The Debtor Ch. 02 - Post Surgery Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother as usual was right. She could morph into what the client wanted before they knew what they wanted. She was priceless. He would take her to the tower for Wednesday. It was when the high-end businesspeople that were in town attended the private tower.

Jim had never been as satisfying and complete of a lover as Joe was during the night. Bess woke him with her throat at 8 am as requested. She went in to brush her teeth, shower and get ready for another day. Joe entered the shower and wrapped her in a strong embrace.

"You need to be at the address Candy texts you on Wednesday at 8 pm. She will meet you in the lobby and help you pass the security. You won't have problems with it after that. I am going to introduce you to some money at the club on Wednesday. You will need to close the deal. This is your chance to start to earn." Joe explained to her.

"Can you send me the overview of the mark's personal interests and dispositions?" Bess asked.

"You are going to treat this as a business. I am glad to see that. Candy will send you as much as I know about the guy that I think will be most interested in you." Joe stated.

When Bess got home, the girl with her stated her name was Anne. She was still dressed as a Victorian Maid. Bess knew they needed to return the boots and clothes to Eunice. She decided to have a bit of fun.

She arrived home with Anne. Bess went to the spare closet where she had put her previous clothes. She got Anne a pair of gym shorts and a tank top from her previous life. The satin shorts that fit her 34" hips were tight on Anne's 36" glutes. The tank that snugged her previous 33" B cups were obscene with the 36" C's Anne presented.

Anne folded the previous uniform and left it on the dressing bench by the door. Bess put a note on the top that stated.

"Dress in these clothes, report to 7244 sparrow lane in Oak Acres of highway 22 at 5 pm, request Eunice." Bess signed the note "Enjoy Love."

She never saw or cared to see Jim again. Eunice or Joe never explained where he went or what happened to him.

Candy texted Bess.

"Mark is 45 years old. He runs a fortune 500 company. His wife is a trophy. His daughters are 18 and they are trying to figure out what part of the company to start in. He treats them as princesses, but they need some direction. Daddy needs some as well. Maybe put the bitch on and see where it can take you." Candy's text read.

Joe wanted to truly see how malleable his newest was. The text came through as the girls were out shopping for Anne's cleaning ensemble. This diverted Bess's attention. She and Anne went to the stylist.

"I want my hair to match Her's. Bess said, pointing at Anne.

"Black nails." Bess added.

Two hours later the girls left the salon with flame red hair and Bess had coal black nails. They went to the leather fetish store. Anne received the full bondage maid treatment.

Anne left in a tight metal boned corset. Knee high 8" heeled ballet boots. Chastity belt. Bells on her already pierced nipples, on display above the corset. A leather panel gag that covered the mouth with a thin breathing tube. Leather binders at the elbows with a short chain that could only reach five or six inches in front of the torso. The skirt Bess bought with the outfit was barely a cover for the upper half of the ass and fell well short of the cunt.

Bess for herself chose a leather bra with holes for the nipples and their rings. It was bright red leather to match her hair. Her corset was white with steel bones to shape her into an hourglass. She chose a red leather set of boy shorts with a zipper from front to back, to expose the naked pussy and rings inside. She had 6" leather strapped heels in red. She then covered the naughtiest with a heavy cotton peasant skirt in pastels and a puffy blouse in the same hues.

She finished the look with an $800 purse to throw the girls off. Look poor, have nice things then demand stuff. Inga was a great teacher. She received a file from Candy. Upon opening it she saw a man, assumed it was Mark. He was captured by the camera in numerous sexual positions with three other men. Then it showed him with a goat. Bess knew how she was going to proceed. The last photo showed a blonde woman made airtight by three unidentified men with large cocks.

Bess gave her new maid instructions on cleaning and duties around the house. She helped her with the first trips up and down the stairs. It was nice to watch her jiggle and jostle up and down in the ballet boots. Bess left her with a bucket of water and scrub brush on the kitchen floor.

Bess arrived at the address in a limo. The driver looked her up and down admiring her.

"You can't afford it!" Bess told him. Bess then moved her legs as she mounted the stairs flashing her rings at him. "Give him something for the spank bank." She thought to herself. Bess rang the door.

It was answered by a bottle blonde in a designer dress. Her breasts had been done. Her body was a little thicker than Bess's, but the height was about two inches shy, and the heel differences made it almost 6".

"Joe sent me to help you and your husband Mark. He said you would expect me." Bess said.

"Hi, I am Tracy, I don't know what Mark has going. Let's go find out." Tracy said while shaking Bess's hand.

Tracy looked at Bess's large expensive purse then at the clearance rack clothes she wore. Shook her head then turned to lead the redhead to Mark's den. The house was not as large or opulent as Eunice and Joe's house. It was nice though.

They passed a patio with an outdoor kitchen, bar, pool, and hot tub that Bess could see. Bess followed Tracy down a hall and through a door at the end.

"Mark, this is Bess, Joe sent her, she said you were expecting her." Tracy said.

"Joe, I asked him to send one of his girls over to play with us, Tracy." Mark said. "I didn't expect you so soon. I thought you would get here later in the evening. We are not really prepared yet."

"I wanted the extra time to help you prepare, this may be more involved than you think. I want the two of you naked and kneeling at my feet right now!" Bess said without emotion.

"What?" the two asked in unison.

"That gets you fifty. If you don't get naked and kneel, I will go to the board of directors of your corporation with my pictures!" Bess informed.

Tracy had started to unzip the back of her dress, feeling the moisture building between her legs. She had not served another woman since junior college.

Mark stood behind his desk and yelled. "That is blackmail, I'm calling the cops."

"You do and Joe is publishing the pictures in your quarterly flyer, so the entire company sees what the CEO does on vacation." Bess lied. "That is fifty more."

Tracy now knelt at Bess's feet wearing her shoes and nothing else. Bess grabbed her hair in her left hand and showed her the picture of Tracy, airtight with three large cocks in her three holes.

"Please no Mistress, no one can see that!" Tracy said, reverting to her training from junior college.

Hearing that, Mark's bluster was gone. He now knew it was not just him that was compromised but his wife as well. His CFO told him at the last convention when he saw a hooker leaving Mark's room that it would catch up to him someday. It was now someday. Mark quickly kicked off his shoes, dropped his slacks and unbuttoned his shirt. Taking off his tee shirt Bess saw two shiny small silver beads on each side of his nipples.

Once naked he crawled to a position next to his wife and looked up at the beauty blackmailing him.

"Install this on his twig and berries. I now control his cock." Bess handed Tracy a small cock cage with a 1" sleave for the shaft and head.

Tracy struggled to get it on. Bess let her, knowing that it was hurting Mark to have her force his testicles through the 1.5" ring. She pinched the skin on the base of the shaft two or three times getting the sleeve attached to the ring.

"Now for you." Bess said, exchanging the key for a leather chastity belt. "We will go shopping for something better in time. If you do well, I may even let you choose his cage and your belt. For now, you two are going to crawl in front of me and give me a tour of this house and the grounds outside. I saw a privacy fence. For now, we will keep it to the back yard, for outside."

Tracy installed her belt and it locked between her legs. She knelt and handed Mistress the key.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"First, let's go to the master bedroom, that I will be confiscating and find something to punish the two of you with for insolence and insubordination. You will learn to follow instructions." Bess opened the door and followed her two new slaves through their house.

Bess found a pink leather belt about an inch wide and 25" long in Tracy's walk-in closet. She used two of Marks leather belts to attach his feet to the bottom of the footboard for their custom oversized bed.

She blind folded both with a pair of Mark's ties. She put Tracie on her knees near the footboard but safe from being struck or in the way.

"Tracy will count. Mark owes me 100 on each cheek. I will take half now and we will defer half until I am ready. I don't want my arm too tired to help Tracy with her attitude as well." Bess explained.

Bess began on the hairy white ass presented to her. He must treadmill or jog, the ass was firm for a 45-year-old man.

"One Mistress. Two Mistress." By the time Tracy counted, Ten Mistress." Mark was screaming and his ass was mostly covered in pink, and some welts were rising. At twenty Mark began reaching his hands back to cover and protect his ass.

Bess found another tie and bound his hands in front of him to allow her to finish. By the time Tracy counted, one-hundred Mistress." Mark screamed out; his body shook continuously in pain and Bess saw tears wetting Tracy's blindfold tie. Bess moved the barely conscious man from the foot of the bed to the floor beside it.

There was no fight for him as she bound his arms to the corresponding ankle, each with a $200 necktie. He lay moaning and grunting. Bess found a wet spot where his cock cage met the comforter. She thought to herself, "Fucking pain slut."

"Up and into position slave." Bess said, grabbing Tracy by the hair.

"Please, Mistress, I know I deserve to be punished for my insolence to my superior. Please don't scar me." Tracy begged.

"You have been through this before?" Bess asked.

"Yes Mistress, my previous owner called it "Breaking the Will." I could not move for three days when she was done. I understand your power over me, I will do anything you ask, I am not trying to get out of the punishment, I just don't want scars." Tracy pleaded.

"Ok, I will let you bend over the footboard and not secure your ankles. You will take twenty on the ass and ten on those fake tits with your hands behind your head after the twenty on that fat ass." Bess explained.

"This will be half of the fifty I am owed on each cheek. After that we go shopping and I drive.

Bess finished the punishment. None of the strikes had broken the skin. Her fake tits would have some bruising though.

"I want you dressed slutty, Mark is going to lie here and think about his new life in service to me and we are going shopping, I bet there is a convertible sports car for me to drive."

Bess said watching her new slave girl scrambled into the closet to please the woman that just bruised her tits.

12