The Decision

Story Info
A mother who tries to do good but fails.
7.1k words
4.34
30k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Decisions. Ch.1 The beginning

Hey everyone this is my first story I've ever written. A few things before you read: I'm not doing this as a hobby but more as a spur of the moment thing.

I always sucked at writing. That is why in my real job I have someone to proofread this shit but I doubt they would look over this, haha.

Second, I only write what I would like to read. You are free to comment on your ideas and such but don't expect me to write something that you would enjoy.

The idea of this story came to be by combining a lot of Rps I've had with people in chat.

And a fair warning: this is not for everyone. The very idea could make you sick but this will get even worse. You have been warned!

----------

The Bully

It all started on a normal day. Luis Lyons, 18, is in his last year of high school. He walks down the busy hallway. "Walks" may not be the right word - he is jogging.

Ever since a certain someone moved into the neighborhood, and even worse attends the same high school as him, Luis's life has been hell. He was never popular or one of the cool kids but he never gave others a reason to bother with him. But with Dave it is different. For some reason Dave hates Luis with a passion.

Dave is 6 feet, white, strong, and handsome. Every woman wants to be with him and every other guy wants to be like him.

Luis is on his way to the cafeteria to meet with Maria. She is the same age as Luis and they both knew each forever. They grew up together, played together, went on their first dates with each other, and had their first time with another. They know each other's thoughts and desires. They are in love.

Aside from his mother, Katarina, Maria is the only thing that makes his life bearable.

As he makes his way through the crowded hallway he sees Dave. But luck is on his side because he is talking to his bimbo twin sister. Luis tries to recall her name. Is it, Danni? She is a head shorter than her brother but still fucking tall. She has platinum blond hair and a face that I bet never saw light since it's full of makeup. She is presenting her body in a skirt and white shirt; her big balloon tits are sticking out and her ass is falling out.

Luis does know one thing about her for sure, and that is that she is a bitch in every sense of the word. She flirts, teases, and even spreads to get what she wants. But not only that, as mean as her brother is both with physical and emotional harm, she matches him just as much on the latter.

Rumor has it that Danni bullied a fellow student so badly that she jumped into traffic. But no one could prove it.

Luis put his hood above his head and keeps it down to try to move past them before they spot him.

----------

Dave Landis

I was talking to my sister Danni about her favor. She wants me to accompany her to some tattoo studio across town. Of course I play hard to get, but she knows what to do to convince me and how to use her assets.

She is just about to bend over to reveal some of her tits when she looks to the side, gives me her beautiful smirk, and says to me, "Oh brother! You will take me downtown because look who is trying to hide from you! Luis the loser!"

Her hands linger on my chest a moment longer than needed before she makes me turn. I see my target and smile. Without looking back I thank my sister and move in for the kill.

Just as I've taken my first step my sister asks, "So we have a deal?"

I turn to show her my smile and just nod as I quietly make my way behind loser Luis.

It's just like being in a candy store: so many options but what to pick? What do I want?

Humiliation? I mean, yeah, but I get that anyway. Seeing him in pain? Always fun, but how to do it...

I smirk. He thinks he got by me undetected so how about I shatter his illusion?

Without warning or giving him a chance to beg, I grab his shoulder and twist him around. My fist was already flying when his face came to view; his eyes not filled with fear but just surprise and shock.

My fist connects dead center on his right eye. Loser Luis didn't even get a scream out; his head just snaps back and he falls to the ground. I allow a moment of satisfaction before fading into the crowd of people.

Some people saw me. Of course they did, but they should know better and those who don't will learn, to be honest. I don't do this to just anyone, but still people are scared that they could be next.

Knowing that and seeing loser Luis on the floor makes me feel good, really good.

But as lucky as I am, stuff like this will get someone's attention. As I make my way towards my next class with a smile on my face and nursing my hand like a puppy, I get an invitation you never want to receive.

Over the P.A. I hear, "Dave Landis, please make your way to the vice principal's office immediately!"

I let out a loud "Fuck" as I turn heels and make my way towards V.P. Housten's office. The old fool! I just know he is going to contact my mom. I curse again because she's the one person I can't deal with.

I've never been called here in the last six months I've been here. All the other times I was called out I was let go with a slap on my wrist or less. I've got to say the teachers in this school are pretty lazy, which works for me.

I peek into the office only to realize it was a waiting room, so I look at the secretary. She is busy with some paperwork and does not notice me.

I give her a look over. She looks to be in her mid 30s; not bad looking but not a knockout either.

She is white, has light brown hair, and looks to not have slept in days. The thing that she has going for are her tits. Even in that ugly ass business blouse and jacket they look massive!

I put my smirk away and put on my best, gentleman-like smile. I knock on the open door and say, "So sorry for the interruption, is V.P. Housten in?" I walk towards her desk, see what a mess it is, and give her my most sympathetic look.

She gives me a small but honest smile. "Housten? I think you are a little late to speak to him." She lets out a small laugh, "Maybe V.P. Harries can help, but she is pretty busy at the moment. On top of that she has to deal with some trouble maker that beat up another student, can you believe that?" she asks shaking her head but maintaining eye contact.

My brain shifts into fixed gear. This is a golden opportunity. I can play it a couple of ways: the physical way - trying to convince her the weak should be treated like this, or the charming way - trying to tell her it was all just stupid excitement and play it off.

Or try the "it was his fault" card. I look down, take a short breath, and say in a quiet tone, "What would you have done when someone you don't even know calls my sister a whore and my mom a failure?" I give her a hurt puppy look even though I'm not very good at it. Danni is the queen in shit like that.

And as soon as I look back up I knew I had her. Her expression is a mix of shock, sympathy, and even understanding.

For the next couple of minutes she listens to my made-up story about how hard it was for my family to move into a new town, go to a new school, and having to deal with such a prick as loser Luis.

After that she tells me some things about herself. Her name is Ms. Hannover but I can call her Andrea. She started almost at the same time as V.P. Harries and it seems the two of them are friends.

She shows me pictures of her newborn and says she is a proud mother with 34 years of age. The only things in my mind are: a) explains the huge tits, and b) she does not wear a wedding ring or speak about any kind of partner.

We talk some more. I'm not flirting but I'm charming. That's when the phone on her desk rings. She picks it up. "Hey Sandra... oops, I mean V.P. Harries."

She gives me a small smile which I return.

"The files? OH! Sorry! No I haven't got around to working on them yet.... Has student Landis arrived?" She looks up to me and I give her a sad little nod. She gives a sympathetic look and says, "Yes he is here... Yes I will let him know," and then she hangs up.

She stands up, walks around her desk, and goes to the office door. I follow her. I'm working on my game plan but I can't help to check out the full package. She has a few pounds too much, she is off the average height, but has wide hips and a nice big ass. I'm not sure if it's from the pregnancy or that's just how she is built. My gaze lowers to her legs; they look smooth and long.

I notice that those legs aren't walking anymore and look back up and see that I'm busted. But I can't read her face. Either she is embarrassed, and disgusted, or maybe she is flattered?

We stare at each other for a couple of seconds that feel like minutes. She grabs the doorknob, but before she opens the door she looks at me and says, "Just tell her what you told me." She smiles but does not look me in the eyes, opens the door, and tells V.P. Harries that I'm here before leaving.

----------

The V.P.

V.P. Harries is not what I expected. She is standing next to her desk reading a file.

She is short, maybe 5'3", but damn does she have curves! She has even bigger jugs than Ms. Hannover, hips that just beg to be grabbed, and an ass that deserves to be on a pedestal.

Her white blouse is fighting to keep those puppies contained, but I would say her navy blue skirt has a harder fight. All that combined with her dark ebony skin makes her extremely attractive. The best way to describe her body would be to call her a BBW.

Unlike Ms. Hannover, she does not notice me checking her out. She is still reading her file.

Her hair is short and curly. She is wearing thin reading glasses and her thick lips are moving slightly.

I stand there unmoving by both her beauty and something else; maybe it's her. I feel something from her, some sort of natural dominance which both repulses me and at the same time draws me in.

Harries lightly throws the file on her desk, sighs, takes off her glasses, and looks at me. "You see this," she says pointing at her full desk, "that's the work I have to concentrate on."

I look at her not sure if I should say something.

She looks at me again. "That will take me days, and I don't mean workdays I'm talking full 24 hours. So tell me why I have to reprimand a student who I've never heard of before that has next to nothing negative in his file, and is one of the best students in this school, for knocking out another straight-A student?"

I'm excited! This moment, her, this whole thing is so fucking exciting! I go through my options again. Charm won't work for dick on a woman like that, neither will the alpha male card, so I try the same story as with Ms. Hannover.

But it does not have the same effect on her because her comment is quite clear. "Bullshit!" I look at her with wide eyes reading her response when she holds up her hand. "There will be no more situations like this," she says in a firm and strong voice but she isn't finished, "on this property. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" She makes eye contact to bring her point across.

I have to admit it takes me a moment to realize what she just told me, but I need to know for sure so I ask, "What you're saying is that the NEXT time Luis gets beaten it should be off the school property?"

The V.P. does not look at me and just keeps reading another file. But she nods. I try to hide my smile but it's pretty difficult.

V.P. Harris continues, "I expect you to apologize to Mr. Lyons, and as punishment you will be expected to add an extra hour to each Friday for the next two months to work on these files," she gestures towards the mountain of old files, "and digitize them and...." The conversation is cut short when her phone rings.

She picks it up. "V.P. Harries speaking... Ms. Hannover....... Lydia got sick?... No, no, I understand you need to take care of your son. Did you manage to copy the files?" The answer must have been no because the hand in which she held the phone was shaking. From the look on her face it s not from exhaustion but anger.

They say their goodbyes and V.P. Harries slams the phone down. I just sit back and watch, which she realizes and speaks again. "I'm sorry Mr. Landis, that was very unprofessional. You can go now."

I get up and walk toward the door with no intention of leaving. I turn around and say, "Hey, I know it's none of my business but... is everything okay?"

She looks like she is about to tell me to get lost, but instead lets out a big sigh. "It's just all a bit too much! Ms. Hannover and I share the same babysitter and, as you heard, is now sick. So I can't stay longer and work on these files. On top of that I will not only take this work home but hers as well, which from what she told me is almost all of it!"

I listen to her situation and think that I could try to make a play here but this could go to hell real quick, so I try and play it smart.

"Ms. Hannover is a nice lady, but if she is not good at her job why not hire someone who is?" Before Harries can answer I add a little humble pie on top. "I'm sorry if I overstep a certain line here," I say holding my hands up.

She looks at me for a second and says, "Ms. Hannover and I met during antenatal for single mothers, or soon to be anyways. She needed a job so I got her a job as my secretary." She looks to the side. "She just needs to get used to the work."

I bite my inner cheek because I'm I going to ask such a stupid thing. "I know this seems very unorthodox, but if you would entertain the idea I would not mind coming over and helping you with your work. I'm a quick reader and I'm very good with my fingers.... on a keyboard."

Just like it was before I can see her mind working a million miles an hour. After a full minute she nods her head. "You are right. It is very unorthodox and unprofessional but on the other side very forthcoming from you, so I accept your offer." She writes down her address and the time I should arrive, close after dinner time, and with that I leave her office.

As I walk in the empty hallway I go near the nurse's station with zero intention of going in when I see her. She is tall, about 5'11", about 150 lbs, long black hair with purple strands, her skin is pale, she has some goth makeup on, black eye shadow, and deep purple lipstick.

She is dressed in a black, ripped shirt, a skirt that looks like those kilts, and some white and black striped stockings.

She looks like the kind of gal your mother would hate and your dad would want to bang.

Neither her skirt nor shirt do a good job to contain her moneymakers. As I am about to put my charms on for the third time today and give her my best smile, I notice the glare she is giving me. She calls me a prick when she passes me but that is not it. The real kick in the nuts is when I see her entering the nurse station and overhear her asking if the loser is awake.

I grind my teeth. Oh I am so going to put the hurt on Luis. I keep walking and the rest of the school day is normal.

I'm standing outside looking for my sister when I get a text from her. "Got off early mom picked me up from work, we're going shopping......sorry she wouldn't wait for you, she kinda heard what you did from some bitches when she picked me up, don't worry I will handle them" It ends with a heart and kiss.

I sigh. Great! Mom knows! I shake my head. Nothing I can do about that now. I look for my bus only to see the last bus driving off... seems like I used up all my good luck. *thunder crack* and with that it's starting to rain. I curse and start running.

I'm about a quarter of the way home when I slip on something and fall. I get up and try to stand only to find out that I sprained my ankle. I sit back down in this fucking rain and try to check out the damage when I notice a car stopping right beside me.

----------

Ms. Lyons

"Today is a great day," is what I think to myself. Today is my day off, I slept in, had a nice breakfast, and went on a run. I feel good.

I was just letting in a warm bath when I took a closer look at myself in the mirror.

I'm close to 5'1", about 121 lbs, and I do not look bad for a close to 40-year-old mother. I have long, red, wavy hair and milk-like smooth skin. I do have a fit body with strong legs, a very nice perky apple butt, and an almost smooth, flat belly.

My hands travel up to my small, 22-B cup breast. Thanks to their size they are still firm and perky. My fingers touch my tiny nipples and I feel the scars in each of them. A jolt runs through my body as I recall some very old memories.

My hand travels further down and stops just below my belly button. You wouldn't see anything at a hasty glance, but if you take a closer look you'd notice the result of tattoo removal. I turn around and look at the two similar scars on the center of my back and butt. I breathe in and out, bite my lower lip, and shake my head. I look lower and decide to shave my legs while I wait for the tub to fill.

As I'm shaving the last couple of lines I look down at my crotch. It's not unkempt but it could do with a trim.

As I'm carefully shaving around my privates, the same jolt I felt before runs through my body and I feel myself getting wet. I look again and think to myself, "Why not go with the old look?" I put on more cream and shave everything off.

As I feel the smooth skin between my legs and I can't ignore how wet I've gotten.

I look at my left hand and see the wedding ring. I turn it a couple of times and then take it off saying sorry as I do. I enter the tub, grab the shower head, move it between my legs, and turn it on.

It's been so very long since I felt something other than my fingers. I try to think about my husband, my loving, caring Alan, but those memories get pushed away and replaced with those of my past life.

My free hand grabs my right nipple and twists it violently. I moan so loudly that it could have been heard in the whole house. Lucky for me that no one is home.

But before I can reach my long-awaited climax I can hear the phone ringing. I decide to ignore it but then I can hear Maria's voice and what happened to my poor son.

I turn the showerhead off and sit in the tub for a couple of seconds to try to arrange my emotions.

I'm pissed and angry at that bastard who hit my son. I feel sorry and hurt for Luis, but my strongest emotion right now is frustration for not cumming!

As soon as I realize that I feel ashamed. I put my ring back on, dry myself off, and rush into my bedroom, I take the first pairs of jeans in my closet and put them on along with a red turtleneck pullover. I rush down the stairs and drive towards the high school to comfort my son.

Luis got hit right in his eye, which is now swollen shut. The school nurse said that she is fairly positive that Luis does not have a concussion.

Of course, I dote over Luis same as Maria. I count my lucky stars for her. You wouldn't think by seeing her or even meeting her for the first time, but she looks like she would rip your head off while looking like she was just attacked by a werewolf.

But I've known her since she was little and she has one of the biggest hearts for those she loves. Luis could not have done better.

So I ask Luis and Maria if I should take them home but Maria just shakes her head.

"If you don't mind I would like to take Luis home with me," she tells me. I see her little smile and Luis blushes a little. Of course I give them my okay.

As I rush towards my car and climb in, avoiding most of the rain, I moan in frustration and hit the dashboard. I completely forgot to ask who the dumb ass was who did that to my son. I try to reach someone in the school but no one is picking up, so I shoot Maria a message not wanting to disturb their quiet time with a phone call.

12