The Definition of Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And everyone in the entire place was looking right at her.

She was numb all over and all she could hear was the muted sound of her heartbeat in her ears. She couldn't hear the music or the applause of the crowd or make out what the other woman was saying over the roar of the blood rushing to her head. She felt faint and dizzy but when Jewels settled hands on her hips and started her moving, she moved without really thinking about it and the other woman posed her, lifting her arms up over her head and showing her how to roll her hips and move her body and yet she couldn't look away from the starting crowd, the throng of people who had come up to the stage to see the gorgeous Jewels and were now all looking at her.

The noise of the room rushed back in and she was on the verge of panic when Jewels leaned close, hands on her waist to keep her moving, and whispered in her ear.

"Anchor yourself... look at your husband, not at the room." She said and Ellie's eyes went down to see Shaun staring up at her and her heart lurched painfully. "Dance for him, not for the rest of them. He's the only one that matters, the rest of them are all faceless." The dancer said and the words struck something within Ellie. She was on the stage with the gorgeous woman and yet Shaun was looking up at her with a smile and a slight nod. She felt her courage suddenly bolster and when Jewels whispered to her again, she listened without really thinking about it.

"Arms up and over your head." She said in a low voice and Ellie raised her arms and kept her hips and legs moving.

She wasn't even aware of what was happening until her vision was obstructed for a moment and just that quickly her shirt was off and she gasped as the cool air of the room hit her heated skin. She felt hands run down her arms and then her sides and she turned her head to see Jewels right there with her, smiling and nodding and Ellie turned back to Shaun. He was sitting forward in his seat and her shirt was in his hand, but he was watching without interrupting and she felt suddenly sexier than she ever had in her life. She was panting for breath as she felt her skirt swirl down her legs and when Jewels whispered in her ear, she kicked the garment over to Shaun and he caught it and tucked it down into his lap.

She felt good as she took instruction from Jewels and moved with the music, the anxiety melting away and the mixture of excitement and music and alcohol together in her blood driving her to dance as she had never really danced before. At first she felt awkward but as she relaxed and let the music flow through her, the awkwardness melted away and she felt even better, she felt sexy... she felt alive! And she realized that she hadn't felt that way in a long time and that it felt amazing. She smiled as she moved along with the other woman and when her bra came loose she didn't let herself think about it, she just tossed it away and it vanished and she was there topless and proud and so filled with energy that she felt like she could do this all night.

————————5————————

When the next song started, she looked over at Jewels and the other woman nodded and smiled, her back to the crowd as she hooked her thumbs into her panties and then stripped them down her legs, bending at the waist to show off her ass and pussy to the room and Ellie felt bold and excited and she smiled right back as she did the exact same move, stepping out of the little silk thing and turning to blindly toss it away into the crowd. She felt the exposure acutely but she didn't allow herself to think about it as she moved with the music to the best of her ability and she felt truly free for the first time in her life.

She danced for Shaun and she danced for herself and she loved every minute of it and when the song ended, Jewels took her by the hand and they bowed for the room and just that easily Ellie became aware of the crowd again. There were dozens of pairs of eyes focused on her and the people attached to those eyes, men and women both, were cheering and clapping and she felt giddy with the power of the moment as Jewels turned and led her off stage and into the dressing room.

She was panting for breath and sweating, her heart was racing and the reality of the moment was settling in on her like an anchor around her neck. She had just stripped for a room full of strangers, shown off her body, which only two or three men had ever seen naked before, and now she was standing backstage at a strip club in just her shoes and sweat with a gorgeous woman who was just as naked and completely unashamed of herself as she looked Ellie over.

"So, did you have fun?" Jewels asked and Ellie laughed nervously.

"I... I don't know... I mean..." She stammered, trying to put her thoughts into words unsuccessfully and then Jewels took the decision out of her hands. She stepped close to her, a hand slid around the back of her neck and drew her in for the most passionate, erotic kiss that Ellie had ever experienced.

She had never kissed another woman before, but something about Jewels didn't let her refuse or even resist. She melted against the taller woman helplessly, kissing her back with a hungry desperation that she had never felt before in her life and when she felt Jewels' other hand slid down her belly, she knew where it was going but couldn't even think about resisting her. The hand moved over her mons and then a finger slid through the soft lips of her pussy and with an expert press found her clit and Ellie felt a sudden explosion within her as she gasped and came hard from that single touch. She was trapped between Jewels and the wall and she was glad for the support, because her legs couldn't hold her anymore. She gasped and trembled and when she was able to focus again, Jewels was smiling and nodding.

"Yeah, you had fun." She said with a smirk, lifting her hand to her mouth and sucking her finger clean with a wicked smile. "And I was right." She said after a long moment. At Ellie's puzzled expression the stripper winked. "Your pussy does taste just like candy."

Ellie blushed so hard she almost passed out as another dancer approached, carrying her shirt and skirt and Jewels took them and held them for a minute before she handed them to Ellie.

"Here, get dressed and take your husband home and fuck his brains out." She said. "And next week, come back on Friday for amateur night." She said as she started to turn away and Ellie stared at her in shock.

"Amateur..." She began and Jewels turned back with a smile.

"That's right, amateur night. First prize is five hundred dollars." She said and Ellie nodded numbly. "I better see your pretty little ass there, maybe we'll pick up where we left off." She said and Ellie just stared as the other woman, still casually and unashamedly naked, walked away and left her there staring in a mixture of shock and arousal.

————————6————————

She found Shaun waiting for her just outside the dressing room door and she grabbed him as soon as she was close enough and kissed him until she was too dizzy to hold it anymore. He held her as she caught her breath and as soon as her legs were under her, she grabbed his hand and led him toward the door. On the way out she felt a lot of stares, heard a lot of people congratulating her on her bravery and congratulating Shaun for landing such a sexy, willing woman. She tried her best to keep her face brave, but she was blushing so hard that she was sure someone could have fried an egg on her face. And the fact that she had nothing on under her clothes now, her bra and panties lost to the crowd, only added to both her anxiety and her arousal as they made their way out to the car.

She sat in relative silence as they left the club and then she looked over at him. He was watching her with one eye as he drove. "Next Friday is amateur night, apparently." She said and he nodded.

"Yeah, they announced it a few times." He said and she nodded. "You want to come back?"

She thought about it for a minute or two before she looked back to him with a smile and a nod.

"Yeah... yeah I really do." She said and he smiled back at her.

"And is me going there still cheating?" He asked.

"Yes." She said, thinking of the kiss she had shared with Jewels and the single casual touch that had sent her spiralling into an orgasm. "But I'll come and we can cheat together." She said with a smile and he laughed as they steered toward home.

———END———


12