The Demon's Surogate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, fuck my pussy! Make me cum!" Moaned the Librarian as her legs shook from the drilling action from Mo. She pulled the Librarians hair more as she slammed harder and faster. Alexis's breathing staggered as she was driven closer and closer to orgasm. She'd never orgasmed this many times during sex and felt heavenly. Each heavy slam into her pussy caused her to slightly lunge onto her toes and pushed her ever closer to orgasm. Mo's ruthless fucking was having a similar effect on her orgasm. Her balls had begun to rise into her body in preparation to empty their contents once again. Wanting to get some better strokes, she stood up, released Alexis's hair, and bent her over till she was bracing herself on the coffee table.

Grabbing onto Alexis's hips, Mo reinitialized her assault with her cock into the Librarian. Both moaned at the intense fucking feed their inner need for release boiled. Slam after slam, moans, and grunts were emitted from each along with words of encouragement for each to cum. "That's it, fuck my pussy with your cock, fill me up!" Moaned Alexis as she pushed back into each deep penetrating thrust. Mo groaned at the onslaught of both the verbal encouragement and physical force of Alexis's pushing back onto her cock. Then the Librarian's eye shot open at a new pressure within her and looked over her shoulder at Mo. She was taken aback by the succubus's facial expression and body.

Mo's eyes were a deep shade of black, and her whole body was rigid, showcasing the detail of her muscle tone. Alexis's face squished up like she had eaten a lemon head as pressure was felt inside of her. The pressure had induced a deep pleasure and stirred her closer to orgasm. The pressure was of Mo's doing, her cock had expanded as she was feeding her demonic powers into her cock. Her balls completely shriveled up into her as she was on the cusp of orgasm.

She took further control of the fucking and began to slam into the Librarian who let out a loud moan at the onslaught from the succubus. Soon enough like a synchronized dance, the two had let out a unison moan as they two went over the edge. Mo slammed her cock once deeper into Alexis and just like when she had orgasmed during Alexis's hand job earlier, she let out several deep huffs as her cock erupted deep in the librarian. It was mind-numbing and on cue, Alexis's orgasm was stimulated from the flow of jetting cum inside of her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she was taken to cloud nine and began to convulse on Mo's pulsating cock.

Mo had resumed a slow thrusting as her cock unleashed the last bit of cum into Alexis, who was barely standing on her shaky legs. Both were panting hard as they came down from their orgasms and Alexis could no longer hold herself up, falling to her knees resulting in Mo's cock popping out of her pussy with a loud pop. Alexis was now laying half on the coffee table, her eyes barely open, "I feel so full," spoke Alexis breathlessly. "It's like you unloaded a canon of cum into me," Mo smirked at the librarian marveling at her wide-open pussy and the fact she had filled her to the brim.

A small droplet of cum was dangling from Alexis's gapping pussy and Mo extended a finger and caught on the tip of her finger. Pulling the droplet towards her till it snapped from the strand of cum it was dangling from, she held it up in front of her face as she performed a sleight of hand movement over top of the droplet and the droplet seemed to expand till it was the size of a pearl. The pearl-shaped droplet flashed as it hardened it rolling in Mo's palm. Closing her hand over the hardened pearl size droplet, she rotated her hand and held the pearled droplet in between her index finger and thumb.

Her eyes looked at Alexis's pussy which twitched and held the pearl out just over the opening. Rolling the pearled droplet between her fingers, she let go of it. Falling back into the cum filled pussy, the pearled droplet sunk partially into the semen. She leaned forward and whispered into Alexis's ear, "Enjoy that fulfillment, my companion. Sleep and allow for my empowering seed to plant itself into you. From this point, you harbor my seedling experiment, for you may have been a closet nymph, you shall gather the fertilization if my experiment is to work" She kissed Alexis's cheek as the Librarian's eye fluttered before she fell into s sleep.

Some time passed and Alexis begins to stir. She groaned as the skin of her face peeled off the surface with a loud sound like peeling saran wrap. Her eyes tried to get adjusted to the light of her surroundings. Blinking her eyes rapidly to clear her vision, Alexis surveys her surroundings.

Her eyes had finally cleared up and she realized she was at the front desk of the Library. Wiping the drool from her face she was confused by her location. She had a vivid memory of being fucked by the succubus but was curious if it was all a dream. Touching her top; she still wore her Cardigan, the undershirt was intact with all buttons attached, and sliding her hand down to beneath her skirt, her leggings were intact without a sign of a tear.

Standing up, her legs were wobbly at first again drawing her conscious thought to the vivid dream-like memory that involved her being fucked recklessly. Both her stomach and pussy felt warm and full as she rubbed her hand over her flat abdominal area that was radiating an unusual warmth. The last words of the demon echoed in her mind as she ran her hand over the stomach, wondering what she meant by seed and fertilization.

Her eyes looked over towards lost and found as she wondered if it was all a dream. She walked over to the lost and found and retrieved the book she had thrown in it earlier to take a look at it. It appeared as it did when she first put it in lost and found; blank, light, and without inscription. Her stomach grumbled and she held it and looked dazed and confused. She sat back down in her chair as she played back the alleged dream.