The Demure Divorcee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katelyn was beyond pretense at this point. She was rubbing her pussy through her pants, which felt viciously tight against her flesh. And her other hand was squeezing her breasts. She was getting close to ovulation and was feeling it this month — the easy arousal, the swell of her breasts until they almost overflowed her 36C bra, the constant wetness.

"Who knows? Maybe we can find out. Maybe when we get back, I'll finally let him have you. Let him fill you up. Let him drive you to orgasm after orgasm. Let him cum inside you until it overflows that tight little pussy of yours."

Katelyn noticed Emily wasn't stroking Hank this time, even though his rock hard erection was bulging obscenely against his pants. Emily noticed the gaze.

"I'll let him wait. Let it build up. And then, when we get back, I'll have to make a decision. Do I let him pump all that potent seed into me? Or do I finally let him pump it into you?"

Katelyn moaned as she came. Both visions were in her head simultaneously and she oscillated between them, not sure if she wanted to hear Hank fucking his wife again or finally give into him.

Emily stood up and took Hank by the hand. She blew a kiss to Katelyn.

"Have a lovely weekend."

———

By Monday morning, Katelyn was in a near frantic state. All weekend, she'd been thinking about Katelyn's words. Surely, this was just more teasing and play. But the tension that had been building for so long felt too real to deny. She lost track of how many times she'd masturbated, sometimes thinking about Hank taking Emily, sometimes thinking about him taking her, sometimes thinking about Emily taking her. All her plans for the weekend went to hell from the distraction.

She had kept encountering things that weekend that aroused her. On Saturday, she had gone to do laundry and saw a pair of Emily's panties that appeared to have a large quantity of semen encrusted in the crotch. On Sunday, she went into their bathroom to find something and spied a box of Magnum XL condoms in the trash, most of them still in their golden wrappers. She steadfastly avoided their bedroom but could feel its presence any time she walked by and couldn't help but think about what had been going on in there of late.

Emily had said they would be back Monday night and Katelyn woke up that morning fit to be tied. A part of her wanted to flee the house, to not be there when they came back so that nothing would happen. But the larger part — that dormant part that the last few weeks had woken — made her stay.

She spent the morning doing a few errands around the house, walking around in a T-shirt and panties like it was her own place. She was feeling quite sexy, which she often did around the midpoint in her cycle. She hadn't given in to the need to masturbate that morning but her arousal was lingering in her consciousness like a thick fog. The feel of the shirt against her braless tits and the snug pull of the panties against her clit kept her at that level.

By noon, she was ready to give in to her need. She decided to take care of a few last things and then go back to her room and enjoy a nice slow session. She'd just finished her last errand of loading up the washer when she heard a sound at the door. She whirled around. And then gasped at the site that greeted her.

Hank was standing there silently. There was not a stitch of clothing on his body. She tried not to look down but her eyes betrayed her. She gasped again at the sight of his rock-hard penis jutting out. Even seeing it through his pants had not done it justice. It was absurd: at least nine inches long and more than two across, undergirded by two fat balls. Seeing it shot her lingering arousal up several notches.

"That's for me," she thought. "That big thing is hard because of me."

She felt very vulnerable in her thin T-shirt and tight panties. For a moment, she could see herself through his eyes: a curvaceous barely dressed blonde, a thin gray shirt clinging to her braless 36C tits, a pair of white bikini panties emphasizing her curvaceous hips, narrow waist and full ass. Her hair up in a bun, emphasizing her face. He had been pacing the cage for weeks, drinking in her form. And now she was the most naked, the most sexy he had ever seen her. She knew that Emily must have been teasing him all weekend — all week, really. There was no way he could resist her. And she shuddered when she realized there was no way she could deny him.

Neither of them said a word. The silence was deafening. And then he stepped toward her, his big cock bobbing in the air. She gasped. He kept advancing on her. She backed up until her pantied ass was against the washing machine. He reached an arm out and touched her face. Despite the aggression in his eyes and the swiftness of his approach, his touch was gentle, almost a caress. He closed the distance and his cock touched her belly. She jumped at the feeling. But then, on instinct, she tipped her face up to him and he kissed her.

It was like a cloud had burst, like the panther that had been pacing the cage for days had suddenly leapt upon his prey. Hank's first kisses were tender but they quickly became hard and ferocious, harder than anyone had ever kissed her. And she melted beneath the assault, her legs going weak. In the back of her mind, she knew she should resist him, should push him away. The teasing had been fun but nothing was supposed to come of it. She was still technically married! But the intensity of the kissing and the feel of his hands on her body made resistance impossible. No man had ever approached her with such naked sexual hunger. And she reveled in every second of it.

He pushed her up on the washing machine and began aggressively groping every inch of her body, pulling at her clothing, grinding his cock into her mons and belly. She moaned in response. Suddenly, every nerve in her body was on fire. It had been so long. Her breasts began to ache with need. She grabbed his hand, pulling it up onto her left one. He growled as his big hand encircled the firm globe. He pulled her down from the washing machine and turned her around. Then he circled his arms around her and claimed both of her overflowing 36C's. He began kneading them roughly as he ground his massive cock against her ass.

She almost collapsed from arousal. She had never been treated like this. Her previous lovers had treated her breasts like radio dials, attracted to them but unsure what to do with them. Hank knew exactly what he wanted from her. All she could do was stand there and let him grope, squeeze and caress every inch of them. And the grinding of his cock against her ass made it all the more intense. She was being taken for the first time in her life.

After an endless time, he turned her around again and pulled her shirt off. He took a moment to drink in the sight of her bare breasts, swollen even bigger by her pending ovulation. And then he dove in. She could do nothing but lie back and enjoy it as he assaulted her breasts, kissing, biting and licking them. No man had ever worshipped her body like this and she was reveling in it. Her nipples were hard and tender, her juices flowing, making her panties damp. She could even feel the first stirrings of orgasm deep inside her — and he hadn't even touched her pussy yet!

Then she gasped again as he pressed his big cock against her mons. He used one hand to push it down and she felt the huge head slide between her legs and over her soaked vulva. Even through her panties, it felt amazing. In no time, she was writhing and moaning underneath him, working quickly toward the climax that had been lingering since that morning. And then she came for him, a long restless orgasm that started in her nipples and clit and worked its way deep into her belly. He kept grinding against her as she came, drawing it out, letting the fire burn in her for a deliciously long time. And then it faded. They stood still, their panting breath the only noise in the room.

But Hank was just getting started. Moving a bit back from her, he grabbed her panties and pulled hard. The thin straps, worn and frayed from years of washing, snapped instantly, sounding like a gunshot in the small silent room. And it was that feeling — her panties giving way and the sudden feel of air on her wet pussy — that resigned Katelyn to her fate. Whether she wanted it or not, this bull stud was going to take her right now, right here on the washing machine. There was no denying him with that fire in his eyes. And she wanted to be taken; needed to be taken. This aggression and dominance was exactly what had been missing from her life. She was ready: physically, emotionally and mentally.

She gasped as his thick head touched her soaked vulva. He felt immense. She tried to relax her body so that she could accommodate him. But he didn't push into her.

"Look at me," he said quietly. They were the first words either had spoken and they broke the silence like thunder.

She looked into his eyes. He held her gaze for a moment. And then he relished the look of surrender as he pushed forward. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped as her vulva parted impossibly wide for him. None of the men she'd been with had been anywhere near as hung as this. She would have thought her instinct was to push him away. But instead, she instinctively spread her legs wider to accommodate him, put her arms around his shoulders and pulled him in close.

"You're so big," she gasped.

"You're so tight," he replied as he pushed his cock even deeper.

Despite his size, it felt fantastic. She had never been so wet or so ready for a man before. She moaned as he stretched out her pussy, his colossal head pushing deeper and deeper into her. Emily had been right; every little thing in the fantasies she'd spun for them was coming true. He was touching all of her sensitive spots, quickly pushing her arousal level up. She writhed and moaned on the washing machine as he worked his big cock into her. And the entire time, he kept her eyes locked on his, savoring every bit of her submission. And just when she thought his cock would never end, just when she thought she couldn't take any more, she felt his belly against her.

"Oh, my, you are enormous," she gasped.

She looked down and watched him slowly withdraw almost the entire nine inches from her, letting her see just how deep he was. And then she watched in disbelief as he slowly sank the entire length back into her.

"I knew you'd be able take it all," he said. "From the first moment I met you."

"Have you wanted me all this time?" she moaned.

"I've wanted you since I first me you," he said, beginning to slowly stroke into her. She gasped again at the feeling. Within minutes, he was sliding his big member in and out of her, each thrust going deeper than she thought would be possible. And she was rapidly getting frantic. There was no escape, no respite from the stimulation. Every inch of her pussy was being stimulated at once. He was so thick, he was grinding her clit on the downstrokes. And so long, he was touching sensitive spots so deep she'd never known they were there.

"You're going to make me cum," she said. "I've never cum from sex."

"Then cum now," he said. "Cum for me."

She whimpered as the first orgasm seared through her body like a hot bolt of lightning, seeming to come from everywhere along her pussy, from deep inside all the way out to her clit. She'd never felt anything like it but it was pure ecstasy. What made it all the more intense was the certain knowledge that it was her first, that more like it were coming. She knew, instinctively, from the way Hank was plowing into her, that he wasn't even remotely done with her. He wasn't stopping or slowing down; he was continuing at the same relentless pace as though she weren't even cumming. He was going to fuck her through orgasm after orgasm all afternoon, if he could.

He pulled her close for another intense kiss. Then he laid her back. Using one hand to stabilize her precarious position on the washer, he used the other to explore every inch of her body. He caressed her big breasts, which jiggled with every deep thrust. He ran his hand over every part of her belly. He finally settled both hands on her hips, holding her down as he slowly worked his cock into her over and over again.

Katelyn could only lie there and enjoy it. She felt a second orgasm building in her — more slowly this time with Hank's more relaxed pace. She closed her eyes and let it build and build until she was almost frantic. And then a particularly hard deep thrust sent her over and she had a long delicious descent from the height.

He stopped for a moment, pulled her up and kissed her again. For a good minute or two, they kissed each other — this time gently and hesitatingly. He stopped and waited until she opened her eyes and looked into his. And then he roughly turned her around and bent her over the washer. Before she could even think, he plunged his cock back into the depths of her pussy.

Katelyn gasped aloud. He felt even bigger from this angle. The slow fuck was giving way to something much harder and more primal. And his cock was pressing hardest against her most sensitive areas. She moaned and burbled as her body prepared for another big climax. He fucked and fucked and fucked as the climax built. And then it broke like a tidal wave.

She cried out as her orgasm erupted, so intense it was almost painful.

"You're making me cum so hard," she managed to gasp. "I love the way you fuck me."

She felt his thrusts change, working deeper and harder. She heard his breath start coming in gasps. She felt his grip on her ass tighten. And she realized he was very close to cumming. At long last, he was going to fill her the way Emily had described so many times in such lurid detail. Her excitement level began to slowly rise again to meet his. She was ready to give in, to take the massive load that he was building up. But a faint whisper of common sense floated through her orgasmic haze.

"I'm not on birth control," she managed to gasp.

"I know," he said.

"I'm ovulating," she said.

"I know," he replied. His casual response only heightened her excitement.

"Are you going to cum in me?"

He didn't answer but his deepening thrusts told her he was.

"Are you going to get me pregnant?"

No answer. He didn't need to give one. She came again, with a moan of pleasure that was almost a sob. Of course, he was going to knock her up. That's what bull studs did, wasn't it? That's why he had her bent over the washing machine, fucking her from behind like a stud servicing a mare in heat. After fucking her so expertly giving her so much pleasure, he deserved to take her egg. She felt his cock throb deep inside her, ready to unleash a big load of potent sperm into her vulnerable womb, ready to impregnate her.

"Tell me to cum in you," he growled. "Tell me to knock you up."

She shook her head. "I can't."

"Tell me to cum in you," he repeated. "Tell me to knock you up."

She moaned, again intensely aware of the big penis deep inside her and what it was about to do. Emily's training meant she could control the moment. But she felt something give in. She needed this as much as he did.

"Cum," she sobbed.

"Say it again."

"Cum in me."

"Again."

"Cum inside me. Breed me. Knock me up with that big cock."

Hank's grip tightened on her fertile baby-making hips and he pushed as deep as he could. She realized she was about to experience the intense hard insemination she'd been listening to for weeks. His cock swelled inside her and they held that precipice for one golden moment.

And then they both went over the falls. Hank began to spurt long thick ropes of semen deep in her unprotected vagina. Katelyn's jaw dropped again — she'd never been able to feel a man cumming in her like this. And the sensation brought her fading climax back with a vengeance, making her cum so hard tears came out of her eyes. Some deep part of her knew how wrong this was — to let her friend's husband risk knocking her up like this. But that wrongness made it all the more arousing. The animalism of the moment made the world shake. The sound of their fucking got squishy and sloppy as his prodigious load began to leak out. But he kept going, pumping the long cruelly-teased buildup into her fecund womb. Finally, he made one last deep thrust and then slumped against her.

Katelyn couldn't even speak. She was content to just lie bent over the washing machine, basking in the afterglow. It had been months since she'd had sex. And years since she'd had anything but indifferent sex. She enjoyed every sensation — her sore but contended pussy, Hank's thick cum leaking out of her and running down her legs. Her heart rate and breathing slowly returning to normal. The sweaty stickiness of her body.

She should have been panicked over what had just happened. She should have been hysterical that she might have just gotten pregnant. But there was no panic or fear, just a calm contended happiness she hadn't felt for a long time.

Hank picked her up and she felt light as feather as he took her into his arms and kissed her some more. She responded idly, returning the kisses but mostly letting him caress and pleasure her.

Then Hank gently turned her around and slowly bent her over the washing machine again, her belly rubbing against the cum that had leaked out of her. He spent a long moment caressing her ass and hips. She was enjoying this feeling of being worshipped. Hank seemed to love her body so much. But then her eyes went wide as his steel-hard cock touched her sloppy cum-soaked pussy and slid into her again.

"What are you doing?" she gasped as her pussy stretched to accommodate his massive size once again.

"What does it feel like I'm doing?" he growled.

"But you just came."

"That doesn't mean I'm done with you. I've wanted you too long to just let it go at that."

She couldn't believe what was happening. She knew he'd cum. She could feel his cum running down her thighs. But he was going at her like nothing had happened. Like he'd just paused to catch his breath.

"What have I gotten myself into?" she wondered. But that thought quickly dissolved as her body automatically responded to him. Her hips began to move, her nipples hardened again, her pussy got deeper and tighter, she began to involuntarily moan with each hefty thrust.

It wasn't long before Hank's deep strokes and the perversity of the scene had her frantic again. She was rapidly reaching the point of exhaustion. And Hank was still going. Katelyn dimly realized that, as with Emily, he couldn't cum unless she told him to. That feeling of power in the midst of her powerlessness gave her a second wind. She began to push her hips back against him, taking him even deeper.

She came slowly but intensely, reveling in her sexuality, pushing her hips against him to push his cock as deep as it could go. And still he kept going, pounding her over and over again.

This climax, unlike the earlier ones, didn't drain her though. It seemed to breathe new life into her. She straightened up and Hank pulled out of her. She turned around and kissed him intensely, reaching down to stroke his cock. It felt enormous in her hands, which couldn't quite encircle its considerable girth.

"How did you get so big?" she giggled.

"Just lucky, I guess."

"Does Emily take it all?"

"Every time."

She kissed him some more and then motioned to the floor. He quickly laid down on the linoleum, his nine inch cum-streaked cock sticking straight up. Katelyn had some misgivings as she looked at. But she wouldn't let her nervousness get to her. She sat astride him and began rubbing her pussy over his length.

"Have you really wanted me since you first met me?"

He ran his hands over her body and she cooed at the touch.