The Decoy

Story Info
A young woman's body is a distraction for a heist.
13.7k words
4
10.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't hear a word she said the first time, I had my eye on Tiffany working some fat sweaty schnook in a wrinkled suit over by the corner of the stage. They seemed to be haggling. Jessica who was currently talking to me grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her.

"Jonathan are you fucking listening to me?" She demanded.

Jessica Marrow was a dancer who worked the weekends. Scrawny, underfed, low key pill junkie and unfortunately dating my good friend Cameron Gables. She also sold pussy on occasion and thought no one really knew.

"We got 'til midnight to get that money or he's gonna fuck Cameron up." She hollered six inches from my ear.

Smacking her hand away I took another look back at Tiffany who seemed to have reached an agreement with her client as she mounted his eager lap and gyrated as Jingle Bell Rock kicked up on the sound system for the tenth time of the night.

"What now Jess? Start over you're not making sense." I instructed her while signaling Paul the bartender for another Pepsi.

"You know Cameron lost his job a week ago right?" She began, trying to slow herself down to explain more accurately. "Well he started hustling a little... but only while he's still looking for an honest gig."

I rolled my hand in an invisible cranking gesture to get her to speed up to the crux of her dilemma.

"Okay, okay." She swatted at me playfully. "He was supposed to be moving a shipment of oxy and hydrocodone for a guy named Curtis Barlowe but he got jumped by some Mexicans over near East Nashville."

"I know Curtis. Tall skinny black dude right?" I asked taking a sip of the cold drink Paul set in front of me and immediately winced at the shot of bourbon he spiked it with.

"Yeah everybody fucking knows Curtis he's a mean asshole." Jessica went on. "That black fucker showed up to my mother's house an hour ago and tells us we got 'til midnight tonight to come up with his fifty grand, or else he's gonna put me on a corner tricking and put Cameron in the ICU."

"ICU?" I asked.

"Intensive care unit what are you fucking retarded Jonathan?" She took my spiked Pepsi and downed half of it. "Shit! That's stiff, Pauly make you that?"

Paul was on the far end of the bar with his canted Santa hat that he wore every year, he just grinned and winked at us at the mention of his name.

"Don't say nothing." I warned her snatching the drink back. But she obviously knew the owner frowned on security getting inebriated while on the job in his fine establishment. A dim lit titty bar two blocks from the airport. The strippers he didn't mind getting trashed at work because it would lower their inhibitions and make the customers that much happier, as long as they didn't get too sloppy as Jessica was known to get on occasion.

"I won't say shit Jonathan." She snapped taking the drink back and finishing it. "So listen we might have found twenty grand somewhere..."

"Stop. I could get indicted for just sitting here talking to your crazy ass." I walked away from the bar knowing full well she would just chase after me.

"No, no, wait. Please." She clutched my arm with cold desperate fingers. "I'm not trying to get you jammed up I just need you to watch my back for a minute while..."

"Fuck that." I laughed shrugging her off.

"They might kill him you know!" She hollered after me.

I was an abnormally large child growing up, nearly five foot six by the time I graduated grade school. Despite my size I was painfully shy and unsure of myself. Cameron Gables had started attending Lincoln elementary mid year of fourth grade and instantly put me on his radar. He said we were alike in the sense of not being accepted by the other children. We started as lunch mates but soon he was engaged in full on fist fights in my defense after noticing the other kid's enjoyment at bullying the big dumb brute. Me. My father died early in my infant years, leaving before instilling in me the required meanness all boys needed to survive this world. So it was Cameron's father who taught me the ways of violence just like he did his own child. I'll never forget his other man theory. Every man has a second persona within himself some even go so far as childishly naming him. But that second persona exists only to place the blame on and help justify any violent act that might escape our seemingly sane demeanor. Jonathan won't break your arm or knock a few of your teeth out for getting too physical with the dancers, but the other me might.

"C'mon Jonathan we need a big scary guy." She cuddled her frail body up beside me. "It's honest work, nothing illegal I promise."

Instead of answering right away I watched Kristen take the stage in her mock school girl uniform to the thundering opening drum solo of Hot For Teacher. A bright toothy smile masked her depression as she slung herself up the pole center stage. That false bravado and the sad Dollar Store Christmas tree drooping behind her turned my stomach in a way I can't explain.

"Two hundred bucks for a couple hours." Jessica prodded.

"Tell me Jess." Turning back to her.

"You remember Montgomery? Everybody calls him Monty, used to be a regular until like six months ago." She explained.

"I remember Monty. Mid thirties, hippie type, loved big Titties."

"Right. Well anyway he stopped coming by because that old goat is getting married." She grabbed my arm and started walking me toward the front doors. "He's having a private bachelor party over at the Hyatt downtown. Him and Cameron got pretty close over the summer working together for a while."

"And Cameron set you up to be the dancer." I finished for her, opening the front door and stepping out into the cold night air.

"You're not just big and beautiful Jonathan, you're brilliant." She cheered, fishing a cigarette out of her purse and sparking up. "Over fifty guests. All high rollers. You do know Monty pushes green right?"

"What?" I glanced back at Ricky the doorman before grabbing her arm and dragging her further away from the building. "I'm not getting into any drug shit Jess. This better not be some dumb heist shit you two cooked up either."

"Well Jonathan, glad to see you think so highly of me." She gently removed my hand from her arm. "After three years you still can't believe that some men simply find me desirable?"

"You fucking them?" I asked a little too harshly.

"I haven't had a train ran on me in years." She scoffed. "You really happy working security at a shitty strip joint, wrestling drunks and playing poppa bear to a bunch of ungrateful skanks who still won't give you any pussy?"

"Hyatt downtown? Fifty guests?" I asked in my small guy voice.

"You're what six foot five over three hundred pounds? Nobody's gonna fuck with me after seeing you. Bring that pistol you keep in the glove box with you anyway though." She patted my chest.

"Four hundred up front and I want ten percent of your tips." I towered over her.

"What the fuck are you asking of me? You want my blood too?" She dramatically threw her hands to the heavens. "I got a nut I have'ta make."

"Front me out of that twenty thousand you allegedly found." I looked her in those shifty brown eyes of hers.

"Fine but you have to run me past Cleveland Park to hopefully spot those Mexicans." She walked off toward the parking lot with her final stipulation.

"Where the fuck is Cameron anyway?"

I pulled my watch cap down over my ears against the thirty degree wind chill as I shoved the gas nozzle into my Chevy Tundra pick up truck. We were at a Sonoco on the bad side of town after cruising the neighborhoods surrounding Cleveland Park several times without any luck. Glancing around the empty lot I reached into the pocket of my XXXL Carhartt jacket and felt the comforting grips of my snub nosed three fifty seven revolver. Pissed, Jessica stormed off inside the convenience store to buy a fresh pack of Newport Kings. I knew better than to stop in such a sketchy neighborhood for fuel but my truck was on empty because Jessica just couldn't let it go. I don't even know what she expected me to do if we did spot them, I'm not tussling with a bunch of cowboys with nothing to lose, especially not over something I can't explain in court later. Nearly sixty bucks later the lever on the gas pump clicks at the same time Jessica excitedly runs back up to the car waving her arms to get my attention.

"You steal something?" I asked, removing the nozzle and replacing my fuel cap.

She crashed into me to stop herself. "No the store clerk said he called the cops on a couple kids selling drugs over by the air pump about thirty minutes ago. One of them tried to get him to sell them some beer and flashed a wad of cash."

"Fuck Jess they could be anywhere now. What time does that party start?" Not wanting to crush her spirits.

"Clerk said he thinks they live in those projects across the street. We got time." She jumped back into the truck silently rebuffing any arguments.

Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency was a looming block of red brick jungle. Two nights ago the local news reported three teens found robbed and beaten to death with no suspects available. This was not the place for confrontation. Only a fool would run to face the unknown.

"C'mon Kong. Let's just go take a quick look." She said honking the horn a few times. "There's a chance it might not even be them."

Her slim pretty face was illuminated by the dash lights and her smile nearly broke my heart. Since I met her three years ago all she's ever proven is her selfishness, unreliability, and almost childlike stupidity over the reality around her. Except for when it came to Cameron Gables, her loyalty knew no bounds. Her selling herself was committed at least a dozen times to scrape up bond money for my hot headed friend, she told him she borrowed it from me. I never corrected anyone because at least four of those times he worked overtime to pay me back money I never lent his girlfriend. The odd thing is that I met her first at the club and after both of us getting damn near black out drunk she gave me a lazy blowjob behind the building. She didn't even swallow, just jerked me off on her flat A cup tits for the win. Cameron picked me up one night and I'll never know what he said to her to win her over so quickly and completely. It was goodbye Jonathan without a single regret, with her even telling Cameron about the blowjob and the two laughing about it. But if someone held a gun to my head and told me to confess everything it would eventually come out that I still held a place for her somewhere soft and fuzzy inside. Not in a sexual or even romantic way but a kinship in both our commitment to saving our dear Cameron from his own shortcomings.

"Yo Hulk, are you having a stroke or something? Let's go." Jessica laid on the horn one last time.

No sooner than pulling into the darkened parking area did the patrol car creep up behind me pacing my truck another thirty yards before lighting us up. The dozen or so faces lurking around scattered like roaches at the blinding red and blue light show.

"Shit Jess! Put this back in the glove box." Handing her the revolver. "Knew this was a bad idea."

"Calm down we're just lost, got it?" Jessica snapped in her cold calculating tone. "We just pulled in to turn around and get back on the interstate."

One of those polished movie cops is who sauntered up to my door, ballistic vest; battle belt and if it had been daytime no doubt he would have been rocking the Ray Bans.

"Whoa shit." He exclaimed, shocked by my size. "Might want to invest in a diesel pretty soon chief. License and registration and proof of insurance please."

"Sure. Is there a reason you stopped us though officer?" I asked snapping my fingers for Jessica to grab my papers for me.

"Sir are you aware this is a high crime area, especially after dark? Lot of drugs trafficked through this particular housing development." He stroked his trim blonde mustache.

"Yes sir but how does that constitute a traffic stop? How do you know we don't live here?" I asked.

Jessica sharply elbowed me in the ribs handing me my documents and leaning over my lap. "Excuse my friend here officer he just meant to say that we took a wrong turn and were just getting turned around to get back on the interstate."

"Why didn't you turn around at that gas station across the street?" He asked with a glimmer of suspicion in his cold blue eyes. "It's a quarter to ten at night and I see a shiny army green pick up truck cruising through the lot aimlessly. That's suspicious."

"Suspicion isn't a crime though." I offered, once again in my small guy voice.

"Well you also didn't use your turn signal when you pulled into the lot." He countered, stroking his mustache again. "Tell you what, I'm going to call for a few more units then I'll have you hop on out. How's that sound? Any weapons in the vehicle?"

"Okay, okay, we're sorry." Jessica nearly climbed over my lap. "You're right we were just foolishly trying to score some weed. A friend told us we could probably get some good shit here."

"Doesn't sound like much of a friend. This is a pretty rough area." The officer softened, taking his hand off of his shouldered radio.

"You're so right officer... Stanley?" Jessica went on. "We're just running late for this party downtown and this friend told us to stop here to grab a few party favors on the way there."

"Party? where about?" Officer Stanley leaned closer to my window.

"Oh just some office Christmas party over at the Hyatt." Jessica lied, practically sitting on my lap. "Real white collar stuff."

"No shit?" The cop brightened. "I know there's a bachelor party going on there later tonight I'm supposed to stop by after my shift."

"No fucking way. You know Monty?" Jessica's mood changed.

"Yeah I know that old Willie Nelson looking sum'bitch. Doesn't everybody?" He laughed.

"But you do know about...?" She trailed off to avoid any implications.

"What that he sells weed? I got some off of him for my son's graduation party." The cop confessed with a smile. "So what the hell are you two really doing here? Because I think you're going to that party and I know there's gonna be weed there."

"Damn you're good." Jessica giggled. "I'm actually going to be the talent there and I wanted some molly to set the mood."

"Well." Officer Stanley stuck his head in my driver side window to get a better look at her, doing that creepy petting of his mustache again. "Monty was bragging about getting top shelf entertainment."

"So who is Monty supposed to be getting hitched too and when did this all happen?" I interjected.

He backed up a step. "Oh shit you haven't seen her? I mean I don't know where that old fart found her, might've even smuggled her straight out of Asia. No that's not right, she looks like she might have a little bit of Johnson in her family tree if you know what I mean."

I just shook my head.

"She's got long straight hair, these delicate Asian features and this big ole ghetto booty in the back." Officer Stanley explained, working himself up. "I think she just turned twenty one too. The first time I saw her she had on these tight fucking yoga pants and that big firm ass clapped when she walked and..."

"Officer Stanley we're on a bit of a schedule hon." Jessica interrupted, out of prudence or jealousy I couldn't tell.

Clearing his throat and regaining his composer he stepped back to my window. "So anyway soliciting an illegal substance is quite a problem. Not to mention I have your full confession too."

Jessica just sighed and rolled her eyes, climbing back into the passenger seat.

"Now you say you're the entertainment for this evening's soiree." He licked his thin lizard lips. "How about you hop down and give me a little preview?"

"Soiree?" I asked.

He snapped his fingers to shut me up. "I'm going to go move my cruiser just in case you decide to take my offer. Wouldn't want to catch anything obscene on my dash cam."

"What the fuck now Jess?" I asked, watching the cop park his car on the far end of the parking lot facing away from us.

"Stay calm Jonathan I don't need a freaked out giant. I'll get us out of this but if you ever repeat what transpires here to my sweet Cameron I'll chop your fucking dick off." She looked me full in the face. "I'll leave your balls as a reminder and something to mourn over but that little pecker of yours." She made a chopping motion with her hands.

"Little pecker?" Hurt by her insinuation.

"Jonathan please. I had that thing in my mouth and I still had room for a few bread sticks." She snickered. "Let's just say it's not proportional to the rest of you hon. Shut up here he comes."

"So you decide on performing or what?" Officer Stanley asked clapping his hands, approaching the passenger side of my truck.

To fully explain the allure of Jessica Marrow would take months. Yes she had the body of a prepubescent Swedish boy and her hair was a little stringy, maybe even thinning from all the stress and drug abuse. But she had a pretty face with these sharp almost Slavic features, and a smooth bald pussy I had once had three fingers inside. Her coarse attitude and hatred for almost everyone was genuinely toxic, making any small kind gesture she bestowed upon you no matter how insincere that much more treasured.

She pulled off her expensive white Columbia parka and popped her door open before giving me one last threatening look. I just made the zipping motion over my lips and turned away from her.

"Whoa there sweetheart." The cop backed up as Jessica slipped from the passenger seat and fell straight to her knees in front of him in one smooth motion.

"We all know this is where it's headed and like I said we really do have a schedule to keep." She said while unzipping his tactical trousers.

"I mean I got a wife and two kids at home." He explained.

"Yet here you are using your authority to coerce a helpless young woman into sexual servitude." She fished his penis out and I saw her suppress a laugh as she jerked it a few times to wake him up.

Jessica spit into her hand and really started in with long strokes as Stanley's prick ripened to a full six inches I'm guessing.

"Hey if I wanted a handy I'd just go home to my wife." He griped. "Start sucking."

She rolled her eyes before taking his cock all the way down in one gulp. He immediately tensed up with pleasure. She grabbed his ass and started to rotate her head massaging his full rigid cock with her mouth, stopping to suckle just the head of it. My blowjob was far less coordinated or enthusiastic. Hate rose to the surface as I watched a long strand of drool run down her chin and Stanley grew excited and started to hump back at her face, my own erection twitched at the sight of it. Looking away I could still hear the wet slurping sounds as she bobbed her head back and forth on his dick which was no bigger than mine I should mention. After a few minutes of me humming Jingle Bells Officer Stanley slammed into the side of my truck moaning in ecstasy with Jessica latched onto the end of his penis.

"Watch the paint asshole." I growled tooting the horn.

He muttered an apology and stood back up straight with Jessica never breaking tempo, she even reached up and unbuckled his duty belt which he removed and tossed over behind my truck. Grabbing her head he began to hump faster fucking her face. She just held still and took it while unbuttoning his pants, pulling them and his boxers down around his ankles. My stomach turned at the first gurking sound she made as his dick hit the back of her throat. Jessica being a sexual warrior smacked his hands away and forced her head further down on his cock, holding almost his full six inches down her throat while grabbing his balls and ever so gently tugging on them. Stanley swayed on his feet almost toppling over as she continued to slowly inch her head up and down massaging his dick with her throat while sticking out her tongue and lapping at his ball sack. A quick squeal shot out of him as Jessica's hand disappeared underneath him and I could only assume that her manicured thumb had just been inserted up his ass. Cameron had confessed to me one night that delightful trick Jessica loved to perform on him. Said her fingers were small and just the right size to hit that spot while she worked his dick with her throat. It wasn't gay at all he assured me but made sure to threaten me to keep my mouth shut about it. Silly fucker I wish he hadn't even shared that info with me. But he did because he was the closest thing to a brother this world would ever give me. Shame soured my lower abdomen as it rose up scorching my esophagus, morphing into hate as I sat there and let another man violate my brother's woman. I kept a youth size aluminum baseball bat behind the driver seat in my truck for special circumstances. It felt almost weightless in my hand as I hefted it and quietly opened my door to step out. Officer Stanley took no notice of me as he resumed his grip on her head and began to hump her mouth again. Like my perv friend Beachum would of said "Man he's fucking her hard!" Relishing the taped grip I shouldered the bat while slipping out and walking behind the truck. She indeed had two fingers firmly nestled between his hairy ass cheeks and up his rectum I noticed, stepping into position. Mercy dictated that I let him finish but blind rage pulled the pin as he grabbed Jessica's throat and slammed into her. Two more thrusts was all I gave him, he never saw it coming. Hearing the aluminum bat cut through the air he turned his head to look only to meet the blow with his face. A sick thunk followed by a fine mist hitting my cheek and Officer Stanley was no more. Jessica screamed as soon as the cock was ripped from her mouth and her abuser's feet left the earth for only a moment before he crashed in a heap by the front of my truck. She stopped screaming and started to retch as my headlights unflinchingly illuminated his caved in face.