The Delicious Local Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, we, Appu and I, were also experimenting. At Shimla we got the privacy to do what we wanted. Appu worshipped my butt for hours together and I was at a zenith of passion. As he prodded, I opened more of myself to my child. Eventually, he reached my shit hole. He sucked on it for an eternity, and I was having strange feelings. At one stage he inserted his tongue a bit into the hole and savoured the taste.

'Mommy can you give me more?' he prayed. In the heat of the moment, I was absolutely irrational, no matter what.

'Yes child,' I was pumping into his mouth. The ecstasy involved in that pain cannot be forgotten. A small shining piece of cake was pushed into his hungry mouth. By the gravity of that explosion, we both lay there for at least half an hour. I realized that things are not going to be the same again, he is going to be an integral part of my body mind and destiny. He will be me for all time to come. In the charming shine in the eyes of both of us, that realization remained. It was a somber initiation process blessed by mother nature.

In the morning Tomy awoke Liya with a deep soul kiss on her pussy, she liked the way he regularly woke her up.

'Mommy, kindly come with me,' he guided her to the bathroom and bathed her in very warm water. He helped her in her oblations also. When she urinated, he came to have a mouthful, she laughed and warded him away, 'not here my pet.'

They came back to the room to get fresh, then he picked up a bra he had purposely bought for her. It was pure white and almost transparent on the underside of the cups; the upper half was pure gauss as thin and fine as mountain mist. He fitted it on her and tightened it adjusting the strap.

'If this is not heaven what else is?' he wondered aloud. She smiled, enjoying the attention.

Like a high priest, next, he lit a candle and asked her to hold lit.

He arranged the lighting in the room and oriented her properly. Then he began to take photographs on his mobile.

'That will do mommy goddess,' he freed her and proceeded to put on panties and the rest of the clothes he had chosen for the day. But she was not ready.

'Wait,' she gathered him into her arms and kissed him right in the mouth. It was an intoxicating experience. Both of them found it impossible to break away. As it was early morning, they had time.

When they heated up, he dashed down and knelt and prayed to her pussy in folded hands. Then he kissed it. She had deliberately defecated the putrefied faeces in the bathroom and had retained the fresh latest ones in case a situation arose. She widened her legs to host his face. When her legs wobbled, she went to the bed leading him, and opened her legs for him. He drank the fresh honey as pure as mountain dew and he naturally went down further. Then the long ritual commenced, she held his head in her hands and his hands worshiped her breasts in the gossamer bra. She prolonged the final moment as much as possible and at last, a release became a matter of life and death.

'Oh dear,' she warned. Like a catholic in the church, he received the holy communion into his mouth. The cake was smooth, fresh, shining, and aromatic in all its purity. This time he sacrilegiously retained the holy communion in his mouth to enjoy the taste. Even when she had come down to the ground he was still enjoying it and slowly swallowing piece by piece.

'Eat it straight my pet, you are embarrassing me,' she fondled his face. He opened his mouth and showed her, and swallowed it all.

'My life-giving manna,' he said.

She had tears of joy in her eyes.

'You had promised your pee,' he reminded.

Maybe another day dear.'

He went to the bathroom to clean up and returned to dress her.

That night all the fourteen members in the fellowship assembled in Liya's room at Manali. She had great qualities of leadership.

'Dear sons, daughter Leona and fellow mothers, this is our rare occasion to know each other and to understand each other. Children, now you know what a woman is, she is dear to men, and other women and children, all seek a woman's company. Her hair, her face, her lips, her words, her whole anatomy are lovely. But the most unique features of a woman are what? Tell me Leona.'

Leona got up, ' her breasts mommy, and then.. and then.. maybe her pussy.'

'Correct, come here darling,' she proudly ran to Liya. The girl was given a hug and was held close. 'You will be rewarded for that. Now look here all of you, our children had been conspiring behind us. They had designed a symbol for our fraternity. As motherhood is divinity, they have chosen something related to that. A mother's bosom is the real heaven for all human beings. Hence look here.' She opened her tab and showed a picture, in which a pair of breasts in a gossamer bra, with erect nipples and puckered areola, were seen bursting in the sheer cups, and a flame was illuminating the underside of the bra. The view was breathtaking, all mothers experienced a flutter in their panties and their nipples hardened.

'Look the sight has an impact on all of us, I can see the poking nipples all around. If you approve of it, we will have this as our symbol. Our children will worship this every morning and we will keep this on the family altar. What we absolutely believe becomes a reality. This symbol will have divine powers if we believe so.'

There was no sound of dissent.

'But which part of the mother's body is most attractive?'

She looked around, few said it was the breasts, and the majority said it was her pussy.

That explains it, in the early stages we are nourished by breasts, and at a later stage from the pussy. There is no doubt that the pure honey from a mother's pussy is the most delicious. Why she produces honey for you? The core of a woman is the flower between her legs. Each flower yields honey to those that love it. You must treat a woman's flower delicately and with the utmost respect. And remember children, the more honey you need the more you have to love her.

You began your life on her breasts, you have to begin there. Love her breasts, adore them and make love to them and you will get honey as much as you need. Every mother finds pleasure in giving, she produces many things on her body for you and gives to you in shuddering pleasure. Now, the next on the agenda is a test to study the bond between mother and child. Here I have a scarf, with this I will blindfold each one of you children, turn by turn. We will guide you to different pussies, by smelling you have to locate your mother, okay?' They agreed gleefully.

To their surprise, all seven children correctly identified their biological mothers. Next, they were guided to different armpits to sniff and this time also correctly the biological mothers were identified. In the third test, a swab of pussy juice was taken on the index finger and each child was asked to taste it all of them correctly identified their mothers. The next test was to sniff the anus, but by this time love juices were running down the vaginas and some of the kids were confused. Appu and Tomy had no difficulty at all, Leona also was very successful.

In the next stage, each mother was blindfolded, and they were to identify their own child from the way they enjoyed the pussy. And all mothers were successful.

The next step was to make the children suckle their breasts and the mothers had to identify their own children, no mother failed this test.

"What is the conclusion, dear ones?" she asked.

'This proves that a child-mother bond is unique and divine, they are on the same page and at the same wavelength. You can come out with comments and suggestions. Now Leona, here is your reward..'

Liya sat down and opened her shirt, reached her back, and opened her bra. The girl was offered the nipples. Other women expressed their appreciation and congratulated Liya and the children for their good work. Some women expressed concern as to how to convince their husbands.

One suggested that Tomy should be taken along when buying lingerie and his help should be sought for a fitting bra. Another suggested that all seven families should purchase eatables together based on the quality of food to ensure good flavour and taste good in their vaginas. Another one suggested that they should have special food for mothers only.

Suddenly Liya disengaged Leona from her heavenly breast and laughed getting up, 'you naughty girls, how many of you were feeding the children from your anus?'

'I noticed you eating fruits only this morning,' I hinted.

'To be truthful, I enjoyed it with Benny it was pure heaven,' Sandra said.

One by one everybody confessed, but Leona had not tried it, because she was not interested. It was agreed that the child's preference alone matters, he could be offered the feed when he demands it.

'Appu demands it in the morning and at night, hence I am very particular about food, fruits are not fully digested in one go, hence I choose them.'

In the meantime, an energizing fragrance was spreading in the room, the children immediately realized where it was from. They gravitated towards Preethy. All of us enjoyed the aroma of arousal from Preethy, who was an extremely beautiful slim tall woman with very graceful breasts.

At one stage Joyal was sniffing directly from her crotch, she affectionately fondled his head. Then he raised her skirt and pulled down her panties, all of them took turns to sniff it. Even mothers wanted to sniff it, but refrained. Liya declared that it was not a shame to celebrate the fragrance of a female flower, she took the panties and openly sniffed its gusset and passed them to Sandra. But Leona went to Preethy and kissed her feet. Preethy raised her and affectionately offered her pussy to the hungry girl, sitting on the edge of the bed. As she was in a high state of arousal, she came into Leona's mouth very fast. Leona still lay her head between the thighs, sniffing kissing, and nibbling.

Shortly all of them were anxious to hit back to their rooms to be with their bedmates as their pussies were overflowing. Preethy wanted Leona, she had been dying for a girl for long. Benny went with Sindhu, Maya claimed Bobby, and Sandra had paired with Joyel. The rest had regular mates. When everybody was gone, Tomy came to disrobe her. He carefully folded her expensive clothes and removed the panties and bra. Then she took a warm bath with his support. While washing her private parts, he put his mouth on her vagina and looked up, 'Mommy when will you feed me with your pee?'

'Wait dear, everything has a time.'

They settled on the bed and kissed for long. By midnight they were in the last phase of their celebration of life and she was at last ready to bless him with his coveted feed. This time it tasted sweet and musky. He rolled the tard in his mouth for long. When she was back to normal, she pulled him up, 'do you like the taste darling?'

He nodded happily.

'I prepared it for you dear. This morning I had only apples and bananas for your sake. No need to chew, just swallow it, I have added all ingredients for digestion.'

Still, he rolled it in his mouth and swallowed it as a slurry. Then he cleaned himself and joined her in her breast. Suckling her breast he faded into a deep dreamless sleep. Liya could not sleep, she was a bit concerned about her son Appu, she missed him and his adoring lips on her. She gently disengaged her breast from Tomy's lips and put on a sheer thin red gown and stole out. I was surprised by the know, Appu was deep asleep between my legs, quite contented breathing in my fragrance. I carefully extricated myself from him so that his sleep is not disturbed, put on a shirt hardly covering my pussy, and opened the door. As I expected Liya was there, I let her in.

'What happened?' I whispered.

'She watched Appu for some time and was afraid to disturb him.

'I missed him, I thought I would nurse him for a while.'

'Better not disturb him, he is sound asleep.'

'Did he get everything he wanted?'

'Oh yes, it is a pleasure to treat him. The thrill of feeding him from the breast and down there like a suckling baby is unique. I hold his head in my caring hands and affectionately offer my nipples to him, or my vagina to him, once he is finished adoring and massaging my body. The underlying bond of love is ecstatic.' I said.

Liya was lost in thought. She had come back to India to educate her son instilling traditional values. Oft she had thought that it was a faux pas. Her life had become a desert, she had lost intimacy and love, sex and its thrills though her body was rippling with vitality and life. She had become irritable and short-tempered and on and off moody. Appu had changed it all, she was now full and bursting with energy and happiness. Her precious Appu.

I watched her in her sheer nylon gown, her fabulous breasts, thighs, and belly were clearly visible underneath. She had left most of the front open and the sides of her luscious breasts were very visible. Suddenly I felt a tweak in my pussy and my breasts were swelling.

'You are so beautiful,' I whispered.

'So are you, I did not get panties and bra, Tomy alone knows where they are, I have almost forgotten how to take bath myself, how to clean my private parts after defecation, how to use the cosmetics, how to comb my hair, and how to clad my breasts properly,' she surveyed me inside my open shirt, probably wondering what her son was getting to enjoy. She stood up from the bed and came closer to me, without the support of thought or design, one hand went to her shoulder and the other to one of her marvelous breasts, her breasts are more conical than mine. She automatically welcomed me. We kissed, her lips were so sweet and melting in my mouth, and time rolled on. Slowly she disengaged and looked at me in a dreamy fashion.

'I would have made love to you, but Appu has more than satisfied me for today,' I said.

'Goodnight,' Liya walked out. She was imagining how I had been entertaining her son. Liya entered her room and observed Tomy for long in the dim light. To date, he had been doing all the job leaving her to lie back and enjoy his ministrations. The thought of taking him in her hands and loving him like a baby and feeding him seemed to be a deeply intimate experience. She slowly inched to him and ran her fingers in his hair. In his sleep, he began to suckle her imaginary breast. She lay close to him and brought his lips to her swelling breast. The feeling was extremely sweet, he suckled like a baby.

She was brimming with pleasure, she passionately ran her fingers in his hair. He was back to life and was happily on her beast.

'Poor baby, mommy will feed you,' she pushed aside the flaps of her gown knelt over him putting her knees on either side of his chest, and affectionately brought his face to her pussy which was already bathed. She gently pressed his face wherever she had an itch. At last, she put his mouth just at the opening to feed him. Strange sounds came from her, she encouraged him with her hands. When she was satisfied the collapsed on the bed, she stretched herself and he again went to sleep between her legs, happy and safe.

Early in the morning he bathed and woke her up with a deep kiss on her delicate and fragrant flower. He helped her in washing her bottom after defecation, usually, she does it herself but now things had changed. It was his prerogative. After giving a bath and cladding her in choice delicate clothes, he hugged her and looked up to her face from above her breast. She kissed him her special kiss. He clung to her body and sucked from her delicious mouth. She pushed her tongue into him, he massaged it with his tongue and relished the nectar it was oozing with. For a second, he pulled out and laughed.

'What happened child?'

'When you kiss me like that and push the tongue into me, I have a feel of feeding on your bottom. Your tongue is as delicious as the slimy cake you give me.'

'Exactly, I also get that feel. That is why we kiss so secretly and privately. Whenever I push my tongue into you, we will remember that sacred moment,' she smiled and resumed the kiss.

The tour in the final reckoning, helped them to know each other and consolidate the sorority into an invincible bond. All the children agreed that Liya's breasts were the best, my butts were the best, entire body of Sandra was a poem, Maya had huge mouthfuls of juice, Sindhu had terrific legs one could spend hours on, Maria had delicious nectar and Preethy had the sweetest aroma in the armpits and down there, but all mommies were carrying real heaven between their dancing legs.

But Tomy needed only Liyas love and body, they were so synchronized and unified.

After the tour, Liya was back at home and early in the morning Appu was off to school, she was by far free. She felt very lascivious and bubbling with energy. Her whole body was rippling with life and love for life. She had never been so full before. She went to the mirror and studied her face which was aglow like a full moon. Her eyes had a special sheen of satisfaction. She opened the flaps of her sheer gown and took a look at her breasts. They were squirming with anticipation and life, the nipples puckered. They seemed to have a life of their own. Everybody in the sorority worshipped them, she and her two sons had decided to protect them and subject them to special exercises to keep them in good shape. Suddenly she remembered Tomy.

She wondered whom she loved more, her own biological son or Tomy, her darling. There was chemistry between them. In his presence, her body would behave strangely. She missed him in her toilet she missed him in her bed. Her body was safe and happy in his young hands. Nobody had ever worshipped her breasts and pussy the way he does. Her most intimate and secret parts of life such as bathing and defecating were shared with him. She fancied him again at her breasts and smiled to herself. 'Your admirer will be back soon,' she promised her breasts. They beamed with enthusiasm. Then she heard a knock at the door. It was Preethy and her son, she saw it on the screen.

Liya opened the door and ushered the couple to the parlour. Preethy had promised to visit her on her way to the market. Her son Joy was a cute little boy who seemed unusually timid. She had noticed him before but had never been very intimate. The boy sat close to his mother furtively looking at Liya's breasts, oft sniffing his mother's armpits.

'Come here sweet child, I saw you looking at my breasts,' Liya said.

'He is obsessed with them, he often tells me,' Preethy laughed, 'go to your mother dear,' she encouraged.

The guy went into Liya's arms and he was deliriously happy. Liya opened her gown and offered him her breasts. The boy began to worship them with his rosy fingers and lips. It was a strange experience. Her conversation with Preethy was very often broken by the distraction. Preethy watched those breasts furiously erect and exploding. Liya became clearly incoherent.

'Preethy, shall we go to the bedroom, I need some time with him now?'

'Oh yes,' they went to her bedroom.

'Show me how you worship your mother dear,' Liya said and spread on the bed. The boy, Joy, delicately removed her chappals and kissed each toe, wetting them. Then he worshipped her hair for a while before proceeding to remove her gown. He kissed the armpits of the gown and flared his nostrils. He was happy with the musk. He kissed her from the tip of her ears down to her panties taking his time. She raised her hips to help him remove the panties. Then he was kissing the inside of the panties.

'You can have them later dear, now take care of your mother,' Preethy warned. Liya heard it as if in a dream. He was back in the garden of her body. She felt spent and weak like a wilted flower when she spouted and poured it into his mouth. She lay there for a while and opened her eyes when Preethy gently ran her fingers in her hair. Joy was still between her legs his lips were happily glued to her pussy.

1...456789