The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie sat at Shalimar's head, directing Melissa and giving her suggestions as to how to best please the girl. Melissa was an apt pupil, licking all around the girl's plump labia, and her creamy liquids as they dripped from her small hole. Melissa's tongue ventured inside the girl, making her squirm with pleasure, particularly when Melissa's lips kissed her plumping clitoris.

"Oh god fuck yeah," Shalimar moaned. "Eat my pussy, baby, make me cum in your mouth," she whispered as her hands fell onto Melissa's head. Melissa lapped at the flowing treasure, greedily tasting the hot essence of femininity.

While Melissa ate out Shalimar's hot and tasty cunt, Laurie stripped naked again and swung her leg over Shalimar's face, so that her own excited pussy was a mere inch above the girl's face, and her delectable ass facing Melissa. "Lick my pussy," she murmured, but Shalimar had already taken the 'hint,' and was busy with her tongue running up and down Laurie's plump pussy lips.

Grunting rhythmically, Laurie rocked her cunt down onto Shalimar's face, as Shalimar's hips shook with her Melissa-induced orgasms, the girl between her legs vainly trying to keep her hips and pussy still to better eat her. As Melissa ate out the wet snatch in front of her, she moved her hand up to Laurie's bouncing ass, squeezing and feeling the fat bottom pressing down on Shalimar's boobs.

She was intrigued by the hot, sweaty crevice in between Laurie's butt cheeks, slipping her index finger deeper between them, until she came to Laurie's tightly closed anal sphincter, Coating her finger with the woman's perspiration, she slipped it into the puckered oval of her anal ring.

Laurie responded by consciously relaxing her sphincter, and Melissa's finger slipped into Laurie's dirty hole. Laurie sighed with pleasure, the combined sensation of a teenage girl's tongue inside her snatch, and another girl's finger wriggling inside her ass more pleasure than she could handle, cumming wildly and even squirting a little over Shalimar's face, nearly drowning the girl in her pleasure fluid.

The two teens and the thirty-three year old woman slid over each other in a hot, sweaty wriggling mass, cumming again and again in each other's arms, kissing and caressing one another to continued, pulsing pleasure unlike anything the two teens, at least, had ever experienced and sealing forever their attraction to other women.

Chapter 8

Meanwhile, Kerry and Anna on the other bed were up to their own tricks. They, too began by simply lying together, enjoying the pleasurable sensation of having a girl's warm, soft body pressed against their own, soft girl lips enthusiastically on their own, just being girls in lust if not in love.

Gradually their hands migrated down to each other's aching, hungry pussies, slipping fingers under light flimsy fabric to find wet slits anxious for sweet caresses. Stroking fingertips along hairy labia, teasingly touching sensitive pink clits, dipping inside hot, wet, silky pussies, the girls came over and over, and then relaxed in each other's arms, watching the threesome in the next bed, murmuring endearments.

"I'd like to do that to you," Kerry whispered to Anna, as she watched Melissa licking the hot pussy on her face.

"I'd love that - but I want to do you, too, at the same time," Anna said fiercely, cumming at the thought of eating Kerry's pussy. Kerry squirmed with pleasure at the thought of having a girl's mouth on her cunt, licking her to madness, while she inhaled another girl's pussy perfume, and lapped up her sweet nectar.

"Get on top," Kerry whispered, the two girls quickly removing their little bits of clothing, and a naughty thought already taking seed in her brain and pussy. Anna rolled over on top of the blonde, but with her head at Kerry's knees, and her own knees by Kerry's head. Then the two girls slid together until each had a pink, wet pussy in front of her, at her mouth. It seemed that the girls needed no instruction, as the scent of a woman's pussy is usually enough to set another woman's mouth watering.

They began licking each other, learning from what felt good to them to apply to the other, quickly building each other to orgasm after orgasm, their bodies quivering with hot jolts of ecstatic electricity.

"Fuck fuck fuck," mumbled Kerry into Anna's wet snatch. "So fucking good, your pussy's so hot and wet and tastes and smells fantastic! I could live happily in your pussy, except I don't think I'd fit."

Both girls giggled. Anna answered, "I never knew that another girl could be such heaven! I love licking you, dear Kerry, I'd love to eat you up, especially your dear, sweet little pussy, so wet for me!"

The girls continued pleasuring each other, neither willing to ever let the pleasure stop. Their sighs and moans competed with those from across the room, the ecstatic cries of the four teenaged vixens and their older lesbian mentor making a song of sapphic pleasures, the room strong with the smell of five hot, excited pussies.

Anna rose up from her prone position on Kerry's body. "I have to go pee," she apologized, reluctantly lifting up.

"Wait," cried Kerry, as the naughty seed inside her germinated. "Stay here."

"But I'll burst," Anna laughed. "You wouldn't want me to pee on you, would you?"

"Yes...I would," Kerry moaned, her fingers between her legs as she contemplated what she was asking for.

"Sit on my face," she commanded Anna, in a voice that brooked no protest. Anna shrugged, the thought of peeing on her new girlfriend beginning to excite her, too.

Kerry had never considered the pleasure that someone else's pee might bring her, until today and until Shalimar had peed on her hand. When Shalimar had licked the pee on her fingers, Kerry had become so excited by the thought that she knew it was only a matter of time before she would feel - and taste - another girl's hot, golden urine.

Anna knelt above Kerry's cute face, her hips perhaps six inches away, looking inquiringly at her lover.

"Now relax yourself," Kerry said, taking a breath. "And pee."

"Really?" Anna asked, her fingers stroking her labia as her excitement grew. Kerry's hand was in her own crotch too, stroking herself.

"Yeah, pee in my mouth. I want to taste your piss." Anna smiled, then closed her eyes and concentrated.

At first nothing happened, then Anna let out a fart, and both girls giggled. The other three women stopped their lovemaking to watch, fascinated. Anna got a serious look on her face, and closed her eyes again.

"It's hard," she moaned. "My pussy is so shy." Just as she said this, a few dribbles of golden liquid dripped out of her slit and fell on Kerry's chin. Kerry licked at it with her tongue, savoring the flavor of the girl's concentrated urine.

"It tastes salty, but it smells so good," she moaned, her fingers frantic on her clit, her hips shaking. A harder spurt of hot piss shot out onto Kerry's face, and she moaned again, cumming wildly at her degradation, submission and lust. She opened her mouth, clearly desirous of more of Anna's hot piss, swallowing the girl's deep amber fluid, gasping and moaning with the deepest pleasure she'd ever experienced, a girl's piss for her to drink and swallow.

Anna finally let loose her bladder, her hot urine squirting straight into Kerry's open and willing mouth, then over her face, into her blonde hair wetting it completely, then onto her breasts and upper body, golden droplets of girl pee on every part of her upper body. Kerry was moaning and shaking, her fingers a rapid blur as she frigged herself to cum after cum after cum. Anna joining her in her pleasure, cumming just from degrading and pissing on her submissive new lover.

With a squeal, Anna lay down on Kerry's soaking wet body, naked breasts to breasts, kissing and licking the teen's face and lips, swallowing some of the saved urine from Kerry's mouth, sharing her naughty drink. With all of this, urine was still coursing from Anna's bladder onto Kerry's pussy and clit, as they matched up again, kissing each other deeply and excitedly.

Anna's piss hitting against her clit, then running down her slit to her ass, kept Kerry's orgasms going a bit longer, but eventually all good things must come to an end, and the two piss soaked lovers lay quietly, dozing, as did the three in the other bed. There was a small price to be paid later to the hotel for damaging the bed, but Laurie had been given carte blanche to succeed in this lesbian FIT seduction, and to all appearances it was a complete success. Laurie thought that Erin would be pleased with her, and perhaps allow Laurie to lick her hot snatch.

The girls very much enjoyed their week at Girls Country, USA, though they were forced to confine their hot and passionate evenings with each other, until they were contacted by their new "sponsors" back home at some time in the future.

Chapter 9

"So it went well?" Erin Rider asked Laurie back in the FIT offices, after the completion of the Girl Country, USA activities. "Shame about your husband, by the way... "

Laurie laughed. "I can't thank you enough for changing my view of things," Laurie said. "And getting rid of the man was terrific, thank you."

"And the girls enjoyed being converted?" Erin asked the woman. "Oh fuck...yess, Linda, so good..." The dark-haired girl between her legs didn't even look up, as Erin's wet pussy was far more interesting than the conversation.

Laurie scratched her own crotch distractedly, hoping that she'd be invited to join in. "Yes, I gave them their doses of virus, it worked perfectly. Those girls were amazing, and I think they'll be wonderful additions to FIT."

"I'm mainly interested in just one of them, for future operations," Erin said. "Oh fuck." She shivered with pleasure. "Thanks Laurie, you can go."

Chapter 10

"So, it went well?" Beth Chapman asked Sloane Gamble, as they lay in bed together.

"Yeah, our mole in the FIT office on Long Island switched out our virus for theirs. Their new agent, a Laurie Blandings, recent widow-" here Sloane looked at Beth, who frowned, "-didn't notice any difference and gave it to the girls. From all accounts they had a wonderful time...becoming converts to Pax Terra, even if no one realizes it yet. In a couple of months though, we can move the plan along," Sloane smiled.

"So, at least that went well."

"I hope your other operations go as well too, baby," Beth said, kissing her partner and giving her the look that said so much. The two women snuggled down for a night of mutual ecstasy.

Chapter 11

Erin Rider left the FIT office in Levittown late that night and drove her car, a restored Mustang, farther out on Long Island towards her home in Suffolk County, near the Eastern tip of the Island. She had turned off the main road onto a lonely, darkened side road when she felt her car bumped viciously from behind by something, and forced into a ditch. Before she knew what was happening, her driver's side window smashed in, and a hard blow to her head made her see stars, followed by a vast, inky blackness.

###