The Depraved Dykes of FIT - Book 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you've got a little muscle there, baby, that's nice to find in another girl," Eva cooed, as Thérèse let her head hang back slightly, exposing her throat to Eva's mouth. Eva lingered, though, at Thérèse's shoulders and arms, kissing them, as her hands instead went to Thérèse's throat, her fingernails scratching Thérèse's smooth flesh there.

Thérèse sighed with the unexpected pleasure, and felt small tremors of delight course through her pelvis and thighs from Eva's attentions to her upper body.

"Yeah...so nice," moaned Thérèse , as her own hand went to Eva's breast, cupping and molding it, then squeezing Eva's hard nipple between thumb and forefinger, and twisting it slightly. Eva gasped, the action unexpected, but the pleasure much appreciated.

"Fuck...god, where'd you learn that?" Eva moaned, rapidly pulling Thérèse to her, the two women's breasts mashing together hard, their mouths meeting fiercely. There was an extraordinary amount of passion in Thérèse's response, startling her, but she soon adjusted, and the two women's tongues were busily swapping saliva, hot and fluid, from mouth to mouth, making the three people in the room think of other hot and wet openings yet to be teased and filled.

Eric had all of his clothes off, watching the two sexy women become more and more enthralled with each other, and stroking his hard cock, his fingers loosely fisted as they slid up and down his hot and hard shaft. "Fuck, this is alright," he thought as he watched the two women who had most interested him - it was like a fulfillment of his most fervent wish to see his co-worker and the woman he intended to marry one day going at it.

The two women were still deep within their passionate kiss. Eva had thrust her hand down the back of Thérèse's jeans, her hand encountering no resistance, only smooth, full and round warm and soft woman's ass, and no panties to be found.

On feeling the redhead so aggressively and familiarly attack her extremely sensitive - and admittedly receptive - ass, Thérèse copied Eva in slipping her hand down the back of her jersey slacks, the soft fabric molding to the back of her hand as her fingers and palm skated down the rounded curves of her sweet, hot ass globes.

"Fuck, I love someone playing with my ass," Eva murmured, "And it being another girl is so much better..." She mashed her lips to Thérèse's, the two women becoming deeply immersed in each other.

Their cooing was like music to Eric, and he decided to speed up their disrobing. Thérèse had her back to the bed, with Eva between Thérèse and him, her ass in his face. He reached between them and unhooked the hook and eye at Eva's front, her slacks immediately dropping around her feet, baring Thérèse's hand as well as Eva's cute round ass.

"I'd have never thought that Thérèse could get into it like that," he thought "...nice to see."

Both Thérèse and Eva giggled into each other's mouth, as Thérèse murmured, "My turn," reaching down with her free hand.

"Allow me," Eva whispered back, her own free hand expertly unbuttoning the copper rivet at the top of Thérèse's jeans. Being a thicker and rougher material, they only fell a little way down her thighs, but Eric gallantly offered to pull them down all the way and help Thérèse out of them, since he was already on his knees freeing Thérèse's feet, and I suppose in payment, kissing Eva's sweet ass, so tempting and right in front of him.

Eric eventually had both women free of the last of their clothes, save Thérèse's bra. Eva attended to that quickly, and soon both women were completely nude and standing in each other's loose embrace.

"Do you like what you see, Eric?" asked Eva. As she spoke, her fingers slipped inside the piss hole of his boxers, familiarly curling around the warm, smooth shaft of his penis, lightly stroking him.

"Oh fuck yes," he responded, paralyzed momentarily with the pleasure of a woman's long, slim fingers holding his cock so perfectly. "You two get on the bed and keep on kissing. There's a lot of pussy and ass I want to get to first thing." Eva and Thérèse complied, lying side by side facing each other on the bed as Eric began kissing his way up Eva's legs, starting at her toes. It didn't take him long to get to her pussy - Thérèse was surprised at how fast he went - and began licking Eva's bare pussy.

Her hips writhed with pleasure as he licked his way deep inside her cunt, and he showed his familiarity with the female body and response by only carefully licking around her clit, aware that she would be sensitive there. As she kissed Thérèse , she felt her own response building. The two women had hit it off nicely all evening, feeling a special bond and trust early on, and as such there was a good chance that Eva might be able to come more than once.

She was a little baffled though, by the constant tremors that ran through Thérèse as they continued kissing, almost as though she were coming, again and again. But that was ridiculous, no woman could come that many times and remain sane - it must be shivers of nervousness. She slipped her hand down between Thérèse's thighs, and was shocked at the amount of hot, creamy liquid almost literally flowing from her slit, onto her thigh.

"God, she really gets into it!" Eva thought. "Baby, are you excited?" she whispered to Thérèse .

Thérèse just kissed her back, and said, "It's nice. Keep touching me."

The two women continued kissing, their hands randomly touching and caressing the other's breast, pussy and ass, until the combination of soft girl caresses and Eric's tongue inside her slit brought Eva to a growing, burbling orgasm, tendrils of pleasure flowing through her from almost every spot on her body, intense delight filling her mind and paralyzing her for a minute.

Eric sensed her climax and slowed his licking of Eva's pussy, pausing to look up between her thighs and breasts to watch the expressions passing over her face as she came...and came again. "Oh fuck...oh fuck...fuck fuck fuck," Eva breathed as she came down from her sexual high.

"God, that was amazing," she finished. Thérèse giggled.

"Your turn," Eric said, looking at Thérèse's equally bare, but far shinier pussy. "Holy shit," he said, "you're a fucking deluge."

"Don't...I'm embarrassed about it," Thérèse demurred.

"Don't be," he said. "That's one beautiful pussy. It even smells like peaches." He was about to dive in, pussy licking being one of his favorite things, when Eva said, "Let Thérèse and I take care of you, now." She looked at Thérèse , who nodded.

"Lie on your back," Eva instructed him, which immediately made him look like an old time sailing ship with just one, giant mast. Both women giggled again.

Eva said, "Why don't you sit on his face and I'll play with his cock."

Thérèse said, "That's a plan I could get behind." She crawled up Eric's trim, muscled body and swung her right leg over him, placing her pussy, glistening and wet only inches in front of his face.

"Okay, lift up your hips and move forward a little bit," he instructed Thérèse . When she did, it was easy for him to position her right above him so that he could reach up and start licking at the bottom of her opening, near her perineum, and lap his way up along her labia and inside her snatch, almost overwhelmed by the quantity of her hot cream, but appreciative too of its wonderfully exciting flavor and freshness.

Meanwhile, Eva began stroking his thick, hard ram with her fingers, from the base with its small, well trimmed bush of curly pubes, up along the pink circumcised shaft, up to the helmet shaped head, a darker red than the rest and with a wet slit in its center. Then she leaned down, taking the fat head of his dick between her lips, lightly sucking on it as her fingers continued stroking.

Eric groaned. Between perhaps the finest cunt he'd ever had the pleasure of eating perched on his face, and the perfect handjob and blowjob that Eva was giving him, he was afraid that he'd get off far too early. Making a tough decision, he murmured around Thérèse's pussy lips, "Eva, you're doing too good of a job, hold off...please!"

He could continue to lick that perfect pussy, and hopefully hold off from cumming too soon. He had to wet his wick in at least one of these girls tonight, or he'd never hear the end of it. He continued licking Thérèse, thrusting his tongue inside her, and she rewarded him with fresh flows of her excited response. And damn if it didn't feel as though she was cumming every time he did!

Eva moved around, her lower body by Eric's head, raised up as Thérèse was, and brought her lips to Thérèse's, the two attractive young women kissing again. Their mouths came together as though designed to be part of a one-of-a-kind pair, perfectly matched, breathing in sync, even heart beats seemingly matched.

Eva felt an overwhelming delight course through her as she slowly let Thérèse's mouth make love to hers, the brunette's saliva filling Eva's mouth, almost like a man cumming there, but of course far less messy and tasting wonderfully of fruit. She shivered with the complete joy of her orgasm, surprised by it but pleased that another woman's kisses could have such an effect on her.

Her bisexuality had been a random thing, she had never actively sought out other women, only enjoying them when the opportunity presented itself, but her interests were inclining toward investing more effort into finding other interested women in the future, if the experience was going to be anything like this.

"Fuck," Eric moaned. He realized he wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer, his cock was already twitching and leaking pre-cum, from the excitement of eating the sweetest and wettest pussy he'd ever encountered, combined with his awareness that both women were more than ready to cum, and indeed, if he didn't know better, he could swear that they were both cumming already!

"God, I can't hold off much longer, you're the hottest fucking women I've ever met," he gasped.

Eva and Thérèse broke their kiss and giggled. "We could have told you that before we started, right Thérèse?" Eva said.

"Yup, there aren't two hotter women on the planet," Thérèse laughed. "You got luckier than you deserved, Eric."

"Don't I know it," Eric agreed. "How about I fuck you, Eva? And Thérèse why don't you-"

"She can sit on my face!" Eva exclaimed quickly, making Thérèse and Eric laugh.

"Well alright," Thérèse said. "I can't turn down a request like that."

The three arranged themselves on the bed, with Eva on her back, Eric lying between her legs, and Thérèse facing the head board, her still flowing pussy above Eva's pretty face. In that position, obviously each would receive stimulation, with Thérèse having the added advantage of having Eric randomly kissing her hot and naked ass as he fucked Eva.

Each settled into their most comfortable position, with Eric holding his stiff cock between thumb and forefinger, notching it into Eva's very wet and hot, though tight, vaginal opening, taking the first few strokes slowly until he was coated with her now abundant cream, as well as allowing her snatch to adjust to its girth, her pussy lining firmly and wetly gripping his smooth cock with her satiny lining. Both grunted with pleasure from their intimate joining.

Meanwhile, Thérèse's hips and Eva's face found their most advantageous positions, the brunette's hot slit visibly oozing clear liquid, saliva-like but more viscous and fruity, onto the lower half of Eva's face, her cheeks, lips and chin coated in a glistening coat of cum, like a glaze of ice on tree bark after an ice storm.

"Mmm," Eva cooed. "Give me your hot cunt," she demanded of the cute woman looming above her. Thérèse happily complied, lowering her plump labia on either side of Eva's mouth and nose, as the redhead eagerly began munching her carpet. Well, okay, there wasn't actually any "carpet," but you know...

Thérèse held her breasts with both hands, lightly pinching her nipples, hot twinges of pleasure shooting through her body as she felt the pain from her breasts and the sheer streaking pleasure from her pussy combine to form a potent mix of sexual delight.

"Fuck...fuck, yeah...oh fuck, I'm cumming, cumming!" Thérèse moaned to her bedmates. To be sure, she had indeed been cumming all evening, this was just a far more intense orgasm than the others. As she did, and spurred on by her exclamations, both Eva and Eric did too, Eva's body contracting in intense paroxysms of sensual delight, storms of pleasure coursing through her lower body and centered on her clitoris.

Eric's orgasm was unlike theirs, of course, but consisted of an intense gush of concentrated pleasure starting at his balls, gathering and streaming through his dick like water through a hydrant blasting at high pressure, his semen shooting deep inside Eva's hot and silky pussy so hard that she could feel its intensity, even in spite of her own distractive orgasms.

The three now-lovers writhed in pleasure, the sweet tension far more intense for two of them than they'd ever experienced before, the third finding the experience quite pleasurable but who would find future orgasms with others even more memorable. Still, it would be safe to say that all were satisfied.

They slowly relaxed and soon fell into a three way embrace, and then to a deep sleep.

Chapter 8

A week later, Alexandra Neuwes sat facing a married couple, a husband and wife in their early thirties, an apologetic look on her face. They were expensively dressed, the wife wearing a designer maternity outfit, though it was still early in their pregnancy.

"I'm so sorry to have to tell you this," she said. "But in our medical opinion - that of our doctors - your best course of action would be to terminate the pregnancy." She waited for the response that she knew was coming.

"But why? Our obstetrician says that everything with the pregnancy is coming along as expected." The look on the face of the wife was calm, but the expression on her husband's face showed alarm.

"Yes, I understand," Alexandra murmured. "Your doctor would of course be concerned with the progress of the process - the pregnancy, rather - and generally with your health and that of the product of conception" - the woman across from her winced - "but we have monitored the, uh, embryo and based on our experience, this pregnancy would eventually terminate itself resulting in possible effects such as a future inability for you to have children at all." She paused.

"You'd be much better off ending this and starting over. We would waive all costs to you in the interest of ensuring that your next baby would be healthy, and happy..." Alexandra said, but not voicing her last thought, "...and female." It was so distracting trying to persuade these people of the necessity of aborting their male offspring while enjoying orgasms seated behind her desk.

"When the day comes that every pregnancy is that of someone destined to grow up to be a lesbian and member of FIT, this distasteful necessity of terminating male embryos would no longer be necessary," she thought.

"Well, we'll have to talk about it," the husband responded.

Alexandra felt confident that his wife would have the final say - after all, she too had been infected with the FIT virus when she received her intrauterine insemination, and was slowly coming to the realization that both her husband and any male offspring were not going to be beneficial to the existence of a FIT society.

"Please do," Alexandra said, rising, "and if you come to agree with our diagnosis, we'll make all the arrangements on your behalf." Looking at the bewildered husband who was staring at his wife, confused, she added, "Remember, there's no cost whatsoever to you both if you agree."

He opened his mouth as if to say something, then looked at his wife, who already had a cryptic half smile on her face, and closed it, saying nothing. Alexandra saw them out.

"I hope that Erin will see me tonight," she thought. "After dealing with several of these stupid husbands, I could use a good fucking...and Erin is so good." Alexandra pictured the young girl fucking her with a massive strap on while pretty Samantha Crowder sat on her face, and shivered in pleasure.

Chapter 9

"Hi, Samantha," Thérèse said, as she approached the young blonde behind the receptionist's desk. "You look especially nice today."

"Oh gosh, thank you," Samantha replied, smiling widely. "I try to look nice for work."

"Well, you really succeeded. Honestly, for some reason it just brightens my day to see you there every day, looking so beautiful, and, I don't know...just amazing," Thérèse said, almost shyly.

"Oh, thanks. I really like your look, is that Ann Taylor?" Samantha's eyes were up and down Thérèse's body.

"Yes...say, would you like to go shopping with me this afternoon? I think you've been such an asset to the Clinic that you deserve a little time to relax. And I can have a junior accountant cover for you...it's too bad we still haven't heard anything from Lihua."

"I'd love that," Samantha replied, her eyes alight. "What time?"

"Right after lunch, say 1 o'clock?" answered Thérèse. "That will give us plenty of time...and if you don't mind, we could make a side trip, I have to pick up something at the extended stay residence I'm at. Would that be okay?"

Apparently that certainly would be okay with Samantha. "Oh god, yes," she replied.

During the taxi ride to Thérèse's hotel, the two women sat very close to each other in the back. Samantha didn't object, and judging by how many times the swarthy driver checked his rearview mirror, he didn't object either.

Not even when the two women kissed several times, in a long and lingering way.

As soon as they entered, Thérèse pushed Samantha against the wall, holding her hands above her head and kissing her again, forcefully. "Yess," Samantha breathed, after another long kiss.

"Do whatever you want to me," Samantha begged. Thérèse smiled.

"Of course, baby," she said. "Take you clothes off."

When the girl hesitated," Thérèse yelled, "NOW!"

Samantha rushed to pull off her clothes, then hesitated, looking for a place to lay her blouse.

"ON THE FLOOR, SLUT!" Thérèse commanded. Samantha laid it on the floor, then hurried to undo her skirt and shimmy it off her hips, leaving her in bra, panty hose and panties.

"ALL OF IT!" Samantha finished undressing, and although her face showed fear, her right hand was between her thighs, caressing her shaved mons, her plump labia and around her clit.

"That's more like it," Thérèse cooed, approaching the young blonde as a drill sergeant might, full of menace. She walked around the girl, the fingers of her right hand trailing at Samantha's midsection as she circled her, nails tracing over smooth, beautiful skin. Samantha shivered in fear and anticipation, her orgasms, while small and minor, were nonstop.

Thérèse grabbed a handful of the cute receptionist's long, blonde hair and jerked her head backwards, the girl's eyes rolling like those of a horse spooked by a gunshot.

"Very pretty," Thérèse commented. "But let's see how intelligent you are. Do you think you are smart enough to be entrusted with secrets, baby?"

"Oh yes, I promise, I can keep secrets," the young girl quavered, torn between fear and lust. Her thighs shook, her climaxes becoming stronger, and she was almost unable to continue standing.

"We're thinking of where the best place is for Lihua. Where do you think she should be so that we're safe?" Thérèse's face was no more than an inch from Samantha's. She could even smell the faint peach scent of Samantha's fear sweat and lust sweat.

The girl turned her head slightly and looked at Thérèse, confused. "Is it because we changed it from Sweet Briar College, to Dominion College?"