All Comments on 'The Demon's Choice 01: Emma's Tale'

by StrangeView

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lots of fun

very good. Now you owe us 5 more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very creative situation

This is quite a creative situation that you carved out for Emma. I can say that I enjoyed every bit of it.

I am intrigued tho, what do the other boxes contain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

This was so amazing and erotic, I can't wait to find out what the other keys. Maybe play around with nonhuman creatures or aphrodisiacs?

lovelovelove133lovelovelove133over 6 years ago
Excellent

This was fantastic! Please write more! I wanna know why starman looked familiar! Was he demon? Was he the cute guy from the office on the next floor? I need to know!

Lorelei907Lorelei907over 3 years ago

Good Lord, I should not have read this at work! Awesome tale, and very well written. It’s was so easy to out myself in Emma’s place, in fact I wish I had been there with her! When’s the next chapter due out?

desire30desire3010 months ago

i just call off work reading this about like the comment before me... to think there might be a place like this is mind blowing .. i would flip out reading about a person in is story is named Kimberly. That would do it ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrangeView@StrangeView
Ok, for once, I’m going to stop being flippant! I’m a 60 year old guy, married, with a young son, and living in the northwest of England. I’ve always had a rather unconventional outlook on life, and it’s a bit of a long story as to how I ended up here on Lit. I guess I’m looki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES