All Comments on 'The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 04'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Patricia needs a divorce

Clearly all that is happening is she feels guilty because she is married. Her husband is a good guy but clearly the wrong guy and has abandoned his responsibilities. True, if this was the LW category, she would be considered a cheating whore, but in here she is just a woman discovering her needs and recognizing just how far she settled when she could/should have done so much better when choosing her life partner in the first place.

She needs to tell her husband. She needs a divorce. She needs to shed the guilt. And she needs to be free to explore this side of herself fully. She deserves better a better life and love life than she has at her "I settled for this?" home. The story from here is a reluctant one at best. These other characters you write about in her life might think they are taking something from her but that's not happening. She is doing the taking, possessing each and every experience and draining it for all its worth. She is growing, learning what she likes and what she doesn't, and taking away more from them they than they can every take from her. I mean this is the second time you've mentioned that the men lay wasted in her wake, sloppy and drained, needing time to recover and pills for support, while she simply goes to clean up and excitedly awaits round two. And one of those was an auction gang bang event. No this woman is unstoppable/insatiable and these boys around her just can't up their game to her level.

Her journey of self discovery is only beginning. I look forward to your next chapter. I do fear there is little left to write, afraid it will be more of the same, soon she will become bored with the repetition and when that happens, no matter the cost to everyone involved, she will leave them all (hubby too) behind her as she seeks her own adventures.

Great story so far - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anon said everything I was about to

See title lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shrug, I loved it

Disagree with the others. I love the "dark" turn. It's hot af.

-Anon woman who got off to your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next Chapter Please!

This slut needs a rough DP creampie in the next chapter.

VanessaStaggVanessaStaggover 3 years ago
Darker

This is much better. I like the new turn of evens drawing her into deeper and darker degradation.

She should be made to do web cam show.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 3 years ago
Sorry!

Dang ik this is a erotic story but I’m starting to feel sorry for Patricia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

pretty lame. This author has some serious issues to work out. The hatred of the females of humanity being the utmost concern. Second is the desire to be a Democrat politician. I think this story speaks for itself (as garbage repeated for multiple "chapters", all based on the same scenario and not advancing one iota)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous