The Debtor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did Candy ever get to the base of this thing. Then Candy started to lick her pussy. Jim was horrible at this if Candy was the bar. When Bess started breathing hard, Joe put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her down.

She was almost halfway down the shaft and started gagging.

"If you throw up on me, I will whip you with a cane." She tried to concentrate on not gagging and that made her gag more. Candy was holding her right at the edge of orgasm and she was frantically trying to breathe around the cock in her mouth. "Don't spill a drop." Joe said as he held her down on his erection in her throat and started pumping seed into her. When she swallowed the last, Candy put her over the top. Her entire lower body shivered in orgasm as she continued to slurp on Joe's giant head.

Joe said, "Thank you Candy. Go clean up and get the list ready for Bess. She is going to do a great job for us over the next year."

Joe left her on her knees where she was. He rolled his chair back to the desk and said, "These two will be your nightly training tools. These 4 you will start with the thin one and it will be always worn in your ass until Inga tells you to move up to the next."

He placed 2 replicas of his cock and balls on the desk as her training tools. He then placed 4 shiny stainless butt plugs with pink glass gems on the desk. "Come over here and I will place the first plug in. You can remove it to shit for now, Inga will soon control that." She crawled over to his feet and kept her eyes on his. "Very good, you kept eye contact as a good submissive should. Now bend over the desk and if your feet leave the floor, that is ok."

She did and they did. He squirted some cold lube on her asshole and then worked it in with a finger.

"If you push, like you are shitting, it will make the pain less and the plug will seat easier." She followed his instruction and with some discomfort but no blood the first plug slid home nicely. She felt full and the gem was a constant reminder to both cheeks that she was plugged.

The third of the 4 plugs were the same diameter as the replica cocks. The 4th was huge. It was bigger than her fist. She knew for sure that one would tear her asshole.

"You can take your aides, put on your dress. Your shoes, bra and panties now belong to me in trade for your aides. I will return them when our contract is through."

He helped her stand. The movement of the plug made her pussy leak.

"May I kiss you Sir?" "Normally I shake hands to seal a contract, but I suppose this time a kiss is in order."

He leaned down and she stuck her tongue down his throat like a teen in heat. He reached down and rubbed her soaking pussy.

"I believe you were born for this. I am going to give you a final exam before you start turning tricks to pay debt. Ok?"

"Yes sir. What about Jim?" Bess asked.

"He is not allowed to orgasm until your debt is paid. You or anyone you designate can milk his prostate to keep his gland clean. You can have him accelerate the payoff by him paying me. You are not allowed to use him for sex. He can be used in any other way by anyone else you designate but he is to be kept in chastity if he owes me money." Joe answered.

"What if I trick him out?" Bess opined.

"Fine by me. Just run by Inga the area you are going to use; you may owe territory money for each trick." She picked up her plugs and dongs and put on her dress. He said, "Candy has your itinerary, follow it to a tee."

"Yes Sir."

Candy gave her a small tablet. "You have an appointment with Inga at 2:30 this afternoon. Do you have a personal phone?"

"Yes, here." Bess said handing Candy her phone after she unlocked it. Candy downloaded an application and entered a code.

"You will now be tracked, if you ever get into trouble, you can dial 999 and someone will be there quickly to help you. Inga this afternoon will go through the tablet with you and your appointments over the next couple of days she will be training you for your job. If you wish to continue after your debts are paid, I can promise it is easy to take in close to a million dollars a year as a private contractor. My 1099 last year was $2.2 million. I would get something to eat before you meet Inga, keep it light but your liable to be there until late tonight." Candy told her.

Bess dressed and departed knowing her life had just made a colossal pivot. She was strangely comfortable with the change. Having now lost control of her life she felt a giant relief at not having to worry about the little things anymore.

She saw a text from Jim. She had not decided about him yet. She found a small deli in the district in which she would meet Inga. She had a light lunch of soup and a salad. The gps mark on the tablet showed her destination 2 blocks down. She left the deli 20 minutes ahead of her 2:30 pm appointment. She entered the door of the appointed address.

There was a counter, a person in a police style security uniform was in a chair with a hidden computer screen under the counter. Bess assumed there were also some security screens behind the counter. The 250+ pound person whose muscles stretched the uniform to its limits asked her.

"Can I help you Ma'am?" the security asked.

"I am supposed to go to 545 and meet Inga by 2:30 pm."

"The elevator will take you to the fifth floor with this security key, give it to the girl inside the door of the reception of 545, she will return it to this station."

He began to scan the screens behind the counter. She went to the elevator bank and tapped the up button. On the fifth floor the carpet was industrial and every door she passed had an electronic scanner lock on the door. She came to 545 and it was the only door without the electronic lock. She walked through the door, and it looked like a dental or doctor office. The receptionist was dressed in a thin white blouse and had her hair in a severe bun at the back of her bottle blond head.

"How may I help you Ma'am?" The bottle blonde squeaked.

"I am Inga's 2:30 appointment." Bess told her.

"I will let her know that you are here. Please have a seat and remove your clothes. I will package them, and you will receive them back upon graduation from Joe." The receptionist said.

Bess was 5 minutes early and she kept her clutch, phone, and tablet. She had tried to keep her matching panties and bra. The blonde demanded them as well. The chairs had plastic covers and at least they were not the hard metal that Joe had in his reception. At exactly 2:30 by the beeping of her phone alarm the door opened, and a very large woman filled the doorway.

"Bess, come in and we will get you ready to repay a debt." Inga said.

Bess tried to cover her nakedness. It was not working. She carried a phone, tablet and a clutch, leaving her clothes on the counter above the reception desk. She followed the large woman down a hallway that looked very much like her dentist's office. Inga turned into a doorway with an open door.

"Sit and we will talk." Inga told her. Bess looked her up and down.

She was a woman born female. Her hip structure, thin waist and large bosom. She was over 6'5" tall, carried her muscle well. She wore a tight corset with custom cups to support volleyball sized breasts. The supportive cups did not cover the ends of her breasts. That was a white leather top's job.

It would be a bikini if it were not leather. Her corset fitted above her hips but dipped in the front to the top of her mons. Inga's bottom was a white leather skort. With a zipper that zipped front to back. The pleated skirt did not reach the bottom of her wide ass but was below the zipper in the front. Bess assumed she would see what the zipper covered in the next few days. Bess sat on a small leather covered chair and Inga sat on it's twin three feet away.

"What is the understanding you have of your requirements going forward?" Inga asked Bess.

"My husband built up almost $140K of debt and he is losing ground to repay it. Joe has been kind enough to allow me to repay the debt to save my husband from the knife and sexual conversion. Joe started my training at our meeting, but I understand that was just showing the willingness to learn. My understanding is that you will instruct me on my responsibilities going forward." Bess explained.

"It is more complicated than that. I will groom you. Depending on how your body and mind respond will depend on the level of whore you will start at. The more responsive your body and the less resistant your mind the higher the level of your starting point. The difference between a $100 fuck and a $5000 escort is attitude and willingness to submit.

You will be kept safe enough to perform again but it is up to you about how much you make per trick. Our top earners are well over $150K per month, if you want to get into that category you will need to perform at every level. Today we will start with getting you properly outfitted and give you exercises to perform before we start tomorrow morning. Set your electronics down and we will move into the closet."

Bess did as she was ordered and left her electronics. She did not even come to the tied leather thongs of the large woman's top. The ass walking in front of her was easily 3 feet across and did not shake in the skort she wore. Her tree trunk legs were nothing but muscle.

Bess imagined her cast as a Nordic queen in a movie involving Valhalla. She decided to not let the woman be disappointed in her performance. They walked through a metal door with no windows. It opened into a room that looked like a housing store for slutty teens.

"Bette Midler told us, "Give the girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world." You will start with shoes." Inga told her.

"You will need white, red and black 6" stilettos. A pair of knee-high ballet 8" heels and a pair of 4" platforms with 12" heels." Inga explained.

"The ballet boots and platforms you get the freedom to choose their color. Bess had her foot measured in a small pocket with lasers. Inga asked. "What color for ballet and platform?"

"I would think everything goes with black." Bess said.

"I agree. Let's move to skirts. Every slut needs a black leather mini. What else would you think you can pull off to attract men?" Inga asked.

"I think men want plunging neck lines to tease the vision of breasts and short skirts that offer a quick peek at the ass or cunt." Bess said, her pussy starting to get warm.

"I think you have suppressed a slut through out your life. Go choose 5 other bottoms to go with your black leather miniskirt." Inga told her.

Bess walked through the round racks of items looking for her skirts and did settle on one pair of "Daisy Duke" cut off shorts with snaps in the middle of the crotch, allowing quick access." She could now smell her own excitement. She always had enjoyed shopping and had to limit it because of debt created by her and Jim. She understood now more Jim than her.

"You have gone through life flat chested so the next part of the shopping you only need to get an extra-large microfiber sweatshirt pull over. You will be going down the hall so we can leave your new possessions here and someone will get them to you post-op." Inga said as Bess pulled a pullover off the rack.

It said extra-large on the tag. If she filled it out the surgeon was going to have their work cut out for them. Inga seemed to be finished with her part of the tour for now.

"I will leave you inside this room and a nurse will come and get you in a few minutes." Inga told her.

Bess entered a small room, maybe 8 feet by 10 feet. The walls were grey. Luckily it was only a few minutes, naked, alone and confined. A very pretty nurse in a modern nurses colorful top and scrub pants came in and apologized for taking so long to get her. She handed Bess a hospital gown to wear.

"We will need you covered up to move to the surgery ward. I will prepare you and Jane will take you into preoperative consultation." From the name tag this was told to Bess by nurse Jones.

Bess complied and put on the hospital gown and the nurse tied the three strings in the back. Bess could still feel air on her ass and upper thighs ever step she took, her pussy and tits were covered, however. She looked down wondering what her view of much larger tits would look and feel like. She followed nurse Jones down a long hall. They exited through a pair of doors on the right that were nondescript.

Like magic a hospital ward was in front of them. They took a quick left and were in a small waiting room with a reception counter. Nurse Jones looked at the young man behind the counter and he nodded. They continued down a short hall and nurse Jones left Bess in an examination room.

It looked like every other examination room she had been in for as long as she could remember. On the end wall was a diploma looking framed paper. It had a bunch of Latin on it then it said, "Dr. Jean Elisburg board certified in cosmetic surgery." Bess sat on the end of the bed with a paper runner going the length of it.

Not long later a nurse in surgical scrubs knocked, like Bess needed privacy, and entered the room.

"You have some papers that need to be signed and a waiver to fill out. You may have been told that there is no choice in this surgery. I can tell you that I could have you on a flight to a safe place in five minutes if you ask. All you must do is ask; I think what the surgeon is doing is monstrous. It truly is your choice."

Bess looked at the woman with interest, why should she say this? Bess knew deep down she could say no and abandon her husband as he abandoned their financial future. She somehow knew that this was being directed at her because she needed this. Why else would the universe direct these experiences to her. It was her destiny to become this new thing.

"I will proceed." Bess said simply.

"Remove the gown and layback on the table." The nurse stated.

Bess, naked lay on the paper of the exam bench/table and the nurse used a black marker to mark up her chest, lower abdomen and chin.

"What are the marks on my lower chin and upper neck for?" Bess asked the nurse as she turned to leave.

"Your weak chin is to be enhanced to make it stronger and more pronounced. It is also where the surgeon is going to place your tracking device. No one is likely to remove your mandible. If it was inserted in your ass or tits, those are easily replaced. The jaw is not." The nurse replied.

She left and as the door closed a gurney was wheeled in by a man.

"Do you need help getting on?" he asked.

Bess stood up and rolled onto the gurney. She pulled the sheet over herself and lay on her side. Without a word the man pulled her and the gurney through the door and down the hall.

They entered a surgical suite and a very handsome man walked up to her head and said, "Tom and I are going to transfer you to the operating table. One, two, three." The mattress she lied on was suddenly lifted and she was set on the cold steel of the operating table.

"Ready for a light pinch on your neck?" the handsome man asked.

Before she could answer she felt a needle in her neck. "I will count down from ten. Ready?"

She heard, "Ten, nine, eight." She woke up in a different room.

Her bearings were completely out of balance. An older woman was at her shoulder sitting in a Victorian chair.

"Welcome back cherub. You have been through much that you don't remember. My son is not evil, he just does not do well with people who owe him. I am Joe's mother. I will get you ready for Inga to train you. First, we need to get our strength back. You now will be able to have the catheter removed. My little Joey has made you very sexy."

12