and sluttier as the weeks went on. Inga started to work on her pleasing women.

This Bess took to like fish and water. Bess was having to put a towel between her own legs during vaginal and ass eating training. She found out she was a slutty little submissive. She had thought the larger breast would always be in the way. Quite the opposite. They helped keep her body angle right for servicing a vagina if the woman was on her back and an asshole if she was on her front.

It came time for Bess's exam with Joe. It had been a month and a week since she agreed to go into Joe's service. Her body and mind had transformed completely.

"How much to send my husband to you for training for 6 weeks?" Bess asked Inga.

"If you come back every week to give me and my girls some service, I will do it for $20K." Inga told her.

Bess fell to her knees and pushed out her tongue to seal the contract with Inga. When Inga had finished her orgasm, sealing the deal she handed Bess a wet wipe.

"Joe will see you for dinner at 7 pm, his address is 7244 sparrow lane in Oak Acres of highway 22. A limo will be by to pick you up at 6 pm at your house." Bess went to her stylist and repeated the process from her first, "date" with Joe. The exception was her pussy was already bare from laser treatments.

She had the stylist shift her hair color closer to a red from the natural chestnut. She told the girl that her makeup needed to be on the sluttier side. The stylist noticed the changes and complimented Bess.

Bess arrived home and found "Slave J" as she now knew him. Naked except for the cage Joe kept him in. Slave was now either at work or cleaning her home. She had bought him a fucking machine to milk his prostate nightly. His discharge was his Sunday night dinner after he had made Bess her meal. He ate on the floor at her feet.

It was the demands she had to allow him up out of the basement. He was now hairless and kept that way with bi-weekly laser treatments across his body and head. She allowed him to keep eyebrows and eyelashes. He tipped her stylist for looking at his pathetic naked body by eating her ass and giving her an oral orgasm.

Bess dressed in bright red heels; Candy had said heels made the outfit. A white sheer wrap dress. The stylist had done her hair in loose wavy curls. Her eye shadow was matching her hair. The waterproof liner and mascara should not run even when her eyes watered due to throat use.

She took and put a present into her purse for Joe. Inga had given her an area for Jim to work after he was trained by Inga, or Inga released him to work. Inga was going to take him shopping for work clothes during training and teach him how to wear them best.

"Tonight, starts the rest of my life, at least for the next 18 months. It will take that long to work off your debt, on my back. As the term goes. Wish me luck slave, if I can't impress your bookie, your sex change starts tomorrow." Bess told him. The limo arrived and Bess saw tears hitting the floor as Jim scrubbed from his knees.

Bess had the largest plug in her ass. It was four inches across. She now felt empty without it. Inga had given her back the right to control her own bowel movements when she could remove and replace it with spit alone.

Her jaw had been taught to take the four-inch plug and hold it while Inga used a strap on larger than Joe on her ass. Inga had also taught Bess to fake like a cock was hurting her asshole even when it accommodated easily, using the muscles there to squeeze the cock tightly.

Many things Inga taught other girls had come naturally to Bess once she embraced being a cum guzzling gutter slut. She felt like nothing was out of bounds if she was not marked permanently or injured. Hurt was another story. She loved for it to hurt. Inga trained her that some tops really got off on the quiet tears of their bottom.

The limo arrived and the chauffer let her from the car, assisting her out. She reached into her clutch and tried to tip the man.

"No worries, Joe takes care of me well. You have a nice evening." The man said without looking away from her tits.

Bess was no longer worried by this. She was glad men liked her body. She did not mind at all. Bess saw him adjust himself while walking back to the driver's side. If he was driving her home, he might get a tip anyway.

Bess elegantly walked up the steps and rang the bell. The door was opened quickly by a man in a Victorian butlers uniform. He showed her in and stood waiting.

"Bess, here for Joe, I am the 7pm." Bess told him, hoping it sounded appropriate.

"If you wait here Ma'am, I will see where he and Eunice would like to receive you." The butler replied.

Other servants moved through the house, all in Victorian dress and different levels of discomfort from corsets, collars, ballet boots, and levels of exposure. The butler returned and beckoned Bess to follow. They entered a room off the great room, the formal dining room, and a long hall that Bess guessed were bedrooms.

The room could be considered an office or a den. All dark leather furniture. Heavy desk with library shelves to the ceiling with leather bound books. A six-foot globe on a special stand was in the corner. Joe's mom sat in one easy chair to the side and Joe was behind the desk. Bess entered and cast her eyes to the floor, clutch behind her back in both hands. Bess waited to be acknowledged as the butler closed the door.

"I have seen the training videos of what I invested in, let's see if it as good in real life." Joe stated.

"Before you go and get everything wet and sloppy, son, she is going to service me." Eunice said. "Girl, get out of that dress and crawl to me. One of the servants will place your dress and your clutch at the door with the butler, it will be safe."

Bess took a quick glance at Joe and unwound her dress; after removing the small bow that tied it to the side. She carefully folded it. Set her clutch on top of it and folded herself to the floor as Inga had taught.

She crawled, emphasizing the sway of her tits and the swing of her ass, again as instructed. Her mouth was held slightly open, and her tongue darted out to lick her lips, showing the post at the tip of her tongue. She was wearing rings through the many flesh tubes installed on her body.

She got to the front of Eunice's knees, "May I give you an orgasm with this slave mouth Ma'am?"

Eunice lifted her dress up to her waist. "Remove my panties and fold them to the side. You may start with my backside then work upwards. I so like having any leftovers I missed wiping removed first.

Bess reached up to the waist band of the panties, Eunice wore and carefully slid them down her wrinkled legs. She knelt and folded the panties carefully giving full view of her breasts, rings, and a slightly open slut mouth for effect. Eunice could see slickness at the engorged lips of the submissive knelt before her.

"Before we start dear, stand and let me feel your snatch, It looks very aroused." Eunice requested.

Bess stood, spread her legs shoulder width, and placed her hands behind her back grabbing the opposite elbow with each hand as if in a box tie.

"You are sopping, I like that, now back to your knees and my asshole, then my pussy." Eunice demanded.

Bess began her proving trial with the older woman's brown button. She worked on everything Inga had taught. Spreading the cheeks while driving the tongue studs into the muscles and stimulating them with flicks. She had strengthened her tongue with nightly exercises. She had used a racquet ball inside her mouth to give her muscle tone and jaw control.

Eunice moved her head up, "That was wonderful girl, now my snatch!" she demanded panting. "Oh my, she might be better than Candy, this one has potential Joe. She will make most lesbians quit their partners to pay her!"

Bess on hearing that, had to work her way through her own orgasm as she licked the wrinkly puffy snatch in her face. Eunice soon arched, pulling the back of Bess's head into her core and left her orgasm on Bess's face.

Eunice pushed the woman's face off her now tender crotch. "You, my dear, are more than adequate at that. I want to piss in your mouth now. Is that a problem?"

Bess leaned back on her heels, put her hands behind her back, grasping each elbow and opened her mouth while tilting her head back. Her tongue exposed two of the three posts as it stuck waiting for the urine to splash against it.

"That was a test, I don't really want to piss in your lovely mouth, I just wanted to know I could." Eunice said.

"My turn." Joe stated.

Bess crawled to the side of the large desk and knelt in front of Joe. He reached down and pulled her nipple rings upward.

"Remove my pants with your teeth, keep your hands behind your back." Joe demanded.

Bess had been practicing this on a mannequin at home. Joe's slacks had the button and hook security. It had been a little trickier to figure out. She had the waist band opened in two tugs and a push with her tongue. The zipper was easy. She bit the crotch and waited for him to lift his ass off the seat.

When he lifted, she pulled, and his trousers slid to wad up around his ankles. He was wearing boxers.

"May I remove your boxers with my mouth Sir?" Bess asked.

"Yes, dear. You may." Joe responded, standing.

Bess did not work on the legs, she put her mouth directly on the crotch. Carefully bunched the material away from his scrotum and bit hard. She pulled downward and the boxers joined the slacks on the floor. He kicked free of both.

"May I touch your cock with my mouth Sir?" Bess asked.

"You may." Joe answered.

"May I suck your cock, like mine and my husband's lives depended on me doing a good job?" Bess asked.

"Well put and they may well depend on it." Joe reminded her.

She started as Candy had shown and Inga had taught. Lift the glans from the scrotum with the first 1/4" of your tongue. Keep your hands behind your back and hold the tender tissue in your mouth.

Flick the first post across the final half inch of the glans and suck any liquid out of the slit. As the cock hardens use the first two posts to stroke the underside, while slobbering in the shaft. Start to make the gurgling slutty sounds seen on porn videos. Once the cock is hard, drive your lips to the base and lick the scrotum.

Now that the cock is hard, fuck your face. The harder the better. Randomly stay buried until the man pushes your head back to give you a breath. If he lets you pass out, that is ok also. Inga had Bess pass out many times with a cock buried in her throat. Bess plunged into Joe's abdomen. She held forward with a small amount of slobber flowing down her lower lip and dangling on her breasts.

Joe watched into her eyes. She had not taken them from his face the entire process of servicing his cock. He could see her fighting for air. She did not waver or move her eyes. The slut's face started to turn purple. She lost consciousness with her eyes still on his face. The lids fluttered occasionally, but she held position.

Joe lifted the unconscious woman to his heavy desktop. He opened a drawer for some lubricant. He pulled the 4" plug from her ass and shot lubricant into the collapsing hole. Setting the plug aside he pushed his cock directly into the maw.

She woke to a 9" thick cock pounding into her asshole. Bess moaned in pleasure. Joe was using her large tits for leverage to bang that asshole. She began to twitch and buck having an anal orgasm on Joe's cock. She had done a 2-gallon enema so there was no chance Joe was getting shit on his cock.

She felt him bury in her and his index fingers through the rings on her tits, pulled her nipples as he squeezed and released them with each shot of the liquid from his cock. He let go and stood back from the used woman.

Bess looked up at him with doe eyes and asked, "Sir, may I clean my mess from your cock?"

"Yes, be careful of the tenderness." Joe said.

Bess licked and sucked the lubricant and her anal juices off the semi hard phallus. Joe put his boxers on. His pants followed.

"You may dress for dinner; we will continue this after." Joe told her.

Bess crawled to the Matron. "Is there anything else you require Ma'am?" Bess asked.

"No, do as Joe said, and I will see you at the table. Now go freshen yourself. The maid will show you to the restroom." Eunice told her.

A young woman in Victorian maid's dress was at the door to escort Bess to a restroom when it opened. Bess had just wrapped her dress around herself and risen from her knees. She grabbed her clutch and followed the 6" heeled hobnailed boots across the highly polished wood. The restroom she was shown was in the hall, amongst the bedroom doors, she assumed.

Bess, taking direction from Inga had a small ten-ounce bottle with a nozzle in her clutch. She filled it with warm soapy water and irrigated her ass. This allowed the cum to flow into the toilet. Joe had not plugged it back after using it. Bess felt empty, but this is how he wanted her, or he would have plugged her.

Wetting paper from the restroom Bess cleaned her thighs from the juices she had dribbled on them. She knew that she had at least two orgasms in the Den. She was still aroused as hell. This for real shit was a great turn on. She checked her make up and the stylist had done a great job at it. She applied more gloss to her lips and opened the restroom door.

The maid was right there to take her to the dining room.

Bess walked in and saw three women and two men at the left side of Joe. All were in pet gear. Some leather, some fake fur. There were two cats, two dogs and a bunny. They waited for their bowls to be filled. Eunice had a male, near her age at her feet, naked except for a cage over a shriveled cock and tiny testicles.

Eunice was pulling on what had to be a 6" around plug in the man's ass. Just as it would almost escape the ring she would release, and he would grunt.

"This is my husband, he is not Joe's father, that was my lover, Tony. This imp couldn't produce anything but money. I kept him for that and got satisfaction elsewhere. How long has it been since I let you orgasm in my pussy Bernard?" Eunice asked.

"52 years 6 months and 12 days Ma'am. I was allowed to consummate our marriage and it did not produce a child, so you cuckolded me." Bernard replied, from the floor.

Bess stood with her hands behind her back in the box tie position, legs shoulder width and waited for instruction.

"Would you like to eat with the pets. Or the adults?" Joe asked.

"I would like to please yourself and Ma'am, I will eat how you decide." Bess answered.

Eunice responded, "Quit teasing the girl. Bess sits between my son and I. Pull your dress up so I can enjoy the wetness you seem to always have and eat a steak with us."

Bess did as instructed. Her filmy dress was bunched around her waist. Leaning forward her clit ring would tap the hard wooden seat. The flesh tunnels and rings in her Labia Majora and Minora scraped as she wiggled. She only wiggled because of Eunice's busy fingers.

"You really are a high-strung thing aren't you. How did you ever make it before you found out?" Eunice asked.

"I focused on work, cooking, and cleaning. Now my piece of shit husband cooks and cleans, hopefully I will work for you two! So now I focus on work, and it brings me pleasure." Bess answered.

Eunice would play with the rings and folds of Bess's pussy. She would then raise her fingers for Bess to clean or lower them for her husband. Bess was allowed wine and Joe ordered her a rare steak for dinner.

Before her conversion Bess only ate fish and the rest of her diet was vegetarian. She quickly and efficiently ate the bloody red meat.

Joe smiled and said, "You will spend the night in my bed. Your servicing of the debt will start tomorrow. I am starting you at the top. Congratulations. You and Jim will be debt free before you know it."

"Add $20K to the ledger. Inga starts on him tomorrow. In 6 weeks, he goes into service in the port district. Inga and I have an agreement. We will see what he earns. It will all go to the debt.

Eunice asked, "Would you consider selling the pathetic man?"

"I might, what are you thinking?" Bess asked.

"I save you the $20K of training and give Joe the $92K of your enhancements for your pathetic husband?" Eunice offered.

"Throw in the maid to keep my house clean, do laundry and cook. I will agree." Bess countered.

"Send the worm here tomorrow, pay for a one-way uber and I will receive him at 4pm. You will never see him again. The maid will ride home with you tomorrow. Shake?"

Bess dropped to her knees under the table and crawled to Eunice's crotch.

"Please allow me to seal the deal Ma'am" Bess said into the older woman's crotch.

"You already have, crawl from under the table. Leave the dress and clutch. Follow my son upstairs and get your brains fucked out." Eunice said.

As Joe got up from the table Eunice motioned him over to whisper in his ear.

"She is rare, a true submissive, not a slut, not a subbie slut but a person that is most excited to submit to the will of another. Do not break her and she is worth millions.

Joe entered the master suite to find Bess as she left the dining room. Wearing heels and her rings. He took her hand and lifted her to her feet. He lovingly removed her heels. Took her to the shower and they washed each other.

For the first time in a long time, Joe made love to a woman and did not fuck her or use her. Bess was pliable. She became what he needed. When he used her mouth and ass earlier, she became fuck meat. Now she was a loving beautiful woman.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12