The Demon's Surogate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't imagine how solitude would feel like 100 years, how do you not go insane?" Mo tinkering turned into what looked like a science project as she began to pour small bits of the variety of samples into a chalice.

"Well, my research kept me preoccupied, so my appetite was able to subdue for periods. Though sometimes, the lack of a taste drove me up the wall," as she moved away from the wall, she turned around with the chalice of the mixture and a small smoke cloud could be seen inside the beaker "Could I offer you a drink?" She held out the Chalice to Alexis who was taken back.

"No thank you, I'm not thirsty," said Alexis politely turning down the offer. "So, you've been saying you're taste and appetite have been denied these past 100 years, what exactly are you referring to?"

"Well, as a fellow female, 100 years without companionship wears on you," she walked over and sat back down on the other side of the loveseat. "I may be a demon, but these four walls don't allow for company," Mo stirred her to drink slowly counterclockwise with one of her long black nails. "Tell me, how do you feel about me?" Mo's eyes honed in on Alexis's deep gaze as she began to drink from the Chalice.

"Feel? what do you mean precisely?" countered Alexis, she was curious about Mo's question and locked eyes with her. A wave of emotion washed over and she felt the room getting hotter.

"I'm sure it's not every day you meet a supernatural being like myself, a demon to be exact who you," Mo took another sip of her drink, but gulped down a larger portion. The liquid hit her stomach and she "Yeah, I'm a bit freaked out by all this unraveling in front of me. Your sexiness does make this more calming," Alexis sort of twitched at Mo's comment.

The essence of Mo was resonating with her more. Mo smirked as she was beginning to break down the girl in front of her. She finished downing her drink and set it on the coffee table in front of them. The bubbling sensation in her gut had somewhat dissipated, but it had transformed more into a warm sensation. Her body had absorbed it and the effect of it was beginning to take effect.

"It's only natural for humans to find that attraction for us demons," The warm sensation lowered itself down to her groin. "Especially for my kind of demon race," Mo crossed her legs and bit her lip as she looked towards the fireplace.

"There's different kinds of demon race?" Alexis watched as Mo wiggled in her seat.

"Yes, there's quite a bit variety of demon races, to spare you a lengthy list of them. I can tell you that the class I'm considered is Succubus," Mo's breathing became erratic as the potion began to affect her groin. Her pussy walls began to contort causing deep seeded arousal as they swelled. She bit her lip to contain her moan as her body twitched like she was having an orgasm as her inflamed pussy merged.

Her head hung low as she groaned, a pressure could be felt as her merged walls began to push out of her pussy to which her legs parted to allot the protruding skin room. The merged skin sent shock waves through her body as they morphed into the shape of a cock. A sudden pressure could be felt at the base as the newly formed cock's balls came to fruition from within the now transformed pussy. Each ball dropped at last causing somewhat a relief.

"A succubus demon? Are you okay, you're looking winded over there?" Alexis looked at Mo concerned about all the sounds that were coming from her.

"I'm fine, drank my drink a little fast, caused a slight knot in my stomach," Mo turned around after getting her composer. "Yes succubus, the common thing related to us is sexual appetite." Her eyes locked onto Alexis' eyes with intent and a wave of arousal washed over Alexis as she felt Mo's stare.

"So, the appetite you craved to fulfill are those of sexual nature?" Alexis's heartbeat was beginning to become erratic as her arousal heightened.

"Yes, that's the reason I was cast away from the upper level," Mo stood up and walked over to stand in front of the fireplace. "When you develop that hunger and act on it, you become rabid." Resting a hand on the fireplace mantle, she laid a hand atop her chest. "When the upper found out of my hearts' true passion, they caught me mid-stride." She trailed a finger up her robe and began to pull at the collar of her robe.

"For something natural, they sure were quick with their wings clipping ceremony. Cast away like some useless being, but I don't regret my actions. Tell me are you a sexual person?" Mo looked towards Alexis who was intently listening, the words coming out of Mo's mouth were acting as some type of hypnosis for which she shook herself when asked a question.

"I may spend my time in the library, but I do find time for personal time," said Alexis coming off defensive at the invasive question.

"When was the last time you were with someone?" Mo looked at her and her pupils widen while looking Alexis deep into her eyes.

"Well....the last time I was with someone....was...." she trailed off as she tried to pull an answer out of thin air and Mo's ears twitched at the lie.

"You best not lie to a demon, are you sexually active?" Mo turned her whole body to face Alexis.

"Well, when it comes to active right at this moment, I'm not, but in the past I was. I am on the dance squad so we are naturally the entertainment for most away games for basketball and football teams." Alexis couldn't tell whether she was perspiring from the fireplace or the arousing feeling she was getting from the radiance of Mo's stare.

"It seems we both have a lack of sex life at the moment, well for me it's been a century compared to your 3 months." Mo walked towards Alexis. "Tell me, the way you stare at me, do you fancy the attention of an attractive woman?" Alexis looked up at Mo as her thumping heart felt like it was caught in her throat.

"Yes, I fantasize about it. After dance rehearsals, I enjoy watching all the other girls strip down in the locker room and then watching them shower. The variety of boobs, the variety of asses, imagining the pussy grinding and...," Alexis trailed off as she got caught up in the glare of Mo's eyes before unraveling the deep desire of what she's been craving for. Mo smiled at her as she began to run a finger along the collar of her robe before drawing one end over on shoulder revealing some more of her light gray skin.

"You know, it seems we both have an opportunity," she dragged her finger to the opposite side of the collar of her robe and pulled it till it hung over her other shoulder. "You've gone all this time with the voyeurism of your fellow dance squad," she leaned down on a knee on one side of Alexis's lap. "I've been cooped up for a century with my sexual desires fermenting deep inside of me," Mo leaned down on her other knee on the other side of Alexis's lap straddling her now.

"You crave a magical experience of the love of a woman in a sexual matter," Mo sat firmly on Alexis's lap trying to keep her surprise at what lay between her legs. "Sitting in your lap, is that very opportunity," Mo contorted her shoulders giving her robe enough slack to slowly fall down her arms and she arched her back tightening the slack once more causing the robe to cease its decent and remain just at the peak of her breast. "You have the one opportunity to seize what you ever wanted, in this one moment are you going capture it," she straightened her back and the robe fell from her breast. "Or just let it slip?"

Alexis raised her hands and lighting grasped the side of Mo who cooed at the warm sensation of the grasping hands. Alexis' eyes had honed in on the heaving breast before her and sliding her hands up further pulled Mo towards her. Capturing a boob in her mouth, Alexis moaned along with Mo as she began gently suck on it at first.

During the sucking of her boobs, Mos' new cock began to come to life and produced a subtle tent in her scrunched-up robe. Alexis began to switch between each boob getting each generously coated in saliva and their respected nipple harden. Atop her light grey skin breast stood deep dark areoles and inch-long thick nipples.

"That's it, suck on those breasts baby," cooed Mo as Alexis latched onto one of her nipples and began to suck harder. She playfully teased Mo's nipples with an occasional nibble and pulling causing Mo to moan. While she was latched onto one boob, mauled at the other boob with a free hand. "I see someone likes my juicy boobs," claimed Mo wincing as Alexis tugged harder on her hard nipple with her teething before releasing it with a pop.

"When I would watch the other girls strip down and let lose their boobs, I envied the variety of sizes since I wasn't endowed with big ones myself," Alexis squeezed her boobs through her shirt.

"Trust me, dear," Mo grabbed Alexis's shirt. "You have an excellent pair in my eyes," Mo pulled the shirt taunt and ripped open the shirt causing Alexis to gasp as buttons popped off the shirt and her boobs wobbled in her bra. "You fill out that bra just fine," Mo pealed both straps down Alexis's arm and the bra fell from her, like her torn shirt, revealing her b-cup boobs.

Mo leaned down and took one of Alexis' boobs into her mouth and repeated what she had done to her. Alexis moaned and whimpered at the playfulness of Mo's sucking and nibbling on her boobs. Leaning back, she breathed heavily as Mo had her nipples hard and coated in saliva. Once Mo was happy with her job on Alexis's breast, Mo began to kiss her way up till she engaged in a deep sensational kiss with Alexis.

At first, their kiss was soft and gentle, small subtle pecks that soon enveloped into a soft locking kiss and their lips sucked on one another. Their locking lips, still engaged opened on top of each other as their tongues began to joust with one another. Alexis let out a moan as Mo's tongue slid deep into her mouth, deeper than she'd experienced. Mo kept her mouth still and wobbled her tongue inside of Alexis's mouth who began to suck on Mo's tongue.

Both moaned at the sensation of the foreplay. They switched up and Alexis had lodged her tongue inside of Mo's, granted not as deep as Mo, but impressive enough. Their back-and-forth tongue sucking transformed back into a deep kiss both trading passionate moans. Briefly, they parted lips and stared at one another. Alexis found herself lost in the deep dark eyes of Mo finding herself being drawn deeper and deeper into a trance-like state in which she smiled.

"You have an amazing tongue, I've never had a guy able to reach basically to my tonsils before," said Alexis breathlessly.

"Perks of being a demon, but it's not only I, who has quite the lip service, but you as have exceptional skill with that mouth of yours. My last partner wasn't as passionate as you are, "said Mo as she leaned into the side of Alexis's head. "Tell me, when you watched those girls stripped down to their birthday suits, did you find yourself not only encapsulated by their boobs but their nether regions?" Mo gently sucked on her ear lobe causing her to moan.

"I did sometimes fantasize while gazing at their lower region. Wondering how they would taste as I sucked on them. Occasionally when I was in my dorm room, my roommate would come back with her boy toys and they would put on a show of not caring I was there. Watching her squirm as they muff dived on her was mesmerizing and the way she sounded as they got her off." Mo had transferred down to light kissing of her neck.

"When you watched her return the favor, did you enjoy watching her suck their cock?" Mo traced a figured eight with her tongue across Alexis's neck causing a shiver to go up her back.

"Yes! The way Lindsay would suck on their cocks was amazing. The way she played with their ball sacks and their head. It's where I learned my oral skills from all the countless hook-ups she had." Alexis moaned and ran her hands through Mo's hair.

"Do you love sucking cock?" Mo nibbled on her ear lobe.

"Yes, I love making love to cock. I love taking it deep into my mouth, lathering it head to balls in my saliva. Feeling and churning the ball sack as I make it as hard as possible. These past 3 months have been torture with both my pussy and mouth missing the feel of a cock in them," Mo stopped her ear teasing and leaned back staring into the glazed eyes of Alexis who was caught up in the trance of her memories of past adventures with copious amounts of cocks.

Mo placed a hand on the back of the love seat and adjusted her folded legs until she was in a deep squat. Using her other hand to hold onto her robe she stood up snapping Alexis out of her gaze like a trance. She basked in the presence of Mo, taking in the sight of her half-naked body. Her small, but toned framed body accentuated her large C-cup breasts.

Alexis reached up and placed her hand on Mo's tight midriff. Alexis slid her hand across the ripples of Mo's abs before dragging her hands down and hooking her fingers under the supposed hemline of Mo's robe. Gently Alexis began to pull down the remainder of the robe as Mo released the robe allowing Alexis to peal it over her somewhat wide hips and Alexis stopped briefly as a patch of black pubic hair was revealed.

Leaning up, she gently kissed the area and Mo moaned. Slowly continuing the de-robing of the robe, Alexis left a trail of kisses down until she found an unusual surface. Her eyes opened wide as she pulled the robe over the area revealing a protruding shaft. Leaning back, she gasped at the reveal of semi-soft cock and watched it wobble once the robe was released and fallen into her lap. Alexis was at a loss of words as she gazed upon the cock that dangled in front of her.

Mo smiled as she too was greeted by the first showing off her cock. At semi-soft, it was thick, sheathed somewhat in its foreskin, and hung loosely over a heavy ball sack with what looked like some precum already leaking from it. Alexis's hand slowly rose up and as it reached the soft cock, she lifted the dangling. Mo took a deep breath as for the first time she was feeling her cock being touched and the new attention started a new growth of arousal inside of her.

Alexis examined the cock admiring its slightly darker shade compared to the rest of Mo's pale grey skin. The cock, in its current state, was just as long enough for Alexis to wrap her hand around the shaft and slowly she pulled back on the foreskin revealing the sheathed head. Mo moaned at the cool touch of her hand and watched Alexis lean forward. Her mouth opened slightly as the head came closer to her face and she kissed the soft skin of the head which sent a shiver up Mo's back. Leaning back from her kiss with the head, a trail of precum trailed between her lips and the cock. The semi-soft cock was now having a slight pulse in her hand as she could feel it beginning to fill out.

"Do all succubus have a cock?" asked Alexis as she began to slowly pump her hand up and down the inflating semi-soft cock.

"Well, no succubus doesn't atypically possess a cock, a male counterpart is called an incubus," Mo watched as her cock was becoming more rigid in the grasp of Alexis's hand. "That drink earlier I had offered you, was a potion of some sort that enable this transformation of my sex," The new sensation of her cock being played with was causing spouts of twitching as Alexis toyed with the head of her cock with the other hand.

"Oh, so had I not refused that drink, I would have had the pleasure of experience growing one of these," Mo looked to the side as Alexis gave her a smirk. "Most guys I've interacted with enjoyed me playing with their head especially when I do this," she pulled the foreskin back all the way and lightly dragged her nail along the underside of the head. Mo squirmed some more and her breathing was staggered at the stimulation of her head.

Alexis smiled at the torture of pleasure on Mo's face as she struggled to remain standing in front of her. More precum had made its way out of the tip of the penis and Alexis used the finger she was teasing the cock head with to spread the precum around the head. Using a few more fingers she began to drag them along the helmet like a claw machine's claw as its fingers drug by the missed prize. Mo leaned over placing her hands on the back of the couch as the head play was driving her crazy causing her body to contort as she let out a mixture of moans and groans.

Alexis eyed the expanded cock as she had finally coaxed it to full mass. Standing at what she could guesstimate to be 8 inches with a nice curve to it. Feeling a bit squished between the heaved-over Mo, she placed a hand against her and pushed her till she fell back and laid out on the couch. Mo watched as Alexis resumed pumping her fist up and down the shaft. The dark grey cock had taken on a darker complexion from the influx of blood into it. Mo's breathing still staggered and her skin perspired from the torture as she continued to react to the foreplay of her cock.

"You know for someone who's not had enjoyed playing with a cock for some time you sure picked it back up like riding a bike," Mo moaned and groaned along with arching her back as the librarian who had come into her study quiet and reserved was now a dominate sex fiend.

"If you think my hand-job is impressive, you won't even last that long in my mouth," smiled Alexis as she casually massaged Mo's ball sack causing another array of moans. "Quite a filled sack here, I can't imagine how it will feel when its contents are released," Mo perched up on her elbows staring through her glossy eyeballs at the vixen in front of her.

"If you think you can make me succumb and ejaculate with your mouth alone, then I challenge you to," said Mo in between shallow breaths as Alexis toyed with her cock head again.

Alexis smirked as she stopped her teasing and held the cock steady in front of her. Leaning forward slowly she stuck her tongue out while maintaining eye contact with Mo who waited in anticipation of what was to come next.

Alexis's tongue was soon just below the ridge of the cocks' helmet and like a fortune teller with a crystal ball, she waved her tongue up and around the head. Mo squinted at the prolonged contact to which Alexis grinned as she reinitialized the mouth contact, she made earlier when she kissed the head. Her tongue dragged along the underside of the head and a sudden relief washed over Mo along with pleasure as Alexis's wet tongue began to work around her cock head. Alexis' eyes went from watching the pleasure washing over Mo's face to looking over the bridge of her nose as Mo's cock head began to enter her mouth.

Mo's eyes rolled to the back of her head as Alexis's mouth closed over her the tip of the cock head and moaned as Alexis began to suck on her tip in short strokes. Alexis sunk her mouth to just below the crown of the head and slowly pulled her lips up till her lips rested again atop the tip. She sunk again and repeated several times coating the head with a layer of saliva. Mo gripped the couch cushion as Alexis's shallow blow job had the added stimulus of her tongue that was flicking over the tip like a paintbrush. Bringing her lips to the top again, she began to run her tongue slowly down the shaft and began to lavish up the ball sack with her tongue.

Mo peered down moaning from the ball play, her eyes fixated on Alexis's wide ass that protruded up as the vixen sucked on her balls. Mo watched it cock slightly to the right as Alexis changed her angle with her ball sack sucking. The fantasy of Mo perched behind her plowing away danced across her mind. The visuals she was producing for herself had taken an effect as she could feel a slight twitch in her cock. Alexis popped up and gave her an all-knowing stare. Mo bit her lip as she watched her resume her tongue assault on the ridge of her cock head, Mo tossed and turned on the couch as the unbearable pleasure from the blowjob washed over her.