The Depths of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really wished that sweaty hulk joy, it seemed he had found a really good thing later in life, as had Carol I suppose. Perhaps it wasn't too late for me to reclaim some of that action later. If hubby would allow it of course.

I guess only time would tell, but if I never rode Marlon again, I was going to miss the balled fist of a cock.

Miranda slid the machine towards me from behind, fitted the dildo's to my rear end, slotted one up my gooshy little slit and the second rested on top of my but crack till she bent it in half and pushed it inside my little slick with cum tushy.

Oh lawdy, she pushed the machine forwards till I patted the table top letting her know the rubber bung was trying to enter my cervix.

'Right ladies, one of you gets the remote and the rest of you can do as you please though I would use the Hitachi to bring her up to the boil.' Miranda handed the remote to Jill and Miko grabbed the Hitachi to set to work between my legs.

Her previous explorations were useful to her now, she understood what my body wanted and played my clit like a fucking symphony, the machine inserted inside me sprang to life and the setting was high, it immediately pounded me with aggressive vigor, I grunted out my displeasure as I lost my ability to hold myself up on my elbows and my face plowed into the green table top.

But my rear had been secured adequately, suspended over the stool and strapped right where it needed to be. Jill turned it down right away but the hard introductory thrust in both orifices had pulled me away from the roiling heated mess Miko was making between my legs.

Miko giggled at my discomfort, what a little sadist in the making, if I ever got the chance to ruin this girl in return I would take it. But right now that little shit was on point and damn her cute little giggle but I was fucking loving it.

Jill had a handle on the controls, she was running the machine slow and deep, on its own without the vibrator I would cum eventually.

Robin came over to the table and rolled onto it beside me, then easing my torso up, they wiggled themselves under me. Robin encouraged me to put my head on their shoulder and explored my torso with their hands all the while nibbling on my shoulder, ears and neck.

The comfort of their warm body, the fuzz of their soft beard and the grazing of their fingertips all across my surface had me back and on the edge in no time. 'The slut is close' called Robin with their fingers buried in my hair, tugging on it gently and pulling my mouth down for a long and languid kiss after.

Jill called back 'Come on slut, how close are you?' and I replied, 'six, maybe seven strokes!' immediately the pace on the machine dropped to almost zero and the depth to the shallowest of passes.

Oh fuck, I didn't want a punishment, I wanted to cum, I pushed back trying to get a little deeper on the stroke and it worked! I fucking made it to the finish line, bucking backwards hard several times I came with a groan and shook.

'That little Slutty Shit! I lost!' exclaimed Jill and I grinned as I heard the machine controller change hands to the woman that spoke Mika's language, the woman that had some skill with the silicon schlong, damn it, I needed to know, 'Please for fucks sake! I need to know your name, I know who everyone else is.' I gasped in her direction.

She smirked, 'you can have it if I lose.'

Nothing happened for a moment and then I remembered, I got to choose if I had an orgasm at my speed or got to take a break.

I opted for a little break. 'Any chance someone could bring me a squeezy bottle with water? I really could use a mouthful.'

It was supplied and the machine between my legs wasn't turned entirely off but moved so slowly it really didn't take any of my attention.

They were getting wise to me, I could shove back to collect a little more artificial cock when they tried taking it away, so that would be squashed next attempt for sure.

Robin wiggled their hands to the point where they could open their own shirt underneath me and the skin on skin was so good, the heat of them, the pulse of veins with excitement, they dragged my head down to find their chest and guided their nipples between my panting lips.

In the afternoon light I could see Robin's surgery scars like thin slivers of silver tracing their flesh, marks of extreme courage to my mind. Their own hand drifted down to between their own legs looking for that molten core and I savaged their torso with kisses and nips, trying to reward this porcelain skinned god and show my true admiration for their faith in me. 'My god! So beautiful' I exclaimed quietly and traced their scars with my mouth and tongue.

This was met with Robin wrapping a hand into my hair and dragging my mouth up for a kiss that drank me.

With a pout Miko traded vibrator privileges with Jill who decided to take the teasing approach and pulled it and placed it on and off at random intervals, or I thought it was until I saw she had Miko wrapped around her and Miko playing with her pussy in time to what was happening to me.

There was something delightful about seeing hands pulling up a skirt, flitting around in panties and a hand slid under a blouse making a mess of someone's ability to continue standing upright.

Having Jill as a vision board in front of me brought me right up again, and soon I was huffing and puffing towards my next release.

I was a ways out still when the nameless one called, 'How far off are you?' It was hard to tell, I was making noises in the back of my throat, the pistoning machine behind me was running soft and slow and Jill was being delicate with her approach to the apex of my twat.

I had to take a guess, 'forty five may be?' I rasped out, shit, I needed some more water.

Nameless sped the machine up very fast and ran it super shallow. Jill jammed the Hitachi on my clit and mashed it like she was trying to get it permanently attached. Robin latched onto my boobs with her mouth to nip, suck and lick and within twenty strokes I had lost the battle. I rattled and shook, I lifted my head straining my neck to try to hold back the feeling but to no avail.

'Uh, uh, uh...ok fuuuuuuuck!' I strangle cried, the nails of my fingers digging into the fabric table top.

Robin whispered in my ear 'just let it go darling.' Fucking sweet talker! No! But it was too late, the body agreed and my hips rose up and down, up and down enjoying the feelings rolling out from my center while the machine plowed me to glory.

Jill didn't let up, the vibrator just tore a hole in the fabric of reality and let more cum through, I just rolled right on through three back to back.

Reality swam back into view eventually and with it the realization that I was going to get a punishment now.

Miko didn't even wait for the nameless one to decide what she wanted to do, she just grabbed the violet wand and presented it to her calling her 'Aunty'.

Aunty eh? Not likely, still looked like a University home stay to me, but at least it gave me a mental moniker to hang that face on.

Robin pushed themselves out from underneath me rather than share any of the current from the wand that might pass through me.

Sure enough the violet wand scorched my buttock and back, my under arms, the sides of my breasts.

I whined and jerked away again and again but I was strapped down enough it was to no avail.

Eventually she wandered it down between my legs. 'If you take a shock right on your clit, I will tell you my name.'

Was it worth it? I kinda hoped it might be worth it. 'Do it!' and I grit my teeth waiting for it.

She peeled back my over excited lips to expose the hood of my clit, then she peeled back the hood too, oh fuck this was going to suck, all that moisture down there, it would probably numb me right out.

'Last chance, right on the little clitty for my name? Or I stop right now and we try to stop you cumming again.' she said and I could hear a note of 'actually please don't do this one because I have a feeling it might draw this game to a close.' but no, she had promised a name for a zap, and I wanted it.

'Zap me already you fucking pussy.' I ground out.

It pissed her off and she retorted, 'No, 'your' fucking pussy, you slut.'

In retrospect it was a great porno villain line but there was no time to consider it then right before that searing smash of electricity caught me in the cunt. Oh fuck! Stars, a whole Disneyland of pain. Then numbness as I feared, if I couldn't feel the machine then I would just be thrust and thrust and thrust into till I tore up, no I wouldn't I was full of lubricating goo.

'My name is Abigail, but you can call me mistress.' I don't know why but the small win made it worth it. 'Thank you mistress,' I squealed as she pulled the hood back again and threatened my pleasure center again with the wand.

But she didn't apply it there, just drifted up my stomach to one of my nipples. 'Here?' she asked, 'Or here?' Abigail dragged it up to earlobe. Fuck but in the short time I had been experiencing the wand I decided I really hated the idea of my face. 'Nipple please mistress.' and waited for her to be a bitch and do the exact opposite. But she wasn't wanting me to drop the head space so, she shocked my nipple which gave me the stomach scrunches for a second. Then my nipple was itchy and I couldn't scratch it.

I tried rubbing the tip of my nip on the table felt. Hey they never said I couldn't ease my situation if I could reach it.

They laughed, this little group of witches just laughed at my discomfort for a bit. Jacob stalked over from the bar counter to watch my break down a bit closer.

He was still clothed but his cock dangled out of his trousers and there was a stain developing around the fly where my juices had squished all over him.

Abigail threw the control to Miko and she just cranked it right up, no warning, just ran it deep and fast. I was tired, I just let my body get plowed while I lay over the stool that was keeping my arse up. I relaxed into the straps, I might as well, there was no escaping. On and on the engine cycled, the fake balls of the one in my arse just smashing my arse cheeks flat under it over and over again with a slap, slap slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, while the one in my cunt ran a hair too deep and nipped constantly at the entrance to my cervix.

I felt my breasts just get squished over and over again as the weight of my torso bore down on them and then retracted and then bore down.

I knew eventually all the senses would come back on line and then I would start the climb to the next peak but something would have to spark it. Sure enough that something was Miko who was now standing in front of Jacob, bent over with her skirt hiked up at the front. One of his hands was down her pantie's and the other hooked under an arm to explore a sweet little titty.

She looked like she was trying to escape Jacobs fingers, but it was the over stimulated kind of try to escape, she didn't really want it to end.

She made little hiccup noises when he hit her clit with a finger or squeezed her nipple into the pleasure spiked zone.

I saw Jacob has his cock between her legs just under her little oriental flower and g'damn I wanted to watch him plow this little cunt tease.

Jill took the controller of Miko before she dropped it and just put it on the edge of the table almost within reach of one of my hands. That seemed to give Abigail an idea, she took the strap on and walked to Robin to whisper a question in their ear.

Robin grinned, a beautiful thing to see with their perfect teeth and young man's face. Abigail strapped the toy onto Robin and lead Robin over to Jill. Another whispered conversation and another smile.

All the while the machine was going rampant between my legs, shoveling and shoveling a load of potential orgasmic tide up my stomach. Robin said, 'You better not cum until after I have made both these ladies cum you Slut,' Well that was going to be tough and it got tougher still. The tide inside was rising.

Abigail and Jill leant over the bar of the pool table right ahead of me and raised their arses for use. Robin swaggered over and inserted the toy into Jill, gripped her hips and gave a solid pump, Jill gasped and then bit her lip in delight, 'Fuck that cunt Robin, send me to heaven.'

Robin rolled and wiggled and cycled that nice rubber dong inside Jill for a few seconds and quickly had Jill moaning on the edge. Thank fucking Christ, otherwise I was going to blow my load all over the machine in short order.

But Robin withdrew to a groan from Jill and slung it up Abigail, 'Oh fuck yes! Abigail hissed, 'Do my little pussy dirty.' and Robin grabbed her hair and pulled on it, 'You like that bitch? You want a real man to show you how it's done?'

Abigail gibbered in front of me almost drooling, 'Ah huh, ah huh, ah huh,' she panted in what barely seemed like a conscious fashion while Robin used the unnatural stamina and lack of early ejaculation to really plow that bitch.

I was close, soooo close and I was sure she must cum but Robin withdrew from what I now know was a tight tight little slit because she came free with a 'pop'.

Oh no! really? I started panting and sweating and shivering trying to hold the orgasm in, the machine was relentless, pounding at what was now a swamp of slut juice and man cum. Abigail grabbed my head and kissed me hard, 'Don't you fucking cum yet, Jill and I have not had ours!' I shook my head trying to dislodge the orgasm that was coming on fast, I think I might have had an inverted one trying to hold off, like my stomach rebelled and had one without the rest of me.

Abigail forced me up to my elbows and swatted my dangling nipples back and forth. 'Forget it, focus! Here Slut!' and it did move it for a few moments more. Until I heard Miko wail beside me as Jacob's cock started sliding in and out of that girls tiny little snatch, it was magical watching the mushroom head push her belly out when it was fully buried deep. Jacob was pulling on her elbows holding her up and ramming the snot out of her.

'Eyah, eyah, ah ah ah,' came musically from the little black haired witch's throat and I wondered if this was the first time she was experiencing a westerners thick cock, lucky little sod.

Tanaka joined Robin and slid home in Abigail, while Robin plowed into Jill again. Robin had pulled Jill up by the hair this time and was plowing forwards for all they were worth. Jill had developed what might be thought of a hiccup gasp at the end of every shove.

'Hic ah,hic ah, fucking g'hic ah, oh shit, shiiiiiit, make me cum baby, give me that dick!' she all but screamed in my face. Tanaka slapped the shit out of her arse and Carol seemed to come in from nowhere to start slapping Abigail's tits. Which set her off too.

I lost it, my stomach cramped, my eyes rolled back, I couldn't hold myself up on my elbows and I felt my cheek hit the table hard as I started screaming, 'Oh fuck you arseholes I, I, I, oh god it's happening, fa, fa, fa, fuck, aah ahh, ahhh!' I cried.

I couldn't stop cumming, eventually I just drooled on the table, that merciless machine having it's way with me every arse and cunt pounding second.

I lost the ability to see, all there was to know was the endless waves of orgasm rolling down me, I just couldn't pull in enough oxygen to fuel what my muscles demanded till eventually I blacked out. All I could hear as the world faded out was the whirring and whining of the ever cycling twin arms of the fucking machine, wrenching and plunging those two dildo's in and out of my orgasmic rear end.

12