All Comments on 'The Decision'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If the story has a stupid indecisive asshole of a husband and cheating cunt of a wife it has to be a "realistic" story.

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Nice one. I usually don't like no ending but this one was done nicely. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was a good tale , what more needed to be said? He made his choice known, the rest is clearly up to her. 5 STARS

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cliff hanger ending. good one. lol I'm left hanging to the decision .lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again JPB proves that when the husband does nothing, the whore will continue to fuck him over. Also points for consistency, you kept the husband wimpy and pathetic all the way through the story except for the unnecessary bit where he confronts her lover. Why bother making him do that, when you were just going to keep him so pathetic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice finish...for a part one. There needs to be a conclusion.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Without

Without the out come this is a nothing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The best thing is the ending. It makes the readers free to chose what they want, which is the ending which makes the happy. Me, I sorta lean to her choosing the group and then his methodically hunting them down and maiming all the married peoples children, right in front of them! The piper must be paid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wimp cockold this plain cockold bob.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Leaving a good story like this, is just plain lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Passive cunt of a husband character. Same old, same old

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Good read. In my mind she ready went to far. Even without the sex, her entire plan was a betrayal.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

Alternate ending:

Josie drops out of the group and nothing more is said. They both save face, and reset the relationship back to before Josie started off the reservation.

Josie ether gives up her wonderlust, or formally talks about it. She has learned that going behind his back will be fatal, and neither want to break up.

And that is the key assumption to the story which explains the hesitancy in both characters which many readers see as whimping out.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...