The Depravity Files

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my good baby," said her mother, a wicked grin on her lips as her daughter sucked Dan's cock. "That's perfect. Keep going..."

I closed the file and opened the second shared file. Daughter knelt between her mother's legs, lapping away without the slightest shred of embarrassment or hesitation. Her mother dug her fingers into her hair and pressed down hard, moaning like a cheap whore while her own daughter pleasured her. She made eye contact with the camera. "Praise Sudak," she moaned. "Praise him."

"Praise Sudak," her daughter echoed her as she looked up, her mother's desire coating her lips.

***

Mother and daughter. Together. Turned into...into sluts. Were they like this in front of him? Where they- were they still like this when they weren't on camera, when they were alone in the house?

I shuddered and kept on looking. More and more names cropped up. Cheryl, a mutual friend. One video. Sam, from swim team. Two videos, one with Tracey. A Debbie, who I eventually recognised as one of Dan's work colleagues. I had met her at Dan and Mom's wedding. She'd made three videos with him.

There must be near twenty women in these videos. Nearly a hundred overall. How long had he been doing this?

I saw another video. MayaandAngie2.

No way. Angie was gay and hated men with a passion. Maya was a member of the purity club and hated pre-marital sex with just as much passion. And they hated each other way more than that.

I clicked on the file.

It was them. Naked- Maya's pale, slim body pressed against Angie's voluptuous curves, the two of them smiling at the camera. And around their necks a pair of collars- the sort you'd put on a dog, with chains leading away, clasped by some invisible hand.

Dan's voice spoke from behind the camera. "How are my two slaves?"

They curled against each other, hands roaming each other's bodies. "Wonderful," breathed Angie as Maya left a trail of kisses down her neck. "So good."

"What about your homework?"

Maya looked up, her eyes smouldering. "We worship Sudak every chance we get."

Angie giggled. "Maya's always sneaking over to my house to study. We pleasure each other in His name for hours, master. I've taught her so many wonderful, naughty things."

"What about your parents?"

"Mom doesn't know any better. Dad..." Angie grinned. "I caught him looking once."

"Good. Maya, you will seduce him the next time you come over. Give him your body; do anything he wants. Get him away from the house, and then, when he is busy...then I will visit your mother, Angie. And I will show her how to worship Sudak."

"We obey, master," moaned the girl who used to pray in the middle of class. "As you wish."

"Praise Sudak," whispered Maya, one hand sliding between Angie's legs. "Praise him with your heart and soul."

"Now," Dan murmured, "come here." And he jerked on their leads. In an instant both girls crawled forward, eyes shining. They both moved to lick and kiss and suck on his immense erection, sighing as he pushed them closer. Their hands explored each other's bodies even as they worshiped his cock.

Minutes past as the lesbian-former lesbian- and the president of the purity club took turns to take his enormous erection into their mouths. Suddenly Dan reached down and murmured, "Good slaves." A moment later cum- huge amounts of cum, a river of the stuff- shot out to cover their faces, their bodies. The screen filled with static for several seconds; when the video returned, both girls lay whimpering in each other arms as Dan continued to pump cum over their semi-conscious bodies, splattering them with his seed.

Reached down he picked Maya up and pushed her down, spreading her legs. She grinned at him as he lined up and slid inside her, his massive erection splitting open her lower lips. The president of the purity club moaned like a cheap whore as he fucked her relentlessly, hands reaching up to maul her breasts. Angie recovered and rose, moving down to lick and suck on where the two of them were joined.

***

I ended the file and sat back. I turned to look up at that idol again. It seemed to grin at me; I could almost sense it speaking. Your friends, all corrupted. Your mother, lost. What would you do? Go to the police? Every single woman in these videos would swear it was consensual, because it was.

There was a ping from my phone. I read the message...

Tracey: We're all waiting for you to find the right file.

Maria. I could go to Maria, couldn't I? Go and see her and explain what had happened- make her understand. Take the laptop with me. She would help me- what else were older sisters for? I rose, ready to leave. I would find Maria.

Unless...

I scanned through the files until I found the name. My heart sank.

Maria. One file. Made barely a day ago.

I clicked on Maria1.

The screen resolved to show the living room from an angle. A hidden camera? Dan sat on the couch, clearly waiting. A moment later the door opened and my sister- with the same pale skin and dark hair as Mom and I- stormed into the room. She stopped dead as she saw Dan sitting there, before rallying. "You."

"Me. Did you enjoy the video I sent you?" He smiled at her in a way that made my spine shiver.

"I did," she said. "I suppose it was meant to provoke me? Get me upset?"

"I was meant," he said, "to bring you here."

She sneered. "My own mother and- it was disgusting, you know that? What you made them do. What you did to them."

"Did to them? I gave them meaning, little girl. I gave them purpose. I gave them pleasure beyond imagining...I gave them-"

"Worship," said Maria. "You made them your priestesses, isn't that right? Sudak?" Another chuckle. Maria continued, "You know, I bet I'm the only one that remembers your- his- long, tedious talks about the artifact he was researching. Is anything of him left in there? Is my Mom's husband still alive?"

"Very much so," Dan said. "It isn't anything like a possession. More of a...mantle to be taken up." He stood up. "I assume you came to, what? Destroy the statue? Clever, but it wouldn't have done you any good. What was there has been passed on."

"That was my first plan," she said.

"And the second?" She withdrew a gun from her purse. He nodded as though he'd been expecting it. "That won't save them. Won't turn your mother or your sister's friends back to who they were."

"I can save Becca," she said. "Why not her, by the way?"

"Let's just say that I have something special planned for her."

He stepped forward and she raised the pistol high. "Don't come any closer-"

The screen roared with angry static. It cleared and Maria was on her knees, the gun already clattering beneath the couch. She moaned as he walked up to her. "You won't save her. You won't save yourself, either." He reached forward and grabbed her by the hair. Another burst of static and she was being dragged over to the couch. He tossed her onto it with a single-handed throw. "You will belong to my flock. My cult will spread through this neighbourhood- this city- this world." He undid his belt and pushed down his pants, stepping out of his trousers while his massive erection hardened. "You will worship me, girl, as the others did."

"No!" She rose from the bed but he effortlessly pinned her down, hands pulling up her shirt to reveal her bra-clad breasts. With another easy motion he pushed it away, and her nipples stood hard and proud on her chest even as she weakly fought. "No. no, no..."

"Yes." He reached down between her legs and then the screen began to pulse static, flickering in and out of clarity. Maria stopped struggling, her body going rigid, her hips moving to the beat of the distortions. When he removed his hand half a minute later she lay there, feebly stirring, her breaths coming out in sharp pants. He quickly stripped off her skirt and underwear, surveying her body. "Easy. Very easy," he muttered.

He slid into her and she made no more to fight him, no move to stop him; instead she gripped him as he fucked her, her mouth open in a silent desperate scream, her hips slapping to meet his. She twitched and convulsed underneath him, her breasts heaving as she gasped for breath. Abruptly he stopped as she continued to pant and moan, before gripping her chin and staring into her eyes. "I already own you. I own your mind, your soul, your body. You will whore for me, you will betray your friends for me, you will enact my will on this world, you will worship me." He laughed as she whimpered. "Say it, girl. Say my name. Say the name of the one who owns you."

She thrashed weakly, but he simply held her face in place; forcing her to look into his eyes. "Say it. Say it."

"S-"

"Say. It."

"Sudak...I belong to...to Sudak..."

"Good girl,"

Static drowned out her screams of pleasure.

***

I closed the file. I rose from the couch and checked underneath. I looked around and saw the hidden web-cam, placed between two books. Pointed right at me.

I looked through the computer until I saw the file.

Becca1.

I clicked on the file to see live feed of the living room.

My phone pinged. I looked at the message.

Tracey: At last!

The front door opened and Dan stepped through. Others came in behind him. Tracey. Mom. Maria. My friends, neighbours, family; all corrupted and turned. The women gathered in the doorway, blocking my exit as Dan silently watched me, his mouth twisted into a soft smile.

"It's time," said Tracey. "Time for you to join us."

"I've waited for this," said Mom. "Waited for you to be ready. So many times, I wanted to bring you to him; to give show you the wonderful pleasures he can inflict. But at last- you're prepared for him."

"I was so foolish to fight him," said Maria. "To serve him is bliss."

"You're ready," said Dan. "Ripe and prepared. Time to bring you into the flock." He stepped closer. "Happy Birthday, Becca."

He reached across to touch me. I dove underneath the couch and rose, Maria's gun in hand. My finger tightened on the trigger. Behind me the TV roared with static.

12