The Depravity Files

Story Info
Becca watches some disturbing media files on her birthday.
5.3k words
4.45
17.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's another of my 'horror' style mind control stories. I hope you enjoy! All characters are over eighteen.

***

I stepped into my family home and turned on the lights.

No-one leapt out from behind the couch. No sudden shouts, no calls of 'Happy Birthday.' No cake, no presents. I stood in an empty room. I frowned and reached for my phone, opened my messenger app and stared at the message within.

Tracey: Happy birthday Becca! Go home to go get your birthday surprise!

There was a new message below that.

Tracey: Go and check the laptop. Start with Tracey3.

I lowered the phone and walked into the living room. My stepfather's laptop was set up on the couch, the screen open. It had been linked to the TV, bathing the room in a digital glow.

I put down her bag and stared at the laptop. This was...well, I wasn't sure what it was. When my best friend had hinted at a surprise for my eighteenth birthday- something exiting, something I'd remember for the rest of her life- I'd allowed my imagination a little in the way of indulgence. Nightclubs, a trip out of town, something. A surprise party at the very least.

Instead; nothing. No Tracey, no mother, no older sister. None of my other friends. Not even my stepfather. Nothing but the laptop and the TV.

Sighing, I examined the laptop. I knew it well enough by now; Dan (I'd grudgingly moved on to calling him by his first name a few years back) was always on it, working from home on...well, that was something of a mystery. I knew he was an archaeologist by training but his work seemed to be in the private sector. Certainly he wasn't linked to any colleges or universities.

I glanced up at the statue that sat atop the living room bookcase. It was squat and dark, made from some glossy black stone. Dan had come back home with the statue and- from what I could gather- a rather impressive paycheck. The paycheck had gone into paying off the mortgage and a family trip to France; the statue had ended up atop the bookcase. It depicted a man, fat and squat and possessing of a swollen, erect penis that was almost comically big. Its black eyes gleamed with leering arrogance and it seemed to have the most amazing ability to stare at me whenever I entered the room.

I hated it.

I sighed and turned back to the laptop. I touched the mousepad and the image on the TV changed to a simple file registry. There were dozens of what looked to be media files, the files named along the lines of:

Tracey1

Stacey5

Pamela10

...what the hell?

I knew most of these names. My mother. My sister. My friend. Was this some sort of game? A puzzle I was meant to solve? I searched through the list of names and found Tracey3.

I clicked the file and the file played. The TV flickered to life.

***

Tracey sat on her bed. I looked at the friend I'd always seen as a sister- more of a sister than Maria ever had been- and took in the sight. Tracey was slim. She was pretty, her features more cute than beautiful, with grey-blue eyes and wavy chestnut hair. Her skin was pale, with a smattering of freckled adorning her shoulders.

Those grey-blue eyes stared at the camera with the quiet despair of a captured animal. My best friend wore only a bra and panties, and her hands clasped together, fingers tightly linked. She shivered. "Please don't."

A voice spoke from behind the camera. "Say your name."

"I don't know why you want me to-"

"Tell me your name. Tell it to the camera."

"I-"

"Do it."

She closed her eyes, her shoulders shaking for a moment. Then she took in a deep breath and said, "Tracey. My name is Tracey Ulton."

"How old are you?"

"Eight-eighteen." She looked up at the person behind the camera. "Please, could we just-"

"Shhh." The voice sounded achingly familiar. "What happened a week ago?"

"I came over. I, uh...I wanted to...to see Becca. But she wasn't there. But you were. And then you..."

She turns and her shoulders shake. When she looks up again I saw the glint of tears in her eyes.

There was movement. Someone moved onto the screen, stepping next to Tracey. I felt a shiver of shock as I recognised the man.

Dan.

Dan, the big, goof who had married my mother; Dan, who mumbled and looked off into the distance during family dinners. Dan, who could politely be described as strange and more easily be described as a massive, embarrassing dork who was too odd to properly hate.

Dan, who reached up and cupped Tracey's chin without hesitation, who spoke with a force that I did not recognise, who's eyes burned with a strange light I had never seen with anyone living. He spoke softly, gently and with a strange absolute certainty. "And then what happened?"

"You...you...seduced me."

"No."

"You did, you..."

"What did I really do?"

Tracey shuddered afresh, trying to escape his grip; but despite the pudginess of Dan's arm she did not budge. "Please..."

"Say it."

"You...you..." her eyes closed and she swallowed. "You raped me," she spat out.

The screen suddenly flared with static, the image growing hazy for a half-second before the disruption faded. When it cleared something had changed. Tracey still sat on the bed half naked, Dan still towered over her; he still gripped her chin. But eyes that burned with shame were now blinking in confusion, confusion and something else; something hot and soft and hazy. She let out a long, ragged sigh as Dan murmured, "Good girl. Say it again."

"You...you raped me." But there was no force behind the words anymore; no anger and certainly no pain. She said it again, as though tasting the words. "You raped me."

"And?"

"And I...it was..."

"What was it like?"

"Don't make me say it."

"What was it like?"

She muttered something under her breath.

"Louder."

Fresh tears welled in Tracey's eyes. "It was wonderful! I loved it! I loved it!"

There was a fresh split-second burst of static. When it had cleared Dan's hand was away from her chin. Tracey had slumped over, her hair covering her face in a curtain. She moaned, her body shuddering and then whispered, "God help me, I love it."

"And then..."

She looked up at him, her breath coming hard and fast. "I- I didn't tell anyone. Not Becca, not the police. I- I didn't know what to think. How to act."

"Mmmph." Dan reached down and then, with a swift, sure motion, unhooked her bra. I stared as my best friends small, perky tits were bared for the camera. Her breathing sped up and she licked her lips, as my stepfather leant down to cup one of her small, soft mounds. "And then what?"

"I uh...I came over to your place. Two days later."

"Oh? To talk to Becca? To talk to my wife?"

"No." There was no mistaking the husky tone in her voice, the way she looked at her rapist. "No, I came back when I knew they wouldn't be there." He gently pinched her nipple and she moaned loudly, eyes closing in pleasure. "I wanted to see you. To confront you."

"The truth." Both hands where now playing with her breasts, massaging and squeezing. "Tell me."

"I needed you to fuck me!" She writhed in his grasp, moaning and gasping as she said, "I wanted you to rape me again!"

"And I did. Right on this bed." He chuckled. "Very good. Good girl. Good little slut."

I shuddered in horror and Tracey beamed, as though the ugly, crude names were sweet terms of endearment. She licked her lips again as he took his hands off her breasts and began to undo his belt. I watched in horror as his pulled down his pants and then his cock flopped out.

It was... it as a monster.

Huge and veined and angry red, with a huge bulbous head. More than his voice, more than his certainty, more than the terrifying deeds he was admitting to- boasting about- I couldn't square that grossly masculine abomination of a penis with the friendly idiot that hummed along to Disney films. It struck Tracey on the cheek but instead of flinching she leant into its touch, sighing with dazed pleasure as she rubbed it along her cheek.

Dan said, "One more thing to ask, little slut. And then...then I'm going to fuck you a third time. I want to you tell the camera the answer. Are you ready?"

"Yes," she said, gazing up at the man with a hideous expression of worship.

"Who do you belong to?"

Tracey stopped. She blinked rapidly even as the head of that massive cock left a trail of pre-cum along her lower cheek. She closed her eyes and I could see the struggle, the girl she was and the girl her stepfather had- somehow- turned her into, both of them battling for my friend's soul.

Tracey opened her eyes.

"I belong", she said, "to Sudak."

My stepfather's hands closed around her head and pushed her forward.

I watched, tears in my eyes, as my best friend slid Dan's cock into her mouth, her lips split wide open, her eyes closed in pleasure. She bobbed back and forth along that enormous erection, jaw nearly distended as she slobbered and licked. Dan's hands touched the back of her head and without the slightest hesitation my friend, the girl who used to blush when she confessed her crushes, pushed her head forward until half the length of the massive cock was taken.

There was a few seconds as Tracey willingly- willingly- chocked and gurgled on Dan's cock, tears streaming down her cheeks, drool slobbering down her chin to drip on her breasts; and then he slowly slid out of her mouth. She gasped, smiling through the tears, beaming up at him like a kid who'd gotten everything she wanted at Christmas. He reached down to run his hands through her hair, a sick parody of a loving father and doting daughter.

"Take off your panties. Show the camera your cunt."

A hot, mad laugh escaped my lips; Dan, the foul-mouthed porn star.

And his co-star, Tracey the barely legal slut. Who slithered out of her panties and, smiling, spread her legs wide to reveal a puffy, sopping set of outer lips. She smiled at the camera- at me- as my stepfather maneuverer her over on my bed until she sat on her hands and knees, facing the camera, small breasts hanging down. He took off his pants and shirt, revealing a body for more muscular and solid than the fat, wobbly man I remembered. He lined up behind her and then murmured something into her ear.

"Praise Sudak," she said and then-

He thrust that massive erection deep into her.

Her face was towards the camera and I saw the way her lips made an o-shape, the way her eyes widened, the way her body shook as she took his length. He thrust into her with fast, brutal strokes, and I saw his face twist and contort until there was nothing of my stepfather- nothing human- in those dark, merciless eyes. Tracey began to chant between moans and screams, that same mad phrase over and over again-

"Praise Sudak. Praise Sudak. Praise Sudak!"

The screen began to distort again; micro-bursts of static that pulsed with every thrust. Tracey went wild, the chant turning into meaningless babble, her arms loosing their strength, her eyes rolling up; she collapsed as my- the monster that looked like my stepfather- fucked her like a rag doll. This obscene despoilment of my friend kept up until she gave one last desperate scream, the screen breaking out into more static while she collapsed. Dan withdrew that massive length- cum shooting out to splatter down onto her ass, her back- and strode over to the camera. He leant down and smiled into the lens.

***

The screen went dark as the file ended. I sat on the couch, my heart pounding, my head whirling.

Why?

That was, oddly enough, what I fixed on. Not how, for all that I couldn't link the two people on the camera to my goofy stepdad and cheerful friend. Not what, for all that what I saw didn't make any sense. No. It was why.

Why show me this? Why now, like this? I loved Tracey- loved her like a sister, loved her in a way that felt solid and safe and secure. Tracey was the one I came to with my worries, my fears, my dark secrets and desperate moments of loss. I had known her ten years and she'd never broken faith with me. Not once.

Not until now with this...travesty. This sick, perverted video file. Tracey wouldn't fuck my stepfather. She wouldn't cheat on my Mom like that, a woman she respected and admired. She wouldn't tape it. She wouldn't show it to me like this, with a text and a fake surprise birthday party; in a way designed to hurt me in the worst way possible. Tracey wouldn't do that to her worst enemy, let alone her only friend.

A chime from my phone. I looked down and read another message.

Tracey: It will all make sense, Becca.

Tracey: Watch more files. Search for them until you find the right file. Then you will understand.

There was a love-heart emoji after the message, from the girl who'd done...who's done...

I didn't want to watch more files of her. I wanted to call her and scream at her, to demand that she explain. I didn't want to spend another moment with this home porn marathon she'd somehow thought was appropriate. I rang the phone.

Nothing. She wasn't picking up. I thought about getting up, driving around to her place and slapping her senseless until she gave answers. I looked around, and my gaze fell on that ridiculous statue; ugly and fat and painfully masculine.

I blinked and then turned back to the computer. Watch the files? Fine. I'd watch one more than and then I'd go and deliver hell onto the cheating she-bitch who'd replaced my friend.

I scrolled down through the files, looking at the names. Mom was on there. A dozen files.

Had...had my stepfather been videotaping sex with my Mom? Had it been secret? Or else, had the two of them...

Wait. I scrolled down further and saw one of the files marked PamelaandTracey2.

Oh, shit.

I clicked on the file.

***

The camera focused on Tracey, squatting between my stepfather's legs. She grinned up at the camera and displayed her naked body, letting one of her hands cup a breast while the other ran along Dan's immense length. "Hello Daddy. Thank you for inviting me over again."

I flinched at the name as he said, "Have you been a good girl?"

"Yes," she said, pausing to lick loving at his cockhead, "So good. I've been praying like you asked me to. I've been whispering into my sister's ear about you. She's curious. I think she's ready."

I shuddered. Maria? Maria was a no-nonsense college girl with a steady boyfriend and zero tolerance for players. There was no way I could ever see her doing anything with- with this utter creep my stepfather turned out to be.

(But, some ugly part of me thought, wasn't that what you thought about Tracey?)

Dan laughed and said, "Then you have been a good girl. And good girls get rewarded, don't they?" He reached across to touch her cheek and there was a burst of angry static from the screen. When it cleared she'd swooned, like she'd just been offered an engagement ring instead of being treated to like a dog. I shuddered at the genuine love in her eyes as she murmured, "Thank you so much, Daddy."

"I think it would be nice if Mummy came in and helped me with the reward. What do you say?"

Tracey squealed like a schoolgirl. "I would love it! I would love it so much!"

The camera moved up to focus on someone walking through my parent's bedroom doorway and my breath stopped in my throat.

It was my mother.

It was my mother naked, her black hair curling around her shoulders, her large breasts full and heavy, a wicked smile playing on her lips. Between her legs thrust a black plastic dildo, the end jiggling and dancing as she sauntered in.

Dan wasn't cheating on her. She was a part of this. She was...she was...

I watched as Tracey licked her lips, her eyes rooted on Mother's massive fake erection. "Oh, thank you. Mommy, you look so nice. Are you going to use that on me?"

Mom...mom laughed a low, throaty chuckle I'd never heard from her before, and then leant forward to stroke Tracey's hair. "My precious little girl. My princess."

Princess. That was her name for me. That was what she would call me when I was upset, when I was sick.

And she was- she was saying it to that, that little slut with my stepfather's pre-cum on her lips.

Pre-cum she must have tasted as Tracey rose to join Mom in a deep, searing kiss, both women moaning as their hands explored each other. They turned to face the camera and my stepfather said, "Ladies. Remember. Who do you belong to?"

"Sudak," said Tracey.

"Sudak," said Mom, idly cupping my best friend's breast. "Praise Sudak."

"Good. Now it's time to reward your little princess, don't you think?"

Mom laughed and shoved Tracey onto my parent's bed. She took the strap-on dido and placed the length of it against Tracey's cunt while my stepfather watched. "So wet," she said. "My little Princess is such a slut, isn't she? Tell me sweety," she continued in that sickeningly-fake parody of motherly concern, "would you like your Mommy to be gentle?"

"Oh Mommy," Tracey murmured, "No. Please be rough. Please fuck me like- ugh!"

Mom slid the length of the strap-on into my friend's cunt with a sudden burst of violence. She began to thrust while she clutched at Tracey's hips hard enough that I knew she was going to leave bruises. Tracey moaned and thrust back, the two of them coupling with a frenzied, depraved energy. Movement from the camera as Dan got up and slowly walked towards them. "Praise Sudak," he said. "Praise Sudak with your thoughts and actions."

"Praise him," Mom panted as she fucked my friend, "Praise him-" Dan's hand touched her shoulder and there was another burst of static, long and bad enough to drown everything out. When it cleared she was bent over, drooling and grunting, her hips still thrusting in spasmic movements. A moment later he reached across to pinch Tracey's nipples.

"Praise Sudak with your body and mind."

Another burst of static and when it cleared Tracey as screaming herself hoarse, her hips jerking, breasts heaving. She screamed until Mom swept down to kiss her, lips melding together as they pressed against each other's bodies -

***

I stopped the video. There was another fifteen minutes left of this filth. Fifteen minutes more than I wanted to see.

I scanned through the names. Stephanie. Tracey's sister had made three videos. Dana. Mom's old friend had made four. And two with...with her daughter, Tabitha.

I clicked on the link. There was Dana, mother's gym buddy. Tall and red-haired, still fit and firm despite everything. Dressed up in slinky underwear that showed off her toned body.

A girl knelt shivering in the middle of an unknown living room. If her mother was beautiful she was pretty, with her mother's red hair and an hourglass body. She was dressed in jeans and shirt and looked up at the camera- at Dan- with undisguised fear. "What are you doing to me?"

Her mother knelt down, murmuring into her daughter's ear. "Shhh, my pretty," Dana said. "Soon you'll understand. Soon you'll praise Sudak."

"I don't understand..." the girl murmured as her mother gently lay her hands on her shoulders. "I don't want to-"

Dan's hand reached down and gently stroked her cheek. The screen shivered with static and the girl sagged, whimpering. Her mother continued to speak. "You don't need to be afraid, my sweet. You're going to love this. You're going to love him."

"What do you... what do I..." Her eyes went wide and she froze like a deer in the headlights as Dan's cock, hard and ready, came into view. Her mother lifted her up and coaxed her over, murmuring soft words into her ears as Dan loomed over her. Dan's hand reached up to grasp her hair, lightly pushing her forward until her lips touched the tip of his cock. The screen flared afresh with static and then Tabitha sighed, letting the cock-head slither between her lips.

12