The Delivery Guy

Story Info
This is my fist attempt of a story on here. Hope you enjoy.
2.7k words
7.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Becca finally got home from a day of shopping she felt that she needed to relax and have sometime for her self. She placed her bags in the living room sorting out what she had brought feeling really excited about one item in particular. after a quick rummage she pulled out her new vibrator she was so excited so horny it had been a long time since she had a real hard fuck but this new toy would make do for at least now. she decided that she would turn herself on with a shower first she loved the water running over her body, she grabbed her new toy and made her way up stairs. Moments later she was standing naked in the bathroom switching the shower on while she was waiting for the water to warm up she expected her body. Slimming world was making her feel a lot better she looked great but her confidence was growing and her sex drive even more! Her nipples grew harder with excitement her freshly shaved pussy was wet from her naughty thoughts and was making her so turned on!

The warm water eased her tense body and mind making her relaxed and enjoying her shower, rubbing her lush soap across her sensitive body soaping up her gorgeous large tits and sensitive nipples even that was making her moan slightly. She washed her stomach down to her smooth shaven wet pussy her flannel rubbing across her hard clit. She was lost in her own erotic world didn't have a care all she wanted was to cum!

All that was suddenly interrupted by the loud knocking of her own front door that brought her back to reality. Another loud knock got her more angry with whoever it was interrupted her little moment. She quickly got out of her shower only to realise that she forgot to bring her robe with her. Another loud knock made her panic a little she grabbed the first towel of the rack and wrapped it around her only to realise then it was far too small! Barley covering her ass she had to adjust it only to make it just cover her swollen nipples. She rushed out the bathroom running down the stairs and too look at her one last time through the mirror before opening the door. She wasn't the kinda girl to open the door to strangers almost naked so with s deep breath she opened it only to be slightly blinded by the afternoon sun.

As her eyes adjusted there in front of her was a tall delivery man with a large box marked fragile in bold red letters. The delivery man could do nothing but stare at Becca as she stood so hot and sexy and the sunlight making her wet body glisten especially on her smooth sexy legs arms and amazing cleavage! Becca suddenly realised this guy was very hot and definitely not like your usual delivery man as he was tall very broad shouldered strong arms dark tanned short brown hair blue piercing eyes and by looks of his tight uniform t shirt very toned.

"I have a parcel for Rebecca Reho?"

"Yes that's me."

"Wow!... I mean great where do you want it?"

Deep in me she said to herself looking at the tall toned man!

"Just in the hallway there thanks."

He brushed past her but staring in yo her amazing eyes feeling excited too looking at this very wet soaking girl and making his cock bulge bigger in his jeans. As he carefully placed the parcel on the floor Becky teased him by showing him her body in that towel was really getting to him. The sexual tension was certainly high for the both of them. He stood up to see her legs slightly spread and that short tint towel was only making the situation a lot worse for him as he stood Becky could clearly see what she was doing to him and by the size of his bulge this man was big and was turning her on so much. She needed his cock and a really good fuck! He walked up to her and smiles.

"So do you need my signature?"

He pulled he electric signature pad from his back pocket while looking down at her.

"Sorry I disturbed you was you in the bath?"

"I was in the shower I needed one from a long day."

"Well you smell really nice."

"Thank you but you did disturb me from having a little moment."

"Oh so what kind of moment was you having in your shower?"

He said taking a step closer to her his broad chest slightly touching her barley covered breast. Even that was getting to her the slight touch of him brushing her sensitive breasts she made a slight moan that got his attention. But realising her front door was still wide open was making the tension even more a rousing fir her she couldn't take it she needed him!

"I was playing with my pussy and needed to cum so bad but you knocked on my door and stopped me from doing that... And now you're here I think you owe me don't you?"

The delivery man was amazed but so turned on from what she said all he could do was look down at her as she stood on her tiptoes and pulled him into her! They kissed hard and passionate forgetting they just met only two minuets ago but they kissed hard like two lovers that spent months apart! His hands roamed down her back and cupped her ass making her moan in his mouth. She felt his full erect cock rubbing on her front oh god she needed this! The pulled apart for a second to catch their breaths as they did Becca pulled off her tiny towel exposing her wet body to this stranger this was making her wet his eyes all over her body was only part of what she wanted! He was about to pull off his top when she stopped him!

"No! Just get your cock out I need it so bad!"

With her saying that and rubbing her wet pussy and cult at him who was he to argue with this hot naked woman! He unbuckled his belt unzipped his jeans her eyes widen with excitement her fingers rubbing hard with pleasure, he pulled down his jeans and boxes and frees his large shaved cock to her. His balls also shaved loved very full aching to be empty she gazed open mouthed at his shaft throbbing with him being hard and turned on. He walked over to her as she was about to get down on her knees!

"Oh no you don't! I'm gonna fuck that sexy shaved cunt of yours first! You've been teasing me for too long, it's time for you to get what you really want."

"Let's go into my living room!"

She said still touching herself.

"No here I wanna fuck you here and don't close that door either!"

His commands was such a turn on for her as he stood in front of her he grasped her naked breasts and took her right nipple in his mouth sucking hard on it making her gasp! But she didn't way for play she need his cock now!

"Please just fuck me!"

She pleaded as his fingers rubbed her hard sensitive clit.

"I need it now!"

Without hesitation he lifted her up onto her open front door and made her moan out as his cock head rubbed over her clit and along to her aching wet hole! They both moaned as his cock entered her pussy for the first time and she wrapped her legs around him to encourage him to go deeper inside her! His hands cupped her ass cheeks as his cock thrusted hard and deeper in her soaking pussy her moans turning to screams of pleasure as his thick cock stretched her pussy and rub hard on her G spot.

"Oh fuck you are so huge! Mmmmm yeah fuck me hard baby!"

She gasped as he did duck her in a strong deep rhythm his whole 8 inches fucking her hard and fast. He made her moan louder as he took both her hard nipples in his mouth making her arch her back and close her eyes in pleasure. But the thing that kept turning her on and making her soaking wet was she was naked in her own doorway where anyone could see her being fucked hard by this stranger and not her husband!

"Oh yeah your pussy is so good baby I love how wet and tight you are! My cock is so stretching your pussy!"

"Keep fucking me baby oh fuck yes! Harder baby give it to me!!! OOOOOOOOHHHH YES YES SO FUCKING GOOD!"

He went back to sucking on her sensitive nipples and still he kept on fucking her tight wet pussy, only now and again he would spank her ass too! She yelped with pleasure and pain from that but she admitted to herself that she liked to be spanked!

"Oh your so tight baby I love your pussy! Oh yes mmmmmm so deep in your pussy!"

He felt like he needed to change something be a bit daring then he had a dirty idea. He kissed a her hard on her moth kissing her harder as he fucked her harder both moaning in pleasure. He slipped his hand across her ass cheeks to spread them and

With a little surprise Becky felt his fingers rubbing in her asshole! He got a little bolder and pushed a finger inside her ass! To his amazement she pushed her sexy ass down on his finger.

"Fuck yes get in my ass too!"

"You are so fucking hot, how about if you like this too!?"

With that he slipped another finger in her tight asshole making her scream in pleasure! She was loving every moment if this hot fuck and even more so when a speeding car past them her pussy enjoying the delivery mans thick hard cock. The delivery man sucked her nipples again with both her sexy holes being stretched by him. He fucked her pussy had and faster she arched her back and screamed in pleasure! Then all of a sudden he stopped fucking her and pulled out of her pussy which made her feel disappointed.

"Wait what are you doing?"

"Relax baby just gonna try something more dirty!"

He pushed her forward and placed her hands above her head on her doorframe and spreading her legs more.

"Hold on baby i'm going to fuck that hot ass of yours!"

She licked her lips in excitement breathing steady read and waiting for hid big thick cock to enter her ass. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and push his thick tip of his cock in to her ass.

"MMmmmmm fuck thats so good push it in my ass baby get it all in me! Oooooooohhh yes!"

She had to stand on her tip toes just to grip on her doorway as he pushed his thick cock in her tight asshole. His thrusts getting faster and deeper making her moans turn into screams. He fucked her ass harder and deeper he grabbed hold of her sexy big tits and pulled on her sensitive nipples. His whole 8 inch thick cock was now deep in her ass hole as she was rubbing her own hard clit in pleasure trying hard not to scream in case people was to walk pass and see her naked spread eagled and fucked hard in her asshole! The delivery guy knew her scream wasn't going to stop even though it was turning him on and making his cock so hard in her ass he had to somehow stop her screaming louder. He grabbed both her big gorgeous tits and pushed them up to he mouth where Becky to her hard nipples in her mouth and sucked hard as he fucked her ass hard! He fucked her hard for five minuets getting closer and closer to cumin!

"Oooooo God your like a vice on my cock its so fucking good I love your ass but I want your pussy again I need to cum hard in that sexy tight pussy of yours!"

Becca could only nod with agreement she had never had a fucking like that in her asshole before her legs where shaking her this where now wet from her cum running down them she lost count how many times she came but each one was so hot! He slipped out of her ass and held her up steady turning her around to see her flushed face kissing her hard pulling her nipples and making her moan. She wrapped her arms around him and on her tip toes kissing him back his hard cock wet and rubbing on her smooth stomach.

She pulled away from him and sat on her stairs with her legs and pussy spread.

"Fuck me hard baby I want you to cum in me!"

He didn't have to argue with her he just kneeled down in front of her stroking his thick shaved hard cock while Becky played with her hard and sensitive clit moaning as he pushed his cock inside her.

"OH FUCK YESSSS!!!!"

She screamed as he slammed his whole cock deep in her wet pussy fucking hard and fast her head tilt back in pleasure and she was pulling her nipples as he fucked her deeper and deeper. He grabbed her feet and placed them on his shoulders lifting her up from an angle to fuck her deeper.

"OH YES YES YES! DEEPER GET DEEPER IN ME OOOOOOOOOHHRHHHH FUCK ME HARD BABY!"

She screamed and screamed he fucked her and fucked her till he felt his balls getting tighter and tighter he knew he was very close!

"OOOOOOOHHH YEAH I LOVE YOUR PUSSY YOUR WHOLE BODY IS SEXY! I"M SO CLOSE I"M GONNA CUM! YOUR SO FUCKING TIGHT! AAAAGGGGGHHHH!"

"CUM IN ME I WANT IT ALL I NEED IT! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YESSSSS IM CUMING AGAIN AAAAAAAGAGGGGGHHHHHH!"

Becca screamed hard as she came hard over his thick cock and that is what pushed him over the edge he loved the feeling of her cum all over his cock and all of a sudden he exploded his cum deep in her!

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAHHHH CUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG! OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK! YES MMMMMM! Oh your so fucking good baby mmmmm the best I've had!'

He arched his back is he filled her wet pussy with all his cum he thrusted slowly in and out of her making her moan and gasp in pleasure. He slowly pulled out of her pussy his cum flowing out of her. She moaned in pleasure gasping with breath and her body still shaking from an awesome orgasm! She rested a little while rubbing her clit while he pulled up his boxers and jeans. She smiled as she sat up legs spread while watching him pic up his pad.

"So if you could just sign this for me please."

He said in a professional manner as she got up to kiss him again. She took his stylist and signed on the pad and he kissed her again and rubbed her clit making her moan too.

'Thank you I so needed that and your service was excellent too."

She smiled as he walked out the doorway.

"You're welcome all part of my service perhaps I can make you another delivery again soon?"

"Mmmmm definitely yeah!"

She said standing tiptoes and stretching out her naked body in front of him as he stared at he his cock started to get hard and she just laughed.

"I better go incase I get into any more trouble."

"Ha yes I think you should but thank you for the full service."

He walked down to his van as she stood naked rubbing her clit in broad daylight she closed the door as he drove away flushed and in shock of what she had just done it still turned her on a lot. Perhaps this is what she really was a risk taker who love to be caught in the middle of a good fucking? Maybe next time she will be more daring? In the meantime though she walked up to pick up her tiny towel and to open her parcel. Only to find her new but plug she was looking forward in using.

"Hmmm lets see how good you are?"

She carried the box up stairs and walked naked up stairs to her bed room. Could be a long night ahead.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teaching Eden Ch. 01: The School Eden has a new job, and a lot of interesting new colleagues.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Voyeur Show on the Lake Couple gives their friends a show to remember.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Favour For a Favour Helping my mum proved to be a good choice.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Firsts Shorts 01: Garden Shorts of my first times exploring my exhibitionist side.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Reasonable Accommodation Sexy new attorney hire has special needs . . .in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories