The Demotion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lyka," Dr. Ramos turned to me, still resting his drink on Diwa's head, "my office is through that door at the end of the hall. There's a pile of mail on it. Go and sort those by date and separate out the junk. I'll be there in a couple of minutes to check your work."

"Y-yes, Dr. Ramos," I replied meekly and turned toward the door.

"Please," Dr. Ramos replied with a smile, "'Dr. Ramos can be such a mouthful. You're welcome to call me 'Sir.'"

That fucker. Pretending that he was being kind by giving me a shorter honorary to use. And he knew that I knew that I couldn't do anything about it--I was alone in a foreign country, without my passport, and wearing an outfit that I could barely walk or breathe in. Moreover, I was always mindful that one phone call from Dr. Ramos to Director Haught would destroy any chance I would have at getting out of this mess. And now, Dr. Ramos had control over my housing.

I felt as if life was a chess game between me and this man who saw me as no more than a servant and a piece of ass. But I was handed a board where I already started in the checkmate position. I was completely at this asshole's mercy.

"Yes, Sir." I replied flatly. I started to turn again.

"No, not like that," Dr. Ramos stopped me, "Try again, but let me see that pretty smile."

Fuck. Him.

I obeyed and smiled serenely. I did my best, but I knew that my smile didn't reach my eyes. I wondered if I looked like the women that Dr. Ramos surrounded himself with and their serene but uncanny smiles.

My shoes clicked loudly against the wooden floor as I approached the door. I opened it and turned around to close it behind me. Through the crack of the door, I could see Dr. Ramos--hand and scotch glass still resting on Diwa's head--pull her head toward his groin while he unzipped his pants.

***TO BE CONTINUED***