The Delicious Local Sorority

Story Info
A beautiful lesbian sorority in which sons are part of.
30.8k words
3.71
14.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minimole
minimole
27 Followers

Note; All characters are above eighteen

After the regular domestic chores of cooking sweeping and washing, as usual, I took a long bath and put on a fresh saree. It was a warm sunny day of November and I felt very lively and lightheaded. It was midday and my plan was to take a long nap after pleasuring myself.

My private parts were very tingly and warm, it was time to take care of her, my little nether world. Lately that was my only option to relive myself and I had a grudge for my thick husband. Then I saw a cute boy opening the wicket gate and coming in. He seemed to have no confusion, apparently, he knew the place.

The ruddy little boy was my son's classmate, he had been introduced to me by my son Tomy at school on one occasion, as his best friend. From the first look itself, I liked him. I had held his hand and looked deep into his large innocent eyes. He looked so innocent and cute, and I had an urge to hold him close to my chest. On a PTA meeting I had met his mother also. She was a striking beauty, a personification of self confidence and self-esteem.

I had on and off seen the mother and son in the church on Sundays. There seemed to have an obvious tension between them, he was following her like a punished puppy. But the child had been bathing me with his admiring attention. I have ever since been nursing a deep motherly affection for him.

''Hello Appu, do come in child. What is the matter, is anything wrong with Tomy?' I went out to receive him.

'No mommy, he is alright,' he said panting, 'but he left behind a book here. It is mine. I came to take it.'

'I will find it out, do you know where it is?'

'It is in his room, I know where it is, don't bother I will take it if you permit,' he said.

'Alright, do come in.'

He followed me.

'You look so fresh young and beautiful for a eighteen years old's mother,' he said from behind.

'Oh, thanks. If is very sweet of you, dear baby. You are such a cute little boy for your beautiful mother,' I turned back and softly ran my fingers in his fluffy head.

He ventured in and immediately pulled out a soiled notebook.

'Here it is, thank you, sweet mommy.'

'Oh, my sweet child, you are so charming. But can I see what book it is?'

'No mommy, it is only a notebook.'

I snatched the book out of curiosity. Indeed, it was a notebook with many class notes and question answers, with many illegible scribblings and caricatures. But a small, printed book tucked in slipped down from inside. I bent down and picked it up. Appu was embarrassed, his already rose-read little face turned beet read. He was sweating.

It was a porn book with many stories and photographs. I was struck by the first picture I stumbled on at random. A boy and a middle-aged lady were lost in the intense and passionate pleasures of cunnilingus. I was thrilled and proceeded to read the excerpts of the entailing story. 'He kissed both of her feet devoutly, kneeling and bending down.

Then he slowly lifted her saree and underskirt, kissing every inch of silken delicious feminine legs exposed. He took his time on her alabaster thighs and at last, he reached the junction. Mommy, he looked up in supplication. Yes, baby, she stretched her legs wide and leaned on the wall. He clamped his mouth on the sweet slithery dripping opening. Her syrupy flood of love gushed into his pious mouth.'

The by with a shadow of a moustache, becoming of an eighteen-year-old, was pale with shame.

'This is a nice story Appu, don't be miserable.'

'Did you like that story? 'He asked cautiously.

'Oh yes, that lady was certainly very fortunate to have such a sweet young fellow to pleasure her.'

'But more fortunate is that guy, he got the chance to worship the most sacred part of that nice mother, I wish I were he.

I was all excited and unrealistic, 'I wish I were she,' I blurted out. I affectionately ran my fingers in his hair, slightly moist with sweat.

Suddenly he was at my feet. He kissed both my feet trailing his little tongue on the tingling toes. A violent thrill swept past me. A powerful storm lifted me up from the ground and took me to the stars. He lifted the hem of my saree and fervently kissed all along covering both legs. I was agog with excitement. He inhaled the fragrance inside my saree, the musk of soap, sweat, and my natural fragrance.

He hugged my thighs and kissed me all around. I felt my pussy quivering and throbbing in anticipation, my juice was filling in and beginning to flow out. I was trembling with an explosive passion. He sweetly buried his face in my thatch of hair down there and inhaled deeply. He soul kissed the clitoris and took a deep breath to suck in and assimilate the fragrance.

'Mommy,' he looked up pleadingly.

'What my sweet, sweet baby,' my words were broken with passion, 'drink, drink darling.'

I supported myself on the wall and spread my legs wide to accommodate his face.

His soft gentle tongue was composing an epic down there. I struggled to stand still; within minutes a tornado was sweeping past me. I literally exploded with a wonderful pain and flooded his mouth. The sweet boy struggled to keep the liquid from spilling. Like a starving child he licked up all of it and scooped up the drops on his cheeks and deliciously licked them up. Then he rained a few more thanksgiving kisses all over and struggled to get access to my anus.

I stretched wide and he planted a deep soul kiss down there licking up my fragrance at the aperture. Then he let down the saree and once again kissed my feet. I pulled him up, he was still in a dream licking his lips to drink the last dregs of me. I hugged him and placed his cute head on my breasts. His face was buried in my cleavage.

'Thank you so much mommy for letting me experience this dream of ours.'

'It was my pleasure baby. Can I keep this book for a while, you can come and collect it another day.'

'Perhaps yes,' he was reluctant, 'but all of us want to read it, Tomy had been monopolizing it for long, there are six of us anxious to read it.'

'Does Tomy also nurse such dreams?'

'All of us do. We share our dreams about our mothers. We are a fellowship that worship mothers. Tomy's words about you are very true and I am the one to have you. He is dying to worship your butt; all his dreams are cantered in that area.'

I was thrilled and frightened. Tomy had been remote and reticent lately. He had little interest to spend time with me and was sulking most of the time. In fact, I had suspected that he was becoming a misogynist, oft I thought he really hated me for being his mother.

'Let this be a secret for the moment,' I kissed his crown and flung the explosive book to the berth overhead.

The boy had to leave in a hurry as the afternoon session was going to begin at school. While parting I let him kiss both my nipples and my feet once again. I sat on the bed flushed and uncertain. Nobody had ever given me that much pleasure, it was the most violent orgasm I ever had. He was the first human being to eat me. My husband had never done that. In my dormant memories I had somehow known that such pleasures had existed.

But Tomy was an enigma, he had always been recalcitrant and piqued. His sulky peevishness was a problem for me. Of course, I had been impatient with him, and pressurizing him to study well, to outperform, to be perfect. He was only doing things for my sake, not for his sake, his days were perfunctory. I thawed into a sweet slumber.

I was woken up by the steps of my son. He darted in, flung his bag furiously on the bed, and impatiently pulled out his tie and uniform. Things were flying around. He hopped into a Bermuda and rushed to the kitchen. I got up in a hurry, rushed to the bathroom, and cleaned myself. I reeked sex, so I changed to a tight-fitting rose nighty in which my breasts and back were clearly defined. My nipples strained to burn through the bra cups, measuring 36C.

Like a truant brat, he was attacking the fridge.

'Oh, sweet little Tommy, I did not see you coming, I had fallen asleep. I have special things for you today to relish in,' I went to the stove and set out to prepare ghee rice which he always loved. He eyed me with surprise. I knew that he was observing me through the translucent nighty. My sensitive butt was sticking out and straining inside the fabric.

'Come sit here child, I will feed you as we used to do long back when you were so young and helpless,' I sat close to him and fed him from my hand. He was slowly relaxing and melting. He was straining to inhale the fragrance I was purposely wearing. After food, I helped him wash his hands and face and sweetly smiled at him after such a long time. I had almost forgotten to smile at him in my impatience to bring him up.

Then I held him close to me, hugging his face to my luscious breast. 'You are such a wonderful boy, the model child any mother could dream about. I do enjoy all your pranks, your cute mistakes, and your mad disobedience.'

'Oh, mommy I had once been trying to impress you, when I realized that I cannot do so I decided to be rebellious to make you furious.' He buried his face in my softness and sobbed.

'There child, it is alright. No need to impress me, I am long ago impressed.' I kissed him on his head. He kissed me between my breasts and held me close.

'Now Tommy dear I need your help, I want to take something from the berth over there, you have to hold the chair from tipping over.'

He followed me, glued to my dancing back. I put the chair under the berth and stepped on it. He resolutely held me. His face was pressed to my belly button and his tender arms were hugging my buttocks. I was awash with a tingling passion, my butts quivered.

'This is where I came from,' he deeply kissed my stomach.

'Now stand still and hold me, keep me from falling,' I admonished. He looked up anxiously. He could see the glorious underside of my breasts encased in pure white bra cups. I put one hand on the edge of the concrete berth and fished for the book. I could see him looking at my sweaty armpits in a trance and devouring my breasts with his mesmerizing eyes. He was devoutly hugging my butts still. I took the book and was not in a hurry to get down. He tried to burrow into my stomach.

'I like this fragrance, I love this nighty, and I wish to burrow into this stomach to be safe there again.'

'Poor child you are safe in my hands,' I lovingly ran my fingers in his rich hair. We stood in that awkward position for long, he kissing my belly and I fondling his hair, his arms hugging and loving my backside.

'Now I have a surprise for my dearest, let us read this wonderful storybook, I got it today,' I flashed the book.

He was embarrassed. 'No, don't be shy, it is a nice book that helped me realize the truth. Let us read it together.'

We sat on the bed, he sat close to me, putting his head on my shoulder. I read the whole story out for him in sleazy steamy details. His eyes were closed, he was living it out in his fantasy.

'Such a nice and truthful story. It brings out the real mother son bond,' I broke the spell.

'Did you really love the story?'

'Indeed, I did, and I am happy for that mother. Now story time is over, you can do your homework and I will prepare dinner for you and father.' I got up.

He also got up and hugged me, burying his face in my armpits. 'This is the smell of heaven in my dreams,' he said. I opened my armpit to accommodate him. He kissed me there and licked the delicate hair there. I giggled and tried to disengage. Suddenly he knelt and kissed my feet. It was happening. The promise of the thrill was too much for me. He licked my feet literally and proceeded to lift the skirt and nighty. His little hands pleasured my legs and his delicate lips followed. When he kissed the backside of my knees, I giggled with pleasure. He was in a dream world inhaling the fragrance trapped inside of my skirt. He piously and politely kissed the thick patch of hair and squealed with pleasure when the smell permeated his lungs. He placed butterfly kisses on the thighs, and all over the hairy region. Then, as in the story he looked up pleadingly and whispered, 'mommy?'

'What my dear precious child,' I placed my hands on his head and lovingly offered the paradise between my legs to him. Honey drops were already trickling down. I was trembling like an aspen twig. Like a famished nursing child on his mother's teats, he was latched to my most private parts where he came from. His sweet deft tongue communicated with the heaven he once belonged to. Both pairs of lips recognized each other and hugged exultantly. It was an earth-shattering rendezvous. Tremendous tectonic tremors of love coursed through me. I transformed into a flood of love and strained to nourish my darling. I found it difficult to support myself propped against the wall. I was exploding to smithereens. The explosion was so excruciating and that I thought I was dying, a sweet intimate welcome death. My gentle darling struggled to drink it all. I was undergoing spasms and struggling for breath. I guess I violently pushed his face to me in the throes of death. In repentance, I smoothed his hair and gently ran my fingers through his hair.

'Thank you, mommy, this is the greatest dream I ever had. I had been dying to return to this heaven, to cherish this smell of heaven. '

He was returning to where he belonged, he would always belong to that mysterious depths of divine intimacy.

'My poor baby, you gave me the pleasure I thought not possible on earth. This is the ultimate consummation of absolute love and belonging.' I pulled him up and held him close to my breast again. He kept on licking his lips enjoying the lingering taste and looked up at me. I bent down and kissed his forehead. My fragrance wafted from his cute angelic face.

'Now, take bath and go to your studies, I have chores in the kitchen,' I said. He obeyed. I was still all tingly and bubbling, I felt weightless and was floating, stars danced around me. My whole body and soul were smiling and satiated. It had never happened on earth. I struggled to make the best food for my child and his father, spiced with the best ever spice, pure love.

After his studies, Tommy came to the kitchen and stood there enjoying my anatomy. I smiled at him with an absolute love of dedication and caring.

'My mommy is the most beautiful on earth,' he said in a trance.

'Thank you dear,' I hugged his face to my breast taking care not to dirty him with my wet hands. When I was bending over and washing dishes in the sink, he stole behind me and stood there. My back quivered in anticipation. My ripe mellowed breasts were singing and dancing in my bra, my butts were doing a tribal dance out of exuberance and rapture.

Like a tuft of floating cloud, his fingers tentatively touched my back, I gasped despite myself. Then the fingers became bold and explore the cleavage, the round globes, and the undersides. I found him burying his face into it, he was straining to push in his nose into the core to sniff. At the same time, his magical hands were dancing on the globes and adoring them.

'Do you love them so much, dear?' I asked, controlling my sound, acting cool.

'Yes, I have been worshipping them all through my life. Your wide wide hips and these delicious globes. I will never be tired of worshipping them.'

'But dear, let me finish my job, then we can have dinner. I will put you to sleep before your father comes back from his business.'

'Can we sleep together hereafter?'

In fact, we had allotted a separate room for him a few years ago when he turned ten, but lately, we sleep in three separate rooms. Often, I used to feel lonely and left out. His father turns up deep at night and he chose to sleep alone for fear of disturbing my sleep. I guess that Tommy felt banished after the separation.

'Of course, we will sleep together.'

His face bloomed as a morning rose, and he sat there harmlessly, feasting on me.

'I love this rose nighty which covers you gracefully,' he said.

After food, we retired to my room, Tommy was all excited. He removed the skirt of my nighty and explored my backside. I involuntarily humped my back under his tender ministrations. I was lying face down, he was kissing and worshipping them. Of the sweetly smooched on my butt hole to make me whimper with pleasure. Slowly he slipped into a slumber his nose stuck deep in me, his lips glued to my butt hole, like a child being nursed to sleep. When he slept, I put him to the proper position on a pillow and came out coving myself.

The night was delicious, I was not alone anymore, I had somebody to touch somebody to hug. It was not a somebody, he was a temporal extension of myself. He was me, inseparable, eternally bound. No social mores or boundaries can separate him from my womb, from my core, from my real being.

The next day I got up early leaving him on the bed in serene sleep, I kissed him tenderly on his forehead. I finished all my work by eight o clock and took bath to put on fresh clothes. I put on a black skirt and a white shirt. Then I went to the bedroom and kissed him back to life.

'Come, brush your teeth, take bath, and have breakfast,' without any resistance he rushed to the toilet. He was not a revolting colt anymore. He was ready for school within half an hour. Before taking his bag he strangely looked at me with love overflowing and suddenly knelt to kiss my feet. I was wet from the morning itself, somehow, I had been anticipating it. Yesterday's ritual followed and I explosively fed my rich delicious nutrient into my dear child's fervent mouth.

'I have my mother goddess the way none of my friends can afford to have. They still have to dream and sulk for a long way.'

I pulled him up and kissed his hair pressing his face to my chest. The school bus was a few minutes away, he opened the top buttons of my shirt and buried his face in the cleavage over the bra.

When my husband was gone, I reclined on the bed to regurgitate the tremendous events and then read the whole storybook spiced with enticing pictures. All six stories were a celebration of a deep mother-son bond with intimate cunnilingus.

Overnight Tommy was transformed, he became obedient, docile, and innocent. He was more seriously into his studies. But I was not going to pressure him, let him be what he really is. He did not damage things anymore, he did not vandalize my garden anymore, and he was not into comic series on TV anymore. We became truly organically bound mother and son. Every day before taking off to school, he would kiss my feet and feed on my delicious juice to give me a rejuvenating orgasm and the first thing he needed on return from school was the same nourishment.

During the daytime, I oft wondered where this organic bond between mother and son was lost. The dry morality had sabotaged the ageless fertility cult.

This distancing had indeed destroyed the psychological evolution of children, especially sons making them recluses, rebels, or antisocial elements. That night after food we retired to bed and as expected he began to worship my ass. I squirmed with pleasure. It was a nice way to go to sleep. I encouraged him with endearing words. At an advanced stage of his pilgrimage down there, he settled on my puckered butt hole. I widened my legs to accommodate him. He was sucking and licking at it as if it was a nipple feeding a child. The sucking sounds he made catapulted me to the heights of intense pleasure. I strained to give more of it to him. He tried to dig deep into it with his little tongue. I squealed with unwonted pleasure many times. Thus, we faded into sleep, he still glued to my hypersensitive rectum. The slumber was deep and uninterrupted.

On another afternoon Appu appeared again. I had actually been expecting him as he treasured the storybook so much. That book had become our gospel lately.

minimole
minimole
27 Followers
123456...9