All Comments on 'The Decoy Princesses'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MurisadeMurisadealmost 8 years ago
Very well done!

I read your story with great interest. Love the build-up and storyline, overall. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bravo

Bravo! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sorry ..

With a finger twitch I voted 1 star and I can't fix it. I meant 5*. Really sorry ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great development, loved that you actually spent time to work out the whole plot line before publishing. Can't wait to see you do more in this style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I only have one complaint, I wish you would have told us the gender of the baby.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for reading and for your comments! :)

@ Anon Twitch: no worries. I've been guilty of that myself before. Thanks for the vote in the comments though to let me know you enjoyed it.

@ Anon Developer: thank you. I spent a lot of time on this one to try and get away from my supernatural series for a bit and people seem to enjoy getting the full story all at once rather than piecemeal so I've been trying to go more that route lately. That's why my submission rate has dropped lately.

@ Anon Gender: at first I was going to put a gender in and then I decided, ultimately, not to do it. That way if there was enough fan demand for a sequel I could revisit that one little tidbit later on. So I figured that I'd keep this one one as opposed to what I did in Snow Maiden where I revealed the gender of the child at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed

I would love a sequel. Really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved the story....great plot development and I too would love to read a sequel to this story...please?

~ll

Ccanjel@gmail.com

sheanna23sheanna23almost 8 years ago
nice

First we have the "merc with a mouth" now the "paladin with a mouth." I would love to see an amazon with a mouth next lol. Very good.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Paladin Deadpool? Hm...

Ironically, I had that line written before I'd even seen Deadpool. LOL. But now that it's been said I can't help but think of a possible Deadpool-esque story here... XD

ElfLoverElfLoveralmost 8 years ago
An extremely "pleasing" story!

I adore this story for many reasons, but in particular for being not just focused on the sex but for actually containing a great plot and happy ending!

There was one small point I would like to mention which "in my eyes" would have improved it even more. As the story described the ordeal of two female mains suffering humilation and rape I feel it would have added further depth if one of them would have not been unable to climax from the non-consential intercourse she was put through (maybe Celeste?) It would further differtiate the two charters and their experiences.

Still this story is just amazing! Once I started reading it, I couldn't stop until I had read it all. Thank you AlexClayton for sharing it!

hankstrhankstralmost 8 years ago
of orcs and elves

Very much enjoyed this story. I create a lot of 3d artwork featuring orcs ravaging nubile, young elves (posted on other sites) and love reading stories along the same theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn good

Honestly this got me alot more intrigued by the story than anything halfway through. Just reading at that point so damn good work. Darian is by far one of the best fleshed out characters I've seen overall in awhile...and that says something. Also...never comment on stuff, so this is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally, a paladin with real honor!

Best paladin story ever!

Usually it's all cliche & rote.

Would like to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I know a lot of people enjoyed the paladin but TBH I just wanted some orc slave fucking. TBH I found the parts with Darian to be a tad distracting. Also, I was rolling my eyes about the regular comments about elves being tight as virgins because their vaginas would shrink back down after the penis left and to an orc that's gotta be closing in on 1.5 x their height, it's always gonna feel small

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs an editor

The writing is quite good but needs polishing. Get an editor who can take an overview. He, she needs to get you into line when your paladin goes from informal and amusing and drops into American slang, because that's not where its at. And for God's sake don't let your paladin violate his tennants, only slumdog landlords do that. He might get away with violating his tenets, his beliefs or principles.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 4 years agoAuthor
Paladin With A Mouth

@Anon Editor: read Decoy Princesses 2. More of his mannerisms come out and you’ll see that, like Deadpool, he realizes he’s in an RPG game. So there’s your suspension of disbelief as to why he’s using American slang.

That, and the fact that all the stories that I post here are throwaway stories of mine. In other words: stories that I have no intention of ever publishing professionally. So I don’t put too much into the editing process on these.

At any rate, thank you for reading!

PenvsSwordPenvsSwordabout 3 years ago

"And don't call me Shirley." Best reference in the whole thing. Good writing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really love this story, thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The imagery is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is a lot to like about this story. Good plot. Interesting characters. Vivid storytelling. Sweet ending. It was a good read. That having been said, I have to second the opinion of my fellow Anonymous commenter. The occasional tendency to ignore the 4th wall and lean into catch phrases and cliches was a little funny, but it took me out of your story every time I bumped into one of those "Clear? Crystal." kind of moments. Ultimately, it detracts from your talented storytelling, IMHO. And it also hurts the integrity of your tale. The only other thought (that I hope is constructive) has to do with rhythm. Most of your writing flows well. Occasionally, there's a sentence or phrase, though, that reads so awkwardly that I have to stop and re-read it before I can grok it. To sum up, I'd give it a 4. With a good edit, it could be a 4.5. Thanks for sharing it!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

That was interesting and fun, and funny in places.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

how typical hero story, raising another people child, bah!''

darian is closeted cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story very much. Now for part two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES