The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin fucked her fingers into Laurie's hot, wet and silky pussy, her thumb simultaneously caressing Laurie's throbbing clitoris, the girl's hips furiously thrusting into Erin's hand as Laurie sought a more thorough fucking by her lesbian tormenter. Saliva covered both of their chins as Laurie's orgasms, overwhelming and numerous to straight Laurie, but few and weak compared to those of FIT member Erin, caused their mouths to roam from cheek to chin, and occasionally meet where their tongues greeted each other again and again.

Finally, though, unable to sustain more than a couple of orgasms at once, unlike her FIT captors, Laurie slumped back, fatigued. Erin contented herself with soft, gentle kisses of Laurie's throat as she continued caressing the girl's plump breasts and still erect nipples.

"I'm going to take off the last of your restraints, on your arms - will you be obedient?" Tired, Laurie only nodded against Erin's face. Erin then had the last of the restraints removed from the blonde. Erin brought her fully clothed body next to Laurie's, her face to her cheek. Laurie's arms went around Erin's neck, clutching her captor closer to her.

"God, I loved that..." the captive woman moaned into her captor's ear.

"Yeah?" Erin whispered back. "Would you like more?

"I don't think I-" Laurie began, but moaned loudly when Erin's fingers began teasing her labia once again. "Ohhh."

Erin slid off Laurie, then knelt in front of her, moving her thighs apart as much as the chair would allow, gazing at the woman's red, inflamed and swollen labia, her slit gaping wide, red and glistening wetly, her clitoris unsheathed and plump. Inhaling Laurie's excited fragrance, Erin brought the tip of her tongue up one side of her pussy, around her sensitive clit, then down the other labia, occasionally dipping her tongue into the girl's creamy wetness. Erin was rewarded with Laurie's freed hands pressing on the back of her head insistently, the feminine girl's fingers curling into Erin's short, pixie cut brown locks, pushing her mouth harder into her pussy.

Erin softly teased the girl's hot, slick inner parts, feeling Laurie's hips jerk once in orgasm, then pulled back, looking up at Laurie, her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes, Laurie," Erin commanded her. Laurie's brown eyes fluttered open, then focused on the cute 22 year old tongue fucking her. "Keep your eyes on me," Erin continued.

Laurie did as ordered and Erin knew that for all intents and purposes, Laurie was already converted to a FIT member - certainly, she would be indulging in sex with other women regardless of how her husband felt about the matter.

"Your husband's watching me lick your pussy," Erin said to Laurie, between gentle but enthusiastic laps of her pussy.

"I don't care," Laurie whispered, and then moaned, her eyes still on Erin's.

"He'll still be watching when you lick my pussy," Erin then said.

"Oh god...no, don't make..." then, "oh fuck, yeah...I want to lick your pussy...fuck your cunt...god, you must taste so good, I want to make you cum..."

Erin knew the battle was won. The first battle in the long game for Laurie's soul and cooperation.

Chapter 2

Erin lay in bed with Linda, her favorite girlfriend and confidante at FIT, and Laurie, her latest key target. Erin was fully clothed, while the other two were naked. Their body language made it obvious that they were all willing participants in rather obvious lesbian sexual activity.

"I thought it was the funniest thing when Laurie said that she wanted to lick your pussy, Erin. Her husband squirmed, and then shot a load of his disgusting jizz in his pants." Linda smiled, and idly stroked herself with one hand and Laurie with the other.

"Laurie, we're really going to have to have a conversation about that person you were married to, but let's talk about you now," Erin cooed. "What do you want from your life?"

"Well, one thing that you talked about was really important to me -- did you mean what you said about a baby?" Erin could easily read the need and desire in the 33 year-old's eyes. She had counted on identifying it and leveraging it, above and beyond the expected results of the FIT virus, which she had not yet administered to the woman.

Erin had confided to Linda earlier that she had a 'hunch' that seducing the woman before infecting her would result in much stronger bonds between FIT and the subject. Strong enough that she would be perfectly willing to sacrifice herself before betraying the organization. If Erin had a corps of 'kamikaze' lesbians it would only widen the options available to FIT in both seducing straight women to FIT's lesbian cause and in helping to defeat FIT's only known enemy, Pax Terra. Pax Terra was an admittedly ineffectual bedraggled bunch of weak-kneed old lesbian biddies in Erin's view, but removing them as an annoyance would speed up FIT's conquest of the entire world and the elimination of all males.

Unspoken now was Erin's goal of replacing the repugnant 'Ellen' as world leader of FIT. The mythology of the FIT group had Ellen as the first FIT woman, and supposedly infecting her original group of disciples in Australia with her saliva alone. True or not, Erin thought that Ellen's ways were outdated, and her restraint a hindrance and annoyance to Erin. Ellen sometimes showed a reluctance to 'remove' men who were in their way, and it was rumored that Ellen did not believe that she, herself, was a lesbian -- even though that was the whole point of FIT!

"Oh definitely, sweetheart," Erin said, leaning down to kiss the plump teacher. "But not 'baby,' think 'babies.' You can have as many babies -- girl babies -- as you want. We need women like you, you'd be the perfect mother in my opinion." Erin had no qualms about lying to anyone to further her goals of world domination.

Laurie shivered with pleasure. "I'd be so grateful to you Erin, if that happened. But how will you convince Sam to let me become pregnant? He always says that we can't afford a baby."

Erin sighed inwardly. It was so easy to convince women of the vast superiority of lesbian sex -- she had no doubt that already, without the FIT solution and just from her experiences here, Laurie would never again willingly engage in sex with a male, much less her so-called 'husband.' But convincing women to both hate males and willingly 'eliminate' certain males took an infusion of the FIT virus. In any case, every woman who affiliated with FIT would be infected with the virus, so it was a meaningless distinction. Still, it frustrated Erin a little that some women took extra convincing.

It served as the most frustrating annoyance of all that Erin's identical twin sister, Sloane Gamble, had proved resistant to the FIT virus, and in fact had been converted by the Pax virus instead. She knew that there would be a reckoning some day. Why couldn't Sloane be like Erin's girlfriend Linda here, who had originally been converted by Pax Terra, but was now working as a dedicated double agent for FIT?

"But never mind these machinations," Erin thought to herself. "It's time to enjoy ourselves and advance Laurie's conversion -- I've got a job to do."

"Laurie, let's get comfortable and you can dream about your babies and all your new friends at FIT who would just love to get to know you better," Erin said, leaning in to kiss the naked Laurie on the cheek, and was pleased to feel her reach up to steer her mouth towards Laurie's. The two kissed a long and lingering kiss, their bodies pressing together warmly.

Erin felt hands unbuttoning her clothes with a practiced touch, perennially nude Linda anxious to get her lover naked so that all three could really enjoy themselves. Snapping off Erin's slacks and stripping off her top, now clad only in bra and panties, Erin finally broke off her kiss with Laurie to address Linda.

"Mmm, thanks lover, would you kiss me...here?" spreading her legs for the pixie cut, waif-like double agent and her most intimate of all her lovers at FIT. Linda grinned.

"My favorite mid-day snack," she said, lying down between the brunette's slim legs and pressing her nose into the faint cleft there in the thin blue cotton of Erin's panties. "Mmm, warm and floral, kinda peachy, how do we do it?"

"I don't know," responded Erin distractedly. "Make me cum while I'm teaching Laurie how to be a good female lover." She turned back to Laurie while Linda attended to her covered pussy, soon to be exposed. She returned to Laurie's mouth, kissing her deeply, the older woman's tongue in Erin's mouth, her enthusiasm for the new pleasures of feminine love opening her to new things, and new ways of achieving pleasure.

"Sam would try to lick me down there-" Linda began.

"Say it so that it turns me on," Erin interrupted. "Say what we're going to do to each other in the dirtiest way that you possibly can -- it's the only way to free yourself of inhibition and enjoy yourself to the utmost. Not to mention, it will lead you to a higher plane of existence."

"Really?" Laurie asked. "Mm, okay. He'd try to lick my...my um, pussy and-"

"No," Erin said. "Dirtier. Hotter."

"Oh god, I don't think I can," Laurie responded, her face turning red.

"Does this help?" Erin smiled, her fingers stroking through Laurie's bush to scrape over her labia and clit.

Laurie yelped. "Oh fuck!" Erin laughed.

"Closer," she said. "What's the dirtiest name you can think of for your pussy?"

"Umm, cunt?" Laurie whispered tentatively.

"Pretty good," Erin said. "Now you need some hot verbs and adjectives to go with it. Give me some."

"Umm, eat? Lick, lap, bite, nibble? And maybe wet, hot, tight, slick, silky?"

"And now I expect you to talk to me like that now when you tell me your story," Erin said.

"Okay, Sam tried to eat my hot, fucking cunt but he was really bad. He'd run his tongue all over my swollen clit like it was a fucking pleasure button or something he just needed to push for me to cum, but it just hurt like hell..."

"Go on," Erin said, as she slid down Laurie's body, her face headed inexorably for the woman's wet pussy, while Linda adjusted herself to suit, her mouth still on Erin's snatch.

"So he -- oh god -- he'd just do it all wrong, and in retrospect -- yeah, there -- the only thing I really enjoyed was smelling myself on his face. Oh fuck...yesss...unnh...umm so I guess maybe then I might have been attracted to other women by smelling my own pussy, but I never would have admitted it then..."

Lifting her face from Laurie's pussy, Erin said, "Tell me what you want to do now that we've shown you the delights available to you." Then she returned to licking the plump, pink snatch dripping hot, sweet cum onto her tongue.

"Oh fuck...god...I want to have my pussy, my filthy hot snatch, licked by naked women. I want to lick their hot snatches, eat their holes and bite their plump, wet clits between my teeth until they scream and cum in my mouth. I want to stick my tongue into their filthy assholes and have them piss in my mouth, drink their hot piss, be their toilet, rub my cunt against theirs, feel their hot cum mix with mine, then lick it all up, suck on their hard, fat nipples and kiss their breasts...fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming, lick me there oh god cumming!!"

Laurie's body shook with pleasure, as Erin thought to herself that she'd never seen a woman run so fast from her straight life to begin enjoying other women, particularly since Laurie still hadn't been given the FIT solution, that would infect her with the virus and make her even more pliable towards the requests that Erin would soon have for her.

Linda had finally worked her body around so that her pussy was now available to Laurie to smell and eat for the first time. Erin felt no jealousy that Linda's pussy would be the first that Laurie ever tasted -- there was no jealousy, or love really, in FIT women. More of a frenzy to fuck, and cum, and fuck and cum some more, and make more and more women want to fuck and cum with women.

The three women were now in a daisy chain of Sapphic pleasure, with pixie haired Linda licking her lover Erin's hot snatch, while Laurie learned of the pleasure of Linda's pussy on her face, and Erin ate out Laurie's sweet, dripping cunt, each of the three women cumming over and over, although Laurie's pleasure would increase a dozen-fold when she was infected in just a few minutes.

Amidst the moans and sighs of the other two women, Erin lifted her cream covered face to say, "God, I need a break...how about some wine?"

The other two reluctantly removed their tongues from spasming pussies, and agreed. Linda struggled to her feet.

"I'll get it, I've got a bottle in the fridge." Of course, it would be the specific bottle that she had treated with the virus earlier.

The three lay together sipping wine, occasionally caressing one another, cupping breasts or fingering a quivering cunt. Erin listened closely to Laurie as she spoke, sensitive to changes, expected changes.

At first, Laurie inquired as to her husband. "You said I'd be leaving soon, will Sam be going with me?" Which gradually died away as more virus was consumed and more and more active in her brain to become, "When I leave, can I come back anytime I want? I'd love to be with you again," to finally, "Can I stay here with you?"

"What about your husband?" Erin asked seemingly idly, but her eyes were hooded.

"Who?" Laurie said, then laughed. "You've got him, hold onto him, I'll come back for him if I ever need him." She looked at Erin.

"Seriously. I never realized how much I dislike that crude, fumbling, smelly piece of crap. I'd love to be rid of him, to feel a soft, feminine body next to mine in bed, wake up to a woman's lovely face, feel her lips on mine, share my breath with her, caress her warm body, make her cum in my arms, taste her wet pussy..." her eyes became dreamy.

"I think she's ready," Linda laughed.

"I'll say," responded Erin, laughing herself.

Chapter 3

The three women spent the night together, sleeping and then fucking when one of them woke and began eating out one of the sleepers, who would then play with the third. But in the morning, over breakfast brought to them by a FIT initiate, they discussed Laurie's role and the reason that she had been picked out of anonymity by Erin -- not that Erin would actually tell her the one deciding factor.

"Laurie, we'd like you to help some girls to understand their feminine nature a little, er, better," Erin said after eating a small piece of cantaloupe. "Mm, sweet," she added, referring to the fruit.

"I'd love to," Laurie said, all thoughts of her husband and interest in her former marriage completely gone from her consciousness now. "Are they here?"

Erin laughed. "No, they're going to be your assignment."

"I don't understand," Laurie said.

"They are the four students that you'll be assigned to chaperone on the upcoming Girls Country, USA trip to Washington, DC in January," Linda said. "You've been a chaperone in the past, and are scheduled to do so again this year - as you know," Erin said.

"Girls Country, USA?" Laurie said. "The civic training event where teen girls role play as federal representatives? That's not for another three months..." She looked confused. "How do you know who'll even be going, or is it just going to be any random girls?"

Linda started to speak, but Erin waved her back. "There's one girl in particular that we'll want you to, um, persuade of the virtues of girl-girl love, the other girls are simply whoever happens to get the same room assignment. We don't particularly care about them."

"Which girl?" Laurie asked.

"You don't really need to know that, you'll be given the tools you'll need to complete the assignment," Linda said.

"Tools?" Laurie asked.

"Remember what we said about the wine you had last night? It made you a very special person, one who will be loyal to FIT -- you'll give these girls the same solution, and then show them how wonderful lesbian love is. Until then you'll be practicing putting it in drinks, and other aspects of your cover. The first person you'll practice on is Sam," Erin said.

"Sam?" Linda laughed. "It can't turn him into a lesbian -- can it?" Her eyes went wide.

"Of course not," Erin said. "It will kill him. You can do that, can't you?"

She was gratified to see the smile spreading across Laurie's face. "Wonderful...then I can spend all my time with other women, yes?"

"Well, first you're going to have to grieve over his untimely death attributed to a weak heart. And you'll have to keep a low public profile as far as fucking other women -- we don't want you rejected as a chaperone due to a 'low moral character,' as if women fucking women wasn't the highest and greatest pursuit of womankind." Erin had to stop herself from shouting. She believed what she had said wholeheartedly.

After ascertaining that Laurie was on board for her assignment, Erin left her in Linda's care to train and watch over and to see that, other than an unfortunate death in the family, Laurie's life was otherwise unremarkable to outside observers, like those bitches from Pax. And Linda would ensure that a constant stream of different 'repair women' visited Laurie, ostensibly to fix the things that her late husband would have repaired, but really to 'repair' her now constant, insatiable need and desire for lesbian sex.

Chapter 4

"Welcome to Girls Country, USA," Laurie said to the four girls before her. "As you know, during your week here, you'll be learning all about how government works, by serving as delegates and representatives from your state, just as your real Congresspersons do." She paused.

"My role here is to make sure that you're comfortable, that you have everything you need, and most of all, to make sure that you're safe! Your parents have entrusted you to us, and we take that responsibility very seriously. This suite is our home during this week, and you need to respect it - so clean up after yourselves, okay?"

"My name is Laurie," she continued. "And you must be Shalimar," she said to a light brown skinned girl with her hair in pretty shoulder length braids, with the ends in colorful foil tips. The girl smiled and hugged Laurie.

"Hi," she said shyly. "I'm so excited to meet everyone," she said in a soft voice. "Oh, and I'm from Detroit. That's in Michigan," she added.

"And you're Kerry, right?" Laurie said to a short, cute blonde with long, curly hair. The girl hugged Laurie.

"That's me," Kerry said in a bubbly voice. "Wow, this is nice," she said looking around. "Where are the boys?" She giggled, as did one of the other girls.

"Sorry, Kerry, no boys this week," Laurie said with a smile. "You'll have to leave them back in - Fort Lauderdale, right?"

"Yes ma'am," Kerry replied, a little chastened.

"Please, I'm Laurie to you all, and please don't be embarrassed, anybody. We're just setting the ground rules so you know what's okay."

"Now," she said stepping over to the third girl, "You're Melissa, right?" The tall, brown-haired girl smiled gracefully.

"Yes ma'am, I mean, Laurie." Looking at the other girls, she said, "I'm from Palo Alto High, in California. Palo Alto, of course."

"Thank you, Melissa," Laurie said.

"And you must be Anna," Laurie said, placing her hands lightly on the arms of a slightly awkward looking girl with light brown hair standing slumped with her eyes downcast.

"Yes, madam," the girl responded in an Eastern European accent. "Or rather I mean, Mrs. Laurie."

"Just 'Laurie' will be fine dear," Laurie said, hugging the girl and giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "Your father is the Ambassador to the United States from The Czech Republic, isn't he?"