The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann smiled. "I never imagined that I would ever experience marriage, or a honeymoon, and now you tell me that every moment will be just that? Where do I sign up?" She giggled.

"Oh, you are most assuredly already signed up, my dear," Carla laughed, and then lingeringly kissed Ann's warm cheek. "Now, will you attend to my still hungry pussy, and I have a little surprise for you..."

Ann squealed like a young girl on her birthday, and the two arranged themselves, with Ann lying on her stomach between Carla's slim thighs, her face above the girl's lovely pink pussy as she began to tease and to taste her angel, licking up the blonde's copious, hot cream as it flowed from her slit and down her inner thighs, a sort of fountain of youth for the older and formerly quite dowdy lab technician. No longer, though!

She suddenly felt a moderate weight descend on her body from behind, a person, small in size and weight lying on her, warm breath on the back of her neck, and soft, non-threatening feminine voice whispering, "I will bring you more pleasure, young Ann, from one woman to another."

Ann felt the fleshy, warm protuberance between her thighs, unexpected from another female. Instead of alarm, though, she felt secure, sure that this mysterious second lover would do her no harm, but only bring her joy as Carla had done.

"Yes, continue eating out my cunt, darling," Carla coaxed. "Ariel is here to bring you pleasure, too."

Ann felt her ass cheeks parted and a momentary coolness there. She thought that the tight, hot crevice between her ass cheeks must have been flooded with her own cream and Carla's saliva as they made oral love before. Then she felt the roughness of a small tongue lapping into that dark crevice, licking up both fluids avidly and insinuating itself deeper and deeper within.

The old Ann from before time certainly would not have allowed any woman to even see her private, intimate opening there, much less taste it, nor had she ever experienced any man of the few that she knew who was interested in licking and kissing it, but she was both accepting and pleasured by her mysterious second female lover's attentions there.

Her bottom found itself climbing higher and higher to receive more attention, with Ann surprised that any secondary sexual area could be as receptive and reactive as her clitoris, but the deeper that Ariel's tongue went inside her tight, hot valley, the more that Ann wanted, even desired it.

"God," she moaned into Carla's hot and wet swamp of pleasure, "lick my ass you fucking sweet cunt." Both women with her chuckled. Ann was definitely becoming a changed person.

Ariel's tongue was familiar with the geography of the female anus, swabbing along the soft, puckered ridges that lined it, each swish of her tongue along the sensitive flesh sending sweet tingles of delight throughout Ann's body, as each swish of her own tongue along a plump, smooth vaginal lip or into satiny, wet heat between those lips pleasured both her and Carla.

The tongue teasing her ass became even more adventurous, inserting inside that puckered nether hole, and Ann had no concern for the rightness or propriety of another woman's wet, slithering tongue inside her asshole. If Ariel decided to do it, then it was of itself right.

"Oh god, Ariel...fuck my ass like that with your sweet, hot tongue, I'm cumming, cumming," she moaned, her thighs pressing together to quench the ineffable sweetness bloating her clitoris. Already counting her orgasms since Carla, and now Ariel had come into her life in the dozens, Ann desired hundreds more.

Ariel dedicated herself to thrusting her tongue deep inside Ann's asshole, each thrust far more rewarding than ever any man's cock had been in her pussy - and she had never allowed those dangling horrors inside her ass - but now she perhaps regretted her prior reluctance to allow carnal exploration of her nether opening - let us face it, the filthy hole where her shit would pour out, stinking and dirty, but which now seemed to her to be a holy source of constant pleasure, and she knew that she would soon explore other women's dirty holes with great interest and pleasure herself.

Her ass high in the air, her position begging for attention at her anus, even as her face remained in Carla's lap enjoying the blonde's feminine delights, Ann was disappointed to feel the end to Ariel's oral massage of her anal passage. But her disappointment was replaced by a quick apprehension, and then a sense of trust, as she felt the blunt head of Ariel's strap on cock - the one that she had felt when Ariel first touched her - fit itself to the wet and slippery notch of her sphincter.

"Relax your sphincter," Ariel cooed, "so that I can fuck your ass as no man ever could...to bring you a different kind of pleasure, submission to another woman." Ann felt a lewd pleasure at being a fuck toy for a woman to use as she chose, and consciously did as ordered, her anus relaxing, the cock head quickly filling her opening, and then her rectum.

The feeling was like that of shitting, but in reverse, with the sense of fullness increasing rather than decreasing, but then becoming exactly the act of defecation, as the fat cock withdrew from her tight passage. She felt a strange sense of loss as it left her, as though Ariel's cock had been her constant companion throughout life, and she must now, finally, make do without.

Imagine her joy then, when once again the thick fullness of the female penis filled her once again, and the two women settled into the age old rhythm of the fuck, long stroking her way inside her lesbian lover, Ariel was an expert cockswoman, each stroke bringing pleasure and delight of a different sort than Ann had ever before encountered - but no less pleasing.

Ann's perceptions, her very senses, were betraying her, sounds becoming smells, tastes becoming sights.

She could feel Ariel's grunting and her own, hear the tremors in both women's bodies, as the nub of Ariel's strap on rubbed on her clit when she pushed in, and her own animal response when the thick, hard shaft expanded her rectum, unwillingly each time through - until her body rejoiced in the intrusion into her bowels. The thick, dark smell of shit became a soft melody in her ears.

"God fuck fuck fuck!" Ann exclaimed, or similar words, each time the wave of discomfort and pain at her ass was followed by a quick orgasm, her thighs weak with the rhythmic pain and pleasure, her ass thrusting back, begging for more. Ann had never dreamed of the extreme pleasures to be found in her vagina and clitoris - imagine her awe at finding equal pleasure from her anus and rectum. Her hot cream flooded down the insides of her thighs, streaming thick sheets of her excitement and pleasure down her legs to her knees.

Her orgasms were shorter, but more intense than her previous ones with Carla, and Ann rode them happily, moaning and slobbering her uncontrollable flow of saliva into the pool of hot, creamy flesh that was Carla's crotch, her own unending orgasms nothing new, but always anticipated and welcome.

Her face attempted to burrow inside Carla's own wet and dripping pussy, her nose slipping from wet slit up to the girl's small pink pearl of a clit, making her jerk in startled ecstasy, then back into the swampy pool of cum. Carla's hot liquid filling Ann's nostrils, her deep fragrance suffusing Ann's being, fruity, musky hot scent becoming her universe.

It seemed to Ann that they had left even the fantasy meadow that she had first perceived, now floating through a gentle, warm womb of peach flavored amniotic fluid, three women fucking each other inside of another woman's welcoming, safe and comforting uterus, the ultimate in all female existence, and Ann never wanted that to stop.

In spite of that ultimate lesbian pleasure of a universe of a womb, Ann's consciousness returned to the meadow, and her physical fucking.

Ann imagined the scene the three women made there, out on that picnic blanket in a grassy field of her dreams, or imagination, or perhaps actually magically transported: Carla on her back flat, her legs spread wide, seeking ultimate pleasure from Ann's mouth, Ann with her face planted firmly between slim thighs, tongue lapping at flowing cream, plump and sensitive labia as lips kissed feminine smoothness over and again, ass high in the air, by position begging to be fucked deep inside her forbidden opening in the lewdest and most obscene ways possible, as a yet unseen - by Ann- petite young woman knelt behind and fucked her long and thick shaft into Ann's yielding, compliant ass.

That very picture of obscenity, pornographic and filthy, an affront to every standard of human decency, brought Ann to yet more orgasms, her degradation and disgrace complete, her focus now and forever to be on pleasure with other women. It would not be necessary for Ann to actually be with another woman in real life to be a dedicated servant of FIT - this dream, such as it was, had been enough to bring the lonely lab technician at Beginnings Fertility Clinic into the warm and comforting embrace of all her present and future sisters of Females Inherit Terra.

The next morning, Ann woke up, understandably still fatigued from her experiences of the night - and lifetime - before, but refreshed in a way that she could not have described to anyone, but which every woman of FIT would completely understand. She herself understood perfectly how she could help to ensure that every female who ever came into contact with Beginnings Fertility Clinic would go away a dedicated servant of Sappho.

And as for her online conversations with the other participants at Bridgetalk.com, she would never think of any Geoffrey the bridge playing Englishman again. As a matter of fact, she would never think of any man ever again.

Chapter 5

Thérèse at down heavily in her favorite chair and looked at Eric Mason, a trusted coworker.

"That's the story, so far," she said, her brow wrinkled. "Lihua has disappeared and there's no explanation. Even more, her roommate Leslie and the roommate's boyfriend, a guy named Brian, have also disappeared." She looked at the handsome man across from her.

"After you asked me, I checked in with some contacts at the NYPD," Eric said, "and there is nothing - nothing at all." He looked down at his glass of beer. "It's almost like they're covering something up too - or else they were never contacted in the first place."

"What's your next step?" Eric asked, taking a sip of his beer, a Resin from Sixpoint Brewery.

"I'm going to try to find out more at work - at Beginnings," she corrected herself. "I have a strong suspicion that the explanation for Lihua's - and the others' - disappearance can be found there. And I think I'm going to start with Samantha, the receptionist, she's been acting very strangely." She hesitated, and then added, "Along with some of the other women."

"Oh?" Eric said.

"I walked into the ladies room the other day, and I heard moaning coming from one of the stalls. I hesitated, thinking that someone might be hurt. But soon enough I figured it out, someone was having an orgasm."

"Yeah?" Eric grinned.

"Yes," Thérèse replied. "As a matter of fact, a couple of them. And it's not funny." She looked at him. "I hung around in a storage room down the hall from the women's restroom to see who came out afterward. It was Samantha and one of the lab techs, a mousy woman named Ann."

"Sounds like someone we should invite over...you aren't going back on my suggestion, are you? You did say that you were curious about what it would be like..."

"No, no," Thérèse replied slowly, then smiling. "I'm willing to try a threesome with you, I can be curious about it, too...but if I'm right about Samantha, I don't think it would be something good - for you. You might disappear too, along with me."

"No problem," Eric said. "Once we get this thing at Beginnings cleared up, we can hit the sack. I've got just the girl in mind."

"Focus, tiger," Thérèse smiled, thoughts whirling through her brain. "As long as it wasn't a female from Beginnings," she thought.

Chapter 6

Thérèse was surprised to see Samantha at her office door. She had been thinking over some excuse to go see the receptionist and engage her in conversation, and now she was at her office instead. "She must be a mind reader," Thérèse thought.

"Hi, Samantha, what's going on?" Thérèse said, smiling. "Come on in, take a seat."

"Well, I had two important reasons to come and see you," the cute blonde said, taking her seat across from Thérèse's desk. "First, I wanted to offer you a cup of my special blend of chai, I discovered it the other day and I wanted to share it with the other women in the office. I really think it's fabulous, and I hope you enjoy it. It's really turning heads."

"Thanks," Thérèse replied, accepting the proffered mug of tea. She looked at it, smelled it, and said, "Oh, it smells wonderful." She set the mug down on her desk and said, "It's still a little hot. I'm going to let it cool down a little."

Hiding the look of disappointment on her face, Samantha replied, "Yes, it's good hot or cold."

"And the other thing?" Thérèse said.

"I beg your pardon?" Samantha replied.

"You said that there were two important reasons for you to come here..."

"Oh yes!" Samantha replied. "I was wondering if you had found out anything about Lihua's disappearance...she and I used to talk quite a bit, as you know, she'd cover the front desk when I wasn't around, so we had that in common..."

"Well, I nosed around a bit," said Thérèse , toying with the mug, "but I didn't find out anything definitive." She picked up the mug and brought it to her lips, then put it back on the desk. "What kinds of things did you two talk about?" Thérèse asked, her eyes tracking Samantha's changing facial expressions.

"Oh, just normal stuff," Samantha said. "She told me how she and her roommate didn't get along at all and were probably going to split. I never saw Lihua away from work, and I never met her roommate...do you think that..."

"Think what?" Thérèse asked, curious about where Samantha was steering her.

"Do you think that they were...involved? And just decided to run off together?"

"Hmm, well perhaps, though you just said that they didn't get along."

"Well, you know, maybe it's like how you can't stand someone and then all of a sudden find out that you love them?" She had a kind of half smile on her face.

"Has that ever happened to you, Samantha?" Thérèse asked gently.

"Well, kind of," she replied, her eyes steady on Thérèse's now. "I can see where someone could completely change their point of view...towards someone, I mean...and it could be very sudden..." She looked at the clock on the wall.

"Oops, I have to get back to the reception desk...should I take the mug?"

"Oh, sorry, I forgot about this," Thérèse said, staring at the contents. "I suppose I should at least taste it and tell you what I think, right?"

Samantha didn't say anything, but a smile was born on her face and grew as Thérèse brought the mug to her lips and began to taste the chai, a small, tentative swallow at first, then larger and more enthusiastic gulps following.

"There," Thérèse said, wiping a dribble of liquid from her lower lip, noticing Samantha's eyes now focused there. "It would have been rude not to finish once I started, and it does have a very beguiling taste...thank you for the tea, Samantha."

"It was my pleasure," Samantha said. "You were the last woman at Beginnings to try it, and everyone else has liked it," she said with a smirk as she rose to leave. "So, it's unanimous among the women of Beginnings."

Chapter 7

"Thérèse , this is Eva, from my office," Eric said. The two young women were clothed in pants and blouse each, and Eric in dress slacks and long sleeved dress shirt. They were set to go out together to dinner, and if all were in agreement, would return to Eric's apartment with him.

The conversation during dinner was lively and tinged with intrigue and seduction. It seemed that all three had been curious about a threesome at some point in their lives, and Eric's enthusiasm for the idea, as well as his personality and striking good looks, had persuaded his girlfriend and co-worker to go along with the arrangement.

They returned to his nicely appointed home, their interest and excitement high from anticipation.

"We all know why we're here," said the attractive young redhead, Eva. "Thérèse , you're still in, right?" She knew that Thérèse was married, but she had assured her partners for the evening that a one-time thing was okay with Andy, her spouse.

Eva approached the black-haired woman who stood transfixed, seemingly lost in thought, and then took Thérèse in her arms, slowly, their breasts coming together tenderly, their lips coming together even more tenderly, warm and soft pressure at first, then a joint gravity between them turning the contact into a kiss.

Thérèse felt a curious tension slowly dissolve inside her at the touch of another woman's lips on hers, a small sigh of what she could not deny was pleasure at the feel of a woman's body on hers. The almost unexpected touch of a third person, Eric's strong arms as his lips pressed against each woman's neck and ear, reminded her of why they were there.

"Eric, I don't quite know how this works," Thérèse admitted,

"Let me, um, coordinate okay?" Eric said, looking at both women and seeing ready agreement in their slight nods. The brunette and the redhead looked at each other appraisingly, and seemed to like what they saw.

"Eva, would you make Thérèse more comfortable?" Apparently Eva was experienced in such affairs. She kissed Thérèse and smiled.

"Just between us girls, okay?" she said to Thérèse . "It's easier and before you know it, we'll all be having a great time. Thérèse smiled gratefully back at her.

Eva began unbuttoning Thérèse's blouse, her fair skin revealing itself as the girl's slim fingers nimbly undid each small button. Thérèse could feel her heartbeat become more rapid as Eva's fingers descended lower, and Thérèse watched Eva looking at her body, then transferred her own focus to Eva's body, her full breasts, larger than Thérèse's, her nipples erect through the jersey fabric of her top, with Eva obviously not wearing a bra. Thérèse's pulse quickened as she imagined what Eva might look like with her top off, and then realized that she would see that and more.

As he watched the two women getting to know each other, Eric stood back, slowly unbuttoning his own dress shirt, his tan chest with his light thatch of curly black hairs exposed. With his shirt undone, he stripped it off and tossed it on a chair, then unbuckled and removed his belt, followed by pants. His boxer shorts tented out, his 8" dick very aware of its surroundings and the pleasures it expected to receive soon. He squeezed his groin muscles, a sweet feeling of pleasure coursing through his dick as he did.

Eva and Thérèse , meanwhile, worked on their own arrangement. They both understood that pretty much anything they did together was likely to make Eric happy, so their playing for an extended time with each other, bringing their own readiness to a level equal to Eric's seemed like a win-win...er -win.

"Just follow my lead, honey," Eva said. "I've been with girls before, and I've been in a couple of threesomes, so I can make sure we all have fun...but just concentrate on enjoying yourself."

Thérèse shyly asked, "Are you a lesbian?"

Eva laughed. "As delicious as girls are, I sometimes like some dick, I guess I'm bi, huh?" She shrugged.

Thérèse laughed and said, "That sounds good to me." Eva slowly pulled Thérèse's blouse down off her shoulders, exposing her smooth, creamy shoulders, kissing them softly as she did.