The Decoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica waved her pistol around, sweeping the crowd so I did the same. Monty just stayed on his knees staring at the floor breathing heavy. I thought he was having a heart attack. Curtis walked over and crouched beside him.

"You know who I am old man?" He asked putting the muzzle of his gun to Monty's head.

Rylee was panting and catching her breath, lying on the floor right next to the two of them. She still had that glossy sex crazed look in her eyes despite already being fucked by at least twenty guys.

"Damn bitch I saw your pictures on Instagram I was really hoping to get my dick up in those guts." Curtis said looking over at the purring sex kitten. "Look at you, got all kinds of cum dripping out of you and covering your face and shit. I can't even touch you right now. Right Monty? Gone ahead and reach over and spread yo wife's cheeks so we can see the damage."

After getting the barrel pushed further into his skull Monty complied and spread his fiance's reddened ass cheeks with an audible sticky sound.

"Gotdamn!" Curtis howled at the sight of Rylee's gaping cum filled asshole. "You can see right through that hoe. How many of ya'll fucked her already?"

"Please." Monty said quietly, but shot a hurt betrayed look over directly at me.

"Jess you go around and start collecting wallets, cash and jewelry while me and yo boy watch the rest of these niggas finish ganging this slut." Curtis ordered before turning to Rylee. "You want more don't you baby? You want to put on a show for us huh?"

"Yeah." Rylee agreed, mind not her own while rubbing her pussy frantically. "I want to keep getting gangfucked."

"Say that again for your hubby." Curtis said sweetly.

"I want to get gangfucked!" Rylee shouted while looking Monty full in the face.

If you've never seen a man break inside too bad because it was indescribable watching that old man's complete fall from grace. Curtis just wickedly smiled while whispering in his ear like some cartoon devil on his shoulder. Monty began to tremble as he sobbed again unbuckling his pants and pulling his tiny limp penis out. The black devil in his ear pushed the gun into his eye while still whispering to him.

"There's a party in my wife's ass and everybody's invited." Monty repeated weakly.

Rylee's face, smeared with mascara and semen broke into a huge smile as she leapt back onto the couch on her knees, ass hoisted in the air and pulling her cheeks apart offering everyone her gaping ruined asshole. "Choo choo. Line up boys."

"Ya'll heard that slut bang that booty hole inside out." Curtis laughed taking his phone out and filming the debauchery he orchestrated. "I'm posting this shit later."

Slowly all the men began to hesitantly fall back into line as some chubby Indian guy nervously shoved his pud up that gooey well worn butt. It didn't take them long to regain their confidence as four men circled her head and began slapping her face with their dicks.

"Yeah that's it Apu drill that dookie shoot she love that shit." Curtis directed. "Tell the people what you are Rylee."

"I'm a dirty gang whore!" Rylee shouted before a hard dick was stuffed into her face followed by those gacking sounds as she had her throat broke in some more.

"See folks now that's a gangbang." Curtis turned the camera to face himself to address his followers. "None of that new shit where it's really orgies. Three hoes taking a bunch of dicks is still a orgy. Check this shit, just one bitch gettin' ran through all by herself. It's a ton of dicks up in here and she gotta get everybody off. Gangbang nigga!"

He had a point I conceded while watching the Indian stiffen up and empty his balls in Rylee's ass before being replaced by another prick plunging into her cum packed orifice pushing the excess semen out and pooling on the couch cushion beneath them as he plowed away. Despite being so aroused I just wanted it all to be over, but the line filled the entire living area as the ones who already fucked her prepared for a second go. Surely he wouldn't make her fuck all thirty people again I thought.

"I got some of my niggas downstairs I'm 'bout to see if they wanna hit this white bitch too right quick." Curtis said pausing his recording and texting his friends. "Aye where Jess go?"

Jessica had already robbed everyone at gun point and was even heard ransacking the bedroom, tossing dresser drawers and luggage around. But glancing around I couldn't find her.

"I saw her run to the bathroom." I lied noticing that the bathroom door was closed. "Probably to throw up, she's been nervous all night. Worrying about Cameron and all."

"Well wait 'til my niggas get up here and then you go grab that bitch out and bring her over here where I can see her." Curtis ordered pointing the mini Draco at my stomach. "That bitch might be in there hiding jewelry in her coochie."

The mini Draco is a chopped down AK forty seven, me being a big guy still wouldn't make it two steps if he opened up with that thing at such close range. So I backed up, pointing my gun at the ceiling to show my compliance.

"I'm telling ya'll don't test me." Curtis threatened. "Have Cam's face on a t-shirt by tomorrow."

"Why do you even need us if you brought people?" I asked.

"Because if I need they help I gotta cut them in. You and Jess working to save ya'll ass you ain't gettin' shit." He explained.

"Are you going to cut them in now?"

"You writing a term paper nigga? Stop asking me all these questions." Daddy Cool lost his patience. "I'm just letting them come up and get some pussy damn. You can hit too after you do what the fuck I said."

Five minutes and two cocks later eight large black guys the same size as me barged in shaking off the cold. They bullied their way to the front of the line surrounding Rylee still on her knees, while pulling their jackets off and unbuckling their pants.

"Listen everybody we all know it ain't a real gangbang 'til the brothas start cracking with those black pipes." Curtis announced. "Let them run a quick train and ya'll can have what's left back."

"Yo that's that IG model Will was talking about. She got a fat ass son." The one with the baby fro exclaimed.

"Aye hold up a minute." Curtis called. "She only taking it up the ass. That's all she been doing so that's how we gonna run it."

"I don't know man she looked kinda banged out already." The one with the tapered fade said disappointedly. "That booty hole open and leaking my nigga."

"This can't be what we doing now Fam." Baby fro piped up.

Rylee turned around and grabbed his ten inch cock and slathered her tongue along the underside of it. "I want this monster in my ass now!"

They all exchanged amused glances before ending the debate and putting the young thick Asian princess back on her knees. Some brute with braids in his hair stepped up, aiming his nearly twelve inch meat missile at her already abused and cavernous asshole. Despite it being stretched beyond recognition her rectum was still completely filled by that girthy black dick. Rylee bit her lip and squealed while that gorilla pushed in stretching her further.

"That's it sing bitch." Curtis laughed. "Tell'em what you want hoe."

"I want all these big black dicks to take turns in my ass. I need it." Rylee begged while tonguing baby fro's balls. "I want you to ruin that asshole for my hubby. I don't want him to feel anything if he tries to fuck my ass."

"Damn baby what he do to you?" The man fucking her chuckled.

"That's it Anton tear my wife's ass up." Monty repeated at gunpoint what Curtis whispered in his ear. "I want her good and loose for our wedding night."

I just shut my eyes as their was no conceivable way that old man would ever recover as the pain glistened in his eyes, watching a thug stand on his tip toes and run up his woman's ass. Her ass jiggled wildly as that twelve inch python blasted up her butthole, before she could cry out another ten inch dick was shoved down her throat, choking her.

"Ain't you got something to do?" Curtis asked me, nudging my shoulder with the muzzle of his gun. "Leave your gun though you don't need it, and you making me nervous."

I handed him my revolver and looked over at the bathroom that was luckily still occupied. "I'll go grab Jess real quick."

Making it to the kitchen I pulled my phone out and called her with Trey Day's grave warning tickling the back of my brain. I knew I could trust Cameron but could I trust his woman the same? It rang five times before she answered but she still didn't speak yet.

"Jessica? Where the fuck did you go?" I asked the empty line.

Her voice was haunted and thick with tears. "He's gone Jonathan."

"What, whose gone?" I asked apprehensively. "Jess who's gone?"

Instead of answering Jessica Marrow erupted in a broken cry of utter torment, making my blood freeze and heart stop.

"Where's Cameron?" I asked in my small guy voice sniffing back tears.

"He's gone you dummy they shot him." She screamed. "They fucking shot him and left him here in the gutter like trash."

"Where are you?" Tears dripping off the tip of my nose.

Hearing a lighter click and her sharp exhale Jessica regained her calm. "I snuck out after grabbing what I could. There were three cars parked out here. All of a sudden a big group of them get out the last two cars. Some cocksucker with cornrows in his hair pops the trunk and pulls my baby out wrapped in a sheet and just tosses him right in the gutter."

She went quiet for a minute and the background noise shifted.

"Are you sure?" My hands were shaking.

"I pretended to be a hooker to get close to the driver after the other ones went upstairs. I stabbed him in the neck and face and took his gun." Jessica went on with a familiar ding heard in the background. "No Christmas this year Jonathan. No tomorrow for me because they took all I ever wanted."

The call abruptly ended and my message alert notified me that I had a text from Jessica. Opening it felt like diving from a plane with no plan or parachute, freedom of the ride finally ending. It was a picture of my brother's body laying crooked beside the filth and empty cans. His hair was parted on the wrong side where the bullet had entered, matting his hair down with blood, beside that he looked almost peaceful or content with all he had ever accomplished. Cameron was my hero. The text beneath the photo was simple and really the only option left. All caps, "LET THE BAD MAN OUT!"

You don't exactly black out or go somewhere else, there are no catch phrases or hidden triggers. The pressure simply builds and you internally nod at the shadow behind you letting him know you've done all you could within reason, it's your turn to make them understand... there are no more laws here.

The front door crashed open and there she was Jessica Marrow in full wrath shouldering a twelve gauge pump action shotgun. Curtis was the first to notice and the smile died on his face as he leapt for cover. She fired off three quick shots missing him. Anton was the one she described dumping my brother in the street so he was who I charged at as everyone panicked and scattered for a safe place to hide. We clashed landing on top of Rylee with me raining down hammer fists as he struggled to wrestle me off of him. Baby fro still had his pants around his ankles and he stumbled into me swinging wildly. Reaching out I hooked his eye socket with my thumb and yanked him off balance and into my hands where I twisted his head until I felt his neck pop and he collapsed limp at my feet. Anton had his arm around my neck and was attempting to choke me. Jessica was standing over me firing and emptying the shotgun at the six naked black men crouching behind the couch. Hitting two of them clean with double ought buckshot making the others scurry behind different cover.

I bit a meaty chunk out of Anton's forearm and rolled over facing him and slamming my elbow repeatedly into his face until he was out cold, stopping only to retrieve a nearby empty beer bottle which I shattered over his head and shoved the jagged remains into his throat. Curtis sprang back up and answered back loudly with his mini Draco. I watched the rifle bullets jerk and spin Jessica around knocking her lifeless body into the glass coffee table shattering it. No tomorrow was the only thing running through my head as I charged Curtis Barlowe in a mad rush while he steadily emptied his gun into my abdomen. There was no pain, not even as his naked friends regained their guns and fired at me from behind cracking the huge plate glass window. The mini Draco clicked empty by the time I wrapped my hands around Curtis' neck, lifting him off his feet and carrying him toward the window. The industrial glass blew out as we both crashed through into the bitter cold night sky. There was no fear nor sorrow as the earth raced up to embrace us as we plummeted twenty five stories down, with no plan or parachute. I just wished my brother could see me try to be a hero too, look I'm flying.