The Delicious Local Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around nine the manager knocked to serve food. She bent down to serve food and took particular care to show her well-shaped breasts. Liya was distracted by the sight, the manager flashed a smile on the sly. As they were relaxed, they exchanged chewed food in their erotic mouths.

They talked deep into the night, he feeding on her breast and she fondling him. Somewhere they slept away. The next day they visited the game sanctuary, the lakes, and the market. She said she wanted more of such bras. He took her to a dress shop and the salesgirls were surprised when he made the decision. He was specific about the size, texture, cup formation, and quality of straps. He was fastidious about colour as well.

'Your son is marvelous,' the girls chorused.

'Wish I had one like him,' a lady customer pined. Liya proudly put her arm on his shoulders. Back in the room, she let him lick the sweat settled on her breast and armpits and he made her come by letting him eat her down there.

Back in Ernakulam on Sunday evening, she asked him whether he would go back to Anna or go to her house. He preferred to go to Liya's house first and have his daily nutrition from her pussy. She laughed and patted him.

Under Liya's initiative and leadership, a fraternity evolved, almost a cult, a mother goddess cult. There were six members, all were mothers of around thirty-five, in the prime of youth and rich. It was a tricky process to turn the women around. Some were disgusted and even revolted. Long preaching, passionate sermons, feedback from the sons, and convincing practical experience converted them all. Even fathers were excited at it as it was not necessarily incest. There was no intercourse, no phallus was involved, and their niche was not challenged. Still more important, the children were changed dramatically. They became innocuous, docile, studious, and manageable. The children became very supportive of their mothers in domestic chores like washing cleaning, sweeping, cooking, and even helping mothers in their baths and dressing up. Another interesting development was that complaints from the school narrowed down to zero. Teachers did not complain anymore, there were no more reports of squabbles, violent reactions, or rash behavior. The six children turned very placid and focused on their studies.

The sorority by and by developed a constitution, Liya consulted many and studied similar organizations worldwide to design. Only mothers with a single son could be a member, the son had to be a teenager. All mothers should be equally caring and motherly to all sons, with no consanguineous partiality. Whenever a child desired to have nourishment from a mother, she should not deny him without genuine reasons like illness or menstruation. The sorority should have weekly meetings during the day in one of the houses turn by turn. The mother and child of the host family should be present in the meeting, other mothers need not bring their children. All mothers should have the support and concurrence of their fathers for the activities. The children could go and spend the night with any member family of choice. On Friday evening, the parents could send their children to the house of the child's choice. The mothers are expected not to shave body hair to retain the motherly musk. All mothers are expected to take more fruits, nuts, and milk so that the nutritious feed they produce in the vagina turns more aromatic and delicious. The member families should have a clean background and selection is left to the discretion of the existing members. In effect, all the members were rich, educated, and beautiful. The general practice was that the child of the family should welcome the guests by kissing their feet and the hostess by hugging and kissing her on the cheek.

In one of the weekly meetings, a dignified young lady of around thirty-six appeared with a request for membership. Liya gave a long lecture for the information of all.

'As of now, this is exclusively for mothers with single sons. But I do not find any reason to be gender specific as the bond between mother and child is almost the same. The only difference is that daughter mother bond is more delicate soft and gentle. Mother-son bond is more organic deep and solid. But each mother craves to have a daughter modeled after her. It is a matter of great joy and enthusiasm to have a sweet daughter. There is no substitute for that. Hence believe that all of us crave to have a daughter to pamper. So, if other conditions are satisfied, we can have them, on consensus. The mother-child bond is unique, there is nothing like that. The residual bond between mother and child lasts from womb to tomb. We have to realize that and admit it. A child is at home only when he or she is bonded with the mother. This fact needs to be studied extensively by social scientists. Our children could be test cases and the children outside of the sorority could be the control group. We can fathom the psychological robustness and the resilience of the children who are emotionally well balanced under true motherly care and protection.

The long-term effect of mothers' vaginal nutrition on children also must be studied. My studies show that it has more emotional value, it cements the bond and declares the inseparability. In India and in other tribal societies mother's vagina is venerated. There are temples in which the vagina is venerated. Mother cults are the strong cultural foundation of many ancient tribal societies which are sustainable. Modern society with Judeo-Christian values has distanced a long way away from all that. Ours is not a nonsensical fetishism or vulgar cultural degeneration. This is rooted on pure motherly love and easing out to the imperatives of mother nature.'

At last, it was resolved that mothers with single daughters also could be admitted. The new inductee, Sandra was excited and passionate. She told her story briefly. When she stood up some women gasped because she was a stunning beauty with a thick halo of puffy hair, vivacious glittering eyes that composed poems, delicate enticing lips, bewitchingly glorious breasts that jutted out to the world crowned by bold nipples defying the bra cups. Hers was the body of a dancer, indeed she was a professional dancer and thus her body was perfectly toned and exquisitely proportioned.

'Hello, I am Sandra, my daughter Leona is eighteen and is the classmate of the sons all of you. She is a nice gentle child with regular problems of a growing child ravaged by hormones. The other day she brought me a storybook; it was vulgar indeed. But as we are so close and open to discussing anything, she said that the book reached her from her classmates and that she found the stories intriguing. I was overwhelmed by the stories and the pictures. Though I was taken aback that night I gave a great deal of thought to it. the primordial timeless dormant realization dawned on me just like a flash of lightning. In the morning I took bath and went to my daughter fresh and resolute. I kissed her on the forehead and told her that there was nothing wrong with the story. Leona was tremendously relieved. She came closer to me and put her head on my breast, this was happening after almost a decade. I realize that we should not deny that emotional safety to them, a mother's breast is god's bed where a child finds safety. She inhaled the freshness of my shampoo and soap. suddenly she plunged to the floor and kissed my feet. Then inch by inch raising my gown she kissed me at the places exposed. When she reached her original home, my most sacred and intimate part, she looked up at me as a silent prayer. I was overwhelmed and guided her to the softness and fragrance she was longing for. As a matter of fact, my ex-husband used to do that to me on and off, but nobody to date could give me such a profound and life-changing pleasure. I guess that mothers should not be denied this ecstasy, the children should not be denied this heavenly prerogative, fuck the rotten misogynist morality and revealed codes.'

'Now that it has come to this pass,' Preethy began diffidently, 'I would like to share what I observed.'

'Please do,' they chorused.

'Well, it is very private. I had noticed the organic bond my child has with me. My body is used to playing with my soiled panties. He was happy with them and would sleep away sniffing them. My private smell was heaven to him. With my flavor on, he would eat up any food.' Preethy was blushing.

'That is interesting,' Liya began, 'my son also seems to love my musk. He used to lick my armpits and the sweat between my breasts, I have no idea who taught him to do that. Nature taught him to love his mother musk. I did not breastfeed him, but after medically arresting my lactation, I used to breastfeed him. It was the best way to put him to sleep, and his tender lips used to make me very wet.'

All of them were furtively looking at her epic breasts perfectly wrapped in the bra cups.

'Nobody can resist them, you know, I mean your twin rowers,' Sandra declared.

They applauded. It was agreed upon that the next meeting would be at Sandra's house, and she promptly agreed to it.

Liya was the first to arrive at Sandra's house. Leona came to receive the treasured guest. She kissed her feet like a butterfly, her kiss was so sweetly soft. Liya lifted her up and her whole body fluttered with a strange feeling. The girl was so sweet charming and beautiful. Her motherly instincts came to the fore, Liya held her close and fondled her hair pressing her to the fabulous breast. Leona was lost in oblivious bliss. By and by other members arrived and they were all thrilled by the charm and beauty of the child. They took turns to pamper and fondle her. But she was more fascinated by Liya's breasts. At a certain stage, she hugged Liya and fell to her feet, and kissed those legendary feet. Everybody understood what she wanted.

'My sweet child, I had fed Appu half an hour ago, there may not be much left for you, and I may not climax now to feed you.'

Still, the child kissed her way up the legs. Liya also was excited to feed her and contrary to her expectations she was already overflowing, and her gusset was very wet. As the girl was very charming, she was powerfully excited. Shortly she fed the child with a mouthful and sat on the sofa, spent out. Leona licked her lips and settled close to Maria, a sweet lady with nice breasts. Actually, all the mothers had flooded their panties watching the sight and wanted to feed her if she was inclined so.

When she recovered, Liya opened her bag and pulled out an expensive crimson gown with a lot of frills and embroidery on it.

'This I bought for my daughter. I had no idea what you looked like, but I imagined this would be good on you.'

Leona jumped and grabbed it happily.

'Thank you, mommy,' she cried out.

'Let us try it on you,' Maria said.

They removed her dress down to her panties. She had breasts as large as a large sized orange and her nipples were pointed.

'One day these will be the pleasures of a child as old as you,' Liya said. Leona giggled. Many mothers lovingly fondled those breasts and even kissed the tips. They tried the gown on her and zipped up. The girl whirled around proudly, and all women gathered around in profound appreciation. All mothers realized that their nipples were hardening, and breasts were painfully swelling out in the bra cups. Also, they felt precious nectar seeping down their gussets. All of them hoped that the child would come to their houses one day or the other. Leona, on the other hand, was at the zenith of excitement and wanted to have all the seven mothers right there. After the meeting and repast, all women parted profoundly excited to have a daughter as charming as her. They were wondering how to decorate her, how to clad her, and how to pamper her when she comes as a guest. They were delirious fancying how she was going to feed on them.

The next day I went out shopping with Liya and LIssy. Liya was driving and Lissy engaged the front seat. I observed the rich clouded cascade of Lissy's hair and appreciated it. Then I pulled the thick cloud out from her back and ran my fingers on it. The feel was silken and soft like the autumn breeze. Liya observed it and said in mock seriousness, ' do not violate Lissy.'

'It is so smooth and thick; I cannot help myself.'

Lissy smiled and said, ' let her play with it, I am enjoying it, it will produce more honey for my child waiting at home.'

'The bra selected for me by Tommy is doing the same to me, the cups perfectly hug and comfort my girls. Now I feel that they have a life of their own, like your hair it has an erotic effect,' Liya said.

'Very true, the bra he bought for me is performing wonders. He seems to be an expert,' I said.

'That is not all, he selects the right one and you have to let him adjust it for you. He will adjust the strap to make the cups fit in and proper under support is ensured. That makes the girls tingly and alive all the time,' Liya said.

'All of us should consult and take him to shop when it comes to buying bras and panties,' I said.

'That is interesting, I want to him at the earliest to get the right ones,' Lissy said.

'Of all my six sons, Tommy is the best as far as I know in pleasing women,' Liya observed. I felt very proud of my son.

'How is our son Joyal?' I asked Lissy.

'Oh, he is so sweet and caring. the innocence in his eyes makes me wet. I want to feed him from my pussy whenever he bathes me with his crystal-clear innocence. As a matter of fact, I am lately lactating, by breastfeeding him all night. I guess I need proper bras.'

'We should exchange children more vigorously to know each other. The pleasure Tommy gave me is a thousand times better than my ancient honeymoon.' Liya confessed.

'The cherubic face and innocence in the eyes of Appu are also very touching. His presence during the weekend kept me wet all along. He is the one who started it all,' I said, kissing the hair. Lissy giggled. She opened a couple of buttons from her shirt of Liya and took a deep examining look.

'Yes, these girls are very cozy in the cups and the colour perfectly matches your complexion, like butter and butter paper,' Lissy said.

'I am driving, the traffic police may not be amused,' Liya laughed.

At the mall we met Sandra accidentally, she joined us.

'I need a son for the weekend. Leona is obsessed with Liya's breasts, so probably can I have Appu for the weekend?' she asked.

'Appu is going to Anna anyway, he is hypnotized by her huge mid-section, I guess. And Tommy will be coming to me. I was dreaming of having him all to myself for three days. Our trip to Munnar has changed everything. But having Leona is really enticing. Hence, the solution is this, Appu goes to Anna, Leona comes to me and you take Tommy, he is the best as far as I know. You will never forget him.'

'Agreed,' Sandra clapped quite pleased.

'During the summer vacation, I may go for a dancing tour to the north. My plan is to leave Leona in the safe hands of one of the mothers and take a son with me.'

'You can leave her here, but it is not necessary to take a son along in the journey,' Liya said.

'But I need a son to sleep with at night,' she said, 'by the way, I am going to the lingerie shop, I need some undies.'

'No, period. You take Tommy he will select for you; we are now dependent on him for that.'

'It is all the same, mine is a perfectly toned dancer's body, my breasts are in good shape by proper exercise.'

'Still, you try his wisdom and you will find the difference. My nipples have never been this sensitive,' Liya said. Sandra furtively stole a look at Liya's breast. Liya was a divorcee and lived with her daughter.

'By the way, can we go for a north Indian tour during the summer, we and our children. Let them see the capital,' Lissy asked.

'That is wonderful, I can arrange that,' Sandra said, 'but it will be very sultry and hot there.'

'We will brave it,' Liya said. On Friday evening Sandra came in her car and collected Tommy, then proceeded to Liya where she was to drop Leona, Appu was to come to me on his own.

When she reached Liya, Leona flipped out of the car and ran into the arms of Liya, she put her head possessively on Liya' breast. Liya fondled her and said to Sandra, 'Sandra I did not feed him this evening, you may do it at home.'

'I did not feed Leona either, she was all excited to meet you.'

Liya called out to Tommy and hugged him to her breast, 'my sweet precious child,' she cooed.

When Sandra and Tommy were gone Liya held her daughter closely. She ran her fingers in the girl's hair.

'I hear that you love my breasts dear,' Liya teased.

'Very much,' she kissed each nipple.

'Come let us go to the bedroom, you must be famished,' Liya guided her.

Leona broke into a dance in the bedroom, she was bubbling with excitement.

'Come help me out of this dress,' Liya invited.

Leona unclipped Liya's hair and let it fall. Then she opened the buttons of her shirt, her subtle fluttering fingers danced over the magnificent breasts. Then she unclasped the bra hugging her and reaching out to her back. Next was the cotton skirt and sandals.

'Sweet child have your full,' Liya spread herself on the bed.

Leona began to nibble at her feet. Her kisses were feathery and soft. Though she had sexual relations with women abroad, a girl was touching her after many years. From her thighs, the girl suddenly moved to the top and fluffed her hair. She buried her face in the silken cloud. Sandra apparently had trained her well, and she seemed to have a natural taste for women. She kissed Liya's eyes, cheeks, and ears. When she reached the breasts, a long time had passed. Liya purred and relaxed, stretching her legs. The girl worshipped the perfect mounts for hours together. Purring as a cat Liya lay there. The girl's tongue and fingers were very agile and brisk. The freshness of the girl's hair was enticing. It had the aroma of pure nature.

'You must be famished, have your feed and then you can have my breasts as much as you want,' Liya reminded. 'I cannot leave these marvelous girls. I want a pair like yours. Sandra Mommy's girls are not this soft or this big.'

Still, she wandered down. Honey drops had settled on the bed, like deliquescent butter. She dived into the aroma, Liya whimpered and convulsed. The girl took one swipe of the honey from the labia and swished it in her mouth to revel in the taste. Then she wanted more, still more. Liya raised her legs and encouraged the girl by fondling her head and frantically running her fingers in the hair. Liya realized that an eruption was building up.

'I am coming child, be ready,' she whined. The child applied her tongue and braced up her mouth to receive the precious manna. When it came, it came in convulsive squirts. The hungry girl lapped it up to the last dreg. Filled, the girl came to her breast again and they slept, Liya breastfeeding her. It was dark when they woke up. Leona resumed her adoration of the breast.

'Tomorrow we will go shopping dear,' Liya told her.

'Oh sure, I like it, I like these breasts.'

A couple of days slipped away like seconds, both of them were in delirious bliss. The world outside was dead to them.

I, in the meantime, taught Appu the secret of success of Tommy. After feeding him the honey of my own flavour, I guided him to my rectum.

'Look child, here lies the secret of success,' he was intrigued. With the humility of a devout pilgrim at a shrine, he inserted his tongue between my buttocks. Once there, he was addicted and strained for more. He licked and sucked on the hole for a long making me produce spurts of honey.

Sandra was excited like a timebomb to have a son of her own. She beamed with happiness. Tommy sat in the car openly appreciating her muscular body.

123456...9