The Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the drive home I see some poor guy running in this cold rain. If that were not enough I see him slip and fall. I had already slowed down before I see him getting up only to sit back down. Guess he got hurt.

I stop right next to him, open the passenger door, and loudly ask, "Need a lift?"

He looks up at me and I see he is pretty good to look at. I'd guess he's in his early 20s. I know he is tall, close to six feet, and from his build I would say he is in shape.

He just looks at me. Maybe he didn't hear me, so I ask louder and leaning more towards the door, "Hey, need a lift?"

That's when he shakes his head and smiles. "I would love to." He gets up and limps inside. "Thanks for getting me out of that rain," he says shivering. "Sorry for getting your seats wet."

I smile. What a polite young man. "No worries. So where do you need to go?"

He tells me his address and it's in the same neighborhood.

I introduce myself as Katarina Lyons and ask for his name. But just like before he just looks at me. So I ask, "Hey, you okay? You didn't hit your head, did you?" with a smile to show that I'm only joking.

He still just looks at me, but then smiles a really bright one, shakes his head, and says, "No, I'm Dave... Landis."

I take my eyes off the road for a second, put out my hand, and smile. "Nice to meet you Dave Landis."

He takes my hand, grips it a bit too hard, and shakes it.

We arrive at his place shortly afterward. We have been talking about the weather and so forth. He turns to me and thanks me again with a smile that makes me a bit weak in my knees. Then he opens the passenger door and is about to leave when I ask, "Is anybody home to have a look at that foot?"

He just looks at me and shakes his head.

Without thinking I get out of the car and walk to the door to help him up. I keep my arm around his shoulder and say with a wide smile, "Well that won't do."

We both get a little wetter from the short walk from the car to his house. The first thing I notice is how nice the home looks. We walk toward the sofa and I sit him down.

There is an awkward silence between us which he breaks. "Thank you again for the ride and for getting me in the house, but you have no obligation to help me further," he tells me looking a bit flushed and with a sympathetic look. This only makes me more determined.

I shake my head and smile. "Let's get that leg up. Hand me those pillows, would ya?"

I bend down and put his leg on some pillows on the coffee table. Then I take off his wet shoe and soaked sock. I feel around his ankle and I don't feel anything... but for some reason I keep my hand there on him. I don't want to let go.

After a while, he speaks and it makes me jump a little. "I think your hand needs to go a bit higher."

Without looking up I let my hand move up.

"Higher, " he says and so my hand goes into his pant leg. My breathing is staggered and then I hear him say, "Damn, I think it's even higher."

This time I look up at him and I'm surprised. He is smiling but there is something else. His eyes look like he just got the greatest gift in the world.

"Then I would say those pants are in the way," I say smiling as I make my way up. My legs spread on his raised leg, my eyes are zeroed in on my goal, but then I see my hand, my left hand: my wedding ring.

I feel like I have turned to stone and I feel sick, but then the hand of this stranger grabs the same hand I've been looking at and covers my ring. "You are worried about your husband, right?"

I nod my head.

"Worried that he would find out, about what we are about to do."

There was no question in his sentence just certainty. It takes a second but then I shake my head.

"You are not worried about him finding out?" He thinks for a moment. "Are you afraid your husband won't be enough...?"

"NO!" I say firmly. "My husband died a couple of years back *more crying* but... this feels like I'm betraying his memory..." The waterworks are on now. "...and it feels so wrong doing this for a one-time thing."

I'm crying now, but then I feel his body move. His legs are still pinned under me but I feel his strong arms around my back as he pulls me. It feels weird sitting on a stranger's lap but it also feels so good to be held by this strong man.

He lets me cry and holds me. He only speaks after I've calmed down some. "Do you know what I think? You are a woman in the prime of her life, and you are denying yourself so much pleasure. Do you think your husband would want that?" I feel his hand patting my head and I look into his eyes. "Besides, who said it would be a one-time thing?"

He says that with such a bright grin and again that confidence, that I just laugh and he does the same.

We both look at each other and then I feel it: him pulling my head towards him. I don't close my eyes.

Then our lips meet, but his tongue wastes no time prying my lips apart and demanding entry, which I happily give. His tongue wrestles mine into submission. His one hand is enough to keep my head in place, and I feel the arm that gave me such great comfort earlier move.

His hands grip my hair and he pulls. This make me whimper not from pain but because he stopped this wonderful experience. I look at him and he is grinning like a cat. He moves back closer but not to kiss me. I feel his hot breath on my neck when he whispers to me, "Wanna know why I was so speechless when I first saw you?"

All I can do is whimper again as he licks my ear lobe.

"It's because these greeted me."

I feel his free hand pinch my nipple through my pullover. First I take a quick breath from surprise, but then give out a deep growl.

He whispers to me again, "You liked that, huh? Well..." He lets go of my hair and pinches my other nipple HARD.

The noise I make is a combination of moans and painful snarls and it feels so good! We work like a well-oiled machine. While he is busy with my nipples I'm busy getting my hands around his neck and his tongue back in my mouth.

But my efforts are futile because in one moment his hands are on my nipples and the next his hands are pushing up my pullover to relieve my upper body.

"Look at these beauties!" he says and now his perfect, strong tongue is giving first my left and then my right nipple the greatest feeling. But his hands are busy as well.

They find their way onto my butt, and without any warning one hand leaves only to come back down hard. I yelp and jerk in shock only to feel his teeth digging into my left tit, preventing me from moving too much.

He is staring into my eyes and I know he sees me; not me the woman, not me the widow, not me the mom.

No, he sees what I was and am. So he spanks me, again and again, harder each time and I love it! I moan like I haven't in so long. Then he moves to spit out my abused nipples as he grasps my ass and stands up, only to turn and drop me onto the couch.

He is towering over me, and then I can see it: the huge tent in his pants. All I can do is stare as he pushes them down to free his 8 inches and a very fat snake that he calls his dick. My mouth is watering!

Like a reflex I move forward. First I inhale his perfect sent. My hands find his balls and hold them like they are the most precious things in the world. I open my mouth a little and that is all he needs. He pushes 4 of the 8 inches down my throat, no mercy or moment to think. I gag and my hands let go of his nuts. As I gag I tried to push myself off of him to no avail.

For him it isn't enough. He takes my head again and pushes as I gag harder. I can hear him laugh and he says, "Breathe through your nose!"

My eyes tear up as he pushes forward. With six inches in me I try, oh how I try, to keep calm. I try breathing through my nose but it does not work.

I feel him push further with no regard for me and my well-being. That makes me feel so damn good!

Then as I gag my last bits of air out of my lungs and see through my teary eyes. I feel my nose being pushed into his crotch, and after a moment that feels like hours he pushes me back. His dick slides out of me and I fall back onto the couch.

My eyes are watering, my jaw hurts, my throat is raw, my nipples feel numb, my ass stings, and all I can do is catch my breath. God, I'm feeling great!

I feel him moving again. He is leaning over me, his hand tracing my body from my neck, over my breast, and down my belly. He stops briefly on the little, smooth patch above my crotch and I feel his strong fingers on my honey pot, my very wet honey pot.

His fingers move up and down a couple of times and I can hear him snicker, "First no bra, then no panties. What kind of woman are you?" I don't have time to answer because I'm far too busy moaning when his middle finger pushes into my pussy.

"Fuck, you are a tight one!" I can hear him laughing while saying that, but that does not stop him from putting another finger in me. I'm moaning like a bitch in heat! I'm so close to cumming when I feel him pulling his fingers back.

He brings his fingers up to his mouth and licks them clean. I'm silent and can just watch. I'm acting like a damn virgin!

He opens my pants, pulls them down to my knees, and leans back. "Damn, you are sexy as hell!"

I blush but try to act my age. "You're not too bad yourself," I say with a smile and open my legs as far as I can.

But he just shakes his head. "I do love a shaved pussy but..." Again with ease he takes me and flips me so that I'm on my knees with my hands holding the back of the couch. "I'm an ass man."

With that he grabs my ass and pulls it apart. He is quiet for a moment just looking at my open holes, but then I feel him move. For the first time in six years I feel a cock entering my pussy, but not just any cock: this is a masterpiece! This is the opposite from earlier. He enters me agonizingly slowly, not because I'm tight but because he wants to toy with me.

All I can do is whimper and plead like a wounded dog for comfort, but there is none. I can feel every bump, every vein on his cock, and I'm sure he can feel every inch of me.

"Damn, Ms. Lyons! You sure you were married? This feels like a virgin pussy!" he says laughing.

I moan and try to answer "My... *moan* my hus...FUCK!" I can't form a sentence and that's just from him entering me!

I'm hot! I feel like I have a fever and my whole body is shaking. My moans turn into a scream when he pushes the last bit of his dick into me, but that one scream turns into more because he starts to fuck me. My whole body clamps up as I let out animistic sounds while I cum from those couple of thrusts of his cock.

I'm sure I'm ruining his couch with my flood, but it didn't seem to bother him. He just keeps fucking away.

"You needed that, huh Ms. Lyons? Say it!" I'm still coming down from my mind-blowing orgasm. "I said SAY IT!" He pulls his dick almost out of me only to ram it back in to emphasize his demand.

Like a drunk and gurgling moron I say what he wants to hear. "I *grunt* I... I neeeed *moan* need it sooo fucking bad!"

With a laugh he asks, "You like being taken like this, huh? Hard from behind?" He grabs my hair and pulls it. I try to nod my head only for him to ram his dick into me again. "Say it!"

I yelp but reply, "Yes, yes I fucking love it!"

And with that he makes me cum again, but like before he just keeps pounding away making me splash all over.

Soon I feel him getting bigger and he asks me between grunts, "Where do you want it, Ms. Lyons?" He is calling me that to humiliate me.

I am spent but I can't have him cumming inside me! But I need it! "My *moan* my mouth, cum in my mouth!"

He thrust one last time inside me before pulling out. He pulls me down and makes me inhale his dick, drowning me in his cum. Rope after rope my mouth fills with his seed. I can't swallow it all so it pours out of the corners of my mouth, landing on my belly and chest.

He pulls his dick out of me once he is done shooting and I am done swallowing, takes a seat on the table, and just looks at me,

I'm sure I'm quite the picture. I'm still half-naked, out of breath, and exhausted. My hair is a mess, my face is red and smeared with spit, my chest is also red and speckled with cum the same as my belly, my legs are spread, and my poor pussy is swollen. I feel great!

He leans forward and kisses me on my lips which surprises me. It was just a quick peck. "Right now you just look so damn beautiful!" I look at him and believe that he means it.

Once we both catch our breath I ask, "Could I get a towel?"

He looks at me with an innocent face. "For what?"

I smack him lightly on the shoulder and laugh. "How about the mess you made!" I point at my chest.

He gets up, takes both my tits in his hands, and plays with them. "Hey, you said cum in your mouth. Not my fault you couldn't swallow it all!" he says with a grin. "You know, I think it looks good on you...... I think you should keep it!" With that he pulls my turtleneck down and I can feel it sticking together.

I look at him with wide eyes but he keeps on smiling. "You wouldn't want to waste it, right?" His hands grab my ass again and he pulls me to give me a deep kiss.

After a while, he breaks it and I moan, "No I wouldn't," and kiss him again.

While we are making out we hear a phone ring, but we ignore it. The voicemail plays, "Hey Bro, Mom and I are on the way back. Did you lose your phone or something?" That shocks us both out of our trance and we look at each other.

Dave picks up his phone, which was propped against some book on the table, and looks at it. "Damn, seems like she called me a couple of times." He looks at me. "I doubt my mom will be all that happy seeing me here with a... "

I interrupt him. "A woman my age?" I ask in a sad tone only for him to hug me again.

"Someone who is covered in my cum!" He laughs and licks my ear.

We make it to the door and I'm about to leave when he stops me. "Didn't you forget something?"

I look at him and smile as I go on my tiptoes to kiss him goodbye. He grabs my ass with one hand and a tit with another and kisses me back.

As we break away from each other he smiles. "Yummy, but that wasn't it. I told you this was not a one-time thing, so I need a number to call."

I blush again and check my pockets only to realize that I left my phone in the car. He writes down his and gives it to me. With another, lighter pat on my behind he sends me off.

Thankfully it stopped raining. As I drive towards home I recall what happened. I helped a young and handsome stranger, and we flirt and end up fucking on his couch. Well, he was fucking me... but at the same time, I let a stranger do pretty messed up things with me while using no protection! But by god, if it wasn't the best feeling I had for a long time, maybe even a really long time!

I fight the guilt building up when I look at my wedding ring. I think to myself, "Just let me feel this for a day."

But whatever happens and however I feel the next day, I got his number and he does not have mine so I hold all the cards.

I drive into my garage and am about to get out when I remember my phone. I check the messages: two from Maria and one from Luis.

#Maria.1 "Hey Ms. L, Luis wasn't feeling well so I brought him home and put him in his bed."

#Luis.1 "Hey Mom, where are you? Is everything all right?"

#Maria.2 "Sorry forgot to answer, the asshole's name is Dave Landis, he is 18 and moved into our neighborhood, he is tall and all the school bimbos flock towards him."

I feel like I'm passing out. I just had the best sex in a long time and it was with the bully of my son!

----------

Thank you for reading my very first story! Every comment is welcomed but please if you have a criticism let it be constructive.

12