The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia screamed, his underwear still firmly planted in her mouth. It felt like a searing hot iron ripping into her body as his finger slid inside her. Her muffled screaming continued as he worked his finger in and out.

Johnny laughed again. "You ready for another finger slut?" His cock was beginning to throb he was so turned on from the abuse he was giving his mom. He shoved his index and middle fingers in her ass up to the first knuckle. Patricia's body thrashed back and forth as he held her down, stretched across the back of the couch. Her milk was squirting all over the couch as she strained, trying to escape the invasion of her ass. He pushed down on the small of her back, pinning her more securely against the back of the couch. "You're not going anywhere slut." He chuckled.

Patricia finally collapsed on the back of the couch, exhausted from fighting and trying to free herself. Johnny shoved his fingers in her ass. He pumped them in an out several times. "Fuck this!" He pulled his fingers out, then laid the head of his cock at the entrance to her ass. "I guarantee this is going to hurt you more than me." He said chuckling.

He laid the head of his cock on her sphincter and shoved. Patricia screamed, muffled by a stuffed mouth, then began to sob. The pain was overwhelming. It felt like a knife was being shoved up her rectum. Patricia gasped and panted through her nose. The pain was so intense she thought she might lose consciousness.

"Fuck! That is the tightest thing I've ever felt!" Johnny groaned. His cock buried inside her ass. He kept it there as he caressed the side of her body. "Oh yeah!" He laughed. "I'm fucking my whore mom in her ass. That's about all you're good for." He showed her a degree of mercy as he held his cock in her, allowing her to adjust to his size. Then he began a steady humping.

Patricia grunted with each thrust of his cock. There was no natural lubricant in her ass. The more he humped her ass, the more it burned. She began to sob, wishing for it to end as quickly as it possible.

"OH FUCK!" Johnny moaned as his cock shot his second load of the day inside her ass. His body convulsed as he laid on top of her. It felt so good being inside her, their bodies joined. He felt a tenderness towards her for a second. Then he remembered how much anger he had harbored against her for so long. He wrapped an arm under her chest and squeezed one of her tits, pulling her into his body. "You may be my mom." He whispered in her ear. "But you're still a whore."

He kept himself embedded inside her ass as he felt his cum oozing out around his cock. Mother and son joined as he kept her bent over the back of the couch. "Larry may own you." He panted in her ear. "But I'll fuck you anytime I want. My mom, my whore!" He stood up and backed out of her. He released her wrists.

Johnny walked around the couch and collapsed in a chair across from it. He watched his mom slowly regain her composure. She pulled the gag from her mouth, gulping in the air that she had been denied for so long. Then she stood slowly, reaching behind her to massage her ass, as though that would soothe the pain she felt. She looked at her son, tears still streaming down her face. "How could you be so cruel?"

He just looked at her. "Funny. I asked the same question two years ago." They stared at each other for a couple minutes. Neither knowing what to say next. Johnny was suddenly overcome with regret for what he had just done to his mom. Two years of anger and bitterness had erupted in one of the most brutal things he'd ever done. He'd never treated anyone with the anger and contempt he'd just shown his mother. Yet, in spite of the sorrow he had for how he'd just basically raped his mother, he couldn't deny the simmering lust he still had for her. "Get over here!"

Patricia walked around the couch as though she had no control over her actions. Her son had just used her more brutally than any man she'd been used by. But instead of resisting him, she obeyed his command without question. She walked up to his chair and stood in front of him.

He reached for her arm. "Straddle my lap." He said softly.

The change in his tone was like a breath of fresh air to Patricia. She climbed up on the chair, straddling his lap not knowing what to expect.

Johnny stared at his mom's tits for several seconds before reaching out and caressing them softly. Patricia gasped from the sensations of his soft touch. He caressed them all over for several minutes as he examined them. The skin was tight from being stretched because of the milk she was continually producing. Yet it was soft. The nipples glistened as she constantly leaked her milk. He leaned forward and sucked one of the nipples into his mouth.

Patricia gasped from the immediate sensation of having her nipple sucked on. Then a low guttural moan as he nursed on her tit, draining it. She grabbed his head with both hands, pulling it into her chest. She wanted to groan something, but wasn't sure what to say. She had just been brutally fucked by her eighteen year old son, and now he was nursing on her breasts like some lover who'd been doing it for years. The emotions colliding together inside her as she was both revulsed by what he'd just done to her, and drawn to him as he tenderly suckled on her tits. But this wasn't just any man. This was her son.

He pulled off her tit and looked up at her. The anger was gone. "Why? Why did you leave us?"

Patricia was overwhelmed with a sense of tenderness towards her son. She cupped his face with her hands. "Oh Johnny! I don't know if I could explain it. There are times I don't understand it myself."

"I've heard talk of how you love being humiliated and degraded. Did you ever try to explain that need to dad?"

"I tried! I really did! Every time I tried he just shot me down. Told me how disgusting that was, and he could never and would never treat me that way. Even though I told him how much I needed it. I've always thought I was broken. And maybe in some ways I am."

Johnny reached around her ass and caressed it softly. Then he ran his fingers between the crack in her ass, feeling his cum oozing out of her. He scooped up what he could and brought it around, holding it in front of her face. Patricia opened her mouth slightly. He shoved his fingers in her mouth, feeding her his cum. "You are a cum slut, aren't you?"

Hearing those words come from her son magnified her shame tenfold. She dropped her head and began to sob. "Yes! I am! I don't know what's wrong with me. I do love it. I can't get enough of it."

He began caressing and squeezing her tits again. "I don't know what your arrangement with Larry is, and I already told him I don't give a fuck. Your choice is your choice. I can't change that. But from now on, you belong to me on Mondays and Tuesdays."

Patricia looked at him, tears streaming down her face. "Johnny, we can't do this! I'm your mother."

Johnny decided he was going to take charge. Even though he felt regret for how he'd just brutalized her, there was still a deep need within him to punish her for how she had abandoned him. He was going to make her pay. He softly slapped her face. "You may be my mom. But from now on, you're also my whore. That's the life you've chosen. That's how I'll treat you." He smiled as he squeezed and kneaded her tits. Her milk squirting out and running down her body and dripping off her pussy. "I will take you however I want, and as roughly as I want. Compliance will be rewarded. Defy me and what I just did to your ass will seem gentle compared to what I'll do to you. Understand?"

"Please no Johnny!" She begged crying softly. Before she could say another word he slapped her across the face again. "Please!" Another slap. She sobbed softly, then said, "OK. I understand."

"Good slut! Now get on your knees! Bring it back to life. I'm not done with you yet today." Patricia slid off the chair resigned to her new fate of becoming her son's whore. She took his cock in her hands and began to stroke it softly. "Too bad you can't get pregnant." He said taunting her. "I think it would be hot to breed you. You walking around with your son's baby inside you. That would make you the ultimate dirty whore." He stared at her as she stroked his cock. "Does that thought excite you?"

She knelt in silence for several seconds before answering, realizing it wasn't worth the effort or consequences to deny what she felt. "Yes! That does!" She looked up at him. The sadness in her eyes not lost on Johnny. "See how sick that makes me!"

"You and I have a lot of time to make up for. I plan on seeing just how sick you are." Patricia stroked his cock doing her best to bring it back to life. Johnny watched his mom for several minutes before speaking. "I can see how dad would react the way he did." Patricia stopped as she looked up at him. "I didn't tell you to stop." He almost shouted at her. She began stroking again. "Dad and I have had a number of conversations over the last two years. He really is one tight ass guy." He laughed. "He told me about some of your needs, and how he thought they were sick and depraved. The more he talked, the more I started thinking he was the sick one. So uptight. I almost feel sorry for him." He smiled down at her. "And to think I'll be going home to him after I fuck his ex-wife."

Patricia looked up at him. "How did it come to this Johnny? You're my son. This isn't normal or right."

Johnny just laughed. "You? Questioning me on what's normal or right? Seriously?" He leaned down and took her face in his hands, lifting it up. He kissed her hard and passionately, shoving his tongue in her mouth to taste her. He pulled away, leaving his mom panting. "Do you want a relationship with me mom? Do you want a relationship with your son?"

"Yes!" She gasped. "More than anything."

He reached down and squeezed one of her tits again. Kneading it as he spoke. "Then this is the new normal." He wrapped his other hand around her neck and pulled her in for another kiss. "You'll service me as my slut." He kissed her again. "You'll service me as my whore." He kissed her again. "That's your new role. Still want to that relationship with me?"

Patricia stared up at this man as she stroked his manhood. Her son. Her flesh and blood. Her brain screamed at her as she thought about what it would be like to have her son use her as a slut and whore. Her reasoning - 'if this is what it takes to have a relationship with my son.' "Yes!" She said gasping as he massaged her tit. "I'll be whatever you want."

He pushed her head down. "Suck slut!"

Patricia took his flaccid cock in her mouth. There was no more fight in her. His cock still had an acrid taste from being in her ass. She wretched but didn't pull it out of her mouth. She was going to do whatever it took to keep her son. Her mouth worked the length of his shaft, slowly bringing it to full erection as she gently massaged his balls.

Johnny watched his mom the whole time. He no longer saw the woman kneeling before him as his mom. She was a gorgeous woman he was going to use as a slut and whore. "You really are a gorgeous woman." He said, admiring her skills. Patricia's eyes smiled up at him as she kept her mouth stuffed with his cock. "Dad was an idiot. He should have taken you the way you needed." He couldn't help but smile as he watched her work. "Suck on those balls for awhile."

Patricia lowered her head and sucked in one of his nuts, bathing it with her tongue. She eagerly moved back and forth between his balls, licking the length of his shaft between.

Her eagerness was not missed by Johnny. "You really do need to be treated like a whore. That's how you'll be taken from now on." He grabbed a fistful of hair, pulling her head back enough to look at him. He wanted to humiliate her. "Proud of yourself MOM?" He emphasized 'mom' sarcastically. "You're probably the only mother in town sucking her son's cock." He snickered. "What a slut!"

HIs words were affecting her. Even as she felt shame at the truth of what he was saying, she felt herself becoming more aroused. She devoured his cock. Her mouth sliding up and down on it in a frenzy.

Johnny grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head off his cock. Patricia looked up at him panting. "Time for a good fucking." His lust for his mother overwhelming him again. He pulled her up by the hair, Patricia knowing exactly how he wanted her. She straddled his lap, holding her pussy hovering over his now throbbing cock. He smiled at her as she held the head of his cock at the entrance to her womb. "You know where it belongs. Sit on it you horny slut."

She slowly lowered herself on his cock, moaning as she felt his cock filling her. There was something different about the intensity of the sensations coursing through her as his cock became embedded inside her. She stared into his eyes. It had to be the fact she was being fucked by her son, and she was loving it. She began to grind her hips in a circular motion as she smiled at him. There was a filthiness to it. She was dropping to a level of perversion she would have never thought possible in herself. The more she thought about it, the more aroused she became. She laid her hands on his shoulders. "Fuck your filthy whore baby! Mama loves having her baby's cock inside her!" She moaned, feeling herself getting more turned on. "Oh fuck baby! You're going to make mama cum!"

Johnny's focus was on her glistening nipples, her breasts leaking her sweet milk. He took her huge tits in hand and began to squeeze and knead them. Her milk soon covered his hands, running down his arms. "Cum for me you dirty whore!" He dug his fingers into her tits. "Cum for me! Cum all over your son's cock!"

"OOOOHHHH!" Patricia moaned, her body shaking and convulsing as her pussy showered his cock with her juices. She had never felt so full and complete as she did at that moment with her son's cock inside her.

Johnny slid his milk coated hands around her back and pulled her tit into his mouth. Patricia wailed when his teeth bit into her overly sensitive nipples. He held her tight as her body thrashed and shook through her orgasm. His mouth stayed clamped on her tit, sucking and licking till she collapsed on his body sobbing and panting.

Johnny took his mother for another six hours before he decided he'd had enough for the day. By the time he left Patricia was more broken, humiliated and degraded than she'd ever experienced before. She hadn't thought about Larry the entire time. Her son had given her what her ex-husband never could. He had treated her like the whore and slut she wanted to be. Within minutes of his departure she was looking forward to his return the next day.

12