The Decision of a Lifetime Pt. 02

Story Info
Dawn finds out what Jacqueline has instore for her.
1.9k words
3.82
5k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn kicks her sneakers off then takes off her socks. She then removes her yoga pants and sweat shirt placing them on the bed. She debates on leaving her bra and panties on then finally takes them off and just puts them on the floor. Dawn sits on the bed and puts on the pantyhose. She wears pantyhose every now and then but never had this brand before. As she pulls them up she notices how smooth they feel and how good they look on her legs. They were thicker than normal pantyhose but not too thick at the same time, almost the perfect balance and they fit perfectly. She then puts on the leotard then feels herself starting to sweat. She goes into the bathroom and splashes some water on her face and looks at herself in the mirror wondering what she has gotten herself into. She pat dries her face then wets a wash cloth and dabs her armpits. Dawn then stands on the toilet trying to see how the outfit looks on her in the mirror.

"I must be out of my mind." Dawn says to herself.

She leaves the bathroom, slides her sneakers back on and puts on the robe tying it. She then quickly grabs the note and box then makes her way upstairs. Once upstairs she goes to the 2nd room on her right. The door is closed and she pauses, trying to convince herself to go in.

"It's only 2 hours..$10,000 for 2 hours." Dawn says to herself.

She puts her ear up to the door trying to see if she can hear anything but she can't hear a sound. Dawn slowly opens the door and is very suprised at what she sees.

Instead of a bedroom, like she was expecting to walk into, it was more of a gym. There was a good section of floor covered with blue mats, the whole length of the wall straight ahead was a long mirror that ran almost all the way up to the ceiling. In the right corner was a small bar with 2 stools and a t.v. hanging on the wall. She was so suprised and taking it all in that she didn't even notice the reflection of the couch along the wall where she entered at and she sure didn't notice Jacqueline sitting on it.

Suddenly an alarm goes off making Dawn almost jump right out of her skin. At that moment she then noticed the sofa and Jacqueline.

"I wasn't sure if you were coming, you cut it pretty close." Jacqueline says smiling.

"Well I was almost out the door then something changed my mind. Now i'm wondering if I should have kept going. This definately isn't what I was expecting to walk in to." Dawn says.

"Oh? And what were you expecting?" Jacqueline asks with a smile.

"I'm not sure but it surely wasn't this." Dawn says.

"So are we going to work out or something?" Dawn asks.

"I'm leaning towards the or something. Here have a seat." Jacqueline says.

"How about a glass of wine? I know it's early but wine is good for the soul." Jacqueline says as she gets up, kicks off her sneakers, and goes over to the bar.

"Sure.." Dawn says as she sits on the couch trying to cover herself with her robe as best she can.

As Jacqueline walked to the bar Dawn noticed Jacquelines stockinged feet and saw she was wearing dark tan pantyhose under her sweat pants. Dawn was still pretty confused and curious as to what it was she had instore for her.

Jacqueline grabs some wine and two glasses, fills her glass half way and fills Dawns almost to the top.

"Here you go." Jacqueline says as she hands Dawn her glass then sits right next to her.

Jacqueline can tell Dawn is nervous as she watches her drink half of her glass of wine in almost one gulp. Jacqueline decides to try and calm her down a bit so she starts asking questions about herself like what made her decide to start her own business. They exchanged small talk while sipping their wine for a little bit. Once Jacqueline saw Dawn was much more relaxed she decided to finally tell her what she has planned.

"Ok, so..years ago, I was a huge wrestling fan." Jacqueline says.

"Ever watch it?" Jacqueline asks.

"Once in a great while." Dawn replies.

"Ok, well I knew all of the wrestlers names, back stories, holds you name it..I knew it. I had always wanted to try wrestling, but as time went on and I got older, things got put on the backburner. Next thing I know i'm starting a business of my own and I just never got around to doing it. So I eventually added it to my bucket list. So today my plan is to cross it off. Hopefully that explains your outfit and this room." Jacqueline says as she places her hand on Dawns thigh.

Dawn looks down at Jacquelines hand and finishes her wine.

"So you want me to wrestle you? That's what this is all about? I have never wrestled before so i'm not sure what you are expecting of me." Dawn says.

"We aren't going to wrestle for real silly." Jacqueline says as she rubs her hand on Dawns thigh.

"I have a few moves in mind that I want to try on you, it'll be fun I promise." Jacqueline says.

"Fun for who?" Dawn asks.

"Hopefully both of us." Jacqueline says.

Jacqueline then gets up and walks to the mats and removes her sweat shirt and pants tossing them aside. Jacqueline was wearing a leopard print one piece leotard under her clothes. Dawn thought her leotard looked pretty cool with the shade of pantyhose she was wearing. Jacqueline did some stretching as Dawn watched. She wasn't sure if it was the wine or not but she couldn't look away. Dawn was suprised how toned and flexible she was for her age. Her arms and shoulders had muscular definition but not too much. Jacquelines' thighs glistened in the pantyhose as the sun coming in from the skylight reflected off them. Dawn could see the muscles in her thighs as she stretched. Dawn watched as Jacqueline bent over and grabbed her ankles without even bending her knees just a little. Dawn, as she continued sipping her wine, noticed how firm Jacquelines' ass was in her pantyhose. Usually pantyhose help hold things in or up but not in Jacquelines case. It was almost like the pantyhose were painted perfectly on her. Jacqueline continued to stretch and sees Dawn staring at her through the mirror and smiles but Dawn quickly looks away. After several minutes of stretching Jacqueline motions for Dawn to come over. Dawn, still not sure, sits there as she debates on what she should do.

"Come on Dawn I promise you won't get hurt." Jacqueline says with a smile.

Finally Dawn gets up and walks over to Jacqueline.

"Are we keeping on the sneakers and the robe?" Jacqueline asks.

Dawn takes off her sneakers, now standing in her pantyhosed feet, then slowly unties her robe and removes it letting it fall on the mats. She can feel herself getting warm as she begins to sweat again even though it's cool in the room.

"Wow, you look amazing." Jacqueline says as she looks Dawn up and down.

"Thank you." Dawn says quietly.

"Seriously, you have a great body. I think I did a good job with the pantyhose color, it works well with your complexion." Jacqueline says.

Jacqueline stands there not saying a word looking at Dawn as if she were a fine piece of art. Dawn can feel herself blushing.

"I'm totally blank right now, I knew what I was going to say and do next and now I have no clue, i'm actually a bit nervous." Jacqueline says.

"Do you want to stretch a little before we start?" Jacqueline asks.

"No, i'm good." Dawn replies.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to pull or strain anything, you're going to have a lot of work coming your way and you're no good to me hurt." Jacqueline says jokingly.

"I'm sure." Dawn says.

"Ok, so look, if I do something that causes you pain just say I give or tap me or the mat and I will let go." Jacqueline says.

"Sure, whatever." Dawn says.

"Great, so we will start with some easy stuff, just relax and let me do the work." Jacqueline says.

Jacqueline has Dawn face the mirror as she stands behind her. She then takes both of her arms going under Dawns arms and interlocking her fingers behind Dawns neck.

"This hold is called the full nelson." Jacqueline says.

Jacqueline adds a bit of presssure and she can see Dawns' face in the mirror as she winces in pain. Jacqueline adds more pressure trying to see how much tolerence Dawn has until she gives and suprisingly she has quite a bit.

"I give!" Dawn finally yells.

Jacqueline lets go and without missing a beat she moves on to the next hold. She stays behind Dawn and wraps her arms around her waist.

"This is called the reverse bearhug." Jacqueline says softly into Dawns ear.

Jacqueline squeezes tight and she takes a deep breath smelling Dawns' hair. She watches Dawns reflection as she again winces in pain. The more she sees Dawn in pain the more turned on Jacqueline is getting.

"Your hair smells wonderful." Jacqueline says as she keeps squeezing.

Dawn doesn't say a word because Jacqueline is squeezing so tight that she can't even talk. She can feel Jacquelines warm breath on the back of her neck then her ear making the small hairs on her arms raise.

Jacqueline then lifts Dawn off the ground. Dawn can barely breath and manages to tap Jacquelines' arm to get her to let go.

Are you ok?" Jacqueline asks.

Dawn drops to one knee as she tries catching her breath.

"Just give me a second.." Dawn says as she favors her stomach.

Jacqueline can hardly contain herself as she sees Dawn in pain. Her heart is racing but she is trying to stay calm and not let Dawn know how turned on she is right now.

"How about you lie down and we will do some leg holds. Lie down on your back." Jacqueline tells Dawn.

Dawn hesitates for a minute then lies down as Jacqueline is standing by her legs facing her. Jacqueline grabs Dawns left leg lifting it up.

"This is called the step over toe hold." Jacqueline says.

Jacqueline then takes her left leg and steps over Dawns left leg then goes down to one knee and bends Dawns left leg over hers.

"Now when I lean into this like so, you usually feel a bit of pull right at the back of your thigh." Jacqueline says.

Jacqueline then leans into the hold then places her hand on the back of Dawns thigh.

"Feel what i'm talking about?" Jacqueline asks as her hand now rubs the back of Dawns thigh then she pats the back of it gently.

"Yeah, actually I do." Dawn says.

Jacqueline stands up still holding Dawns leg.

"Ok, now I want to try one of my favorite holds, the figure four. Relax your leg, let me do the work." Jacqueline says.

Jacqueline rubs Dawns knee a bit and bends it a few times.

"What are you doing??" Dawn asks.

"Since you didn't stretch, i'm trying to loosen your leg up a bit." Jacqueline says.

Jacqueline then applies the figure four on Dawn, almost as if she has done it many times before.