The Descend Pt. 01

Story Info
Archana fiddles with a new idea.
1.8k words
3.72
25.9k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Dear readers, this is my first attempt at writing erotica. So I apologize in advance if I may have rushed in uploading the story without proper proof-reading. The story is a work of fiction but is inspired by real events. I would love to hear what you guys think about it, good or bad, so that I can improve while writing in future)

***

Archana is breathing hard, laying naked on her bed. She had just experienced an orgasm and her eyes are stuck to the ceiling fan. She looks to her right, her husband Mohit is snoring hard. After 25 years of marriage, sex was rare and she had lost the hope of deriving any pleasure from it long back. She pulls the bedsheet up to cover herself and goes to sleep.

This had become a routine, on those rare nights when Mohit was in the mood, she would let him climb over her, let him grunt for about a minute and then he'd go to sleep. Its not like they did not love each other, they did very much. But the sex was dull and they both knew it.

The next morning as usual, chaotic, and fast. Mohit was a government employee and Archana would not have a free moment until she had packed his lunch and waved him goodbye. The driver, Rohan, was a punctual man and had become very close to the family over time. He helped the family settle into the new city when they moved here a couple of years ago. After dropping Mohit to the office, he would often take Archana to the market for groceries or shopping. Both Archana and Mohit had become very frank with him, even inviting him with his family to dinner at their place once a month.

Archana was an attractive woman. Although she was not working out or doing yoga to maintain herself, she had a nice natural figure with curves at the right places. She was 5'6, 34c cups, and an extremely fair complexion. She was a social woman, she would attend social gatherings, ladies kitty parties, and other events with excitement. She always wanted to be the best at everything, be it dressing or decoration or any other thing.

She had loved the elite circle of women and she was still exploring the ways of how the women in these circles lived. She was born in a conservative family but she had opened her mind a lot with time. Although there were still a lot of things that she was still skeptical about. She never tried alcohol in these gatherings even though all her friends used were trying to get her to try. But sex, that was something that had pushed her imagination.

When she saw how vocal women were in these circles were about their sex lives, she was both amazed and saddened. She had been masturbating frequently and explored those dimensions of pleasure that she did not even know existed. She even began buying western clothes and lingerie. Though it was mostly for herself as it barely had any effect on her husband.

It was another trip to the market with Rohan and she had just bought a few more one-piece dresses. Rohan was feeling chatty and he asked "Madam, are these western dresses better than the ones women usually wear?"

Archana smiles, "Umm, yes you can say that, but there are lots of types, and not all of them are comfortable."

"Madam, it is my anniversary next month and I wanted to gift something to my wife, I was thinking if I should gift her this as she only has traditional clothes."

"Wow, that is so nice Rohan, she would love it."

"But I don't know anything about them, I don't know where to start."

"Oh don't worry. I can help you, Rohan."

They reached back to her place and decided that they would go to the market the next day. When Mohit was back that night, they had dinner and were in bed soon enough. She turned towards Mohit and told her about her plan the next day.

"So, what kind of clothes would you buy with Rohan," asked Mohit with a smile, his hands were on Archana's thighs.

"I don't know, I haven't thought much about it, I will decide when we get there"

"Do you think Rohan would get the revealing type of dresses?"

Archana smiled, it was obvious that Mohit was feeling horny with the movement of his hands, but she could not understand what was turning him on

"I..I guess, I don't know" said Archana

In a flash, Mohit climbed over Archana and began pushing his cock inside her slit, surprisingly Archana too was already wet by the time he took the position. The sex was not any longer than ususal but she could sense there was more passion and a lot of energy in Mohit. He was done in a minute and moaned as he began exploding. This was new, their sex was usually very quiet and routine.

"Wow, where did that come from?" asked Archana as he climbed off

"I...don't know," said Mohit, panting. It was obvious his orgasm too was stronger than usual. Soon enough, he was snoring and Archana began the process to finish herself. She was done soon enough and her eyes closed.

The next morning was pretty usual, and neither of them had any chance to discuss what happened last night. Mohit was soon on his way and Rohan confirmed with Archana about going to the market later that day. Archana replied in the affirmative and got busy with her work. Rohan came back around a couple of hours later. Archana was ready in a white Kurti and leggings. Her milky white complexion was complemented well by the white dress. She hopped on the backseat and they left for the market.

The market was not too busy and Rohan had no issues with finding parking. They both entered the shop and Archana gave the relevant instructions to the saleswoman. She picked out a few pretty common dresses, a long one-piece dress, some casual tops, and pants. Although Rohan did not say anything, Archana could sense he is not excited by what's is in front of him.

"Madam, do they not have the type of dresses that you buy for yourself"

"Oh but, wouldn't that be a little uncomfortable for your wife Rohan?"

"Don't worry madam, I will take care of that. I want her to look as stunning as you do"

Archana smiled, the compliment may have sounded a little perverted but she knew him enough to know what he meant. She instructed the saleswoman once more and now Rohan was surprised by what was in front of him. Backless, deeper necks, sleeveless, etc. They picked a couple and Archana insisted on paying for at least one of them as a gift. Rohan had to give up and they drove back home.

"Thank you, madam, I am sure she will like it."

"Oh don't mention it, Rohan, I love shopping and you know it"

"Madam, will you keep it in your house for now? I don't want her to find it before the occasion."

"Oh no problem," said Archana as they pulled up in front of their house.

He dropped her off and left. Archana was feeling elated, but she could not understand why. The rest of the day went usual and Mohit came back later in the evening. Archana usually waited for him to freshen up before serving dinner. They were soon done with the dinner and were scrolling their phones on the bed.

"So, how was the shopping" asked Mohit

"It was good, Rohan picked two dresses, and both of them are, bold, to say the least," replied Archana and got up to show Mohit the dresses.

"Wow, he picked these for his wife? Where does he expect her to wear it?"

"That is what my question was as well but he said he loved how looked in similar dresses and he wanted his wife to look the same"

Mohit kept the dresses aside and looked at his wife,

"So he liked how my wife looks in those revealing dresses? He said that?" and pulled her into the bed, gently cupping her breasts.

Archana was a little amused, Mohit rarely initiated sex this way and he had not gone two nights in a row in a long time. And yet, something aroused him greatly and he was panting on top of her naked body in no time. The sex once again barely lasted for a minute, but today Archana had to ask.

"What's going on, you seem to be bursting with energy these days," she asked as he rolled on his back, catching his breath.

"I know, I mean, I don't know, the thought of, someone complimenting you, in those revealing dresses. It's hard to explain" he said

"So, you are turned on by the idea of other men and your wife?" asked Archana trying to tease.

She had read a little erotica and was familiar with the phenomenon of men getting turned on by the thought of their partner being with someone else. She found it very erotic, but she never believed that it happens in the real world. And yet, here she was, discussing something very similar to her husband. He was asleep soon after without giving a definite answer to her question but this new revelation kept Archana up for quite some time. For now, she knew how to get her husband to get in the mood whenever she wished.

Days went by and the couple began to talk more and more about the presence of this third man. Mohit was both extremely excited and amazed at how his wife not only doesn't minds talking about it but is also initiating the same. He'd ask about college crushes, her friends, husbands of her friends, his colleagues, random men they met, and more. Archana knew the direction in which they were headed but for her, they were only doing it to bring back the excitement in their bed. But as they kept on pushing the boundaries further and further, it was clear that this is not where things would stop.

Things changed for Archana personally as well, she was masturbating almost every day now. And she began fantasizing about other men freely, without any guilt. There was one man, who would make her cum the hardest and the quickest, Rohan. Maybe it was because it all started with her encounter with him, or maybe it was because he seemed like an alpha in his behaviour, she'd begin leaking in minutes with him on her mind.

Mohit was aware of this as well, as she had answered with his name without any hesitation when he asked her who does she thinks about the most when she is masturbating. It was a little unexpected for him because he thought it would be some rich hunk or an ex-boyfriend. But the answer made him shoot his cum all over her in an instant. His wife was touching herself thinking about his driver, and his cock was enjoying that picture greatly.

Things would not stay the same and they knew it.

To be continued...