The Demure Divorcee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quiet for a long moment, the silence only punctuated by the deep breaths of Katelyn and Hank. And then Katelyn spoke.

"That. Was. Incredible."

"Wasn't it?" said Emily giddily. "It took us a lot of work to get there but ... he loves it. And I love it."

Katelyn pulled down her shirt and crossed her legs again. The tension seemed to diffuse but it didn't quite go away. Something had changed between the three of them.

"Hank, why don't you go clean up? I'll join you later on."

He stood up. For a moment, his cum-soaked pants were right in front of Katelyn, head-high. She had the absurd vision of leaning forward and licking the cum off his pants. But then he turned and walked off toward the bathroom.

"Told you," said Emily. "I really should have bet you money on that."

"I can't believe that." She paused. "Were you ... about what you said ..."

Emily laughed. "It's just play. Mostly. I know when he notices women. And he's been noticing you for years. I often tease him with fantasies about other women. And with you right here ..."

She laughed again.

"I've never pushed it this far. But it was fun. I hope I didn't freak you out."

Katelyn thought about how aroused she'd been.

"No, I'm good. It was ... fun."

"Good. I wouldn't have kept it up if I'd thought it was making you uncomfortable. I'm glad my instincts were on."

"No. Well, yes. Well, I mean. It did make me uncomfortable but ... in a good way."

Emily laughed. "You wouldn't mind it happened again, then? Not right away, of course. But some night ... when the mood is right."

Katelyn giggled. "No, I wouldn't mind. That was ... I really liked watching that. As long as you two are OK with it."

"Oh, I can guarantee he's OK with it. In fact, he'd be OK with actually going through with it for real."

Katelyn's eyes widened and her legs closed again. She blushed furiously. Emily grinned seeing her reaction.

"And you?" said Katelyn. "You wouldn't ... I mean ... really ... "

Emily raised an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't really want Hank to ... " she dropped her voice to a whisper, "have sex with me."

Emily laughed, picked up her win glass and head to the kitchen.

"Well, that is an interesting question, isn't it?"

———

Katelyn was still a little dazed when she went to bed that night. She had never done anything like that before. Not even close. Even a year earlier, she would have died of shame from the dirty talk alone, least of all the perversion of watching a woman masturbate her husband. But today ... she was good with it. She was happy about it. She giggled to herself as she lay in bed, thinking about how crazy and funny and sexy it had been. It was the first time in her life something connected with sex had brought her pure joy.

She had almost drifted off to sleep when she became aware of sounds coming from Hank and Emily's bedroom next door. She came back to consciousness and listened.

They were fucking.

The bed was squeaking and bumping against the wall. She could hear Emily moaning in satisfaction. And occasionally, she'd her a low-pitched grunt from Hank. She quickly realized the sounds were for her benefit. She thought it likely that Emily and Hank had sex since she'd moved in, but she'd never heard so much of a peep. Tonight, they were letting her hear them and Emily was giving full voice to her satisfaction.

Once again, his was something that previously would have horrified her. On the rare occasions something like this had happened before, she'd put pillows over her ears to keep from hearing. But this time ... she listened eagerly, enjoying the auditory voyeurism. Her hands crept into her panties. She was still wet and aroused from the activities earlier that night. And it only took a minute for her to bring herself to a nice relaxing climax. But just when she thought her night as over, the sounds in the room got even louder.

"Yes, that's it!" cried Emily. "Right there. Keep going, you big stud! Make me cum again!"

Katelyn began rubbing her clit again, working toward a second climax as the wild sounds got louder and more persistent. She'd never masturbated herself to more than one orgasm at a time but the scenario was simply too arousing for her to ignore. Emily seemed to be cumming continuously, vocally spurring on her talented endowed lover. Katelyn's free hand began playing with her perky breasts, driving her faster and faster toward another climax. She'd never had anything like what Emily was getting. And the image that filled her head — Emily's slender body bent over while Hank plowed his big cock into her over and over — aroused her more deeply than she'd ever been.

For a delicious time, she played with herself while listening to their loud and aggressive fucking. It just seemed to go on and on. She quickly found herself on the brink of orgasm but held back, wanting to share it with her friends. Then Emily said something that pushed Katelyn right over the edge.

"Now cum inside me! Fill me up! Knock me up!"

There was a loud hard thrust and then she heard Hank grunting like an animal. Over and over again, he thrust and grunted, filling Emily's convulsing pussy with rope after rope of potent semen. Over and over again, Emily cried out as he swelled and exploded in her. And Katelyn's long-delayed orgasm crashed down on her, sending jolts of pleasure through her entire body. It was like a knockout punch. She suddenly found herself very tired. Within minutes, she was sleeping more soundly than she had in years.

———

Within a month, Emily and Hank's house felt like home to Katelyn. She was sharing some of the errands and expenses, taking her turn preparing dinner, spending relaxing evenings with them. She felt like she'd been there for years. And, finally feeling like she was somewhere safe, she felt unburdened. It was like she'd been carrying a gigantic weight for so long she'd forgotten it was there. And now that she'd laid it aside, she almost felt like she was floating.

Of course, there was also the sex thing.

Katelyn wasn't sure what was happening to her. Her stay at her friend's house was, on the one hand, utterly normal. But on the other hand, it was like she'd taken a detour into unimaginable perversion. At least a few times a week, after they'd had dinner, they'd go into the living room and Emily would tease and edge Hank until he exploded in his pants, usually describing vivid scenarios of him having sex with Katelyn or with both of them. And at least a few times a week, she'd hear them fucking like animals and masturbate to the sounds. She'd cum multiple times listening to them but especially hard when she heard Emily urge him to impregnate her and he responded by doing exactly that. She was even dreaming about sex; frequently of watching her friends go at it or being taken by Hank. And, at least once or twice, she'd dreamed about kissing and fondling Emily, a thought that was both shocking to her and thrilling on some level.

Hank had yet to lay a finger on her. When they were alone, the subject of sex never came up. He was a complete gentlemen, acting like their teasing sessions weren't happening and addressing her in the most polite and respectful tones. But she felt deliciously vulnerable around him. It was like being in a cage with a panther. She felt like, at some point, the facade of normalcy would just shatter, revealing the animal lust underneath. At some point, he would just stop in mid-sentence and take her over the nearest convenient object. She didn't know when. But she felt like it was inevitable. And every moment between them, no matter how mundane, was laced with that growing loud undercurrent of sexual tension.

Being with Emily was as easy as ever. But there too, she would occasionally feel a sexual tension. They talked readily and sometimes talked about sex. But only in the most abstract terms. Emily's boasting and teasing and innuendo were confined entirely to their sessions with Hank. Yet even there, she felt that vulnerability. As though Emily might suddenly call out to Hank and tell him to take Katelyn right in front of her.

It was about two weeks into their routine, that Katelyn became more active in their sessions.

"What if you just came into her work one day?" Emily asked one night while stroking her husband's obscenely tented pants. "Katelyn sometimes gets really bored at work. You could just go in and have her. Imagine the scene. Everyone sees you walk into her office. They hear the door close. And lock. A few minutes pass. And they hear her moaning. And then they hear you pounding her on the desk. They hear her cry out about how big you are and about how hard she's cumming. They hear you cum inside her. And then you leave."

Katelyn blushed furiously. Part of her wanted to hide under the couch, she was so embarrassed by the scenario Emily was painting. But the larger part was tremendously aroused by the idea.

"And the rest of the day, all her coworkers are in awe of her. They'll see her glowing with happiness. They know your cum is leaking out of her pussy. Maybe word gets back to her husband about how some horse-hung guy just casually gave his wife the fuck of her life in front of everyone. 'Did you ever make her scream like that?' they'd ask. He'd try to pretend he had. But everyone would know he didn't."

"I don't think that would be quite their reaction," said Katelyn, giggling. But the scenario was making her more aroused than ever. Her pussy was soaked, her ovaries aching. And for the first time, she gave in. She spread her legs, letting her skirt slide up her thighs until her white cotton panties were exposed. And then she reached down and began stroking her hard little clit though the material.

"Ooh, look at that!" crowed Emily, stroking her husband's penis even harder. "I think she likes the idea."

Katelyn's other hand crept up her belly, found her heavy right breast and began fondling it through her shirt and bra.

"Yes, I think she'd like that. She'd definitely like it if you came to her work and ... then came into her at work. And then it could go on. You'd pop in when she least expected it and take her again. Or maybe take her first thing in the morning so that she was wreck by the time she got to work. Hanks always wakes up with a huge erection. Just imagine him going in and waking you up with it, fucking you through climax after climax until you can't take it anymore and begged him to cum inside you."

Katelyn's fondling of her clit and breast became more frantic.

"And she'd show up to work reeking of sex and bleary-eyed. And everyone would know what had happened that morning."

Katelyn blushed again. But she also moaned. She was hurrying toward a climax.

"Then you could go to her work later that day. And all her co-workers would hear her begging you to stop because she just couldn't take any more. But you'd keep going until she was absolutely exhausted."

Katelyn cried out as she went over the falls. She rubbed her clit frantically as she came hard. And through the haze of pleasure she heard Emily command Hank to cum. Not that he need the help: the site of his wife's beautiful friend's orgasm already had him firing spurt after spurt into his pants. Katelyn opened her eyes to see his massive cock straining against his pants, which were covered in the biggest load of cum she'd seen from him. And she came again.

"He wants me," she thought. "He wants me so bad. He's married to such a gorgeous woman and he still wants me."

She'd never felt so sexy or so beautiful than she did at that moment. She came for the third time in under a minute.

For a time, the only sound in the room again was the loud breathing of Katelyn and Hank. Slowly, they recovered their wits.

"Wow," said Katelyn. "That was ..." She laid back on the couch with a deep contented sigh.

"I'm glad you liked it," said Emily.

This time, instead of sending her husband off, she had him stay there in his cum-soaked pants. They turned the TV on and watched a few shows. Katelyn became aware that Emily was touching her husband's cum-covered crotch and Hank was getting hard again. At the end of the evening, Hank got up to go to their room. He walked past Katelyn slowly and let her take in the obscene sight of his pants, his erection straining so hard against the wet material that she could clearly make out the massive head and long shaft.

"He wants to put that inside me," she thought.

"And I think I want him to put that inside me."

She shuddered as Hank walked away.

———

They were now having their little sessions three or four times a week. Emily would masturbate her husband. Katelyn would take care of herself. And Emily would spin wild scenarios for them. It was like they were having sex by proxy through Emily.

And Emily was nothing if not imaginative. She would spin wild tales of Katelyn and Hank fucking in the back seat of the car while she drove them through a busy street. Or Hank stumbling into the wrong room late at night and taking Katelyn, thinking she was his wife and Katelyn eagerly letting him do so. She described Katelyn showing up to court, disheveled, glowing with happiness, reeking of sex, her panties filled with Hank's cum — and Katelyn's husband having to just sit there quietly through the humiliation. And all of these with frequent reminders of Hank's size, stamina and virility; and Katelyn's beauty, innocence and tightness.

About half the time she would let her husband finish and soak his pants in a prodigious load. And half the time she'd bring him right to the brink and then stop. She'd then send him off to do something and, when he stood up, the massive tent in his pants would be right in Katelyn's face. He'd stand still for a while, as though daring her to touch it, before moving off.

On one night, she'd made him sit down and watch a movie with them, occasionally stroking him to make sure he was still hard. That night, their sex session had sounded wilder than ever with Hank blasting two big loads into his wife's pussy as she urged him to get her pregnant. Katelyn rubbed herself to another three climaxes listening to them, the last so intense that she immediately drifted off into sleep and woke up three hours later with her hand still in her panties.

Katelyn was finding this was more than just perverted fun and games. She felt better about herself than she had ... ever. She was walking and talking and working with a confidence she'd never felt before. She was even able to find a little money to update her wardrobe to emphasize her looks more. Nothing cheap or slutty; just a few fashionable items that flattered, rather than concealed, her body.

As before, nothing was happening outside of these little fantasy sessions. But the tension between Katelyn and Hank was now almost unbearable. She was constantly wet around him. And she could tell that he was always at least semi-hard around her. Once, they were sitting at the table, just chatting about work. And then he got up, exposing a tremendous tent in his pants. He lingered for a while, enjoying her gaze, before going into the kitchen. And the entire time, he spoke to her like there was nothing at all unusual going on.

She found herself making an effort to be sexy around the house, wearing short skirts or low-cut tops. She bought a couple of bras that emphasized her bustline. And she would occasionally miss a button on her blouse so that Hank could see little hints of her bra. The effect on him was noticeable. He never said anything, never did anything, never even openly leered. But she could feel his gaze on her when she would bend over a table in her tight skirt, showing off her round bottom. Or when she would say was tired and stretch her arms up, pushing her generous bust outward until it strained the material. It seemed to her that, on days when she had been teasing him a little, the load he produced during Emily's masturbation session was bigger or the sound of his fucking even more aggressive.

She was now masturbating every night before going to bed and every morning when she woke up. Anytime she was alone in the house, the slightest noise would have her thinking that Hank had come home to take her. Even work was no longer an escape. She would be working hard, getting things done. And suddenly her thoughts would fill with Emily's fantasy and she would be overwhelmed by both fear that Hank would come to her work one day and arousal at the thought that he would.

Then one day, she looked up to find him in the lobby. Her jaw dropped and her panties were instantly wet. He strode over to her office and she trembled, her mind bursting with possibility. She was terrified; she was exhilarated; she was ashamed; she was turned on; she was all at once and it paralyzed her. Even her hand didn't move, holding the pen in mid-stroke.

He stood over her desk, looking at the for a long moment. She felt naked under his gaze. She was searingly aware that from his angle, he could see down her shirt and get a good look at her full bust and lacy white bra. She glanced down and saw his semi-hard cock bulging out against his pants. She wasn't sure what he was going to do to her. She wasn't sure if she could resist him.

They held the moment for what felt like many minutes. And then he dropped a key onto the desk with a loud clatter.

"Emily and I have to go on business trip this weekend," he said. "We thought you might want to use our car."

She couldn't say a word.

"It is a bit bigger than yours. If you need to do some shopping, it has a lot more room. I'm sure you can appreciate the importance of size in that context."

She almost came from his words. She glanced down again and then up at his eyes. She leaned over a little bit, giving him a better look at her ripe cleavage. He pretended he hadn't noticed; just stood there, posed as though he could leap on her at any moment. And then he turned and walked out. When she finally came to her senses, she had to go to the bathroom and rub her clit furiously until she came twice.

When she finally had her wits about her, she realized she was disappointed that they were going away but also relieved to have a weekend to herself. The non-stop tension was getting to her. And having a weekend to let the tension ease off and get her head on straight sounded like a boon.

Dinner that night was rife with tension. On the surface, their talk was casual and relaxed. But underneath it, it was a powder keg. When they finally retired to the living room, Katelyn sat back on the couch, anticipating another teasing session. For a while, nothing happened. They simply watched TV. But toward the end of the show, she heard Emily speak in what Katelyn now recognized as her bossy-sexy voice.

"You know, they say when a man is away from his woman, his sperm count goes way up."

Katelyn jumped. The sudden switch of the conversation to sex was almost jarring.

"Some think it's because he might want to impregnate other women. Some think it's so that when he gets back, he can overwhelm the seed that any other man has put into her.

"I once went on a business trip for two weeks. When I came back ... we spent the entire day in bed. He came so much inside me I thought it would come out of my ears. He was an endless fountain that day. We had to change the sheets afterward, they were so soaked. If I hadn't been on the pill, he probably would have put triplets in me."

Katelyn's mind was filled with the image of Hank ravishing Emily like a starving man. And then cumming so much in her that it leaked out of her like a faucet.

"I wonder if it would be the same with you. If he were away for a few days and then came back. You've seen how much he cums when I'm just stroking him. Men cum a lot more from sex than they do from masturbation. That's well known. And they cum more when they're with someone who turns them on as much as you turn him on. And they cum more when their woman is fertile. Now add to that the thrill of taking another man's wife?"