The Demon Mage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you must be thinking. But no human can escape the trance of an Incubus. Not even a man."

He tugged his cock playfully, and it began to engorge and fatten. I couldn't tear my eyes from it, no matter how my mind protested.

I myself was decently endowed, my erect cock protruded the hem of my pants.

Laizen perked an eyebrow, looking down at my member. His eyes glowed orange, his skin color darkening to a light red, small black horns pointed from his skull.

He pulled my pants down, and my body tenses.

"You've got quite the asset for a human, very nice."

The mage that had once stood before me was gone, in its stead, an Incubus towered, looking hungrily at my cock that stood rigid and pulsing in the air. The demon's own cock had hardened to a monstrous erection that splayed on his lower stomach, nearly as thick as my forearm.

Suddenly the demon took a step backwards, running a large claw over his face.

"Stop, I don't want this- you wanted my help, now you're getting it- I can't, I don't- Give in to your Incubus instincts. You know you can't resist the temptation."

He seemed to be speaking to himself.

I glare at Laizen, at what seemed to be an internal struggle, stepping away, gripping the hair on his head, his muscles tense and straining against whatever was inside of him.

What the hell is he?

When Laizen looked back up, the gaze of a demon had returned, he steps over to me, my cock bucked eagerly as I let a glance slip down to his junk. He runs a claw over my neck, and a hot wave curls up my spine as he presses me downward, beckoning me to get to my knees. My body complies, and my bare legs meet with the cold stone floor.

He growls softly, looking down on me.

"Moisten me up a little, will you?"

Before I could take a breath, my body was moving on its own, his cock was in my hands and my mouth smoothly wrapped around his head. I suck hard, tonguing his piss slit, sliding up and down the back crease of his head.

Images of what my wife would do to me in bed was flashing behind my eyelids, and I mimic her.

My saliva was drooling down his meaty shaft, and I ran my tongue up and down its length, stroking steadily with one hand.

It's so big it's filling my hand, I can barely stuff it in my mouth.

Every fiber of my being screamed at me, to stop, that I am not attracted to men, that this was wrong.

But my body and soul was wanting to sink further into this demon's husky and rich aura, to be embraced by it, for it to take all of me.

But why does it feel so right?

Suddenly, Laizen's large hands were on my shoulders, and I look up to the glint of his orange irises, the eyes that bore into mine and captivated my entire being.

He turns me around, and pushes me onto my hands and knees, baring my ass to him.

Wait, no- no-

"I'll show you what happens when you cross me, human scum."

My heart threatened to shatter my rib cage. My arms quaked like a feeble animal having been cornered by his predator.

And suddenly his cock was pressing against my ass. It was searing with heat, his large head pressing against the entrance of my hole.

The screams of protest wracked against my mind. But something inside me was saying something else entirely. The me engulfed in the heat of arousal, the me who's cock strained, dripping with precum.

I wanted it.

His head was pressing inwards, and the heat of my body was excruciating-

"NO!"

Laizen's cock pulls violently away from me.

My arms give in, and I fall onto my back, watching as Laizen stumbles away. He gripped at his hair, a deep demonic growl reverating from his throat and nearly shaking the bathroom.

I felt the demonic aura fall away from me, and I felt myself capable of taking deep, full breaths, as if I had been submerged underwater all this time.

"This is my body!"

Suddenly, the redness of his skin was vanishing. His claws were retracting, along with the horns that branched from his head. Once again, the brown eyes of Laizen were looking out. His bare chest was heaving, his body damp and shiny with sweat. He backed away from where I lay, his face ashamed, horrified, self-hating.

He fumbled with his clothing on the ground, hastily pulling his rugged shirt on, and pants which did nothing to hide the pressing bulge of his softening dick.

He stumbles to the door, his eyes avoiding mine, and just before the door of the bathroom slams, leaving me dazed and naked on the floor of the wreckage of the bathroom, I hear him feebly call back to me:

"I'm sorry."

...

I stared down at the lunch that sat untouched on my tray. The dining hall around me was alive with chatter and laughter, groups of young mages passing by where I sat alone to their tables, exchanging excited banter, enjoying their break between classes.

It had been two whole days since Reckner attacked me in the bathroom. Two days since I almost...

I put my face in my hands, feeling the weight of guilt press heavily on my shoulders. Remembering the Incubus' words in my ear, urging me to use my demonic power, to let him take control.

And I let him.

Since then, Reckner had been absent from instruction. A young instructor in training had taken up my class in his stead, and we have been devolved to pen and paper course work, and basic principles of magic.

Seeing that I have not been confronted or taken by force by the school council or the City Guard, it is hard to predict if Reckner is going to expose me or not.

Suddenly I feel the weight of the wooden bench shift as someone sits next to me.

"What the hell is the matter with you? Hey- looks like the healing mages did a good job on your arms."

I remove my hands from my face to see Morgana sitting next to me.

Her mess of curly brown hair trailed over a cotton long-sleeved shirt, her red mage's cloak tied to her waist.

I just grunt in response, taking a swig of milk and pinching the bridge of my nose.

She grunts skeptically, but continues speaking.

"Today is not a day to be sulking, Laizen. I have received word from my master that he is ready to see you."

I put my hand down, looking at Morgana in surprise. I shake my head at her.

"No."

Morgana briefly pulled back in surprise at the bluntness of my response.

Suddenly Morgana is standing, her creamy eyes set on me with an intensity that startled me.

"Do not attempt to escape my master. It would be unwise to avoid a powerful man like him."

I look at her, standing up myself. She has to now look up to meet my eyes.

"Does it look like I care?"

For a moment she looked intimidated, nearly taking a step back, but the expression faded in moments, and she regained her tall stature.

"He is building an army, Laizen. He can crush your entire world, everything you love."

I turn away from her, leaving her glaring at me in frustration.

"I'm seeing my mother tomorrow."

...

The head mage's quarters were draped mostly in shadow, his large bed and utilities on one side of the room, and a grand oak desk resting on the other side, the playful shadows of a fire from the fireplace flickering about the dimly lit room.

Lucius Gorren, the head mage, sat at the desk, shifting silently through pieces of parchment and files that lay strewn over the expanse of the table top.

His bright green eyes look up to me upon my entering. He places down his parchment and folds his hands formally before him as I approach the desk.

"Mannel, thank you for your punctuality."

I nod to him, finding myself unable to sit down at one of the two cushioned chairs before his desk. My hands just lay over the top of the backrest.

"You summoned me, my Head Mage?"

I say politely, my voice echoing lightly against the stone walls of the bedchamber.

"Indeed,"

He replied softly, looking over me with calm and analytical eyes.

"I have spoken with that young mage, Lucy, who started a quarrel with a fellow classmate. And by the testaments of several witnesses, she has received suspension for three weeks."

I nod at the Head Mage, unable to suppress the fear of the words that were to come.

"How has your investigation of the demonic presence within our school been faring, Mannel?"

I felt a nervous chill under my skin. But I found myself automatically saying:

"It is still under progress."

Lucius' eyes look over mine, the subtle glint of skepticality behind them.

"As it would seem, but, Lucy's behavior was curiously abnormal. Her own testament bared very different fruits than yours."

I find myself unable to respond. The Head Mage sees this, and continues.

"The young girl had very little reaction or care for the penalties she was receiving. She was strangely overcome by what looked to be fear; she could barely speak. She denied none of her actions against school conduct, but described an occurrence in the incident that I found interesting."

Lucius leans forward, looking at his own scrawl etched on a piece of parchment before him.

"She reports when about to strike Laizen, she saw a demon's eye, a horn, and the black of hellfire sprouting from his body. 'When he looked at me, all saw the face of a demon. If Morgana had not come between us, I thought I would have died'."

He looks up from his papers, and I attempt to keep my expression calm and collected.

"An intriguing statement. Are you knowledgeable about this occurrence?"

There was a sense of suspicion in his stature, the watchful glint of his eyes giving me the impression that this was a form of interrogation.

I give him an innocent expression, attempting to look surprised.

"I'm afraid I am not, sir,"

I say, keeping my voice calm and controlled.

Why am I not telling the truth?

"Perhaps the boy is gifted in illusion magic?"

I add.

He rifles through his many papers, bringing out one in particular.

"There is no such information on his file. He was admitted through outstanding test scores, but performed quite below average on physical magic tests."

He tosses Laizen's file aside. His gaze did not break from me, and I felt the beginning beads of sweat glide down my back.

"Two days ago, the aura of a demon and also a strong human mage, more than likely an instructor, was discovered in the men's bathroom near the training hall. Judging by the lingering presence, a struggle had taken place,"

All there was, was the glint of his eyes, and the subtle crackling of the fire before us.

"Have you any knowledge of this?"

Tell him.

My body remembers the aura that sunk into my being, that twisted me, filling me and suffocating me with his raw power.

I remember feeling his hands on me, the taste of his. . .

But a part of me couldn't, a part of me that I couldn't fully understand was tearing me away from common sense.

"I'm sorry sir, I do not."

I couldn't stop the words from coming out.

The Head Mage's eyes close, his expression enervate, smoothing his hand over his wrinkled features.

"You're dismissed Mr. Reckner. Continue your investigation."

...

"Let me take control, use your Incubus side, it's the only way to calm him down."

I can't use that power on my teacher- on my male teacher.

"Without it he's going to knock you unconscious, and you'll be analyzed and killed like a lab rat."

I can't.

"Let. Me. Out. You know you want to... You know you have to."

Suddenly Reckner is on his hands and knees, his thick ass bared up to me.

And within myself, I knew what I wanted- the power, the dominance, every fiber of my being wanted to give in to the dark aura surging within me.

--

I wake up to the feeling of the weight shifting at the end of my bed. I open my eyes wearily, and my bedroom comes to a fuzzy clarity. My room lay draped in darkness and dim moonlight, silent and eerie. But jutting through the darkness, the glint of two familiar silver eyes.

The woman from several nights ago crawls naked onto my bed, towards me.

Her body was as gorgeous as before, her breasts round and hanging loosely on her chest, the buds of her flower protruding between her thick legs. Her silvery eyes bare a radiance of lust as she crawls over my legs.

Having gone to bed nude, the glory of my junk was all for her to take in. Her hand motions to grab it, but I abruptly take hold of her hand.

She was startled, her silver eyes questioning and almost fearful.

It was the first time I had properly touched her, her skin was delicate feeling, warm, and soft to the touch.

"I know you are real. You're a Succubus."

At my words, she pulls away from me, her eyes perturbed. I sit up in my bed, leaning against the headboard of my bed.

She sucked in a breath, running a hand down her arm.

"I suppose it was foolish of me to think an Incubus wouldn't realize this."

She muttered, and something about her soft and alluring voice was familiar, but I couldn't quite place it.

I watched her as she toyed with the subtle hook of one of her horn, her silver eyes pondering the room around us. It was almost awkward.

"Why are you haunting me?"

I ask, my eyes unable to keep from trailing over her body, admiring it.

She closes her eyes briefly, slipping from the bed, and walking quietly towards the window, her arms hugging her lower stomach. She looks out over the school grounds, at the other towers of dormitories that stood like black poles against the cloudy night. She seemed unable to speak, or unwilling.

I had lost sense of time in my gaze of her slender form against the night sky, when her voice breaks the eerie silence of my room.

"You... Fascinate me. A being with so much potential and power. You have a life as both a demon and a human. How fortunate you are. I got a glimpse of what is within you when we. . ."

She trailed off, and her eyes flick over to me, to my body and the staff between my legs. When we meet eyes, and she realizes I had witnessed her do this, she turns away, looking slightly flustered.

She pulls locks of her black hair behind an ear.

"You can choose to have this great power, yet you flee from it. That is what confuses me."

She continues her gaze out the window, watching the clouds shift like the strokes of grey paint across the night sky.

I mulled my thoughts through my head, and spoke, breaking the odd silence that was resurfacing.

"Why do I need it?"

At this, the Succubus turns back to me, taken aback.

I continue, my voice soft and my gaze shifting here and there in a lost and wondering daze as I release what had been in my head ever since I fought with Reckner.

"I became a Mage to help people, to get stronger to see the world change for the better. Now I'm a demon myself, I'm stronger and if I just let that demon fully take over, I'd be unstoppable. But where does that leave me?"

I hesitate saying the next part, but before I could think the words were spilling out, nonetheless that it was directed to a stranger, to a demon.

"I was requested to see what may be a powerful demon, a demon who seems to have complete control of my life at the moment. But... I am not certain that I want to. I'm terrified to learn of the path that meeting with that demon will put me on. All I've wanted in life is to be a Mage, but now..."

I see Reckner, his pants pulled from his body, his cock standing in the air against his will.

I see Lisa's face, her terrible, petrified eyes that I never wanted to witness again.

And I see Seirna's bloodied corpse beneath the monster that was now a part of me.

"What am I?"

I looked up, but the Succubus was no longer standing at the window sill.

There was nothing but the glow of moonlight dimmed by the fixture of clouds in the sky, spilling over the wood panels of the floor, onto my bed.

I lay down once again, my hands underneath my head, thinking about the beautiful Succubus before drifting into a dreamless haze of sleep.

...

The sun was rising steadily over the city, as I trek down the slope that led away from the Velmont Mage School. A subtle breeze drifts over the landscape of the city patched with dirt, small shrubs of vegetation and wickery branches of bare autumn trees. It was the school's end of the week break, and the day was mine. I was lost in the sound of the soft dirt underfoot and my thoughts when I suddenly heard a familiar voice exclaim behind me. I was caught off guard, and whipped my head around to see Morgana, draped in yet another velvet cloak of crimson.

Beneath she bore a light, widely open shirt that seemed fit for managing a summer's heat, not autumn in its earnest. But much to the Incubus in me's favor, it brought out the curvature of her breasts and cleavage, I had to fight off a smile I was ashamed of as she approached.

"I will be joining you."

She said a little breathlessly, pulling her bangs from her glowing pink face from running.

When I give her a skeptical and questioning look, she continues.

"An escort, more properly. You will meet my master, I will see to that. But-well-"

To my surprise she stammered, a little lost in her phrasing.

"This seemed to be a matter of importance to you. You're a critical asset to my master's cause, and have the right to choose."

This change of heart from her startled me. She motions with her hand for me to lead the way down the dirt road to streets of the inner city, and I hastily continue down the path.

Just the day before, she had been demanding, and confrontational. But now she spoke gently, she had almost seemed nervous, which I had never witnessed before.

Those words, that bashful expression, it all had me lost in a sense of familiarity and confusion.

The city was robust with movement, people and smells. My demonic sense of smell picked up the flavors of the air with a richness I could not have imagined the world to contain. The musky scent of sweat on people's faces and beneath their clothes, the riveting odor of the market's food stands: breads, spices, meat, fruits and vegetables lacing the air.

Morgana must have noticed my overwhelmed expression at the bustling city around us, because she chuckled, saying:

"You'll get used to your new senses, be wary of-"

Her words trailed away. I had never been in contact with so many people. The heart beats, their breathing, it all pressed in around me, suffocating me.

And spilling over it, the hormones of those people around me. I could feel the testosterone of the men passing by, could sense their sexual organs beneath their clothes.

And the women. Their souls, their hormones radiated from their bodies, wafting over my body, causing it to pulse with a writhing and agonizing hunger.

"Excruciating, isn't it?"

Suddenly the demon inside of me was standing by my side, a smile slightly placed on the features of his handsome face.

I glare at him, unable to move, attempting to breath steadily, feeling hot beads of sweat trail over my body.

What you're experiencing is what we Incubi and our Succubi counterparts live with everyday. The urge to haunt and feed on the souls of humans. Overwhelming, isn't it?

I feel my claws pressing out of my fingers, my muscles contracting.

A woman on her way to the market brushes by me, giving my stricken expression a curious look as she passes.

My body sensed and felt everything about her, her naked body burned like an afterimage behind my eyes, searing into me.

My cock was swelling, and starting to slightly tent in my pants. I felt my horns begin to protrude from my skin, which was steadily shifting to its warm reddish tint.

"Don't you want to feed? Want a taste of what no human has ever tasted before?"

The demon cooed in my ear, smiling at my side, his lips inches from the side of my face.

Suddenly I feel myself pushed from where I was standing. Before I could take a breath, I was being shoved up against an alleyway wall, Morgana's forearm pressed forcefully into my throat, her cream eyes a burning glare up to mine.