The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 08

Story Info
Patricia is taken by her son.
6.4k words
4.49
38.7k
77

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia stood under the shower, the hot water cascading over her, wishing it could just wash away the shame of what she had become. She was Larry's whore. She had accepted his proposal. The condo belonged to her. He had increased her salary the way he'd promised. But at what price? She'd been used and fucked by Larry and his friends over the last two years so many times she'd lost count of how many cocks she had serviced. Yet, she was living the fantasy she had dreamt about since she was a teenager.

She scrubbed her body over and over, trying to scrub away the filth she felt. She hated what she had become. But she loved how it made her feel more. Patricia knew what she was. She had denied it her entire adult life. She loved everything about the life she had chosen. Even though she hated herself for choosing it. She'd lost her marriage, her life and her son. But she'd never felt more alive than when she was being used and taken like the worthless whore she had become.

The divorce had been an ugly one. She knew it would be when she'd accepted Larry's offer. But it wasn't long before she realized the freedom he'd offered her, had become an enslavement. She hated what she had become. Yet, as much as she hated it, she couldn't walk away from it. She was addicted. The very thing she thought would be the freedom to experience her fantasies to the fullest had become the master that now enslaved her.

Larry walked in the master bath, then opened the shower door. He eyed her body up and down. She'd gotten better looking since losing the weight he had told her to two years ago. Her weight loss helped by forcing her to lactate. He thought it would be fun to turn her into a milking cow. It turned out to be a great idea. Not only had her tits swelled from DDs to Fs, but it gave Larry another way to enjoy and humiliate her. Her massive tits were one of the features guys enjoyed the most about her, and the reason she had so many returning customers. It was also the feature he enjoyed the most.

Patricia stood there as the water ran over her body, returning Larry's stare.

"You were great today. The guys loved you. Especially those cow tits of yours." He laughed. "Best thing I ever did was turn you into a milking cow. If I didn't have a meeting with some high school graduate I'd fuck you again." He turned to walk out laughing, not telling her the graduate was her son.

Patricia watched him walk out of the bathroom. There was a time she would have collapsed on the shower floor sobbing. She had become hardened over the last two years. But it was that very hardening that had made her question the lifestyle she had chosen. The thrill and excitement was gone. She was just a whore who serviced every cock brought to her. She wasn't sure how much money Larry had made from having her as a whore. The only reason he'd never gotten into trouble with the local law enforcement was the chief of police was one his friends and a regular customer. The chief really loved her big tits.

John Jr had finally graduated HS. His mom wasn't there for the graduation ceremony. He didn't want her there. He hadn't seen her in over a year. He had filled out over the last two years, and had grown three more inches. The anger he felt towards her was deep and seething. She had chosen her "lifestyle" over her family. He didn't know if he'd ever get over the sense of betrayal. He sat in the booth at the diner Larry had agreed to meet him at. The place was crowded with its usual Sunday afternoon crowd.

Larry walked in the diner and sat down in the booth across from him. He couldn't help but see the resemblance he had to his mother. They had met right after his parents divorce. "How have you been?"

"I've been ok." John responded. He loathed Larry. He knew it was his mom's choice to abandon him for this guy. But he also knew Larry had a degree of control over her that he didn't understand. "How's my mom?"

"She's good. Changed since you last saw her." Larry knew John Jr hated him. He wasn't sure why the boy wanted to meet with him.

"Can I see her?" John asked not wanting to spend any more time with Larry than he had to.

"I don't care. I'll never stop you from seeing her. If you want to see her, go see her. You know where she lives."

John Jr just sat there, not knowing what to say next. "I know you control her. I didn't know if I had to ask your permission."

Larry decided to declare his ownership of Patricia. "I do control her. Your mother belongs to me." He said smiling. "But my ownership of her is by her own choosing." He smiled when he saw the defiance and hatred in John's eyes. "If you want to go see her, go see her." He chuckled. "Just let me know when you're going to stop by. I'll make sure she's available."

"Tomorrow?"

"That works. She has Mondays and Tuesdays off." Larry couldn't stop grinning. It was like he controlled the whole family.

"Then I'll plan on spending the next two days with her." John Jr slid out of the booth and walked out.

Larry grabbed him by the arm as he passed. "I'll let you have the next two days for free. After that you'll have to pay."

Johnny bent over and leaned on the table, his face just a few inches from Larry's. "I don't hold my mom's choices against you. I'll see her as often as I want." He bristled at the thought of being told by this asshole he couldn't see his mom, no matter how much he hated her. He got closer and whispered. "And if you fuck with me, I'll kill you." He said through gritted teeth. He turned and walked out.

Larry sat there thinking the kid meant it.

John Jr had found out where his mom lived shortly after his folks had divorced. He'd never stopped by. He wasn't ready to see her and confront her. But his anger towards her grew with each passing day. He took the elevator up to her floor. Stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hallway. His heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was going to burst from his chest. He stood at the front door questioning why he was doing this. He finally knocked on the door.

Patricia gasped when she looked through the peep hole and saw her son. Her hand was shaking as she grabbed the door knob and opened it. "Johnny! How are you?"

"I'm good." He stood there eyeing his mom from head to toe. Larry was right. She had changed a lot. His eyes fixated on her chest. He never remembered his mom's chest being that big. Both stood there awkwardly before Johnny spoke. "Can I come in?"

"Of course! Please come in!" Patricia stepped aside as he walked in. "Have you had lunch yet?" She asked, her motherly instinct taking over.

"Yeah! I'm not hungry." He looked around the condo. "I just wanted to see where you were living. Are you enjoying your new life?" He asked sarcastically.

Patricia sensed his anger. "Johnny, you don't understand!"

John shot her a glare. "Don't fuck with me Patricia!" He refused to call her 'mom'. "I know what you've become."

"Johnny! Please try to understand!"

John Jr no longer saw her as his mom. Just another bitch that betrayed her family. "Shut up bitch!" He eyed her up and down again. "Larry said you had changed. He was right." He walked up and stood in front of her. Then reached out and grabbed one of her tits over her button-down dress. "Nice tits. Does he charge extra for playing with these?"

Patricia stepped back and slapped his hand away. "Johnny!" She shouted. "I'm your mother!"

John stepped forward to match hers, then slapped her across the face. "The hell you are bitch! You're just another slut who enjoys spreading her legs."

Patricia felt that shame and humiliation washing over her again. The son she had wanted to protect was now the one tormenting her. She dropped to her knees sobbing. "Please! You don't understand!"

Johnny knelt in front of her. "Understand what? Why you abandoned us? Why you chose the life of a whore over your family?" He stared at her chest. "I've heard some of the guys from school brag about this slut with huge tits. I guess I know who they were talking about now."

Patricia felt herself falling into a depth of humiliation she'd never felt before. She wanted to die.

He reached forward with both hands grabbing both sides of her dress, then ripping it apart, sending the buttons flying all over the floor.

Patricia screamed in shock. "Stop! No! Johnny, I'm your mother!"

John slapped her across the face. "The fuck you are. My mother died almost two years ago. All I see is a slut." He pulled the dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, puddling around her feet. "Look at the size of those tits!" He said in amazement as he gawked at them. "Take it off!" He ordered her, not taking his eyes off her tits.

"No! Johnny I won't!" She screamed and sobbed. "I'm your mother!"

He glared at her as he reached in his pants pocket. "Not any more, you're not! You're just another whore." He pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket, then opened it with his thumb. "Now lose the bra or I'll cut it off!"

Patricia sobbed as she reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. She held it up, covering her breasts, not wanting to expose herself to her son.

Johnny put the knife back in his pocket then reached for the thin piece of material holding the two cups together in the valley between them. He ripped the harness from her chest. Patricia's hands shot back up to cover her exposed breasts. He slapped her across the face again. "Move your hands!" Patricia dropped her arms, resigned to her fate of being humiliated by her son. "So these are the tits so many guys have enjoyed." He reached out and cupped each tit with both hands. "How big are these tits of yours slut?"

Patricia couldn't stop sobbing. "Why are you doing this to me? I'm your mother!" She cried.

He squeezed them. She was engorged with milk, not having the time to express herself for since the morning. Her milk squirted all over his hands. "Now I see why the guys love these tits so much! You're just a milking cow! DAMN!!" He began to knead and squeeze her tits, expressing her milk all over his hands till it was running down her body and dripping all over the floor. Then he realized he was getting sexually aroused.

"Please stop Johnny. Please!" Patricia begged.

He slapped her across the face again. "Stop! From what I heard, you like this shit!" His squeezing slowly became a mauling as he fed his lust and anger towards her. Her milk flowed down his arms, dripping on the floor. He ignored her pleas as he slapped her tits, alternating between them. His lust now took control. "On your knees slut!" He pushed her down till she was kneeling before him. "Now let's see if what I've heard is true. Take my cock out and suck it slut!"

Patricia dropped her head in shame. "No! Please! Johnny not this! I know I was a horrible mother! Please don't make me do this!"

He grabbed each of her wrists and put her hands on his belt. "I'm not going to make you do anything you worthless whore. From what I heard, you can't stop yourself. Now take my cock out and service it like the whore you are!"

It was true. Patricia couldn't help herself. She unbuckled his belt, then unsnapped his jeans. Pulling the zipper down, she then pulled his jeans and shorts down together. She gasped when she saw the size of his cock. She had serviced some big cocks over the last two years. But this was the biggest so far. She knelt there marveling at its size, forgetting it belonged to her son. It had to be at least ten inches. The urge to touch his manhood became too much for her to resist. She grabbed his shaft with her left hand as she cupped his balls with her right. She stroked him gently.

Johnny gasped. "Fuck that feels good! You are a fucking worthless whore!" He could't degrade her enough to satisfy his anger and hatred of her.

Patricia slipped into slut mode. She had done it so many times before. It was now the most natural response for her. "Does that feel good baby?" She asked, forgetting it was her son she was pleasuring.

Johnny looked down at her with nothing but disgust. "Yeah! That feels good slut!"

She stroked it softly till it got to full erection, never taking her eyes off it. She examined every inch of it, tracing the veins from the base to the head. She leaned forward and took the head in her mouth, looking up at its owner, as she had been trained to do by Larry. Seeing her son glaring down at her brought her back to reality. She pushed herself back, but not releasing his cock. "I can't do this!" She shouted. "I'm your mother! Please Johnny!"

He grabbed a fistful of her hair with his left hand. The slapped her across the face again with his right. Then he yanked her head back, forcing her to look up at him. "Get it out of your mind that you're my mother. She's dead to me. All you are to me is a big titted slut!" He leaned over and spit in her face. "Just a worthless whore!" He spit again. The anger and rage he'd felt towards his mother boiled over as he shoved his cock in her mouth and began a furious fucking of her face. Patricia coughed and gagged as he fucked her throat with an anger she'd never experienced. He looked down at her with gritted teeth. "Take it you fucking worthless whore!"

Patricia sobbed as he pummeled her mouth mercilessly. She choked and gagged, her spittle running down her chin and dripping all over her tits. Her face smeared with her mascara as her tears ran down the sides of her face and mingled with her saliva and spit.

Johnny looked down at her with disgust. "What a slut! Sucking your son's cock. Ready to swallow your boy's cum?" He held her head steady with a fistful of her hair as he began to slap her face. His anger boiled over as his orgasm slammed into him. He grabbed both sides of her head, fucking her face with a fury. "Oh fuck! Fuck!" He chanted over and over. His cock exploded down her throat.

Patricia put her hands on his thighs as she tried to free her mouth from the raping it was receiving. She choked and gagged, thinking her son was going to choke her to death. Then she felt his seed filling the back of her mouth and throat. It burned the back of her throat as she tried to swallow it and keep from choking to death. He showed her no mercy as she wretched and began to puke around his cock, her vomit running down her chin and all over her tits. His assault on her mouth continued till his orgasm waned and his lust had been satiated.

Johnny finally pulled his cock out of her mouth, but still held her head in a vise grip. "What a fucking pig!" He said with disgust looking down at her. He backed up, pulling her by her hair, till he sat down on the couch. He glared at her. Her chin and tits were covered in vomit and spit. "Give me your dress." He growled at her. Patricia reached around her and grabbed it, handing it to him. He took it and wiped his cock clean. "Go clean yourself up. You smell like a pig. Look like one too."

Patricia broke down and sobbed as she sat on the floor between her son's legs. She finally pushed herself up and walked into the bathroom.

Johnny looked over his shoulder as she walked away. "Come back naked. Nothing on. Not even panties."

Patricia stood in front of the mirror, staring at herself. It had been a long time since she'd felt as humiliated and degraded as she did. She wiped her tits clean, constantly rinsing the vomit from the rag. After washing her face she rinsed her mouth with mouthwash, trying to get the acidic taste out of her mouth. She sobbed during the whole process thinking she couldn't get any lower than she was at that moment. She'd just been forced to service her own son's cock. She shoved her hand between her legs and brought it back. It was soaked with her juices. She collapsed on the floor sobbing harder than she'd ever cried. She'd thought she had lost everything except her son. She realized now she'd lost him too.

She was in the bathroom sobbing when Johnny came in looking for her, holding his belt in his hand. He'd stripped naked. He stood over her for a few seconds deciding how he wanted to spend the rest of the day with her. He thought about pissing on her but decided to save that for the end of the day. Patricia looked up at him hoping to see some kindness in his eyes. All she saw was a man consumed with anger towards her. "Get up!" She slowly stood. He gave her a sinister grin. "You're mine for the next two days!"

Patricia groaned, her knees almost buckling when she heard that. "Please don't do this!"

Her plea fell on deaf ears as he looped his belt around her neck then practically dragged her back into the living room. He pulled her to the back of the couch then removed the belt from around her neck. He grabbed a fistful of her hair again and pushed her over the back of the couch. He doubled his belt over then grazed it over her upturned ass. Patricia gasped knowing what was coming. "This is going to be fun." The belt came down with such force on her ass Patricia thought he'd drawn blood. Patricia screamed. Johnny released her head. "Don't you move slut. Move and I'll make it worse." He walked around the couch and grabbed his underwear, wadded it in a ball, then shoved it in her mouth till she was almost gagging again. He walked around the back of the couch again, pulled her wrists together behind her back, then gripped them with his left hand. The belt came down on her ass again.

Patricia's body shook as she screamed, trying to escape in any way she could. Her ass felt like it was on fire as he whipped it mercilessly. Her tits leaking all over the couch as he held her secure. She lost count of how many times he whipped her ass after the count of twenty. She finally collapsed on the back of the couch, soaked from her milk, sobbing and whimpering. It felt like the flesh had been ripped off her ass.

The whipping had affected Johnny too. He was as hard as a rock again. Seeing his mom stretched across the back of the couch, completely at his mercy, seeing her body quivering and shaking beneath him was the biggest turn-on he'd ever experienced. He threw the belt on the floor, saddled up behind her, then stroked the length of her slit with the head of his cock. "What slut! You're soaked!" The head of his cock slipped inside her pussy as he drug it along her slit. "Your pussy feels like it's on fire! Damn you feel good!" He shoved his cock in balls deep in one hard shove.

Patricia's body tensed as she screamed into his underwear. She'd never had anything that big inside her before. She hated herself for loving the feel of her son's cock slicing in and out of her.

Johnny settled into a steady, hard fucking of his mom's pussy. He'd never felt anything so good. His grip on her wrists was turning her hands blue. He reached forward with his other hand and grabbed a fistful of hair again. He yanked her head back. "Fuck! This is the hottest fuck I've ever had!" He laughed. "Who'd of thought it would be my slut mom giving it to me?" Their bodies slapped together as he rode her hard. "I love the second time around." He taunted her. "I can last so much longer."

His cock had been slicing in and out of her pussy for about ten minutes when he felt her body shudder and she began to grunt. He laughed. "The slut's getting off!" Then he had a vicious thought. "Let's see if you get off on this bitch!" He pulled his cock out of her pussy and held the head against her puckered ass.

Patricia knew what was coming. She began to scream again, as her body stiffened.

Johnny leaned into her body, her sphincter tightening to deny him entry. He laughed as he backed off. "So that's the way you want to play this." He continued to hold her down by her wrists in the small of her back as he rubbed her puckered ass with his middle finger. "Let's stretch this ass of yours." He said gritting his teeth as he shoved his middle finger in slowly.

12