All Comments on 'The Descending of Jessica Ch. 04'

by Jessie92

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years ago
Very Surprised

I'm usually not a fan of first person POV but I'm enjoying your series so far. I like the honesty of it. Rather than rushing in, you explain the feelings going on. That doesn't always work in erotica but you're doing it well IMO. I do wonder if there would be more consequences about the two videos. Would boys not get more zealous than just flocking the concession stand? Would they try to grope her, thinking she's a slut anyway and probably enjoys it. Would the other girls who were victims of their own videos show up at the pool to make sure Jess was ok? I don't know. I hate loose ends and characters that just vanish.

Anyway, other than some spelling issues such as "slide" when it should be "slid", I'm enjoying this series thoroughly. Keep up the writing!

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Very Good

Keep up the good work. Your ability to describe the conflicting emotions and they detail of the feelings is great work. You have a penchant for making the story line very good. I also agree that you should include at the other girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you for an amazing story.

To be honest, I can't stroke off to it; but I am thoroughly enjoying the story nonetheless. There is a refreshing honesty in it that is missing from so many stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best so far

Jessie, this is without a doubt the best series I've read for a good while on Literotica, and this chapter is probably the best of the lot of them. It's not often the word gets used as a compliment, but this chapter was just so "real". Like others have mentioned, you perfectly describe the conflicting emotions of someone discovering their sexuality (let alone someone who has been exposed to similar "taboos" being carried out in a negative manner by the older generation!)

I truly look forward to Chapter Five. Keep up the fantastic work

Down Under Dude

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
Much better

5 stars again as you explore your story from an erotic and emotional side of the narrator. She keeps learning new things and how she can get carried away with the moment. Your lady is a well-developed character as is Brent. The feelings are true to life also. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anal -- yuck!

Ugly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous