The Demon and the Knight Pt. 01

Story Info
A knight is corrupted by a Succubus.
3.4k words
4.03
16.4k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stone room was filled with the sounds of grunting and straining. Rhodon, stalwart knight of the Silver Watch, hero of the battle of the Elmswood and protector of the realm lay chained to a stone slab, arms tightly locked above his head while the light glinted off his sweat covered body as it filtering in from long broken tiles above.

It had been only a week since he had set off into the forest with four of his best companions, mounting their expedition from the small village of Embersheart. Several villagers had reportedly gone missing which would not be all that uncommon this close to the wild and would have been normally considered a local matter. However the local seer had also said that he felt a presence nearby. Convinced that he had felt something breach from the beyond into the world. Initially Rhodon had mused that it could be nothing, wild animals and the unreliable rantings of someone who wanted to seem important and wise to people from the capital. However he had some time and he had enough men to go make a quick check, even if the chance of a demon was slim.

That slim chance was now stalking around the slab, heavy lidded eyes giving small flashes of the lilac iris's below, clearly delighting in the sight of his well toned muscles pulling at his bindings. The small tower they where in was run down, there was always the chance the chains where just as rusted as the rest of the building and they might not hold. It was again a slim chance but he had to try something, even if his demonic captor was clearly enjoying the sight of his naked body pulling against them. The steady but constant sound of her heels clicking on the ground as her fingers lightly traced along his arms, down his sides, along his legs. He knew she was trying to get in his head, testing his resolve. But he was a pure knight, he could not be simply swayed with the sight of her dark scarlet flesh on display. Weaker men might be tempted but he would not give himself into damnation just for the feel of a woman, no matter how beautiful she appeared.

He realised that he had lost track of how long it had been since he had woken up, or how long it had been since she had started stalking around him, making him shiver involuntarily as her fingers and nails barely brushed his skin. Had it been a few minutes? Ten? Twenty? As she passed his head once more her light fingers traced up his neck and he felt the gag she had placed on him being loosened as she kept her orbit of him and the sound of her melodic voice near enough dripped into the room from behind where he lay.

"You really should be careful, you're going to injure yourself like this my darling."

"Return to hell you damned creature, release me and my people and you may gain a swift death. Swifter than the Church will give you and more than your kind deserves."

As she walked back into his view her full lips curled into a smile before she let out a faux gasp of terror, one hand resting upon her ample cleavage. "Oh, you should have said sooner! I will of course fall on your sword good sir knight!" He watched as the hand idly traced down her chest, along her taught exposed stomach and once more resumed running along his side, barely touching him as they got closer towards to his hips. "Although there is of course one sword I would not mind falling upon" She commented, glancing back at him with her eyebrow raised and letting out a small laugh.

"You think I would fall for such basic tricks, I thought you Succubi were better than this"

Her hand barely touched towards the cleft in his hip before once again moving down his leg, her slow gait continuing, her well toned ass clad fully in view with only the smallest of undergarments that seemed to only accent it, while her spaded tail flicking back and forth like a cats.

"Better than you good sir knight. You where the one who barged into where I had made my home, you where the one who came to kill me for simply existing, and you are the one threatening me with pain and death. The only thing I offer.." She paused as she began her way up again, her eyes burning into his, lips slightly parted in her smirk as her fingers brushed his inner thigh, noting the slight shudder as his eyes broke contact. "Is the joy of pleasure."

"You offer damnation, my soul is not for you to take and I am stronger than your temptations, the magic guarding me will not break, either release me or kill me and have done with it" He strained once more in his show of defiance.

The clipping of her heels stopped as she bent over, bringing her face close to his as her fingers traced ever so close to his limp manhood, which looked almost comical in this situation. As they neared there was a flare of magic around it, glowing runes of purity in his skin coming to life and humming white hot in the air, sending sparks flying to her fingers, the threat of more than a small burn if they got closer.

"Oh I know about your order of Knights and their arcane defences"

Her fingers continued to play, close enough to keep the magic burning but not enough to truly hurt her, every arcing spark causing her to wince slightly before her smile returned.

"Smart enough to protect the most vulnerable parts." Her lips got close to his mouth, once again there was a glow as a rune on his neck appeared, lines running up to his mouth, sparking to her own. She tilted her head so her lips where next to his ear as the rune faded from her withdraw, whispering now "Keeping your purity all safe from us perverts that might do something interesting with it."

She drew back, the clipping of her heels once more echoing in the chamber, fingers resuming their journey along each of his flexing muscles.

"Then you understand that my soul is not yours to take and that you cannot drug me or enchant me into your plaything. This is futile. Pointless"

He heard the tutted laugh from behind his head as she continued moving. "You have not faced one of my kind before have you? You've only read it in books."

"I've killed plenty of demons."

"Oh scary man, you should be more honest" She flexed her hand as it ran down his arm, nails dragging this time painfully. "I'm sure you have killed many snarling beasts from the realm of claws, or even laid to rest tortured souls that have escaped the warped realms. But you have not faced a Succubi from the realm of Dreams. Your naivety and inexperience in this area is rather plain to read." Her fingers once again sparked against his purity runes as they glided across the air above his crotch.

"For one you seem to keep suggesting that I am going to take your soul, we do not feed on souls dear knight, we feed on our own sexual desires being met as well as on others, to a point. The realm of dreams is not one that a demon often leaves, we generally have no need." Her nails made their way down his inner thigh and leg. "Imagine, an endless orgy, a writhing pit of hedonistic pleasure where the next partner is as eager to feast on the experience as you are. It is a delightful place, but it does mean you mortals get to meet us so infrequently."

"Then why are you even here. Go back to your sordid realm"

"Oh because there is one thing that can't really be replicated in the dream realms. Well, not very well." She stopped at the bottom of the slab. Her eyes glinting in the light and once again fixed on his. "You are right in some ways, watching someone give in to their pleasure, watching them fight and fail, purity turned to corruption where they can no longer control their lust. That is a delicious thing to watch dear knight. I do plan on corrupting your soul for my entertainment, but not to take it, but to awaken something wonderful in you. And I tell you this as you are already powerless to stop it."

"Just another demonic monster, I will never allow myself to fall to you, my magic will protect me but feel free to try, the longer you do the closer to your own death you will be. I will be missed and they will bring more knights than you can bewitch or trap"

"Oh so you are telling me to hurry up are you?"

She slowly lifted her long leg and placed it on the slab, Rhodon having a full view as she slowly pulled on one of the strings keeping her supposed undergarments in place, allowing the small piece of material to fall silently to the ground. She had of course picked a spot where the light was coming in. So he had a full view as her lithe fingers slid down and slowly started rubbing her already wet sex. The room quickly filling with the smell of her arousal.

"Those magical defences are most annoying I'll admit, clearly your Kingdom have at least noted down and had experiences on the effects that can happen when mortals have the joy of touching our nectar." She lifted her fingers up, playing with the wetness on them before returning to pleasuring herself.

"I know it is a powerful aphrodisiac, I've helped arrest the weak minded fools that have tried to trade vials of the stuff as a drug or sex aid. Even killed a man who was trying to summon one of your kind just to make money off of it. I used to worry that I should have been less harsh, meeting you has allayed that worry."

Her laugh filled the room. "You Mortals are so funny, a liquid that can bring you untold pleasure and you try to play your little games with your coins." Her fingers where working their way in now creating soft wet sounds. "I admit I have talked to some of your locals about your specific kingdom, such an interesting pent up and backwards place. So many rules on who is allowed to love who, who is allowed to touch who. I found that oh so interesting." Her voice lowered even slightly, the touch of threat within it. She clicked the fingers on her other hand and this time her own magic flared and Rhodon felt the chains holding him move, like snakes, pulling and wrapping further round his legs, pulling them so they spread further, forcing his knees to bend upwards. Rhodons brow furrowed in confusion.

"Like the fact that men are not allowed to love men, it is considered a perverted crime, punishable by death, yes? Now there is many problems with that." She removed her glistening fingers, soaked in her own juices, bringing them up to her delicate face and giving them a small lick. "Such as if you are so pious that you don't understand what can bring you pleasure," She brought them down, briefly flaring the purity rune around his cock before positioning them at his entrance to his ass, no rune flared and Rhodons eyes went wide.

"Then you don't know that it also needs protected." Gently she began pushing a finger in. Rhodon let out a few protested curses before tensing, gritting his teeth at the strange feelings now shooting up his body at the invasion. She worked her finger deeper, despite his tightness her slick juices making it fairly easy. She moved to bend down again near his face which he turned from her, trying not to give her any satisfaction of his reaction. He could feel things starting to stir inside, the heat pulsing from below and the burning feeling on his cheeks. His body was reacting and it was enjoying the feeling. He tried to cry out, to remain strong. "Stop this perversion you, you, you demon"

He couldn't see her smirk at his faltering words but he heard it in her voice, as her lips brushed against his ear. "Oh my dear naive knight, if you think this is perversion, I have a beautiful world to show you" As she slid a second finger in, curling both of them and finding the spot she was looking for, massaging her corrupting juices in.

"I doubt your physicians even know what a prostate is" She glanced down. Admiring his rapidly hardening cock as her administrations had effect. "But I'm going to help teach you. I'm going to help teach you all manner of sensations. And you can resist of course but you'll be powerless to stop it, just as you can't stop yourself getting hard for me right now. Can you?" Her fingers moved faster now, sliding into his well toned ass with purpose.

For Rhodon his mind was on fire. The uncomfortable feeling of being filled felt amazing, his body rocked with feelings and every time he tried to take a breath there was another jolt that added to the fire.

"Come on my pious knight, fill that mind of yours with purity, let that cock soften, control your body."

He felt her grip his hair and pull his head, her strength more than he had realised as she forced him to look down. To look down at his pulsating cock, harder than he had ever seen it, and the movement of her arm. He tried to not think of what was happening, to think of anything else, his training, the years of boring training, the dusty frail men that taught him, his vows to the King. But nothing stayed. The pleasure coursing through him causing them to slip away as easily as her fingers slid inside him, all the while her honeyed voice was whispering in his ear about the pleasure, about how he was clearly powerless to resist, and how he was already hers. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, trying to do anything to slow his impending climax. The intense need to let loose was so strong. He knew that if he did it would break the purity seal. He had to remain strong.

And then the fingers and voice where gone. He caught himself from gasping out in disappointment although felt the burning shame inside that the feeling was even there. He opened his eyes as he heard the clipping of her heels again. To find her moving to the bottom of the Slab with a grin on her face. She had seen how his hips had pushed out when her touch had stopped. His mind may be fighting but his body had already betrayed him.

As she reached the bottom she clicked her fingers again and he found himself moving down the slab towards her, balanced on the edge and presented to his demonic captor. He watched in horror as the same hand span, weaving magic gracefully around it before placing it to her crotch as it coalesced into a throbbing crimson cock of her own. She gave it a squeeze and a few playful tugs and looked down at him. She let out a wondering hum before her magic pulsed again, the cock shrinking a few inches.

"Let it not be said that I am not considerate to my partners, you are so new to this, you will need softly broken in."

She punctuated this by very carefully flicking her cock close to his own, causing the purity runes to spark to life. A little jolt sparking to the end of hers, causing her to bite her lip and coo softly. "I am having some delicious ideas about how we can improve your kingdoms little magic tricks."

Rhodon managed to clear some of the fog in the head, enough to get his voice, he wanted to be strong, to command her in the way he was accustomed to command nearly anyone, but the muttered requests to stop came out weak, begging.

"This is to make you understand a few things my handsome knight." She brought the cock carefully down and positioned it, gently pushing against his entrance.

"One, that there are pleasures of the body that you have been told to lock away at the behest of stupid and ignorant people, two that you are powerless to resist these teachings and three that during this" She gave a powerful thrust, spearing him upon her magically created cock. As his yell died from the room she smiled. "That you are mine."

With that she began to thrust, each time sending waves of pleasure through Rhodon, the combination of the corrupting magics that the cock was made of and the aphrodisiac effects of her juices melting the knights mind. He couldn't even form the coherent words of protest any more, each methodical thrust building the feeling burning deep inside him. His own cock twitching and throbbing in excitement as the desperate need for release built. Each thrust like the methodical sounds of her heels as she gently teased him. A constant. Wearing down his defences. The playing before designed to break the weak minded. This assault designed to bring low the strong. He felt so used, so full, so hot. And his body wanted more, his hips had begun to push back and instead of trying to stop the invader was now meeting her cock, trying to cram as much of it inside as he could. His body wanted this to keep going, he wanted this to keep going.

She bit her lip as she watched his jaw unclench, gone where the cries of demon and replaced with only moans and gasps. She kept her rhythm, as his eyes become unfocused, drool starting to make its way down his lips. He was ready. She snapped her fingers and a magical hand grabbed his hair, yanking his head down once more to look directly at her in all her glory. Her crimson skin covered in a sheen of sweat, the muscles on her arms flexing powerfully as they pulled at his legs. There was a wave of magic as her wings formed from smoke, fully extended behind her. Her long black hair was wild and framed her beautiful face which was contorted in pleasure as her eyes sparkled with passion, all the while her throbbing red cock slid deep inside him, filling him completely. A magnificent demonic goddess. She licked her glistening lips and once more uttered. "You are mine."

And she came. Her magically created cock erupting with corrupting fluid directly into him. His body tensed as his mind blanked at the pleasure that coursed through him and he lost all control. Screaming out in pleasure as his orgasm rocked his body, spraying himself with his own cum. He could not remember an orgasm every being so strong or going on for so long, but spurt of cum from his cock seemed to come with yet another massive orgasmic release. And as he did so the purity rune glowing round his cock grew hot, fizzled and began to break.

The demon slowly let her cock slide back out of him, unlike his it was still hard despite being spent. Waving her hand it dissipated in a small cloud of smoke, mingling in with the haze of the rapidly disappearing purity rune. Her hands weaved magic once more as a metal plug, tinted with lilac and with a glowing ruby gem appeared. Looking at his abused ass, already leaking with her corrupting fluids she slid it inside. "I think you deserve to keep all of that lovely cum inside my darling knight, it'll do you good." Rhodon did not respond.

There was the click of her heels as a finger slowly scooped up some of the cum now coating his muscled torso. She licked it off her fingers absently commenting "One barrier down."

As she got to his head she once more grabbed him by the hair and pulled it to the side so she could whisper in his ear. He was babbling and mostly incoherent but somewhere deep inside him he heard heard her.

"Good Boy."

Then all he heard was the clicking of her heels and the sound of the door closing and locking.