The Decoy Princesses Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes..." Nox bobbed his head up and down in agreement. "Nox has village on other side of mountains. We have trees. You have food and provisions. Nox wants to trade," he said, back in his bumbling common speech that made him seem dumber than he really was.

The three elders looked at each other uneasily before looking back at him. Nox could tell that they were thinking about the implications of him having a village of his kind just on the other side of the mountain range as well as a path to get there. The elf then eyed him. "You are allied with the orcs who have devastated my homeland," he noted. "Why should we not kill you where you sit?"

Nox sliced a hand through the air. "We not allies. We forced by orcs to work for them. My village wants nothing to do with them," he declared. "We have way to get here. You want lumber and passage through? You pay for passage, we trade for lumber." He then reiterated. "You want deal or not?"

The elders once again traded looks and it was the human that answered first. "We will need time to discuss this. Where can we find you at to give you our... decision."

"Cave at water's source up where hills meet mountain," Nox said, standing up, knowing how this was going to go. Well, if there was going to be a fight, it was going to be on his terms. "Hidden by trees but findable one you know where to look. Follow path up along water." He then pointed a warning finger at them. "No funny business. Hate for something to happen to village water under some misunderstanding," he told them before walking out.

Once Nox was out of the village and away from prying ears, satisfied that he wasn't being followed, he let out a long sigh and a groan. "Those idiots are going to try and kill me," he muttered, slipping back into his normal speech instead of the high-pitched goblin bumpkin that people come to expect from his kind, shaking his head as he walked on. The more he thought of it, the more he was sure of it so he set up some alert traps along the way... just on the off chance they came to talk. Night had now fallen and he moved with more ease and sureness than he did during the day. He was anxious to get back to his campsite where he left that hot little gnome tied up. His cock was already twitching in anticipation of fucking her again.

The gnome girl was right where he'd left her; spread eagle and staked to the ground inside of his tent under the blanket that he threw over her. She was snoozing when he entered the tent so he didn't bother waking her up. He did, however, pull the blanket off of her body before getting naked again. His cock went rigid as he looked at the rise and fall of her naked tits. Once he had his pants off, he knelt down next to her, fingered her slit a bit to get her wet, and drove his cock back into her. She moaned deeply from behind her gag as she was penetrated. Then she stirred, shaking her head back and forth, and moaned again before fully waking up as Nox started fucking her. She let out a little sob and turned her head away from him, whimpering pitifully as he shoved his cock in and out of her. He didn't care if she got off again or not. All he cared about was using his little gnome slave slut to his benefit. Nox plowed into her hard and deep before emptying his balls into her with a satisfied sigh of relief.

Once he was sated, he pulled out of her, stood up, and looked down at her. "You're not going to give me any trouble, are you?" he asked. She shook her head no. Even so, he didn't trust her as far as he could throw her. He undid the knots holding her down to the stakes and retied her arms behind her back. Then he ran a hobble rope from one of her ankles to the other, just in case she got the genius idea to run. Once he was done, he helped her out of the tent and pointed to one far, dark corner of the cave. "I dug a latrine over there, use it then come back to me," he commanded. She let out a defeated sigh and scurried off. A few moments later, she was back and he then pointed to the river that ran out of the cave. "Go wash yourself off. Roll in the water if you have to." She did and was back a couple of minutes later dripping wet from head to toe, her two puffball pigtails now drooping with the rest of her hair. "Good girl, toots," he said, patting her head and letting her hair loose from the pigtail ties. Then he guided her back into the tent and proceeded to make a camp fire just outside of the entrance.

He could hear her tummy grumbling as he cooked up some meat to eat. Nox wasn't at all heartless. After all, he'd suffered at the hands of the orcs. He knew pain and discomfort. Still, he wanted her dependent on him until he could break her. So, he cooked dinner and then sat down next to her, noticing that she was fixated on the fried morsels of meat. "Hungry, slave?" he asked. She nodded vigorously. "You're not going to try and knock me out, are you?" he asked her. She shook her head no. He reached up and untied the gag, letting her spit it out and catch her breath.

"Thank you..." she breathed with relief. Then she caught him eyeing her and she dropped her gaze. "Master..." she added softly as an afterthought.

"You're welcome," he said, holding up a piece of meat to her mouth to feed her. "What's your name, toots?"

"Hiley," she said after wolfing the piece down. "May I have some water, please, Master?"

"Sure," he said, holding a waterskin up to her lips and tipping it back. There was no good in letting her dehydrate to death as he wanted her alive. Hiley greedily sucked down the whole thing to drink her fill, droplets of water flowing from her mouth to drip down her chin and to splash on the tops of her breasts. Seeing it made him hard again. After she was done, he fed her a few more pieces and ate himself. Once the food was gone, he patted his lap. "Alright, get to work, toots," he told her. "Use your mouth and suck me off." Hiley's eyes darted down to his cock and she swallowed hard. Then she slowly parted her lips as she rolled to her knees, shuffled forward the best she could with her arms still bound behind her back, and lowered her head down. Nox rolled his head back and sighed as her hot little mouth wrapped around his shaft and started sucking.

After a few head bobs, Nox realized that she wasn't going all the way down on him... only taking about half of his cock into her mouth... he clapped a hand on the back of her head and pushed it down further. Hiley's eyes went wide to the point of nearly bugging out as she kicked her legs and let out a muffled squeak as he shoved his cock down her throat. He held her there for a few seconds, her lips now down around the hilt, fighting to keep her down, before letting her go to catch her breath. She reeled back, coughed, sputtered, and gasped for air. Nox gave her a moment to do that before doing it again. This time, now more prepared, she struggled a bit less than the first time. By the time she was doing it a lot easier, Nox was using his free hand to reach underneath of her to feel up her pert little tits. Hiley whimpered but was taking it more in stride now. Nox was now ready to blow so he shoved his cock all the way down her throat, held her head down with both hands, and grunted and groaned as he came hard into her mouth. Hiley squeaked and struggled with him. He realized that she wasn't swallowing. "Swallow it, bitch!" he hissed as he shuddered with his orgasm. "Drink or drown!" Hiley struggled a bit more as Nox's cum pumped into her mouth, but then she finally relented, went limp, and he both heard and felt her swallow.

Once he was done, he laid down on the bedroll and pulled her down with him. He snuggled up behind her and was soon fast asleep despite her soft sobbing at her ordeal. Nox didn't care. After all, her people along with the humans, elves, dwarves, and other so-called civilized races have been persecuting his people as long as the orcs have. Let her take a taste of her own medicine as they both knew that if the boot was on the other foot, Nox would've been enslaved to hard labor if not outright executed had she warned the village of his presence here.

*

A few days passed and Nox didn't hear anything from the village. After the first two days of not hearing anything, not even his alert traps being triggered, he was certain that they were going to mount an attack and so he started making more lethal traps leading up to the cave. He implemented spike traps, pit traps, tripwire traps, and anything else he could think of. He also snuck down to the village to listen in on conversations and apparently the village was nervous about a potential path through the mountains. During breaks back in the cave, he fucked Hiley relentlessly. The gnome was now starting to accept her new role and had been taking care of the camp and was doing water fetching even though Nox kept her hands bound before her and her feet hobbled by a short length of rope. Until the coming storm hit, he couldn't trust her too much.

Night had fallen on their third day in the cave. Nox was standing behind Hiley, hands on her hips as he happily pounded her from behind while she was on all fours, when his ears perked up. He paused thrusting into Hiley even as she whined with her own need at him stopping. "Shaddup," he hissed at her as he strained to hear. Then he heard it again; voices and walking. But they weren't coming from outside, they were coming from inside the cave. Nox pulled out of Hiley and stuffed a gag in her mouth before leaving her alone in the tent. Without bothering to get dressed, he snatched up his bow, shouldered his quiver, and ducked into the shadows to lay in wait for whoever was coming. He relaxed when he saw that it was the mining team from Underbrush who'd finally punched through. The warlocks blasted massive sections rocks away with their magic while the miners and laborers cleared, pushed, and swept debris off to the sides. Nox whistled out to them and identified himself. The team, about twenty goblins in all, stopped their work to greet him.

"Glad you're here," Nox told them after they exchanged pleasantries. "Things didn't go as planned with the village here. I think that they're going to attack," he told them in their native goblin tongue just in case Hiley was listening in. Then he brought them up to speed on what went down with Hiley, the meeting, and what he's been doing since that first day.

"Why haven't they already?" one of the warlocks asked thoughtfully, rubbing his chin. "They think it's just you up here, don't they?"

"They might think it's a trap and they might be sending for help," Nox said with a shrug. "I bet they're getting adventurers out here to deal with me." He grinned. "But now that you are all here, we'll have the advantage."

"Have you considered that they might not be willing to trade because you captured your gnome?" another warlock asked.

"Yeah," Nox admitted, "but she wasn't missed until after the first night," he said. "They'd already decided that they weren't going to trade long before they knew the gnome was gone."

One of the miners looked towards Nox's tent. "I wouldn't mind getting me some gnomish pussy," he grinned.

"Stuff it," Nox said, slicing his hand through the air. "The gnome is mine! Stick around and help me defend our new tunnel and you can fuck all the adventurer pussy that comes our way. Deal?" Nox asked. The miners and the warlocks all nodded enthusiastically. "Alright then, set up yer camps and then lets get to work. Those fools will be here any day now."

***

CHAPTER 5:

Six adventurers, hired by the farming town of Riverrun, cautiously made their way up the path alongside of the river that led down from the mountains. Arnet and Norman, human paladins who hailed all the way from Baldur's Gate, led the group. Right behind them, with his dancing fire orbs above them to light the way against the falling night, was their human sorcerer, Betan. Vaeri, their elven ranger who was their tracker, stayed close by with her bow at the ready, wary for ambushes and traps. Liliessa, a half-elf priestess that they picked up along the way, stayed in the back in case her healing spells were needed while Sayrga, their half-orc fighter, took up the back with her keen eyes seeking out danger in the event the goblin they were hunting tried to jump them from behind. Arnet was starting to have doubts that anything was up here, let alone some goblin that was terrorizing Riverrun, but a missing gnome was worth looking into. "Seems like a wild goose chase to me," he muttered even as he had his sword and shield at the ready as they drew closer to where the cave entrance was supposed to be.

"Aye..." Norman grunted, "but the order tasked us with helping this village and there's no job too small for warriors of faith like we are." He got a couple of steps ahead of Arnet and then promptly faceplanted onto the ground. Nearby, in the bushes, empty cans of iron rations rattled and jingled.

As Norman scrambled to get up and untangle himself from the chime trap, Arnet swore under his breath. Their element of surprise was now gone. On the other hand, he couldn't help but admire this goblin's ingenuity. They clearly weren't dealing with their run-of-the-mill dumb kind that seem to plague the land. Arnet readjusted the grip on his sword and scanned the area. He heard skittering off to his left by the water's edge and he turned to look in that direction. A sly grin graced his lips. Norman might've given their position away but the goblin had also done the same. But then he heard skittering behind him, to the right of the path, and heard Vaeri call out in alarm as she turned away from the party and let loose an arrow off in that direction. Arnet turned his head to look at her and Vaeri was searching in that direction. His brow furrowed in confusion, did that goblin quaff a speed potion? Then he shook off that possibility as it sounded like he was moving at a normal, running speed. Maybe the goblin just cut through the party and they just didn't see them, perhaps?

Another skitter off by the water's edge. The goblin had moved around the party again. His nerves were on edge as he moved off the path to look for the goblin in case he circled around again. He motioned for Norman to move forward more, as he was now looking both left and right trying to find their elusive prey. Vaeri nocked another arrow and let it fly when another skitter went by her. Arnet turned right and prepared himself to do battle. The goblin should be coming up any second now. But then he felt something impact his right leg from behind, making his knee buckle and driving him down to that knee. He let out a grunt of pain and swiped off to his left and was rewarded with a goblin shriek of pain. "HA! GOT YOU!" he crowed. But then he felt an arrow pelt his back and he reeled back in agony as stars exploded against his vision. What? HOW? he wondered as he turned in time to see three pairs of beady red eyes coming at him. "No..." he breathed as he tried to get to his feet, slashing at the first goblin that came at him. The goblin went down in a screaming fit but the other two wrapped around his thighs and grabbed his knees underneath of the armor plates. He went down hard onto his back and the last thing he saw was yet another goblin coming over top of him with a spear.

It was the last thing he saw.

*

Liliessa saw Arnet go down under a swarm of angry goblins who were eager to avenge their fallen friends. She blanched at the sight and then rushed over to him in hopes of saving his life. What was supposed to be just one goblin somehow turned into a small horde of them. They scattered into the bushes once they were done with Arnet and Liliessa was so focused on getting to the paladin that she missed that two of them went by her on either side with a length of rope in their hands. They pulled it taut and swept her legs right out from underneath of her. She went down onto the ground hard, her mace bouncing down the small hill towards the river. Liliessa tried to get to her feet but a goblin landed on her back while the two who'd tripped her started tying her ankles together. "NO!" she screeched. "Get off of me!"

Then she felt the weight on her back lessen as Sayrga swung her greatsword and cleaved the goblin in two. The two halves of his body went bounding away in the direction that her mace had gone. Liliessa rolled to her back and tried to undo the ropes binding her legs now as the two goblins who'd tied the ropes now scattered at Sayrga's advance. Meanwhile, Betan was slinging fireballs in every direction to try and hit the incoming goblins that were surrounding them while Norman tired to fend them off from the front. Vaeri then went down screaming and protesting under a group of goblins who'd tackled her. That got both Betan's and Norman's attention long enough for the goblins to take advantage of them. Four dark purple, glowing bolts of energy lanced out from different points further up the trail, striking Betan square in the chest and making him crumple down, dead, making his light orbs go out above them. Norman was then cut down as the group of goblins he was fighting used knives and mining pickaxes to slice and hack at his legs to drop him to his knees before pulling him down and finishing him off in a gurgling gasp.

Tears stung Liliessa's eyes as her party was dying around her and here she was trying to free her legs from some stupid rope. She gave up and then just dragged herself across the dirt path to where Betan lay motionless at. Summoning up her divine magic, she attempted to heal him but Betan was already too far gone to be healed. Behind her, Sayrga was holding her own against the growing mob of goblins around her. Liliessa got one last glimpse of her before she was swarmed all around by the grubby little creatures herself. They tackled her, bound her arms behind her back and gagged her mouth before hoisting her up over their heads and hauling her off.

*

Nox wasn't too thrilled about the number of his fellow goblins who'd fallen to the assassins who'd come to kill them all. 21 of them in all fought off the humans and elves... and one half-orc. The three human men were dead. The half-orc, elf, and half-elf women were bound up and gagged along the front wall of the cave now... the four warlocks now binding them tighter with magical vines while a couple of the workers were now cutting their clothes off of their bodies. Out of the 16 miners, all but five of them were dead. Beside Nox, Hiley was on her knees, watching, with tears in her eyes. Nox looked at her. "What's wrong with you?" he asked.

Hiley sniffled. "I had... I had hoped... Master... that they'd free me."

"Well they should've asked nicely then instead of come up here looking for a fight," Nox grunted.

"How do you know that they weren't coming up here to do that?" Hiley demanded. She withered when Nox gave her a hard glare. "Master..." she then added meekly.

"Why else is an armed party coming up in the middle of the night when we would've been sleeping?" Nox countered. "Why didn't they call out and let us know that they were there? No, instead they run into the first alarm trap that I'd set days ago. Kinda made all of our other traps a moot point. Anyway, I'll bet you anything that when I go down and ask them what their intentions were they're going to say that they were coming here to kill me. You wanna take me up on that?"

"If you're wrong, free me," Hiley said rising to the challenge.

"And if I'm right, YOU submit to me willingly and without question," Nox countered.

"Deal!" Hiley said, sure in her conviction. Nox surprised her by holding out his hand to shake to show that he was serious. Hiley looked at it in shock and then happily shook his hand. A goblin's handshake was their bond. Now, all he had to do was prove it.

"Come on then, let's get this over with," Nox beckoned for her to follow him. He marched down to the three now naked women who were kneeling with their hands and ankles bound behind their back by the magical vines. The miners who'd stripped them of their clothes and armor by cutting it off, were carrying those items off along with their rope that they'd used to initially capture them. The elf and the half-orc glared at him while the half-elf hung her head and wept. Nox looked at the warlocks nearby. "Are they collared yet?"

123456...9