The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly, well done," cooed Thérèse. "You are a good girl. And what do good girls get to eat?"

Samantha had an absent look on her face, at a loss to answer. "Umm, cake?" she replied.

"Grow up, you little fool," Thérèse growled. "My cunt is wet and hot, I'm itching to wrap my thighs around your head and cum in your mouth as you lick me. Does that give you a clue?"

"Oh fuck, God yes, I'm dying to eat your pussy, Thérèse. I've been cumming nonstop since we left the office. Please let me eat you, please make me cum, I need to fucking cum!"

"Stupid cunt, I'll let you eat my hole when I'm satisfied that you're not an idiot. FIT doesn't want idiots. Understand? Now go lie on the bed, on your stomach, with your hot little ass up high for me." She pushed the blonde in the direction of the bedroom, smiling slightly as the naked girl stumbled off.

She followed Samantha, taking her time, thinking about the information that Samantha had disclosed. She had no idea where these colleges were, or their status, but it seemed to indicate that Lihua was still alive. Why was she 'disappeared' at all? Was she resistant to FIT's conversion? Thérèse had never heard of any woman resisting the infection of either FIT or Pax Terra.

When she got to the bedroom, the naked girl was positioned exactly as she had ordered. "She's certainly obedient to authority, especially FIT authority - or what she thinks is FIT authority," Thérèse thought.

"What a good little pussy," Thérèse murmured, so that Samantha could hear. Predictably, her right hand was between her thighs, strumming her vulva. Thérèse could hardly blame her, she too was cumming just looking at the nude little slut. She put her hand possessively on Samantha's plump, naked ass, her fingers slipping in between her smooth ass cheeks, feeling the girl's heat and moisture at her anus.

"You've done well," Thérèse said, watching as Samantha preened at the compliment. The blonde squealed, though, when Thérèse began spanking her, but her hand stayed at her pussy, strumming herself faster and harder, her bottom shaking with the depth and frequency of her orgasms, her mouth growing slack, stray words spilling out of her mouth as she lost control.

Samantha began to piss herself as she lost control, a trickle, then a stream of hot, salty urine running down one leg, soaking into the mattress as massive orgasms swallowed her up, moaning and shaking with the intensity of her lesbian lust storm.

Thérèse envied her the pleasure that Samantha must be enduring. "She's become an evil little bitch for FIT," she reminded herself, "but she's still a woman. I bet that she's never quite reached this peak before." Thérèse's index finger burrowed into the notch of Samantha's anal sphincter.

"I can't wait to be inside of you here," she said for Samantha's benefit. All Samantha could do at this point was to moan and shake, finally collapsing onto the wet mattress.

"Remind me again, how did you infect the other women at Beginnings?" Thérèse said. "We want to use your method at other places because you did so well. Was it in the tea?"

"No, no, I followed Erin's instructions exactly, I swear!" the girl gasped, fearing and hoping for another spanking...or worse.

"And remind me what those were?" Thérèse growled, her hand tapping at Samantha's warm, soft ass, which rebounded upward slightly at each touch of Thérèse's hand against it.

"I put it in the hand sanitizer dispenser in the ladies restroom," she quavered. She looked up at Thérèse, putting on a sly expression. "And then I had the idea to tell the women to always use sanitizer so that we wouldn't spread infections."

"That's a good girl, Samantha," Thérèse said. "Roll over. and, uh, move over on the mattress." The stupid fuck was going to cost Pax Terra for a new mattress. She lay next to the naked blonde, Samantha's nipples still stiff with excitement. She toyed with the girl's breasts and leaned in and kissed her soft, wet lips.

"God, what a loss," Thérèse thought. "If she had been converted by Pax instead of the evil bitches at FIT, Samantha would be a fuck favorite at the local Pax office in New Jersey."

To Samantha, she said, "You did well, we're very proud of you, but what I am doing with you is top secret, far above even Erin Rider's level, do you understand?" Samantha nodded uncertainly. "You must never speak of our conversations, or what we do, to anyone. If you do well, you're going to enjoy your punishment very much, understand?"

Samantha shivered, and smiled and nodded, her thighs pressed together as she came.

"Yes ma'am," she responded verbally, her eyes hopeful. "What else are you going to do to me?"

"You'll find out, you slutty bitch," Thérèse responded, her threatening tone and words making Samantha very happy.

"Now, one more thing," Thérèse said. Samantha responded alertly, conditioned now to believe that Thérèse was a top official of FIT.

"Yes, ma'am?" she said, smiling.

"You put the solution where? In the glycerol?"

"Yes ma'am, just as Erin told me to," Samantha responded. It hadn't been difficult for Thérèse to guess that - it was where Pax put their own virus solution when infecting sperm at fertility centers that they had taken over. Now it was a simple matter of surreptitiously throwing out the FIT glycerol and replacing it with Pax's. A FIT infection center would be used to further Pax's ends, and with any luck FIT wouldn't figure it out for a couple of months or years.

She could imagine the expression on that bitch Erin Rider's face in the best case scenario, with the girls produced by Beginnings turning into Pax converts at age 18 or so. "I'd love to be around for that," Thérèse thought.

The reality was, though, as fierce as the war between FIT and Pax was, Thérèse would be dead long before that time came. There was no real "war" with men, Thérèse thought - that was a rout and a slaughter, with virtually no men aware that they were being removed and systematically replaced with lesbian women. The real war was the one her organization, Pax Terra was fighting with the completely immoral women of FIT.

"At least we don't actively try to kill men," Thérèse thought, "rather we're willing to just let them die out naturally. These bitches at FIT go around killing them, though."

"I'm so proud of you, Samantha," Thérèse said, kissing the young girl deeply and passionately, now finally allowing her own orgasmically sapphic nature to take her over. Resisting her natural impulses to fuck was extremely energy intensive, and these undercover assignments were a drain on Thérèse. "Andy, I'm coming home soon," she thought.

But for now, she had to reinforce Samantha's dedication to the character she was playing, and might as well enjoy it. She stood up and quickly removed her clothes, her body slim but nicely curved at her full breasts and ass. Samantha's eyes lit up as Thérèse got more and more naked, smiling when her clothes were on the floor.

"Fuck me," Samantha murmured happily. Thérèse laid down next to Samantha again, taking the girl's warm, soft body in her arms, kissing her and the girl responded, wriggling with pleasure and delight. Their hands roamed all over each other's body, pinching and caressing, massaging and teasing, each girl trembling as ecstasy coursed through their bodies and minds unceasingly.

Thérèse's fingers were busy at Samantha's sopping wet snatch, the girl gasping as Thérèse fingered her deep inside, alternating with softly pinching her swollen, plump clitoris. Samantha yelped and pulled away each time, then burrowed in even closer to Thérèse as her reflexive flinch at the sharp pain in her clit was replaced by a wave of pleasure in the same area.

Samantha's kisses became sloppy as her mind wandered, lost in pleasure and deep and passionate ecstasy. Thérèse loved this stage of lovemaking, when her partner just totally lost control - even if her partner was the enemy. Making other women cum, and of course coming herself, were the greatest pleasures possible for her, in her work.

The two women slid into a 69, each with her mouth at the other's hot, wet cunt, licking and lapping at the delicious feast before them. Samantha's snatch reeked of her urine as well as her cum, but Thérèse wasn't turned off at all, she enjoyed most every smell and taste that a woman could produce - every smell and taste...

The two enjoyed the pleasure and joy of having another woman eating them out, until they returned to a head to head embrace again. "I'm going to fuck your sweet little ass now," Thérèse whispered to Samantha. The girl was totally compliant and subservient.

"Okay," she said. "Please."

"Get on your hands and knees, cunt," Thérèse said. Samantha did as ordered, and Thérèse slipped her face in between Samantha's cute butt cheeks, her finger on the blonde's tight, sweet anal notch. She separated her hot, moist ass cheeks and immediately dove in, inhaling the earthy scent of Samantha's asshole, her tongue licking inside her hole, and as Thérèse spit copious amounts of saliva there, it filled her crevice, dripping down her thighs.

Thérèse slipped one finger inside Samantha's anus fairly easily, then moved to two, as Samantha grunted, but accepted the second finger. Thérèse stroked Samantha's pussy as the fingers of her other hand fucked her anally, now progressing to three fingers. Samantha moaned, and shivered both in pain and pleasure, but whispered, "Yes, oh yessss. fuck meee..."

Finally, Thérèse folded her fingers into a fist, then forced it quickly through Samantha's sphincter, knowing that would be the most painful step. Samantha pushed her face into the piss-soaked mattress and screamed, but didn't resist or move away. Thérèse then slowly began fist fucking in and out of Samantha's hot little ass, the blonde receptionist pushing back with her buttocks as she tried to swallow more and more of Thérèse's fist, then arm deep inside her.

Samantha's orgasms were nearly convulsions at this point, her body shaking, saliva dripping uncontrollably from her slack mouth, her pussy drooling down her inner thighs. "Godfuckfuckcummingfuckmeee," Samantha murmured, completely lost in her ultimate pleasure, being ass fucked and fisted by another woman.

Finally though, it was even too much for the insatiable young lesbian, and she collapsed on the bed. Thérèse took her in her arms and the two slept for hours. When they both slowly came awake, it was dark outside, and they kissed fondly.

"It looks like we're going to have to split," Thérèse said, "but first I have something for you - to remember this, and to remember who is your mistress."

Samantha looked eager, but said nothing, only awaited further instruction.

"Lie on your back."

"Ooh, the bed's cold," Samantha remarked, but lay in the piss spot. Thérèse straddled Samantha's face, looming above her.

"Lick my pussy - after I gift you," she said, then slowly released the contents of her full bladder on the cute young girl's face. "Drink my piss."

Samantha did her best to swallow all of Thérèse's hot, amber pee, but much of it ran down her face and joined her own piss in the abused mattress. Still, Thérèse was impressed at how much of her urine Samantha was able to take in her open mouth and swallow.

"Well done," Thérèse commented approvingly when the last of her golden fluid had splashed onto her face. "Now lick my pussy." Samantha eagerly attacked the hot, pink slit before her, her tongue and lips expertly exciting the older woman. Both Thérèse and Samantha moaned with pleasure, Samantha with her own fingers deep inside her twat, and Thérèse with Samantha's mouth intimately attached to her vagina, labia and clit.

As all good things must come to an end, even Thérèse and Samantha had finally had enough - mainly because they were hungry. They showered together, again enjoying the slick, soapy feel of each other's body, then redressed and left for dinner at a Brooklyn diner.

Thérèse felt that she could at last return home after completing her task, and with Samantha as an unwitting ally. Beginnings had been converted from a FIT facility into one operating on behalf of Pax Terra, unbeknownst to FIT, and Thérèse had more information on the whereabouts of Lihua and possibly her roommate, for investigation by other Pax Terra agents.

"Now I can go home," Thérèse thought, "to Andy and Billings."

Chapter 10

"Hi, sweetheart," Thérèse said as she set the bag of groceries on the kitchen counter. "I got the stuff you wanted. Chimichurri, right?"

"Yeah," replied Andy, her spouse. "You will absolutely love it on the skirt steak I got from the butcher. And the coals are hot and ready on the grill."

"Well, you're the carnivore in the family. I'm just a gentle omnivore...a little meat...a little vegetables...loads and loads of pastries..." she grinned as Andy moved in and gave her a kiss, long and passionate.

"I love you so much, Thérèse ."

"I love you, too," Thérèse replied. "Um, sex tonight?"

"Why would tonight be different from every other night you're home?" Andy asked.

"You know how much I adore the way you lick my pussy for hours," Thérèse said.

"What, no praise for the skill I use in fucking your tight little hole with my fat cock?" Andy replied, grinning. Thérèse stood on tiptoe and gave her partner a lingering kiss.

"I'll give you everything you want, sweetheart," she said, unbuttoning the top buttons of her blouse seductively, then teasingly making her way to the bedroom, turning occasionally to watch Andy follow, looking hungry. The two fell into bed, with the meal forgotten for the next hour.

"Oh fuck, I missed that," Thérèse sighed afterward. She patted Andy's chest.

"And I really missed these," she added, leaning over and taking Andy's nipples between her lips and sucking gently, as she gently squeezed the woman's large breasts.

"Do you want to get us started again?" Andy, a short-haired blonde said. "A couple of dozen orgasms for each of us weren't enough? You're so greedy," she teased Thérèse . "You know, being converted by Pax Terra was the best thing that ever happened to me."

"God, yes, me too!" the raven-haired woman replied. "And I praise Pax Terra every time you make me cum, for bringing us together." Andy looked at her.

"So tell me how the infiltration went at Beginnings," she said, concern for her wife's welfare showing in her eyes.

Thérèse sighed. "We never had a chance to stop or prevent the conversions of all the employees there into FIT drones, it had already started when I got there. Fucking Erin Rider had it done pretty smoothly, by having her first convert, Samantha Crowder put the virus solution into the containers of hand sanitizer in the ladies restroom, but nowhere else. That way there weren't a bunch of men suddenly having heart attacks, which would have drawn attention."

"She didn't put it in the chai? I thought that was her go to method of infecting women." Andy smiled.

"She's learning...and changing up her methods," Thérèse responded. "For instance, she infected the girl Samantha at Beginnings with body spray - Samantha even told me so herself."

"Speaking of Samantha, what about the girl who disappeared? She was one of the reasons you infiltrated Beginnings, wasn't she?"

"No, not actually. We were concerned about rumors that FIT was going to use it as a factory to turn expectant mothers and their female offspring into FIT members through infected sperm cooling agents. It was hardly an original idea, as we at Pax have been doing it ourselves for years. And I was successful in throwing out their infected glycerol and using our own."

"If the mothers don't inadvertently give the scam away, FIT will be converting their clients to Pax Terra members and may not discover their mistake until the daughters conceived there become sexually active. But you asked about Lihua, the vanished employee..."

"That was just something that I stumbled across. I forwarded what little I discovered about that to Sloan Gamble, and her group in Philadelphia is going to follow up on it. I have a feeling it might be something big, it looks like they were moved to an abandoned college in Virginia, either Sweet Briar or one called Dominion College."

"Oh, and remember that threesome I had with Eric from the Pax Terra cover office and his girlfriend?" Thérèse asked.

"Yeah," Andy said. "You had me wet with that story."

"Oh, what doesn't get you wet?" Thérèse said.

"Well, stories with guys in them generally don't," Andy pointed out.

"Okay, okay, before I forget. Remember how I said that Eva, his girlfriend, was bi?"

"Yeah..." Andy replied.

When Thérèse didn't say anything, Andy added, "...and thus would be resistant to infection from either FIT's or Pax's solution and so the three of you could fuck and she wouldn't be turned into a lesbian by your saliva or cum..." she waited, but Thérèse was still silent.

When Thérèse still didn't say anything, Andy finished her thought, "...and it turns out she wasn't strictly bi, only thought she was, and now she's a Pax lesbian because you infected her! Oh my god, Thérèse! Poor Eric."

"Yeah, poor Eric just wanted a night of fun with his girlfriend - heck, he was going to ask her to marry him - and now she wants nothing to do with him. There is a bright side, though..."

"What's that?" asked Andy.

"She's dating his sister."

"Oh god..."

"And she wants to see me again...and meet you, too."

"Really..." responded Andy, intrigued. "She sounds pretty cute, and I adore redheads..."

Andy laughed, and then Thérèse laughed and said, "Enough of the news of the day. Now, tell me more about how you're going to fuck me tonight."

###