The Den of Iniquity Pt. 03

Story Info
Helen and the DEN branch out.
1.8k words
3.73
2.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers

I was late afternoon as Sam drove up to the "Den of Iniquity", he was so happy to be back, it looked exactly as he remembered, "Red and Black", he gave out a deep sigh. He grabbed his suitcase and entered the club, everywhere was deserted. He groaned inwardly, surely Helen and Dennis hadn't screwed up in the two months he'd been away? "You're just tired from two days of travel," he told himself. Before he could put more thought into doubts, he was suddenly lambasted by loud music, he didn't know what the title was but rather appropriately it included the words "welcome home", as though on cue a dozen people poured out of the new room and sang along with the song.

'Gee, for a minute there I thought we'd gone bust.'

'Oh ye of little faith,' Helen, his mother exclaimed, we're doing better than ever, you need to go away more often.'

'Hello everyone,' Sam addressed everyone, 'believe me when I say I'm delighted to see you, that, it is an understatement.'

'So, what's new?' Sam asked his mother.

'We've got the private room up and running, it's proving very profitable.'

'Oh, how so?'

'Okay, girls,' and as if on command three of the waitresses, undid the fronts of their French Maid outfits to reveal six bouncing breasts, 'welcome home Sam,' they yelled in unison. They had letters on each breast, E, L; then M, U; and finally, S, A. Everyone looking slightly baffled.

'Kathy, Trish, change ends,' Helen called above the bar-room noise, they did so, and their display now read SAMUEL, this brought cheers and looks of understanding.

'I thought Dennis had rehearsed this,' she asked?

'He did Helen, he decided we'd do it this way, he said that as Sam has been in the middle east for two months, we should call him "El Musa"

Sam joined in the laughter, 'I've been where the ladies dress in abayas? All I can say is, what a sight for sore eyes.'

'Come and have a drink,' his mother urged, although he'd had a drink on the journey home, he relished the thought of a good cold American beer, he downed the proffered glass in one, accompanied by loud cheers.

Sam was introduced to the new staff, shaking hands with a lady with bare breasts which jiggled in rhythm with the handshake.

'Now you go upstairs and get changed, we're going to make a night of it.'

'Well, I definitely need a shower,' Sam was hoping his mother would come up and help him shower, he'd been looking forward to having sex with her for most of the two months, but he realised as hosts they couldn't both leave the bar unattended, well not for too long anyway, which made him wonder where was Dennis, their business partner?

Sam went and showered, drying himself off, he heard footsteps, the sound muffled by the thick carpet, he stood there naked, his mother must have found a few minutes in which she could attend to him.

'Hi Sam, sorry I missed your homecoming, oops, good job it wasn't your mom, now that would have been embarrassing.' It was Dennis, turning up at the wrong time, typical.

Sam offered a sickly grin but didn't need to think of an answer, Dennis carried on, 'I know you must be tired, but we've got a great night arranged tonight, there's a bunch of guys who watch soccer, on an English sports channel, believe me it's always a rollicking good night, this'll be their fourth evening with us.'

'I've no intention of going to bed before everyone else, so count me in.'

When Sam was dressed, he walked down to the bar and entered a room bursting with atmosphere, there was time just before the kick-off to meet the soccer fans, 'this is Bob,' Dennis introduced the chairman, 'he'll tell you who everyone is,' and Bob immediately introduced him to his 20-odd members, whose names Sam immediately forgot except, 'and this is Bill, my younger brother and vice-chairman.'

'I see it's a "men" only club,' Sam asked.

'Not at all,' Bob answered, 'my wife's a member,' and nodded his head towards one of the three ladies who'd bared their breasts earlier on.

Sam's face was aching from the somewhat forced smiles he'd presented to each of the club members, his smile was replaced by a look of surprise, 'oh you don't say,' thinking does he know she flashes her tits, Sam thought.

Sam found himself behind the bar, pouring draft beers, the three ladies who'd bared their breasts earlier were covered up, taking the drinks to the tables, Sam noticed no-one was drinking "Bud" and wondered why?

When half-time arrived, the teams were drawing two goals each, and that's when the fun began.

Bob, the chairman stood up, 'honey, I need a beer,' everyone cheered, Sam was puzzled.

Kathy, Bob's wife took him a beer, handed it to him and removed the top of her maid's outfit, cheers all round, Bob handed the beer back and leant towards her bare breast, mouth wide open, then she poured the beer, over her breast and managed, to even more jubilation to guide it into her husband's mouth.

Sam stood behind the bar, while everyone else was focused on Bob and Kathy, he slid his hand under Helen's short skirt, running his fingers up and down her suspender strap, then on her bottom, 'missed me, have you?'

'Yeah, managed to shop, they've got fantastic gold souks, and for such a conservative country the underwear displays are more what you'd find in in a lingerie store for showgirls, tassels for attaching to nipples, who the hell wears that sort of stuff?'

'Not your "cup of tea" then.'

'No, I'm a strictly stockings man, held up by elasticated suspender straps, peeping from under a short skirt.'

'Oops, it's moving on,' she pointed towards Bob and Kathy, this time she was pouring beer on both breasts at once, the second recipient was Bill, Kathy's brother-in-law.

They each strained to open their mouths wide to prevent spillage, Sam inwardly groaned, these little dresses, made-to-measure, cost a fortune, however his fears were misplaced, they'd done this before as every drop rolled from the breast, across the aureole and finally poured from the nipple and into a mouth, when finished they each licked off any beer remaining. Bob and Bill held up each other's arm, like boxers who'd fought out an honourable draw, the cheers were deafening,

The other two ladies, Trish and the lady Sam didn't know were doing the same thing, beer pouring into eager mouths, it was so popular that they missed the start of the second half.

Eventually, with their breasts washed and dried, and safely tucked away, the match finished, and beers drank they all made for home, Dennis taking Trish home as she lived in the opposite direction to everyone else.

'We're not cleaning up are we,' Sam asked?

'Sam, honey you're dead on your feet,' and took him by the hand, in return Sam turned her to him and gave her a kiss on the lips, his hands under her skirt. She felt his erection.

'Come,' she said, 'I can't wait, let's do it here in the middle of the main bar,' and so saying she bent over the nearest table and flicked up her miniskirt.

Sam needed no urging and removing his penis as he approached her, he placed his fingers around her panties and gently pulled down until he had access to her pussy lips, 'I don't think I can carry on for long,' he told her, apologising for the fact she wouldn't have an orgasm this time.

Meanwhile Dennis had dropped Trish off, to find her husband waiting for her on the porch, oh well maybe next time I'll get lucky and drove off quickly trying to avoid the suspicious husband's glower. Driving past the Den, Dennis noticed the main bar lights were still on, he quietly parked and carefully placed his key in the lock, Sam and Helen would have gone to bed and forgotten to switch them off.

"What a wonderful sound that is," Sam thought as his thighs slammed against his mother's, it seemed to echo in the large room which, as Sam thought later was why he didn't hear Dennis.

Sam looked down at the shaft of his penis, it reflected the light from the display cabinets, looking eerily white, he pushed it back in and that's when he saw movement from the corner of his eye. He stopped thrusting, there was the sound of a set of keys falling to the wooden floor, this caused Helen to turn her head to see what was going on.

'Dennis,' they said at the same time.

They all looked somewhat aghast, then Dennis spoke.

'Sam, are you fucking your mother.'

He was momentarily nonplussed, he leant forward, as though seeing Helen for the first time, 'er, yeah, I suppose I am.' What else could he say, then he thought of something, 'I prefer the term "making love".'

'Yeah, sorry Helen, I was just a bit shocked, did this just start now, tonight?'

Sam decided he'd let Helen explain, 'No, and Sam, I hope you don't mind but while you were away, I, er... had sex with Dennis.'

Sam, still standing behind her, hands holding onto her thighs, penis half-in and half-out, 'oh, I see.'

'Do you mind if Dennis joins in?'

'No, it's your body.'

'Dennis, go wash your penis and we can do a DP.' He rushed off to the washroom and was back in less than thirty seconds, his penis standing upright.

Helen took hold of his prick and placed it into her mouth, she felt Sam resume his thrusting and sucked hard on Dennis's prick.

When Sam came, deeply embedded in her velvet like vagina, his hands almost lifting her off the floor, his moans and groans loud in the echoing room.

He stayed inside her for a good couple of minutes, he looked down at his mother's head bobbing up and down sucking Dennis's cock. He reluctantly pulled out.

Immediately Helen spoke, after removing Dennis's penis and holding it in her hand, 'okay Dennis, honey, it's been a long hard day so you're going to have to go to the other end.'

Dennis did her bidding and in a blink of an eye he'd replaced Sam in Helen's pussy.

Sam was sat down, looking at the action, he saw Dennis go in and go faster, and saw him filling his mother's pussy, adding to his own recent deposit. Dennis didn't hang around after and pulled out, 'I'm just going to wash.'

'Yeah, same here,' Sam joined him, 'a lot seems to have changed in two months.'

'It has, in a lot of ways,' Dennis answered, 'I mean we're stood side by side, washing our cocks after making love to the same woman.'

'Yes Dennis, that's why it's called the "Den of Iniquity".'

YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers