The Delivery Man

Story Info
Pizza delivery man forces his way in and spends the evening.
3.2k words
4.05
44.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire Escamp looked out of her apartment's peep hole and saw the trademark redshirt, blue pants, and ridiculous visor of the local pizza shop and quickly unlocked her door. It was her first night all to herself, with no friends, no roommate, and no work for months.

As the doorknob turned beneath her hand and she had the door part way open the delivery man shoved hard, causing the door to hit Claire in the head, knocking her backward and stunning her. Before she could react he had closed the door, and flipped the lock shut. In an instant he had sunk a fist into her stomach, and she dropped to her knees.

"What?" Claire thought as a hard slap to the face sent her from her knees to her back. Tears filled Claire's eyes and she looked closer at the delivery driver. He was the same guy who usually delivered to her place. Reasonably good looking, twenty or so years old, muscular, kind of quirky in their short exchanges. But he never seemed dangerous.

Before Claire could snap out of her daze he had unzipped his pants, and pulled out a thick cock. Claire couldn't help but think if he had not just attacked her she probably would have been attracted to it.

"I've wanted you for so long" the attacker said "tomorrow is my last day in town, and I'm going a long long long ways away, so now was a perfect opportunity."

Without another word her assailant grabbed the back of Claire's head and forced his cock inside of her mouth. Claire gagged and tried to pull her head back, but was met with a tremendous force holding her in place. While she gagged and fought and without any further warning, the man reached down and violently thrust two fingers inside of her.

"No panties! What fun...I've always suspected that when you ordered a medium pizza and were by yourself that you did not wear anything under the skirt and flowy tops. I could always tell that your tits seemed to be free when you turned around."

Through a mouth full Claire moaned out in pain, and felt the tears start to roll down her cheeks anew. She had no idea what to do, so for another few minutes she just let him penetrate both of her holes. Grateful that with time her pussy had started to get wetter, and that at least his fingers did not hurt as much anymore.

Slowly the grip on her hair got tighter and Claire was certain that he was close to cumming. "Good" she thought "it'll be over soon that means."

Claire looked up into his eyes, and was horrified by what she saw. The man was grinning from ear to ear, but in a menacing way, in that moment he seemed like the monster in every horror movie she had ever watched.

Without warning the man's cock was out of her mouth, but his hand still held a death grip on her hair. Claire was disappointed, and her face must have shown it.

"Are you sad you didn't make me cum?" He asked while removing his fingers from inside of her.

Claire averted her eyes.

"Did you want it that bad? You'll still get something, don't worry. I just don't want to end everything so fast. I think we could have fun all night."

"No, please" Claire whispered "I just want it to be over please."

If Claire had been looking at him she would have known just how wrong it was to say that. But her eyes were still trained on the ground, and she only heard the rushing noise in the last minute as the man again slapped her hard. But for his hand gripping her hair she would have been laid out flat on the ground. Before the cry of pain had left her lips another slap came, and then another. With the fourth hit he let go of her, and she felt to the ground, hitting her head as she did. Everything went out of focus after that.

"You liked it. Don't ever lie to me again. I felt how soaked you were."

As if to prove it the man rubbed his fingers that had been inside of her against Claire's cheek and pushed one into her mouth. Claire tried to spit it out.

"I'm sorry, you're right, I did."

The man didn't say another word, but pulled from his pocket a knife. In the moment before she saw the knife Claire didn't think her heart could race any harder, but when the blade was in full view her heart rate felt like it tripled, and that it was about to explode out of her chest. The man said something, but she couldn't tell what ,the blood pulsing in her ears, and her own heavy breathing were blocking out all other sounds. She felt the knife against her stomach and kicked out hard to stop whatever he was going to do.

In that moment Claire felt she had power back. The man was staggered from her kicking him in the leg. She rolled over and got up into a fighting stance, she threw a second kick and connected with the man's neck. She ran to her bathroom, knowing that if she was in there someone next door, or outside could at least hear her screaming, and knowing that it was the only room in the condo with a lock. She wanted her phone...but the man was between her and it.

But she wasn't fast enough. The door was almost latched when she felt the thud against it. The first push she was able to stop, but the second thud sent her crashing stomach first into the sink. Instantly the man had grabbed her from behind. With an astonishing amount of strength the man pinned both of Claire's arms with one hand. Again she felt the knife against her skin.

"I told you, I wasn't going to cut you. I told you if you just let me get you out of your clothes I wouldn't hurt you. But you didn't listen. So now I'm going to hurt you."

Claire expected to feel her flesh being cut. But instead she just heard the cutting of fabric and then felt her shirt fall off of her back and chest. Claire felt her nipples get instantly hard, and the skin all over her G cup breasts tighten. Then the knife was in her waist band and the man cut her short skirt in two. Claire's entire body was now exposed, from her hair which was now knotted and messed from his hand in it, down across her broad swimmer's shoulders, down her heavy tits, her tight stomach, and her bald cunt.

The knife gently ran across Claire's back and goosebumps exploded where it had been. Then without warning the knife tip was pressed hard enough to draw a small drop of blood into the side of her hip, and with a soft click, the knife was closed.

"I'm not a monster. I'm not going to scar this perfect porcelain body. I don't want to kill you. I just want you to obey."

With his foot the man turned on Claire's bath and started filling it with water.

"Get on your knees"

Claire did as she was told. He scared her too much to do anything else. The tub was almost full, and Claire caught a glimpse of herself in the water. The left side of her face was starting to swell. Her lips had blood forming on them from the hits. The look in her eyes screamed that she had a concussion. Claire only somewhat recognized the girl in the water. She felt that if she really got close to her, she would see that it was not the same girl at all. And then, without any warning of any kind she was in the water.

The man had forcefully shoved Claire from behind, his hand again held her tight, she couldn't pull up no matter how hard she thrashed. Her lungs filled with water as accidentally breathed in a massive mouth full. After what felt like an eternity she stopped thrashing. She tried to calm herself down, and as she did she felt a finger violate her anus.

Claire had never before had her ass played with. She had never let an ex-boyfriend touch it, even when they had begged. The pain that shot through her of being fingered with no lubricant was exactly what she had feared. She screamed again, and again her mouth and lungs filled with water and she involuntarily spasmed.

Claire thought she was going to die, she was convinced that she had sucked in her last breath of air ever when the man pulled her back. With a rush Claire felt water flying off of her body. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and started to suck in deep breaths of air. Without warning the man's cock was in her mouth again. Claire promptly fought back the urge to throw up around it.

"Good girl"

Claire had no idea how long the cock was in her mouth. She was just grateful that at least as he pumped in and out of her that she could catch slight gasps of air. The suffocation this time was so much less than what the water had been.

Claire could feel based on the tension in his cock that he had to be close to cumming. She started to cry hard at that point. It wasn't almost over. She knew it wasn't almost over. He would keep this up. He was insane, and he wanted to hurt her. Almost as if he had read her mind he pulled out and slapped her hard again.

"This is really fun. I'm going to keep this going as long as I can."

Claire started crying harder, huge wailing sobs, her mouth was open the hole time, and she was waiting for his cock to re-enter it, when again she was forced under the water. Her arms flailed madly, and this time her chest hurt from being pressed against the porcelain tub. She had flung so much water out last time that now the water did not fully cover her head. Every ounce of energy in her was depleted when at last he again pulled her out. As she took deep breaths, she again felt the fuzzy feeling like when she had hit her head. She had been deprived of oxygen for so long that nothing made sense anymore. The man only had a loose grip on her now. She swayed side to side, and slowly the man divided again and again until it was not just one of him, but four. Claire felt her eyes close, and in her last moments of consciousness felt her body drop against the floor. The last feeling before a darkness setting in was the pain in her shoulder and neck from bouncing off the floor and into the toilet.

When she opened her eyes Claire was tied in place. Her legs were tucked under her. Her ass was in the air, and her arms were bound.

"Good morning" her assailant said "well, not morning...not yet, you were only out for an hour, it's still very much evening. But don't worry, I'm almost done. I already fucked your cunt and left you a nice present in it. Just one or two more goes and I'll leave."

"I hate you" Claire heard herself say.

"Yeah. I think that's pretty justified at this point."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Bad luck for you mostly. You order a lot of pizza, I deliver a lot to you. But not just to you, there are a half a dozen other very attractive women I deliver to on a weekly basis. Two years ago it came to be that I was leaving town this weekend, and that odds I would ever return are literally non-existent. Ever since that time I've been obsessed with doing this. You ordered tonight, I knew based on your order that you were going to be alone. So I picked you."

Claire started crying and couldn't stop herself. She hurt, all of her muscles hurt. She just wanted to die, and almost wished the tub had done her in.

"But look, I'm serious in have to leave in thirty minutes. So I'll let you pick what I do next. I'm going to dump another load in you, if I can spank you with my belt, or my hand for twenty minutes straight then I'll fuck your pussy. But if you scream or make me stop, then I'll go for the ass. OR I can just go straight for your ass. Either way you're done in a half hour. I'm going to knock you out again of course. But when you come to you'll be nice and tugged in safe in your bed."

Claire didn't respond.

The man apparently didn't feel a need to actually receive a response. Without any other warning a hot sting lashed out against Claire's thick, toned ass. Claire yelped but didn't say anything else. Next it was his hand, then the belt, then his hand again. Repeatedly he was striking her, and every time Claire bit down onto her tongue not to scream out.

"You're doing a really good job little girl" he said while rubbing her sore and welted ass "how many is that?"

"I don't know."

"Too bad. I wasn't counting either."

Without warning the belt crashed into Claire's vagina. She screamed "no no no ow no please no ow"

"Okay, if you say so."

Dread filled Claire's mind. She told him to stop. But he had only said spank. Did that count as a spank?

"Wait no, you said if I stopped you from spanking me this doesn't count, no please don't fuck my ass no. I can't handle it."

"I did not say where I was going to spank. So it counts."

Claire started bawling again. In her mind she tried to disassociate with what was going on. Without warning his cock was inside of her pussy. She was shocked that it was in, based on how big it was, based on how it compared in her mouth to the largest guy she had been with before she assumed it would take so much more effort. Then she was mortified as it meant she was soaked again. She was also relieved that he hadn't fucked her ass like he said he would. Those feelings all mixed together and in no time at all Claire found herself moaning.

"Oh fuck yes, it's so fucking good. You're so fucking big I love it so much" Claire tried to stop the next words from coming out of her mouth, but no matter how hard she choked them back she couldn't help herself from screaming "I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming ugh, fuck."

Claire was spent she was panting like a dog from the feelings going through her, and she was starting to cry again, this time from the shame of feeling so good over all of this. As her body starting to release from the orgasm that had blown over her she felt him slide out, and offered a slight whimper, hoping that he wouldn't stop. A millisecond later Claire released that he wasn't going to, and his thick cock head pushed hard against her ass.

"NO! NO! I don't want this do not fuck my..." the rest of her words were cut off by the scream she let out as he forced every inch of his eight inch shaft into her ass with the only lubricant being her own juices.

Claire wasn't sure how she stayed conscious. She heard herself screaming in pain, she swung her head from side to side over and over again shaking it no. He finally grabbed her hard by the neck and held her in place. His free hand beating her ass again. In the position he held her in Claire could look into the bathroom, and see herself in the floor length mirror. Her hair was wrecked, her face was puffy from crying and from being hit. She was emotionally broken.

It was in that moment that he started grunting behind her "do you like htat? I know you like it, just like a whore should."

Claire moaned, the pain was excruciating, the degradation inevitable, but the feeling was undeniable. Her body loved this feeling. Claire had never felt a division like that one before. One part of her was begging for it all to stop. The other for it to continue on, to let him keep using her, to feel his seed flooding her. With no further warning the hand on her neck was released, and as he got closer to an orgasm both of his hands start slapping her ass. Claire could feel it bounce every time a hand hit it, she could practically feel the welts forming in each spot. As he grunted one final time she felt his semen hit her insides, and hard.

Claire came again. And as she did she felt a rag go over her mouth.

The next thing Claire knew she was in her bed. She smelled clean. She knew he must have given her a bath after he knocked her out. She looked at her clock and it said 8am, over twelve hours had passed since he entered her apartment. He was gone of course. He had been for eight hours if he was telling her the truth.

Claire called the police. They did a full investigation. But she knew nothing would come of it. Not with what he had told her. She also called her friends. They comforted her, offered her housing, offered anything they could do. But in her mind Claire believed her apartment was safe. He was gone.

That night she took a shower. Then she crawled into bed and tried to sleep. But she couldn't. Her mind kept racing through what had happened. What she could have done. How he felt as he penetrated her. Without knowing what she was doing Claire got out of bed, got on all fours, sucked on one of her fingers, and then roughly shoved it into her ass. The feeling was almost instantaneous, shame and pleasure mixed with pain. Claire rubbed her clit with her other hand, ass in the air, handprint shaped bruises held high, stinging as the fan blew cool air down onto them.

After two orgasms she fell asleep in her bed, open, and easily accessible. The next night she did it again, and again, and finally had to upgrade to larger toys to violate her and cause pain and shame. She didn't know it, but he was watching. Not every night, but many. Before he had left the man had installed small cameras in her bedroom, and in her shower. They were activated by motion, and when they activated they pinged his phone in Vietnam, giving him the option to watch. Whenever he could he did. Six months later the cameras were almost out of battery. He took a chance and spoke to her.

"I've been watching you Claire...maybe we should play again sometime."

Claire heard, screamed, nodded, and asked the simple question "when."