The Decoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have you're shit together at all." She cried tears of anger now. "I'm still fucked up off whatever they gave me but I was abducted and held against my will. All while you're here living it up and eating rat pussy."

The crowd reacted with more muted laughter turning on their host. Jessica had since scurried into the bathroom to escape any repercussions even though she wasn't entirely at fault, she was just giving her client the good time he paid for. Rylee was a four foot nine spark of pure anger claiming the center of the room, radiating waves of hatred silencing everyone present including myself. A woman scorned is a bomb best left alone, I didn't dare try to diffuse her. That tiny frame, fairy waist and round thick ass held me captivated, as she stalked deeper into the room dressed in skin tight jeans and a maroon long sleeve blouse that hugged her heaving chest.

"How would you like it if you caught me sucking dick?" She asked while looking around the room and settling on her kinsman Kung Fu Harry, snapping her fingers. "You, get your dick out."

Harry dropped his drink in complete shock and only spared Monty a solitary look of apology before clawing at his chinos and producing his cock for inspection.

"Eww no." Rylee's rejection was brief but final as she turned her sights to Black Mike. "Yeah I could use some BBC. Get your dick out."

"Hell yeah." Black Mike clapped his hands and spared no empathy for his host as he stubbed out the Black and Mild he was smoking and snatched his track pants down to his ankles in one motion. He was not wearing any underwear.

Everyone in the room held their breath in anticipation wondering if she was just bluffing. I was hot with disappointment that she didn't even look my way. I was the biggest guy in the room not to mention the one who was actually trying to help her.

"Rylee please." Monty continued to ugly cry, snot caking up in his mustache. "I'll take you on that trip you wanted. We're supposed to be getting married all I have is yours baby."

"What about babies?" She asked with a raised eyebrow while stepping closer to Black Mike with his eight inch slice hanging out. The crowd dispersed, giving them the floor.

"I don't know if I got it in me, I'll be sixty two next month." Monty whined while watching his hot fiance grab another man's cock in her tiny hand. "Okay yes, babies, lots of babies. Fuck it why not?"

"Gross. One will do." She said, stroking Mike to his full length. "But you have to learn your lesson though so this won't happen again."

"She don't want no damn kids Monty she try'na secure the bag my nigga." Black Mike chuckled putting his hand over her's to get a faster tempo going.

"Come on Rylee does it have to be in front of all my friends?" The old man crawled from behind the couch. "Let me clear everybody out and we can talk about this."

"I like being watched." She cooed, wiping the pre-cum from the tip of the stiffening black cock and licking it off her fingers.

Montgomery just groaned and held his stomach.

"We doing this or not?" Mike asked curtly, pushing the Asian beauty to her knees.

She actually winked at her fossil of a lover before putting another man's cock in her face. The entire room hooted and cheered as Rylee made good on her threat cuckolding her future husband. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and hoisted myself up onto the kitchen counter to sit and watch this hot slut work her head side to side. Her innocence was stripped in my eyes as Black Mike made two pig tails with her hair, one in each hand using them as handles while banging as much black dick as he could into her mouth. It wasn't much because she retched and gagged when his cock accidentally touched the back of her throat. The horny mob booed and shouted for Mike to train that slut and dog her throat out. I thought her stomach must've been empty after she destroyed my shoes but she managed to vomit once more as that black dick hit her tonsils one too many times. Rylee just laughed and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand to the cheers of her fans.

"Fuck my throat again." She looked up at Mike almost challenging him.

Without another word he complied and grabbed her neck from the front with one hand and the back of her head with the other and power fucked her throat until she gagged and pulled away spitting bile all over the floor.

"Damn bitch. Want more?" He asked.

Rylee just smiled and nodded so he grabbed her tiny head and nearly dragged her over to the nearest wall and put her back against it, leaving her no where to go. Carefully inserting his eight inch cock into her small mouth he thrust twice stretching her once beautiful face out, before pinning both her arms above her head so she couldn't resist him. Black Mike gave a labored sigh then set to work hammering the full length of his cock down her throat, banging her head off the wall. The room was hysterical with shouts of more depravity as they all bared witness to this young whore getting her throat deflowered. She struggled vainly kicking her legs out and writhing against his steel grip as the husky black man relentlessly pounded her throat, basically choking her.

This was some bullshit was all I could think sitting there on the counter drinking a beer watching the girl I was desperate to fuck get her head slammed into a wall while getting her throat destroyed by black dick. Poor Monty had settled into the fetal position on the floor in front of the couch face distorted by grief, frail trembling hand outstretched reaching for lost love. No one sympathized with the old man because he knew what he had and it wasn't enough. I mean eating stripper pussy when you have a goddess at home? Yeah fuck you buddy. He earned that front row seat watching his future wife get her throat fucked into oblivion. Black Mike gave it everything he had, ten unstoppable minutes of hate fucking. His ass clenched and he held still with his dick all in with his hairy balls on her chin, obviously about to explode directly into her stomach.

"Sike nigga!" He laughed, feeling more confidant in his control over the woman. "Almost nutted in that bitch mouth. Shit fuck that I'm try'na fuck."

Stepping back Rylee collapsed to the floor gasping for air and dry heaving. Kung Fu Harry was back and helped her to her feet, but only long enough to snatch her shirt up over her head and shoving her onto the couch stepping on her traumatized fiance's hand.

"Man watch out Chow Mein Charlie." Mike angrily shoved the china man out the way. "I don't need no help."

"Hey asshole I told you stop calling me that shit, I'm from Orange County." Harry fired back.

Black Mike shoulder checked him while strutting over to his prize on the couch, forcing the slut onto her knees.

"Wait. This wasn't part of the deal." Monty shot to his feet wagging his finger at them.

Ignoring him Black Mike pulled her pants down as his audience shouted for him to fuck that whore. Even the women present invested their voices in the degradation of this hot young slut.

"He's not wearing a condom. I ain't raising no black baby." The old man panicked.

It was a clever play I thought finishing my second beer and tossing the empty can on the floor. Jessica still hadn't emerged from the bathroom yet, I couldn't really blame her. I wanted to see how things played out a little more before checking on her.

Rylee just looked back over her shoulder with the most devilish grin any of us had ever seen. "Not in the pussy Mike."

My heart stopped and the crowd went wild. As excited as he was, that made Black Mike hesitate for a moment. He looked around the room for encouragement and they all lifted their voices to steady him. Grabbing that thick ass with both hands he pulled both cheeks open to get a glimpse at that small puckered hole tucked inside. I almost lost it watching that thug slide his spit smeared cock between those ass cheeks getting himself primed for the challenge. Hopping down I pushed my way through the onlookers to get a better view. Mike eased his dick head past the sphincter and paused relishing how tight it was before he ruined it.

"C'mon pussy, fuck that ass." Someone from the back hollered.

"Oy. Oy." Was all that came out of Mike's mouth as he sunk his black dick further up that slut's tight asshole.

He grabbed her hips and pushed the full length of his cock in making Rylee squeal in surprise. Kung Fu Harry saw his chance and I couldn't even say I blamed him, just envied his intuition was all. Already having that five inch pecker in his hand he was quick as a bunny popping it into the whore's already open mouth. Taken by surprise she tried to spit it out but he just pushed it back in as Black Mike began to hump faster into her ass. Finally relenting Rylee bobbed her head back and forth on Harry's cock while Mike tightened his grip on her tiny waist and began to really pound that huge black dick up her pooper.

"Bullshit." I muttered under my breath.

Kung Fu Harry grabbed her head and really fucked her face but was soon disappointed when she didn't gag like she did with Mike.

"Maybe she don't like shrimp." Someone from the crowd taunted.

"Hey fuck you." The china man yelled back breathlessly as he gave it everything fucking Rylee's mouth, only for her to take every inch with ease. "You do better."

Some white guy dressed in a department store suit and almost as tall as me emerged from the back of the crowd. Jessica would have vomited in her mouth at the guy's glossy pony tail and diamond stud in his ear. Jessica? I told myself one more minute of this circus and then go check on her.

Pony tail unzipped and pushed Harry aside shoving his six inch uncircumcised cock into Rylee's panting mouth, immediately aiming it down her throat. She took the first few strokes before going back to gagging as that white dick touched her esophagus.

"Don't let her buck you off Ryan." One of the women laughed.

Ryan just grimaced and roughly grabbed a fist full of that whore's long silky hair as he rammed his cock down her throat gagging her. She tried to struggle her way off the couch but Mike just pulled her backward onto his black dick, but that didn't last long as he hiked up on her levering his full dick up her butt and letting out the loudest, longest moan I had ever heard. My own penis throbbed at the thought of emptying balls deep in that love tunnel. Black Mike fell to the ground spent and clever Harry once again seized the opportunity, plunging his five inch pecker into her splooge filled butthole. Rylee didn't even object, she just resigned to her fate and let the two men use her. Another guy, maybe Mexican dropped his slacks and stepped out of them before approaching the spit roast.

"No way Carlos this ass is mine I ain't giving it up." Kung Fu Harry warned over his shoulder.

"Relax homie I'm just here to help." Carlos snickered shouldering Harry over a little and forcing his own nearly seven inch brown cock into Rylee's ass beside Harry's.

She once again struggled as they stretched that tight asshole with both their dicks but they both grabbed her hips and held her steady pounding into her deeper. Ryan held her head and shot his own load down her throat. As soon as he pulled out some other jerkoff took his place shoving his own prick into the whore's hungry mouth.

I looked over at Monty who had since left the area and stared out the large picture window alone and broken, realizing like he did a while ago that this shit was out of control. His future wife was getting gangfucked whether he liked it or not and the crippling fact was that she loved it. I just sunk my head and pushed the horny vultures out of my way and headed for the bathroom.

"Jess." I called knocking on the door.

I heard the toilet flush and when the door popped open it was another old white guy drying his hands. "Sorry mate it's all yours."

"What happened to the woman that was in there?" I asked.

"Don't know it was empty when I found it. Hey you get a turn with that hot tramp yet? Think you could help me get to the front of the crowd? Those younger guys are tearing it all up, look at those animals they got two dicks up her ass and another one in her mouth." He complained, grabbing his own erection through his pants and squeezing it.

Joining Monty at the window my heart went out to him he didn't really deserve such a thing. Maybe if his fiance just sucked off one guy, tit for tat maybe but not having her slutted out and rag dolled by the entire party right in front of him. His party.

"Don't suppose you could make this all stop?" He asked me softly. "I really do love her you know. My ego just got the better of me tonight."

"We are at the point of no return." I lamented. "It would be like taking a bone from a rabid dog I'd have to clear the whole room. She is getting fucked tonight. Has she ever been gangbanged before?"

"No. I got her when she was nineteen and still a virgin." His voice thick with sorrow. "I thought those people were my friends."

"Did you see that girl's body? Monty you will never have friends with a girl like that." I told him plainly. "You need to marry a woman your own age with a body shaped like a bread box. Let her kiss that pecker of yours once a year on your birthday. Girls like that over there getting team fucked are for fun, you don't pour your heart into that. You fuck her a few times and pass her along."

Monty shuddered at the prospect. "They're fucking her in the ass, I never even fucked her in the ass."

"Train style, that poop shoot is getting ruined." I tried to keep humor out of my voice.

"How much to stop it right now before it's too late?" He asked turning and looking me in the face. "Name your price before the rest of those savages have a turn with her."

Looking back over there at least five more guys had a turn in her ass already, wiping off sweat and pulling their slacks back on. Still she was sandwiched between two more men, riding one while the other grunted and humped her from behind as they both double penetrated her stretched out asshole. Her screams were muffled by two more dicks stuffed into her mouth at the same time.

"Monty she's got four dicks in her simultaneously, maybe we should put a toe tag on this one." I tried to reason.

"Name your price." He repeated firmly, haunted by the sounds of grunting and slapping flesh.

"Fifty thousand." I blurted, unsure of his reaction.

Monty turned and walked right past his future wife getting tossed onto a new set of dicks, disappearing into the master bedroom. I watched those heathens laugh and high five as they managed to squeeze a third dick into Rylee's mouth while she was once again getting her butt double rammed by two fresh guys. The old man returned with a Prada shoe box flipping the lid and showing me the banded hundreds inside.

"Do me a favor and count it later." He shoved the box into my hands. "Now get these motherfuckers out of my room."

My phone rang before I could say a word. It was Jessica. "Oh shit It's Jess. Listen let me throw her in an Uber to get her out of here safe and then I'll take care of this."

I handed him back the shoe box and walked to the kitchen to answer my phone.

"Hallway, now." Was all Jessica said.

Holding my finger up to Monty, asking for one minute I slipped through the door and ran right into Jessica out in the hall.

"Watch it." She shoved me while brandishing the dead cop's handgun which she had decided to keep. "Get your gun out, Curtis is on his way up. You ready?"

"What? No." I grabbed her shoulders and shook her excitedly. "We don't have to do that anymore I got the money. Monty just handed me the fifty thousand to stop everybody from fucking his wife."

She reached up and touched my face with pity as her eyes softened again. "You're like some big dumb miracle child Jonathan. Yes we do have to do this, we always had to do this."

I slapped her hand away. "No all I have to do is kick everyone out, then we're set. I literally had the money in my hands."

"Listen to me." She growled grabbing my chin forcefully. "After Cameron snatched that bitch I don't know what all he gave her but I know he dosed her with molly. The plan worked."

"What plan?" I asked with my face pinched.

"Dope her up so she'd get all horny and drop her off at the party to catch Monty cheating on her." Jessica confessed, letting me go. "It was Curtis' dumb idea and it fucking worked. Turn that slut loose to revenge fuck somebody and we bust in while everyone's distracted watching the show with their guard down."

"But..."

"I know, that shit got out of hand real quick. How was I supposed to know what a whore she was?" She slapped my shoulder. "It was never about the fifty thousand, Curtis wants to humiliate Monty and teach him whose running what."

With that the elevator dinged and off stepped Daddy Cool himself, Curtis Barlowe with a backpack and a huge fucking smile on his face. He was dressed all in black; jeans, bubble coat, and the notorious black Air Force Ones.

"That bitch in there fucking?" He asked, ripping a mini Draco from the backpack, letting the bag fall to the floor. "I want them niggas looking one way wit' they dicks in their hand while we bushwack them from the other way. Ain't no easier hit than a room full of sprung niggas."

"Yes I think we're good to go." Jessica answered. "Where's Cameron?"

"I got ole Cam down in the car with my driver to make sure you two stick with the muthafuckin' plan." Curtis said while checking the thirty round magazine on his weapon. "Don't need ya'll gettin' cute and turning on me either."

"So it's just us?" I asked fishing my own revolver out. "There's like thirty people in there."

"Yeah I think we need Cameron up here." Jessica suggested meekly.

"I think you better shut the fuck up and get yo mind right." Curtis snapped, racking the bolt and chambering a round. "That's why we sent in the decoy first. I make a call, or I don't make it back to the car Cameron don't make it off the block."

Anxiety once again leered it's ugly head and all I could think about was that tough little shit kicker in the dusty cowboy boots offering me half of his peanut butter sandwich when we were kids. Tussling in the back yard while his father taught us the finer points of street fighting. The closest thing to a brother this world would ever give me.

The door swung open and Curtis Barlowe froze in complete shock. Rylee was in the pile driver position getting her ass hammered with a long line jerking their dicks and waiting their turn while someone's girlfriend rode her face with her pussy.

"How much shit ya'll give that bitch?" Curtis asked Jessica, who just shrugged her shoulders. "Damn Jess ain't you glad now I didn't make you the decoy?"

Montgomery had snapped after I left him and was currently cursing and berating his guests while guzzling from a bottle of Tequila he held in his shaking fist. He hurled the bottle aimlessly and shoved the woman riding Rylee's face while cackling into the end table. Three men stopped yanking their dicks and quickly subdued him, dragging him to the couch next to his soon to be bride and forcing him to his knees. They all roared with cruel laughter as they forced him to kiss her cum smeared face while another man continued to slam his cock straight down her poop shoot.

"They stove piping that hoe." Curtis chuckled, looking over at Jessica. "I really was gonna make you be the decoy, that could've been you bitch."

A sharp crack shook the room without warning followed by a disorienting ringing in my ears. The crowd all startled at once and looked over at Curtis holding the smoking gun after firing a single shot into a nearby arm chair.

"One shot is nothing. Could've been anything; champagne, a car backfiring. You can always get away with one shot." He began, stepping further into the room and leveling the mini Draco at Monty. "So don't make me fire a second one 'cause I ain't going to jail without catching a bunch of bodies. Ya'll turn that man loose and step the fuck back."