All Comments on 'The Decision'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
hawkeye007hawkeye007over 13 years ago
Just pain shit

The title says it all.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Interesting . . .

. . . but your Authors Notes make less than perfect sense for this story, at least to me. There is little doubt from the way you have structured the story that Josie will be home, dinner will be served promptly, and the two will spend a great evening in bed with both knowing why and if they talk about events it will be a most indirect conversation.

Sounds like a good way to solve, or at least put off until some future date, a marital dilema.

The other alternative, for Josie to end up at the bar and then the motel room, just doesn''t fit the fidelity role she insists on in her mind.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing ...

I have no idea how you get the time to write as many stories as you do, but I certainly appreciate that fact that you do share your time and effort with the rest of us!

Your ending is very fitting for this story. Although I generally like stories to be tied up nicely in a bow ... occasionally a story needs an open end and this one fits the bill nicely.

Again thanks for writing/sharing.

pogmapogmaover 13 years ago
Finish the dam story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the last story that went on a bit to long{sic} please just finish this one.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Good one

Yes, it does all come down to a decision. Josie will have to decide and now she knows what the options are.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
The author is a TRUE MORON... and REALLY does not get WHY folks react to his stories the way they do

JPB..... you dont seem to get IT. YOU are responsible for what YOU write.

No one else. Just you.

That little intro you made before the actual story ...your 'defense'..... is as warped and fucked up as most of your stories.

You get into trouble with readers because YOU write stories that feature YOUR husbands filled with anger and fury.... sometimes even to the point of violence... filled with rage and betrayal ...

then only a few paragraphs later he is jerking off in the closet watching his wife fuck 3 black guys.

YOU do that.

No one else. YOU do. YOU are responsible for what YOU write.

Until you get that KEY point... nothing will change.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
ABOUT THE ACTUAL STORY... abject failure

" THE DECISION" was already made... by the wife. IF she had stopped until she Knew she got the OK from Frank THAT would be one thing.

That isnt what has happened here. This is moronic. ... new low in stupid.

Josie knows Franks knows.

Frank learned that Josie is expecting him to do or say something.

But even though Frank has NOT agreed to what she is doing ...she will NOT stop cheating with other members of her work group. THAT IS THE DECSION.

Until she knows what Frank is thinking feeling etc.. she should at the very least STOP hanging out with their little group.

The Choice was made. By JOSIE. ******Since it is STILL fucking other men even when Frank has made itclear is is NOT into that sort of thing..... Whatever frank does or says.... is IRRELVANT. ******

JPB wrote Frank asserting that the wife's behavior is unacceptable.

YOU did Rob. No one else.

...."She might not consider having another man's hands on and in her body and his mouth on hers and on her tits as infidelity. She might not feel she was cheating as long as actual fucking didn't take place, but I didn't see it the same way. Granted, her body was hers to do with what she liked, but when she said "I do" she had given me exclusive rights. I didn't yet know what I was going to do, but I was not happy. I was not happy in the least..."

if so then WHY is frank waiting around for some NEW Plan to be hatched and plotted by Josie?

what the fuck is the point ? Those are STRONG words... If Frank isnt into swinging then whatever Josie is trying to Push him into is silly.

WHAT DOES HE CARE WHAT THE NEW PLAN IS?

Simple49erSimple49erover 13 years ago
There are not infinite choices

at a certain point in the story. You may think you left only two, but in fact based on your story development, you left only one. YOU should go back and look at the things you had the main character do and say in the story and YOU will see that in fact there is only one ending YOU can choose. I am not going to tell you what is so obvious: you go ahead and finish this story as you know it should finish - that is if you really understand what you devloped here.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Ahh the Zen of it all...

Even no action is an action. :-)

mcwiiimcwiiiover 13 years ago
Nicw Preamble...

Of total bullsh*t. You write the way you do and fail to end things because you are a lazy, uncreative piece of crap! Making up BS about forks in the road is exactly that, BS. You are just lazy and repetitive. When creativity hits you (by accident) you brain fart and quit! Please Bob, spare us your one true authorian talent, piles of manure.

mcwiiimcwiiiover 13 years ago
Nicw Preamble...

Of total bullsh*t. You write the way you do and fail to end things because you are a lazy, uncreative piece of crap! Making up BS about forks in the road is exactly that, BS. You are just lazy and repetitive. When creativity hits you (by accident) you brain fart and quit! Please Bob, spare us your one true authorian talent, piles of manure.

nyminusnyminusover 13 years ago
How about the wedding planner...

you let it go on and on (ad nausium) You are just like Jake..cluless and you are a rotten writer. I will only click on your stories to grade it a 1

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 13 years ago
No problem with JPB's openended endings except....

this one is puzzling. We have a supposedly loving couple, Frank and josie, who know that both spouses know about Josie fucking antics on Thursdays. Frank knows that he has been set up by his wife to "hear about her fucking other guys" thru her two work buddy lovers so he will rush to Bill's van making himself to be a fool. Then when he failed to take the bait as she guessed he might not do she provide a script for her lovers to give Frank so he could decide whether she can fuck other guys (and he also fuck other women). She withholds the blowjobs from the script so he will not get too upset. Now both of them pretent for a week that everything is OK. Frank then decides to lleave it up to her - him or her fuck buddies. What bothers me is the last sentence -"She would either be home...or she wouldn't". Why would she not go home? She has said all throughtout the story that she wanted her extra fucking to be ok with Frank. So we know this bitch will be home but that does not resolve her desire for strange cocks. Does she quit her job? How does that resolve anything?

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Confusing at the least

occasionally Frank appeared to be smart, contemplative and careful. However, his thought processes were out of whack. If her behavior was a deal breaker why the three pieces of paper, the one with the ring on it would be enough.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
better than wedding planner

I hope someone finishes it. To bad you think you are too good for the job.

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 13 years ago
It a shame JPB does not know

how to write a story. In english class we learned that there is a beginning, then the body and finally the ending. Some how JPB must have missed the last of his english classes as he does not know how to end his stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good story

I would think she would take the high road, and tell Frank that she will stay with him, and then gain his trust back before she fucks around on him.

Thanks for the post.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good Read

No problem with the ending, but I have to admit that I do not agree with Frank. If she is giving out blow jobs, even if that does not make them fuck buddies, that is cheating, so he should really divorce her and not spend any more time on a lost cause. One option would be to screw her once in a while after the divorce, but no kissing!

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenover 13 years ago
good stories

I really liked these last two stories you have posted. In both of them the characters and situations come across as very real. The relationships between the couples seem complicated in a way that we don't often see here with short stories. I think one problem with a lot of these LW stories is that the sense of love and caring between husbands and wives is missing. In fact even in many of the good stories, the wife often just seems to be a plot device who simply fulfills her role as the villain. In both of these stories you've managed to make the women much more interesting and because of that in both stories the tension between both the husband and wives is more compelling. I liked the ending of this one better than the last. I think that's because here the main character actually made up his mind. He wants her if she will commit to him. I don't know that it would work out, but, if he loves her it rings true that he would try. The problems for them will be trust and the fact that even though it does seem like she loves him, she seems to be very much caught up in her sexual fantasies of swinging with her friends. I will also add that I hated what I read of the wedding planner because it seemed to be the opposite of these. The wife seemed ridiculous and the story ended as far as I'm concerned after about the second or I can't remember now third chapter. I kept being surprised when I saw more and more chapters appear. I'm can't imagine what you were trying to accomplish with that.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Unfinishable

I have no problem with the idea of an unfinished story. However, I think it is the responsibility of the author to deliver enough information to the reader to frame likely outcomes. We should know the characters well enough to predict what they are likely to do or at least narrow down their choices. If the characters are so poorly defined that they could do anything then there was little point in writing the story in the first place. I really don't know what to expect from these characters. Josie is extremely manipulative and deceitful. She is playing silly games about "not cheating". She is in a regular group sex hookup and is one more day away from fucking these guys. She IS cheating NOW. Further, her purpose seems to be to pull Frank into the group somehow. She doesn't seem to be giving too much consideration about Frank rejecting the whole deal (which he does). So we have no clues as to how she might now react. Is her marriage important enough to her to give up the group? Does she really love Frank? Is she desperate for the sex opportunities the group provides? Who knows? As for Frank, can he really forgive Josie's group affair? Can he get past the lying and manipulation? If Josie doesn't change can he continue to live with such a person? Who knows? Is Frank a wimp or a man of principle? As with many JPB stories we get mixed messages. The problem is not only that the story is unended but that it is undefined as well.

mike2710mike2710over 13 years ago
Decision made

It is obvious he left the decision to her and she will pull off for now and then do it be hind his back. He will find out and just ...

willswanwillswanover 13 years ago
Pretty cut and dry...

She is going to be at home when her husband comes home. However, their marriage can't last with him always wondering when will she slip up... She's gotten a taste and wants to go further... She can't be trusted. I think he's correct. He took the cowards way out. Grow a pair, wimp!

Good job, JPB!!!!

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
You son of gun!!!!

One of your best!!!!!!!!!!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
My goodness!

JPB is a very creative writer, but it is like a love/hate relationship with his stories. Some of his stories are outstanding and deserve the 5 star rating that I give. Other times he writes stories so horrible that they don't deserve the 1 star rating I give.

robinhodrobinhodover 12 years ago
I

seem to have enjoyed it more than most. Jasonnh makes very thorough points in his criticism but, what he sees as negative I see as positive. Life IS messy. Life doesn't fit neatly into boxes. Life is full of unanswered questions. People don't act in a logical manner. JPB works round these complications with great imagination and considerable skill.

This does not mean I have to like all his stories.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NO CHOICE IS GOOD

if it is co-erced. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Interesting

He gave her the official choice. Until now its been a game for her. Now he laid it on the line. Cheat and we're done or stay with me and forget about thursdays.

What will be her choice?

Fidelity or divorce?

I'm a poet and don't know it!

HA

KyuzioKyuzioabout 12 years ago
Tazz, there is no coercion here!

He simply presented what her choices were AFTER he made his choice. His choice was that he was willing to stay married and move on IF she stopped going out and messing around with her friends. She needs to decide what she wants more: her marriage or her Thursdays with the gang. No coercion.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
i liked the ending

very good - not everything has to be spelled out. gave u a 5.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 12 years ago
Easy

She'll be home - BUT, no real guarantee that she will remain faithful...they are still young and many more temptations and encouragements will present themselves...and - she is getting off and excited with this!

Besides, her GF's (maybe from guilt) need her support, confidence and secrecy and in so doing they will constantly tempt her - hmmm - maybe a luncher, she actually did want this - hopefully with hubby's approval but she is already involved anyway and how do you stop a horny person to not complete the act and get the rewarded climax - not likely!

At any rate, like our guy - tagging along and watching is iffy. Kissing, sucking boobs and finger fucking not acceptable and then finally the blow job - Nope - All Done!!!

Anyway, thanks Bob, as usual your unique touch and a good story!

Thanks.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Decision already made.

The "decision" was made when they got married. Of course marriage doesn't really seem to mean much anymore. Many people get married like they celebrate Christmas and Easter. They do not really believe in it, they just want the warm, fuzzy feelings and the social acceptance of being a "good" person. However, marriage does carry some legal consequences. While adultery is not a crime, it is grounds for divorce. In fact, if adultery has been committed the marriage is already over. The only thing that remains is the paperwork. You see, marriage is nothing more than a set of promises that a couple make to each other. Break the promise and break the marriage. It doesn't mean that they can't continue to live together as sometime sex partners and roommates. It just means that they can't trust each other. Why torture yourself, your characters, or your readers?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

the minute the sucking slut was naked with a cock in her miuth she was already cheating - dump her. well written.

extemporeextemporeover 11 years ago
There are additional options. . .

What happens between Frank and Josie is, of course, between Frank and Josie.

However, while two of the guys are single the rest are not, and the women (at least some of them) are married.

Frank has the chance to rain some fire down on the group by finding the unknowing husbands and wives and letting THEM know what's going on. He can spread the pain. Then Josie can marinate in the revenge wreaked upon her "friends" by the no longer clueless victims and the husband she cheated on.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I have enough imagination

to produce many different endings. I would say, though, that it's the author's responsibility - after all, it's his story. It really is a cop out to leave it at that

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Not sure

what I would have done, oh wait, I would have kicked her ass to the curb. Just like I did my wife of 28 years when I found out she was cheating even though I loved her more than anything.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 11 years ago
Can't Do It

Just the physical contact alone, the joining to watch and then the hand jobs - we're done.

The blow jobs - No Chance. Problem, she wanted both worlds and that doesn't make for a good marriage so NOPE!!!

Thanks Bob, my decision - stay out late, don't wake me,sleep in the guest room and pack your things on the weekend. No conversation, you already cheated in mind and physically. A thought, don't settle down again until you are through trying different, exciting, sexual events and ready to be safely monogamous!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

once she got nakes and started sucking cock she was history. maybe a sleeping pill and when she was out a nice shot of aids and a turkey baster full of every disease known to a pussy, right into the cunt. maybe i am sugar coating it a bit. lol.

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
WTF

If he is OK with her giving blowjobs, why would he worry about her fucking them. There is no such thing as half a cum-slurping pussy, you are or you aren't and he definitly is.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 11 years ago
Don't like open endings.

The most interesting part of the story is an answer to the dramatic question: "Is exciting sex more important than a loving relationship?". The myriad of ways this is answered in the loving wives section provides all the tension that makes us read these stories. When you don't provide the answers the readers interest deflates like a leaky balloon. If every one wrote like this we'd stop reading inspite of the quality of writing. Try getting away with this when you're reading a fairy tale to 5 year old. We're no different today than when we were 5. We all want to know what happens next.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Another JPB failure

And the excuse JPB makes before he starts the story is a waste. I'm sure that, over the years, Bob has read enough comments on his stories to know that people here in Literotica Land don't like unfinished stories. No guessing games, Authors finish your stories! BAH!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I thought I would add this comment, Bob.

You are the author, write the damn story. We want to read the results, want to know what happens. I personally hate unfinished stories, also those with several endings, let the reader make the choice of endings. I read for entertainment and I feel let down when the story is not finished. I probably will not read over twenty or thirty more of your stories, Bob. Seriously, I think I will stop reading after the next unfinished story, it won't hurt you but it will make me feel better. Those stories you write that I like, I really like them but not the unfinished ones.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
The only logical choice "The RING"

Josie obviously held back awaiting her husband's approval and she had no intention of destroying her marriage. Her blowjobs were ill advised and her husband would probably insist on changing jobs. Consequently, some revenge on the group would be in order such as: conferring with the spouses of some members.

JensensloverJensensloverover 10 years ago

I think you just want the reader to finish the story with their imagination is just laziness on your part, or maybe boredom with your own writing.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Idiots

I read a lot of people who don't like open ended stories. Okay...stop reading authors who leave open ended stories.

This story, unlike many others, ended on a perfect dramatic note. The man knows what HE is going to do. That is the whole fucking point of the story: his journey into finding an answer to this situation.

He found it. End of story.

What the rest of you want is a DIFFERENT story: how a cheating wife suffered and suffered. Which is fine. I enjoy that story too. Do it well, or explain the emotions adequately and I'll be waving my torch with the rest of you...PROVIDED it is done well, not just as long as the screams are loud enough.

Bob writes that story damn well too. And like the rest of us, you need to wade through his stuff to find the stuff YOU like. As he stated at one point, he's done something like 600 stories. You'll find one you'll like in there because he's a versatile writer...though his main heros seem a bit unflappable.

My caution to readers isn't about open ended stories: it is for those seeking emotional connection. His sluts are blasé about their actions (if you want that, go to Stangstar, where the women will gladly crawl through glass for their ex) and his husbands emotionally disconnect at the drop of a hat (you want emotionally torn up husbands, go to Matt Moreau...)

That is not to say that Bob NEVER drops the stories too early. He does. BUT...he warned you dick beaters. So these comments show a lack of reading comprehension. He told you what he was writing...you read it anyway.

So who is really to blame?

Storm113Storm113over 10 years ago
stupid again

i read your stories because you write well. i want your ending not mine. please do not do this.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Easy one...

She'll be home when he gets there. She'll be scared shitless. It'll be a long time before she stays after work with her colleagues. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't quit. I'm equally certain she'll never ever admit to giving anyone any blow jobs. My bet is she knows her man too well.

The fact the Frank left it up to her was forthright, even forceful. It was her decision; did she want her marriage or not?

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
I have to add...

You did a good job with this one JPB.

Myhands316Myhands316over 10 years ago
To Swing... or NOT

Hey Bob, did you ever notice that there are always some who can't seem to read the words written in italics? Or there are those who need to be spoon fed? Another good one Bob, keep making people think.

Myhands316

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
So, what was the decision?

Hubby's decision to let her make the decision? This "ending" was just too wide open. Yes, FTDS!

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Decision made

She made the decision to end the marriage whether she or her husband understood it when she started having sex outside the marriage. Yes, making out, finger fucking and blow jobs all count as sex. If her husband could see clearly and was not deluded by his own fear of ending the marriage he would simply throw her out and get a divorce. It is not love, it is fear of the end of the marriage that held them together. Fear of being marked as failures. If she loved her husband, she would not have been cheating. If he loved her, he would not have let her run around in bars with a bunch of losers. Time to face the truth. With no kids to worry about the decision is clear - move on, and fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree.....Divorce

I agree with Sugna and some of the others.

The first time she kissed and was fingered she had a choice...guilt feelings, love for hubby and quit the gang or...

...or, she kept on doing it and more.

Divorce, she already cheated and as her friend pointed out...she really, REALLY wanted to play - ALL THE WAY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why would he let her make the decision?

That makes no sense. He knows what she's doing. He knows what she wants to do. And he knows he doesn't want that. With no kids why is he even questioning the decision to divorce her? Just get the attorney, file and move on. Nothing to see here folks.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
the discovery

JPB is a manifestation of quantum uncertainty in the universe.

Like Schroedinger's cat, both alive and dead until someone opens the box.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Overrated?

As a writer JPB is good, he can tell the story with proficiency but that is the end of it.

His characters may be real but I do not like them, this husband is the prime example. The wife already made her decision, she cheated, and he is acting as she did not.

In any case, thank you for the writing, as stated before from a technical point of view is good.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Lies

The lies about what went on are crucial.

He should confront her and tell her he knows about Thursdays and give her two choices:

The TRUTH, and a commitment to give up the Thursdays OR, Divorce.

And if she tries the BS Ryan tried, he plays the tape about the BJ's, and walks out.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
The Choice

Several commenters have said, correctly in my view, that she will choose him.

But as I said in my prior comment, it is NOT enough simply to choose not to complete her cheating - she HAS to confess the FULL extent of what she has done, including blow jobs that are so intense that she doesn't even noticed she's being fucked!

And yes, he SHOULD get copies of his recordings to the other husbands and wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He left the choice up to her?

Why? She's guilty of cheating, plain and simple. She's playing games with him and hiding her true feelings. She wants to cheat. No trusting her going forward. Time for a divorce, his choice , not hers. It would have been nice had you written that ending Bob. Or any ending for that matter. I thought I'd confirm your prologue so you didn't feel bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, nothing like insulting the reader even before the story starts.

This so called writer is so arrogant he feels the need to insult his readers by telling them if they are looking for a complete story they lack imagination. If I want to use my imagination to write my own ending to a story then I might as well write the rest of the story as well.

I was going to read this but after reading the prologue I decided to give the author one star for lacking the imagination to finish the damn story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
time to go nuclear

He already warned Ryan about not telling everything, so he needs to tell ALL spouses about Thursdays, then visit Ryan again and leave him tied and hurt. Then tell wifey to go with HER crowd because she does not belong in HIS life anymore !

But we all know Bob wont let that happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just Finish The Story

Come on.....finish the friggin story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Come On!!!!

Finish the story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmmm

You could have this as two lines.

She cheats.

Reader decide if it's BTB or RAAC.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 7 years ago
Useless story, insulting author

Why are these people a couple?

Just the first of the unanswered questions - without a reason for him to save the marriage, he just thumps the assholes and leaves.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
TOO MANY DECISIONS

and not enuff choices. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Writer is a POS

He hasn't posted in a while, I'm hoping he died in a grease fire

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 7 years ago
KarenE is right again.

Obviously she'll be there when he comes home. The question is, what then? If she tells the whole truth, I could possibly see the case for keeping her, though obviously there'd be no more Thursday nights, and I think a job change is in order, too. If she lies, even a little, she's gone.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Liked it

She needed repercussions for cheating though and her group needed destroyed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rarely do I read stories by this author!

Before even considering a story by JPB I read the comments and the last line to see if he finished the story. If he hasn't I give him a 1* for insulting his readers and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Me" or "Them"

I see that the choice is "me" or "them" ie. "divorce" or "quit that job". The discussions can only start if his wife chooses her marriage,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor Title

It should have been titled “The Choice.” The title indicates a decision. There was no decision. There needs to be a conclusion with her choice and might as well throw in the fallout of the decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
forward

just the fact that you wrote the forward that you did indicates that you know you have a problem with endings, and that is YOUR problem. just in case you want to reply davidclem628@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One star

Why? No ending.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
Her decision...

...they each know, but she doesn't know about the bugs, so she's unaware he knows every detail. Sure, he could divorce her, but he loves her. Thus far, perhaps he could get past what she's done. Leaving his ring as an option does not guarantee they would make it past her failures; instead, he's saying it's now or never to even have that chance. And she has to make that decision. For the BTB crowd......if every story that involved cheating ended in full-out BTB, why would anyone write another?

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
does it really matter what she chooses?

either way she chooses he`s fucked

any woman that manipulates her man to get what she wants will in the end get what she wants. she`ll just change the thursdays to tuesdays and do it behind his back.

good luck sucker! you`ll need it. oh and by the way make sure you have a membership at the STD clinic you will definately need to be checked weekly if not hourly lol

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Still couldn't trust her!

Things are not black and white and it she chose him and their marriage, I might try but trust in her would still be lacking. I think that even with some time of everything going well, I would occasionally check up on her just because. It would be a long time getting over the hump if ever.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Honestly, there's not much of a 'decision' here...

No doubt about it, Josie will pick the ring.

But there's absolutely no guarantee that this will save her marriage - quite the contrary, actually.

I don't see how Frank could her back without at least having a serious discussion about the state of their relationship to her, let alone demanding that she finds another job (nope, just saying she cannot go to the Thursday night meetup wouldn't be enough - she'll have to completely dissociate herself from her gangbang group.) The mistrust, though, he is currently feeling toward his wife won't go away anytime soon - hell, it probably will get even worth, as time pass by. At the end of it all, a serious bout of couple therapy would be a must to make sure this marriage could be salvage, otherwise... might as well call the lawyer right away. Which is ultimately the fate I personally think will befall on these two.

I don't mind the ending here - I get that JPB wanted to tell Frank's journey, and that 'the decision' is more part of Josie's. I do understand, though, why so many were upset with it. And it's not as if Bob couldn't do it here - he obviously just not to, even after making it be known that the husband here hated the entire situation.

Basically, this is well written, but quite lukewarm story about a marriage that will eventually get dissolve. Nothing to really get upset about here... but also nothing to find anything to cheer about. ★★★

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 5 years ago
About those endings

I do appreciate you writing contributions. I understand your fork endings however, I also feel that although these forks are ok occasionally, they seem to be a non-committal ending when you use them too often.

I did enjoy this one.

chuckysmariachuckysmariaalmost 5 years ago
1 star

logic dictates that the marriage is dead. the mere fact that the wife wants to involve others in their sex life ( even if she only gave bj) shows how little she thinks of her husband and marriage. the 1 star is because you gave an opening for the wife to redeem herself (through the husbands indecision) yet you didn’t continue.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
There’s a third fork in this road.

How about an open a frank discussion about what she wants and what he wants. She is obviously turned on by what she is witnessing. He obviously likes that she has ramped up the sex, but he doesn’t like her trying manipulate him. This could be a turning point in their marriage. Too many times spouses are too fearful of rejection to talk about sexual matters. Instead they sneak around and deceive and end up ruining what could have been a relationship building experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Needs another chapter

You set the stage for another chapter and left us hanging.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Another good story but

When I read a story or a book I like the author to let us know what his/her ending is. In addition what sort of relationship do they have that they can't talk to each other? It's like 2 strangers sharing a house.

If you don't have them talking the story could have had her being served at work and take it from there. Perhaps he would have accepted counselling where she tries to understand what she has done and asks for another chance. He could also have organised some payback on the guys involved.

I really like your stories but for me an ending would be preferred.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No

No ending to a story that had nothing else to offer.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Misleading title...

After all of my decades out and about, I've yet to see what is called “harmless flirtation,” which in so many of these stories includes extra marital kissing and “handling” more meat than what's on the grill at the neighborhood barbecue. Hubs in this story seems to have a similar background and views as violating spouse-only privilege any penetration, whether foot, fist, finger, tongue, penis or other items inserted by another or by oneself to replace spousal affection, also either going up under or rubbing through the clothing (like while dancing) or pushing clothing up inside someone's parts, and even the spouse territory invasion of intimate touching (waist, back, arm, ...) during conversation.

Husband seems to go along with a marriage as being the two in the couple. If the vows include the “let no one put asunder” line, it's “just us” and not parent, sibling or the besties trying to mix in (no work friend replacing the spouse for communication and – we know how the stories go...moving from emotional to physical cheating). When the vows include “cleave only to one another” and “forsaking all others,” unfaithfulness is a deal-breaker. Evidently, before marrying, either they supposed that they were of one accord, or wife has forgotten what they agreed on: what the vows mean, what marriage is,what constitutes (in)fidelity.

He's offering her a choice: she has yet to make the decision. If she chooses the work crew, he won't have to talk, just walk; if she chooses her marriage, it's not set that he'll stay because she already has cheated repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Complete bullshit

After Frank left Ryan, Ryan called the police, Frank was arrested for assault, battery, illegal restraint and a number of other crimes. He spent 12 years in prison and lost all the marital assets in the divorce. When he got out of jail 12 years later everybody had moved on and he didn't have the resources to find anyone. He died 3 years later in a homeless camp. Really stupid Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where

Where is the ending ?Also why did he not go back and kick the shit out of Ryan for telling about his visit.?Stories like this should not be submitted without an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Decision

Where is the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What happens now?

It was getting interesting and then nothing. I hope there is a part 2 / finally. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is Bob serious?

The worst Part of his stories are not The endings, they are The best because it means The crap story is over!!! The worst Parts are The plot And The Charakters! Its just a Cheap cuck porn, Nothing near Loving wifes! The wife are mostly some cock hungry Zombies WHO don't scream for brain ... They want cock! This is Bobs whole fantasy, seeing another man fuck his wife or girlfriend. Pages of cock hungry sluts dumb as a slice of bread, hubby is Not better! I guess in The beginning he described them as wimps, that made some reader furious, then he put a burn The bitch end to The story And. Some People here really think that makes a difference! It is he same cuck crap like before!!! If you read Bobs story without looking who wrote it you can Pretty much Identity him as author, it mostly revealed in The beginning what The story is about! His wife is cheating And Bob is describing it in every detail, The cocks, The cum, The wife screaming fuck me like there is no tomorrow. i think this what Bob likes The most, describing how someone fucks his wife!!! Nothing against stories about cheating in a relationship but for Bob it's all about getting cucked And humiliated Like it And See a difference between a cuck story with a wimp And a cuck story with a burn The bitch end

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

I read your speil at the beginning of your tale, when you warned readers that this one would leave a kind of decision tree ending, and if folks didn't have enough imagination as to what they thought would happen next, too bad. I found this to be an interesting approach. You may have had more impact with this one if you had developed your tale around the old "choose your own adventure". The ending seemed to me to be too abrupt, considering the effort you had taken to build up the plotline and characters. Just my opinion, like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Arrogant bastard

just calling it "your approach" & calling readers that they dont have enough imagination is nothing but BS from arrogance of yours.

you built up the mood with story & then keep it hanging kills all the desire to read your stories.

For any author to make readers hating their work & not wanting to read them is not brave & bold attempt but stupid arrogance on your part.

Thank god other authors aren't like that I feel always satisfied with their stories having closure of some kind.

Thats why you are not my fav author. far from it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I heard my wife was cheating in a van, so I snooped on her for weeks and gave her a choice...

... Instead of just leaving her. That's literally EVERY story from JPB!

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Needs To Be A Standards

Literotica needs to put in place a standard that stories at the bare minimum have to reach before they can be published on here, just way too many sub standard stories killing the site. This is one of them ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Unfinished stories and saying there are forks and different ways of it going is a cop out and plain lazy ass writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Frank made his decision

He already said he would not kiss his Wife because she sucked her co-workers cocks. He just wants to know her decision before he dumps her.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Hilarious. If you're going to leave things hanging, Italian Job style, it'd have to be handled with more dexterity and intrigue than this. Asking readers to use their imaginations to compensate for the lack of a satisfactory ending is a bit much. They might as well imagine the whole thing and not have to read the story at all.

trandall9991trandall9991about 3 years ago
What was the fucking decision?

Way to go...leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I always give unfinished stories a 1* - even if it was the best fucking story in the world. Do these authors think they're being cute when they leave a story like this?? Fuck you for wasting my time.

Wildbill314Wildbill314almost 3 years ago

Secretsal, at least he writes stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it is a good start to a story but ...

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

***If the reader lacks the imagination to decide what outcome he or she prefers it is not my problem.***

Yes, it is. "Your choice". Reader has imagination else they would not read garbage you are writing. The fact that you lack ability to finish your stories goes together with your inability to develop characters, you habit of repeating story lines, repeating always the same behavior ("I wanted to but I didn't") of your main character etc.

In other words, you are a lousy writer and only occasionally you hit a decent plot. As much as you wrote it is rather sad how lousy you still are. 1 star for unfinished garbage.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9072 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...