The Demon Mage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stop, wildly looking around through what little I could see, feeling hopelessness rip through my body.

Then I see it.

A familiar head of blond, its locks spilling over the ground. The same hair I would ease my fingers through delicately as I would give her massages.

I stumble towards the body, unable to feel my heartbeat, the chaos of screams dulled to a void of nothing.

Melony's neck was coated thickly with blood, an arrow cleanly ripped through the flesh. A pool of blood lay gradually expanding under her body, her glassy and empty eyes staring blankly out of her face moist with tears.

Unable to look at her anymore, I turn away.

A mage dressed in the grey and gold of Kings Guard stood yards away. I stumble backwards, but the mage had already spotted me, his hands beginning to glint with the menacing expulsion of curse magic.

I raise my hands defenselessly handcuffed to the mage.

I'm a mage-a human- like you- why are you doing this?

As if he couldn't see the plea in my expression, I'm thrown off my feet as the curse meets with my side.

I hit the earth hard, my surroundings swirling and pulsing in a mess of smoke.

The mage steps nearer, his form reduced to an obscure shape in my vision, his arm posed and glowing wickedly to administer the finishing blow.

Suddenly a blur of slices through the air from an unknown source, and strikes the mage. His body buckles, an arrow pierced through his eye, and he lifelessly falls to the earth.

I tried to move, but I could feel nothing, my body floating in a vague warmth.

A silhouette steps out before me in my fading vision, the last glimpse of the world as it vanishes.

...

Yes, King Agnes. The assault begins now.

The King's pathetic excuse of a Hand's voice echoes softly in my ears and disappears as his surroundings erupt with commotion and screams.

The Demon-Human War begins now.

I open my eyes, and the aged and cracking mirror I had placed in my quarters stands before me.

I released too much aura when I lost control of my emotions. The human body I stood in has now truly been reduced to a corpse. Jagged fragments of skin were gone, leaving me under the surface of a body of rot and decay.

I look into the reddish-orange gleam of my irises, and I suddenly see Roesia's expression of horror when seeing my true body for the first time.

The warm smiles of love she had given me. The feel of her small, human hand.

I had felt complete, but now the connection I had felt so strongly, the beautiful woman that had given new purpose to my life, was gone. There was nothing left to keep me from bringing this world to ashes.

"Don't call me your son."

I pull myself out of the human body, an insatiable rage surging through my limbs as I take the corpse by its rotting throat, and hurl it viciously across the grand stone bedroom.

It falls to the floor with a nauseating squelch.

Hellfire erupts from my hand, and a roar that strained my throat rips through the room as I send it into the body, swallowing it in a current of black flame.

I breathe erratically, my chest heaving, unable to subside the emotions my body could no longer handle, looking into the colorless flame as the body is reduced to ash.

I close my eyes wearily, as bitter memories press into my mind, and I slip into a void of what had been.

- - - The Tale of the Human Girl, and a Demon - - -

"Well you spent a long time in that haunting, suck enough of her soul outta' her to last you a month Agnes?"

The familiar voice of my companion is a hushed whisper in the night air as I phase out of a young woman's bedroom. It had been a filling feed, my body felt nourished and energized, as I stepped out of the wall, my cock a hefty, engorged slump swinging between my legs, strings of come still dribbling to the grass beneath me.

I chuckle at the Incubus before me, who leaned lazily against the closely neighboring house.

"No it was an ordinary feed,"

I say, nervously adding:

"But the woman had these illustrations of her family plastered all over her wall... It was fascinating."

The demon rolled his eyes, toying with one of his horns with a sardonic perk of an eyebrow.

"Don't let the clan leader catch you loitering around on hunts. The longer you're in the room with a woman the sooner she figures out she's not dreaming. You'll have Velmont Mages on our asses before you could even stick your cock in."

We begin treading down the alleys of houses, a steady pace under the soft gaze of moonlight.

"I know, I know... It's just. . ."

I trail off, shaking my arm as the intangible rune I'd drawn sizzles sharply away, and I could feel its effects lifting off of my shoulders.

The demon, Irizen, looks over to me. He was considerably thin for an Incubus. His shallow pectorals were well defined, leading to abdominals on the verge of breaking the surface. He had wisps of dirty blond hair that flowed smoothly on his head.

He gives me a pat on the shoulder, having to lift his arm a bit to reach my considerable leverage of height on him.

"Ya' know I won't say anything about your weird ass 'fascinations.' We've been close since we were brats just leaving the Underworld."

He says, but suddenly lets out a little 'ah' as we approach a rune burned into the ground.

"Here's that fucker. Thought we'd lost our Voidshift."

He holds a clawed hand in front of it, and in a wisp of a purple glow, he was gone, leaving the rotting leaves stirring in the abrupt wind in his wake.

I step up to the rune, looking down to its sharp lines and curvature. I hold my own claw over it, releasing my aura into the rune.

Black swells around me, nothing but a purple trail dimly glowing before me.

I move onto it, careful to not step anywhere outside of the trail.

Within a few steps, my clan's nest materializes around me, it's dark and jagged cave walls swirling to a dim clarity. Groups of Incubi and Succubi were huddled, their naked forms cast in shadow from the few torches that were scattered over the cave walls.

Irizen stood waiting for me.

Side by side, we maneuver the cave.

"What do you think about hitting the sack?"

He said with a yawn.

"You know it."

I grumbled, looking around for where I had left my animal skins for sleep.

I was ever wary of the glances at my body and cock Incubi and Succubi casted over to me as I walked. I was now fully soft and recovered from the feeding, but my cock still hung thick and proudly over the sag of my balls.

I was used to it, being the biggest Incubus in the city. I stood tall over the majority of my kind, my musculature built like a bull. It stirred attention, and it caused me to have an impression of intimidation on human women, and my own kind. Irizen, being petite for even Incubus standards, had been there before my balls dropped and I gained a few pounds, so he's always stuck by my side. A peculiar duo in the eyes of the other demons.

A voice pulled me from my search for my bedding.

"Agnes. Irizen. There you are."

I turned to see the clan leader, Oruulieq as he was walking briskly towards me. He was an Incubus an inch or so shy of my height, built tall and broad. He had a well-bearded face, the fine lines of a rune drawn around his eye, signifying the title of clan leader.

Close on his heels was his beautiful Succubus mate, reddish curls of hair hover just above her shoulders. Her slim face and red skin seemed to glow in the torchlight.

The couple had brown loin cloths draped over their genitals: An Incubi and Succubi tradition when having selected a mate. The covering of their sexual organs sanctified them, signifying that no one but their chosen mate may look upon them.

Unfortunately for Oruulieq, the cloth did nothing to hide the bulbous fruits his wife bore.

Irizen turns, hearing his name as our leading mates approached.

"I had been waiting for you to return from your feed,"

He said, his eyes looking over Irizen and I.

"I need you both to go back out and collect more souls than your fill. I've been asking many of my trusted demons to do this, and to stock up, so that you can pass on those souls and feed our elderly."

Irizen and I cast curious glances to each other.

"Yes sir,"

I say.

"But may I ask why?"

He looked around himself, seemingly wary of onlookers.

"Territory has been stretched thin, and more invasion and theft done to our territory from the other clans persists,

He said, his eyes glowing their earthy green as he looked to the both of us.

"We've been losing many good Incubi and Succubi to the King's Guard and Velmont. The other clans are on the brink of territorial war. Everyday ways to repel us are being developed by mages and we must be prepared for a drought of feeding."

Irizen and I nod our understanding.

We pass by the clan leader and his wife, heading towards our Voidshift.

That had been my life. Following the traditions of my clan. A demon living in a drying city.

Living for my clan had been my only purpose.

Until I met... Her...

The days mull by, Irizin and many other Incubi and Succubi sleeping through the day and waking up for a night of hunting for our clan.

Oruulieq had been right, many men and women's souls in our territory had been drained. If any more of their soul is taken without waiting, it would kill them or severely damage their body, and a mage would be brought to the scene.

I walk between rows of houses, feeling the aura of the humans inside, searching for a good soul.

My limbs feel weighed down with lead, my aura groggy with blubber.

I was overfed, but I had to continue searching. We had to be prepared for the worst, who knew how scarce food will become.

And that's when I felt it.

A soul, a female soul who's aura was still and pulsing in the windless night air, drawing my body to it like a magnet.

My body breaks into a run, leaving the inner city districts, the landscape transitioning to dark plais of open space, fields of grain shivering in the night like children desperate for warmth.

I was reaching the very edge of my clan's boundaries.

Such a healthy soul, out here in the slums of the city?

I was getting closer, the fresh soul spilling into the night like a luscious aroma, causing skin to crawl, my eyes to dilate.

My bare feet padded to a halt in front of a one-story cottage, cobblestone aligning its base, and a small stretch of stairs leading to its aged wooden door. The window curtains were pulled shut, and the house lay in almost perfect darkness in the cloudy, moonless night.

Behind the house, a garden of luxuriant plants grew healthy and maturely.

The soul was thick in the air and unquestionably coming from inside of the house.

The nudging of my cock's fatty head against my stomach caused me to realize I was fully hard, the soul's entrancing perfume wrapping tightly around it.

My body no longer felt over-fed. Compared to all the souls resting in me, this one was incomparable, my body forced into a state of insatiable hunger.

My limbs shaky and hankering, I messily scribble an intangible rune into my forearm, and its effects snake to around my body as it quickly activates.

I step through the wood and cobblestone walls of the cottage. The living area was small, a kitchen aligned with a counter towards its end, and a small dining table.

I pad over the cold wood floors, my body following the soul, leading me to a door of two resting at the side of the room. I step through.

A small bedroom lays around me, nothing to it but a rickety vanity, a cracked mirror haphazardly resting on its table top.

A body lays in a bundle of furred blankets, the old, small bed's wooden legs looking to be on the verge of collapse, but nonetheless the woman on it slept soundlessly, my hearing picking up the soft cooing of her breaths, a heart that beat calmly.

I walk silently over to her bed, but a glint of something silvery catches my eye, its source from the vanity.

I find myself wandering over to vanity, and a necklace lay placed carefully in a velvet case, a stark comparison of wealth compared to the rundown cottage I stood in. Green jewels of its pendant leap up at me from its silver polished chain. I pick it up, momentarily lost in its beauty, of how a peasant could have such an item.

The heartbeat of the woman stirs irregularly, and I hear the bedding rumple with movement.

"A-are you a thief?"

Startled, I look over to see a young woman looking out to me in the darkness, the whites of her eyes a dim illumination. She had to be in her early twenties, her face fair and curved, the buds of her lips slightly agape with fear.

"No, I'm not."

I say, and quickly raise my hand to her, releasing my aura's siren call into the human to entrance her.

But to my deep surprise, the woman simply blinks at the Incubus magic attempting to penetrate her, as if dust had been thrown into her face. She sits up in her bed, her blankets falling to her waist. She was naked, her breasts gentle buds on her chest.

I glare at the women, my body frozen.

She's resistant to my siren call?

I should run, flee from this freak of nature.

But my body remained rooted, unable to keep my eyes from the beautiful woman before me.

"The necklace was my mother's before she passed. It's all I have of her."

She spoke in hushed slurs, from having just awakened from slumber. The voice was petite and angelic.

I didn't know how to respond. For the first time in my life, a human was speaking to me, not the groggy mumbling of a woman taken by a siren call, but truly speaking to me.

Her eyelids flutter with sleepiness, looking up and down my body.

"I... Recognize you... From illustration in stories...You're an... Incubus?"

I stepped away, slightly panicked, but she was showing no sign of alarm. She seemed to believe she was sitting a dream.

Her eyes rest on my manhood, still rigid and hungry in the air.

"I see. . . You are an Incubus. . . Monsters in my dreams are very big as it seems. . . I didn't realize I was perverted to this extent... Making something like you in my head."

I try to stop myself, but I feel legs move towards her bed. I pull her blankets from her legs, revealing the rest of her body. Her fingers curl nervously against the tattered sheets of the bed. I press my knees onto the mattress, its frame creaking in pain at my weight. I ease myself up to her, smoothing my hands along her slender legs. She lets out a quiet gasp at my touch.

I need to stop, she's not under a siren call. She can realize she's not sleeping.

But the Incubus instincts inside of me shouted much different things, drowning out my common sense.

My body hovers over her, my arms keeping myself lifted from her body, her human eyes looking up to mine.

"I- I don't know if you'll fit..."

She mutters, her eyes heavy and blinking, looking down to my cock, its shaft nudging her lower stomach.

"This is my... First time..."

The muscles in my arms and legs lightly trembled and convulsed, my body straining with hunger and lust towards the gorgeous human below me. Her fresh, lustrous soul called to me.

Pre-cum dribbled over her stomach.

My instincts taking over, I press my cock's head onto the front of the buds of her flower, but she suddenly speaks.

"Why do you do this?"

I find myself stopping.

The room I lay in drains away, and all there was was the darkened eyes of the human beneath me, those eyes curious looking to the bloody glow of my irises that cast subtle illumination to her comely features.

Suddenly her hand presses against my face, causing me to flinch faintly.

Her hand was warm, pressing into my reddish skin.

"Your eyes are beautiful. They almost look to embers... Or a fire..."

My mouth forms no words, my breathing shuddering and unsteady at the human's touch. It was so delicate, warm.

Her hands glided on my chest, curling through my short chest hair, the slender fingers spreading over my stomach as it progressed, sending sensations through my body that I could not understand, but felt so right.

Her hand fingers the head of my cock, causing it to buck upwards slightly as her fingers smooth down its shaft.

She sucks in air sharply upon touching it.

"S-so that's... What it feels like..."

She looks back into my eyes.

"Are you... Lonely?"

A strange, unkindly sensation sets into my body upon her words. I pull myself off of her, slipping from the bed. She watches me, her eyes sleepy and curious. I accidentally back into her vanity, and it rattles sharply against the wood walls.

My heartbeat pounded in my ears. My body trembled.

I slip through the wall, abandoning the woman sitting in the shadow of her room, falling into the chilled air of the night.

...

"Agnes. . . ANGES. What the hell you big lard. You have your rounds to do. AGNES."

My eyes flick open, and I blink warily as the tucked away corner I fell asleep in comes to a clarity around me.

I shuffle underneath my thick animal skin blanket.

Iriven stands over me, his eyes skeptical as I pull myself to my elbows.

"Alright-alright."

I say, pulling my bedding from my body.

My cock springs outwards, fully hard.

Iriven takes a double take.

"WOAH- where did THAT come from?"

He gasps, keeping his eyes averted.

I rub my hands over my face, remembering seeing something. The woman... In my sleep...

"I- I- there were these things. . . Images in my head."

I stammer, flustered and discomposed.

Iriven looks at me, his expression concerned.

"Images. Like human dreaming?"

I swallow hard, unable to form a response.

"Demons don't dream,"

Iriven says plainly.

"Now get your ass up. The night is new."

He turns away to maneuver the huddled forms of demons on the floor.

I notice the eyes of my clan watching me, and quickly cover myself back up.

I don't know how it was possible. But I dreamt of her.

Her petite, attractive form sliding from the covers. Her eyes that looked up to my demonic ones and made me think of them for the first time as something more than the eyes of a monster.

As if they were something... Beautiful.

For the days to come, I would not soon forget her.

- - To be Continued in Part 3