The Demure Divorcee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mellors14
mellors14
346 Followers

"Yes. I've always thought you were hot. And you've only gotten hotter as you've gotten older."

She pushed back until his head was touching her vulva. She gasped again at its thickness.

"Did you ever think you'd have me?"

He grasped her hips.

"Yes. I knew I was going to have you. I could always feel that about you."

She moved her hips and pushed back. She gasped as his cockhead parted her lips. She slowly sank down, savoring each inch as it pushed up into her tight pussy.

"Oh, that's good. I don't think I could ever get tired of this."

She lowered herself a little bit more and a little bit more until she was finally sitting atop him again, his cock once again stretching her and touching all her sensitive spots. She began to ride him, slowly picking up the pace as she got used to him again.

She'd only fucked cowgirl a few times, and not for many years. She'd forgotten how much she liked it. And with Hank, as with everything, it was dialed up 11. She was in control, riding his big cock, taking it as deep or as shallow as she wanted, wantonly rolling and jerking her hips as her excitement built. But he refused to be passive. His hands were all over her body, rubbing her clit, caressing her hips, squeezing her breasts. For a while, he pulled her face down to his and kissed her savagely while fucking his big cock up into her delighted pussy, giving her a rapid-fire orgasm.

"I'm so yours," she moaned. "You can have me any time you want me."

When the orgasm cleared, she felt that exhilaration again. She now felt in control for the first time that afternoon. She put her hands on his and forced his arms down. She rode him slowly, letting him drink in the sight of her, rolling her hips to maximize her own pleasure like he was just an elaborate sex toy.

What made it extra arousing was the look on his face. He was intensely aroused by her, his eyes roving all over her body from her glowing face to her jiggling breasts to her rolling hips and soft belly. His look told her he could just overpower her if he wanted to: push her back and fuck her to his heart's content. But he was giving in to her, letting her control the moment.

She again felt that throb deep inside her that foretold another climax from Hank. She grinned wickedly down at him.

"Do you want to cum inside me again?" she teased.

A grunt.

"I've read that sometimes cumming inside a woman once isn't enough to get her pregnant. Her immune system might reject the sperm. But cumming in her twice can overwhelm her defenses."

She deepened her thrusts. She moved his hands up to her voluptuous ass. He squeezed the soft flesh.

"Do you want to cum?" she taunted, as she rode him. "Do you want to cum inside me? Do you want to knock me up?"

He nodded.

She put her hands on her belly.

"Look at this belly. My egg is in there, waiting for your sperm. All you have to do is cum and it's yours. Think about my belly getting big with your baby."

She moved her hands back up to her hefty jiggling bust.

"Think of how big these things will get. They say you go up two cup sizes when you're pregnant. I'm a 36C now. Can you imagine me as a 36DD? Can you imagine these that much bigger?"

He moaned.

"Some women get really horny when they're pregnant. I won't have to beg for your cock, will I? Will you still want to fuck me when I'm pregnant? With my big belly and huge tits?"

He nodded. His cock swelled deep inside her.

She stopped and carefully raised herself, letting his long cock slide out of her. She moaned when the big creamy head finally slid out of her engorged vulva. With a grin, she stood up next to the dryer. She sat up on it, offering him her sloppy, well-fucked pussy one more time.

"Then take me, stud. Cum inside me."

Hank grunted and his cock began twitching in mid-air. In a moment, he was off the floor and in front of her. He again locked eyes with her so he could see the surrender in her face. Then he lined his twitching cock up with her pussy and slid in. And not a moment too soon. The second his massive head cleared her engorged vulva and pushed deep into her vagina, he began spurting, his eyes not leaving hers as he inseminated her.

Katelyn cried out as she came again, hard and deep. The sounds of their fucking got more intense and he continued to plow into her cum-filled pussy. His abundant potent seed began to leak from her straining lips, running in thick rivulets down her thighs. If anything, it felt like was pumping even more semen into her than the first time.

"I'm being bred," she thought. "I'm being bred like an animal. And I love it."

She felt a deep feeling of connection and happiness. This was how sex was supposed to be: powerful and natural, without the artifice of condoms or pills. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in close. They resumed their ferocious kissing, moaning into each other's mouth as they went through the throes of climax.

Finally, it was over. They stayed still for a long moment, their sweaty skin pressed together, their breath coming in gasps. Katelyn felt him start to soften inside her and felt a thrill of triumph. She looked at him with glazed eyes. She'd never felt so intimate with a man before. She felt an absurd need to say that she loved him even though she didn't really feel that way about him.

It took her a long time to realize that she wasn't hearing the exhausted breathing of two people. She was hearing the breathing of three. With a start, she turned and looked to the laundry door. There stood Emily, gloriously naked, her wet fingers still idly stroking between her legs.

"Have you-" began Katelyn. She had to stop and catch another deep breath.

Emily nodded.

"Oh, yes. Since the very beginning. I had hoped it would be good. But I didn't expect it to be this spectacular. I must say, you've got some hidden talent, my girl. It's rare that I can get him hard again right after such an explosive fuck. Just think what it's going to be like once you two really learn each other's bodies?"

Katelyn was too worn out to respond. Emily came over and gave kisses first to her husband and then to Katelyn.

"I spent all week winding him up. And all weekend teasing him right to the point of cumming. And then I bought him home and unleashed him on you. You don't think I was just going to go do some grocery shopping while that was going on?"

"I didn't think ... never mind."

Emily took her by the hand.

"Come to our room. Both of you. Let's really get to know each other."

———

Katelyn felt like she was in a dream as she followed Emily into the bedroom she shared with Hank. Emily took her by the hand and led her over to the king-sized bed. The room was somewhat dark, lit romantically by the afternoon sun. It all felt so unreal; she couldn't believe what had just happened, what she'd just done, or what she believed she was about to do.

She laid down on the bed and Emily laid down next to her. Hank sat on the edge, gazing contentedly at the pair of them, as though unable to decide which was the sexier.

"Do you ... do this often?" Katelyn said, with a slight laugh.

"Actually, no," said Emily. "In fact, until today, I was the only woman he'd been with."

"Really? I would have thought ... with that thing ..."

Emily looked at Hank and smiled. "He was shy when he was younger. You remember we met senior year? He'd gotten close a few times before me, but they were scared of his size. And while he was always happy with me, we'd talked for years about opening things up a little. I was just so happy it was with you."

"Well," said Katelyn, "it does seem a bit selfish for you to not share him."

Emily laughed. "That's what he always says. And I finally was good with it since-"

She looked at Hank. "Should we tell her out little secret?"

Hank said, "Not yet."

"So what do you want to do next?" Emily asked looking at the two of them.

Hank looked at Katelyn significantly, then looked at Emily.

"Oh, so it is my turn to have my way with her?"

Katelyn shook at those words. She has occasionally fantasized about being with another woman. But her upbringing had always made her push those thoughts aside. She didn't know if it was the endorphins, the hormones or just the sheer unreality of the situation that made her say her next words.

"I'd ... kind of like to try that."

Her voice was so quiet and shy that she wasn't sure they'd heard her. And then Emily rolled over to her and touched he face gently.

"Are you sure about that?"

"As sure as I am about anything today."

Emily kissed her cheek gently.

"I'm guessing you've never been with a woman."

"No."

Emily kissed the other cheek.

"Have you ever wanted to be?"

"A bit. But ... I ... I want to be with you. That I know."

Emily paused face-to-face, reading her friend's eyes. And then she kissed her on the lips. It was very different from Hank's kissing — gentle, unaggressive, unthreatening. She quickly lost herself in it. She became aware of her hands touching Emily's body and Emily's hands touching hers. For a long time, they just explored each other.

"You feel so different," giggled Katelyn. "So curvy and soft."

"Do you like it?"

She nodded with a big grin.

Their kissing and groping gradually became more intense. Emily began kissing her way down Katelyn's body, spending a long time on her ripe firm breasts.

"I like my tits," she said. "Always been happy with them. But there's something about a big bust I've always envied. And I always thought yours was spectacular."

Emily continued to move her way down, making Katelyn tremble when she caressed and kissed her belly. But she tightened up as Emily closed in on her pussy.

"No," she moaned.

"What?"

"It's gross."

"I can assure you that I have a better view of the premises than you do and it's not at all gross."

"But no one has ever-"

Emily took her hand. "Do you trust me?"

Katelyn nodded.

"Then trust me. We'll try it out for a minute. I'll ease you into it. And if you don't like it, I'll stop."

Katelyn nodded and lay back. She could at least try it and see what the fuss was all about.

Emily maneuvered between Katelyn's thighs. She thought Katelyn's pussy was beautiful, especially with the lips gorged from the previous sex and Hank's cum still leaking out. She touched between her lips and Katelyn's jumped. She pulled her finger back and showed it to Katelyn. It had a blob of Hank's cum on it. With a grin, she put the finger in her mouth.

"I've always loved the taste of Hank's cum. But it tastes particularly good when it's in you."

"The two great tastes that taste great together," said Hank. All three of them burst out laughing.

"Hank! I am trying to do some seducing here!"

"Sorry."

"Thank you." She turned back to Katelyn. "Now where was I? Oh yes."

Emily began to touch Katelyn's thighs and mons gently, letting her friend get used to the touch. After a while, she felt the tension go out of Katelyn's legs. And then she slowly worked her fingers in toward her pussy. She kissed her thighs and just breathed gently on her vulva.

This wasn't Emily's first time initiating a woman into the ways of Sappho. This time was a little more important since Katelyn was so important to her. But from the first touch of her lips on Katelyn, she could see little excited trembles in her friend's pelvis. She grinned to herself. This was going to go very well.

"Just tell me if I do something you don't like," she said.

"I love everything you're doing so far," replied Katelyn.

Emily slowly built things up, working her fingers over the vulva and clitoris, occasionally gently easing one into her ravished vagina, where she could feel even more of Hank's prodigious load. Her kisses began to trail in toward Katelyn's pussy. She could feel her friend tense up, but it was a good tension, an expectant one. When she finally softly kissed her friend's clit, Katelyn moaned deeply.

"That feels wonderful," she said.

To her astonishment, Katelyn found herself enjoying it. Perhaps it was because she was getting it from another woman, who was a bit more sensitive to what was going on. But the usual roughness and unpleasantness she had associated with it was gone, replaced only by a growing happiness. As Emily began to work over her vulva and clit, she felt that happiness began to center on her pelvis, presaging yet another climax.

"You are really good a this," she said.

"It's been a while," said Emily. "Maybe when you've gotten used to it, I'll let Hank go down on you. He's really good; better than most women actually."

Katelyn opened her eyes slightly and looked over at Hank. He was watching them intently and stroking his rehardening cock.

"Really?"

"As I said, he takes to training really well."

Emily resumed. She wasn't going to go all in the way she might with an experienced partner. But she kissed and licked Katelyn's vulva and clit, gradually building up her climax. Katelyn's breath began to come in sudden gasps. She was close. But she couldn't quite give in.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I'm so close."

"It OK. You don't have to cum your first time. I don't think I did. Just relax and enjoy it."

That seemed to take the pressure off. Katelyn felt the moment approach. And on one particularly lingering pass of Emily's tongue over her clit, Katelyn went over the edge. This wasn't like the intense almost jarring orgasms that Hank had given her. This eased into her slowly, suffusing her entire body with tingling happiness. Slowly, the waves built in intensity and focused on her clit. Until it became so intense she sat up and bent over, shaking like a leaf.

"No, stop stop, it's too much!" she managed to cry out.

Emily stopped and Katelyn flopped back on the bed. The next thing she knew, Emily was kissing her. She idly kissed her back, still a little too exhausted to respond. She could taste herself and Hank on her friend's lips. The sheer perversion of the moment almost made her climax again. Then she lay back again, breathing deeply.

After a while, she became aware that Emily was moving back and forth. She looked up and saw that Emily's eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. For a while, she was confused about what was going on. But then her head cleared enough so that she realized what was happening. She looked down to see Hank had worked his cock deep into his wife's soaked pussy and was now thrusting hard into her depths.

"Again?"

Emily grinned. She spoke without opening her eyes.

"If he hasn't cum for a few days, he can go all night. He's fucked me three or four times in one day. I actually don't know what his limit is because I always wear out before he does."

"Has it been a few days?" whimpered Katelyn.

"I had him save up for almost two weeks for you."

Katelyn's mind reeled as she thought of all the pent-up sperm Hank had emptied into her. And how much more must be left. It was again, exactly as Emily had described in their fantasy sessions. Only the reality was even better.

Emily closed her eyes and then cried out as she came. Katelyn watched as Emily's face contorted with the effort, then released as the orgasm passed through her. Emily opened her eyes and grinned.

"I don't usually cum so fast," laughed Emily. "But seeing you two together. And then going down on you. Best foreplay I could imagine."

Hank slowly withdrew his thick nine inch cock from Emily. They rolled together, kissing and biting and each other until Emily was on top and smoothly mounted him again. Within a minute, they were going at it at the same steady pace, with Emily squeezing her own breasts as her excitement mounted.

Katelyn lay there and watched the scene she'd been hearing for weeks. She was amazed at how smoothly they moved together and anticipated each other's moves. And she was astonished to see just how big Hank's penis was up close and just how deep it must be going in Emily.

"That was all in me," she thought and shuddered.

Hank's breathing was getting deeper and deeper as he arousal shot up. After another orgasm, Emily grinned down at him.

"Do you want to cum?" Emily taunted.

"Yes," grunted Hank.

"Well, that's too bad. You can't cum inside me. Not yet, anyway. You can, if you wish, cum inside ..."

She looked over at Katelyn. Katelyn blushed and her hands went protectively to her pussy. Emily slowly raised herself off of Hank's gorged prick and sat down on the bed.

"What do you say, Katelyn? Can Hank have just one more ride?"

Katelyn's mind was screaming no. But her hands moved aside and her legs parted on their own. She raised her hips up, angling her pussy toward Hank.

He didn't need any more hints. He got on his knees and crawled over toward her, his penis flopping back and forth like a club. He crawled on top of her. He looked in her eyes and rubbed his enormous head, slick with Emily's juices, over Katelyn's equally slick vulva. She sighed in response.

He kissed her again and then straightened up. Katelyn gasped as his big cock plowed into her once again. Even though she'd already had him twice, she was still surprised at how enormous he felt.

"How do you ever get used to this?" she gasped.

"I don't," laughed Emily. "He feels as big to me now as he did the first time. Every time he enters me, I feel like he's going to break me. Until I get used to him and then it's fantastic, as you well know."

She grinned. "So don't worry. He's not going to ruin you. No matter how many times I make him fuck you, it will always feel this way. It will always be this tight a fit."

Katelyn moaned again at the thought that this wasn't to be a one-time thing. She had more of this to look forward to. She locked eyes with Hank and began rolling her hips, maximizing the pressure his big cock placed on her sensitive spots. In no time, she was moaning and gasping with pleasure. And within a couple of minutes, she seized up as she gave up another orgasm for him. Hank didn't stop but plowed right through it, each press of his cock against her G-spot bringing another intense wave of pleasure.

"I don't know how much more I can take," she said when she finally recovered.

"Don't worry," said Emily. "I'll decide when you've had enough."

"And then you'll make him cum in me again?"

"And they you'll make him cum in you again."

Katelyn couldn't help but think of that. She had thought she'd enjoyed being cummed in before, but being inseminated without any protection was on another level. She began to respond to his deep thrusts again. After a moment, Emily leaned over to Katelyn and whispered.

"I'll tell you our little secret. Do you want to know?"

Katelyn nodded. "Tell me. Please."

"I'm pregnant."

Katelyn's mind exploded at those words. She suddenly remembered listening to them fuck and Emily tell Hank to knock her up. And she almost came at the thought that she'd actually heard him impregnating her.

"Yep. The stud nailed me on the very first try. Can you believe it?"

She felt Hank's strokes deepen in response. Katelyn was suddenly very aware of all the fertile sperm he'd already pumped into her. And the sperm he was about to add to that.

"See, I knew you needed to be fucked. I knew you wanted him to fuck you. And, of course, I knew he was aching to take you. I just wanted to wait until the time was right."

"For what?" she moaned.

"I don't want to be pregnant all alone. I want you to be pregnant with me."

Katelyn could only moan in response. Her ovaries ached with arousal.

"And make no mistake, he's going to knock you up. If not tonight, then tomorrow. Or the night after that. Or the week after that. If he has to fuck you every night for the rest of your life, that's what he'll do."

Katelyn gasped at the thought. One night of this was exhausting. To do this every night until she was pregnant? She'd be a shambles within the first week.

mellors14
mellors14
346 Followers