The Descending of Jessica Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what Carolyn told me. Every time things were really dark, and harsh, and we didn't know what was going to happen, and I thought we might never talk again. Whenever they brought me in to say goodbye and I just didn't think I could stand it anymore, she reminded me that the last thing you were doing was going to see me."

"Well, yeah, that's right. But I'm okay now, so..."

"You don't get it," Brent interrupted. "That made me think about how much I had fucked up, and how I ruined everything. And how I didn't deserve to have you."

"What? Why would you think that? You didn't really do anything wrong. I mean, well, you should have told me about Steven and that whore, but well, you didn't cheat. And Trisha had guys over all the time. I told you about them. You just didn't tell me about Steve and that whore, that's all. It was just bad timing, really bad timing, that made me think what I did."

"Yeah but, well, I should have told you about them. But I figured you would tell Carolyn. And then it would all wash back on me. And well, I, uh, if I had been, well, honest like I should have been then you would have never thought I was with her. So I did fuck up, because I didn't tell you. I kept it secret and you thought I was with her and..."

I interrupted this time. "No. Carolyn had told me what happened by then. She told me as soon as she found out. We were still at the restaurant. I was going to see you because I knew you hadn't, I mean, I wasn't sure I believed it yet, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. You're too precious to me... Did she tell you that even before Steve called and confessed to her, I had already decided to get back with you? "

"No, just that you had decided to then."

"Well, I had. Even when I thought, well it doesn't matter what I thought because I was wrong. We had this whole spring figured out. She and I were going to room together and I was going to get back with you and make things work out. And while we're talking about all that, I should have given you a chance to explain. You know, talked to you and taken your calls, at least after I cooled off. Also, I was a total bitch to you at the hospital, and a hypocrite, too. You hadn't been with anyone, I mean, I didn't know it before but I knew it by then, and I had, you know, with Carolyn. I was totally unfair, and I'm sorry. And I made you marry me before I was physically ready to be your wife. But now I'm going to make it up to you. So, well, I guess, what I'm trying to say is... Well, I don't know what I'm trying to say, except, I shouldn't have been so mean to you, and I'm sorry." I smiled, hoping he would understand. "Wait, what did you mean, they brought you in to say goodbye?"

Brent looked at me awkwardly for a moment, then realized I really didn't know what he was talking about. "When I got to the hospital, you were already in emergency surgery. And I don't know, five or six hours later, it seemed like forever, you were out. But you had bled so much and had so much swelling in your head they didn't know if you would live. So they let Donna, Allison, Ron, well everyone basically, a couple at a time come see you, and you know, spend a few minutes with you. You were all yellow and bruised. At first, I didn't even think you were breathing, and all this stuff was hooked up to you and you looked helpless. I took your hand and nothing happened, and it felt cold and..." Brent gasped before continuing. "I wanted to see you alone so I could tell you how I felt. How I loved you and would never love another and, well, say good bye if I never got to see you again, 'cause they were saying I probably wouldn't, and asking us if you would want to be kept alive artificially and it seemed like you weren't there. Then that passed and you got pneumonia, and your fever shot up really high and, well, same thing. They were putting you in ice just to bring the fever down and filling you up with like a dozen IVs of antibiotics. That was a few days later. The doctors said you were a fighter. Everyone said that, 'Jessie's a fighter.' But it just seemed like you were so tired from fighting that... Well, anyway, you got past that, too. But about a week or so went by and you got infected everywhere else, and they told us you probably wouldn't live again because it was so bad. Your skin felt like you were on fire and you kept having seizures. That time, I stayed with you all night and all day, putting cold packs on your head, and neck and arms, for, well, until you were out of the woods again. I think the hospital just gave up on trying to get me to leave the room. Anyway, after that, I don't know, maybe a week or two and the swelling was going down, the fever passed, the, I think its called 'sepsis' or something like that, it was gone, and you were over that. But they couldn't tell if you would ever wake up, and you were so tiny and weak, like your body was just a hollow shell and you weren't in it anymore. So, you know, again. I thought I would just as soon die myself as see you suffer anymore.... I made up my mind that if you didn't live, well, I didn't want to either, but, well then your EKG or EEG, or whatever that thing is, started showing improvement and, well, you know the rest."

We rode in silence for a minute or two before Brent finally added, "I'm glad you did."

"Did what?" I asked, still thinking of all the pain my injuries had put him, and everyone else, through. I had not considered how they had all suffered and agonized.

"Told me I had to marry you. I wanted to more than anything ever. You know that. I wanted to get married last summer, so you telling me we had to get married when you got out? That was the nicest thing you could have said to me. After all that, I didn't want to waste another day without my wife."

"I didn't know. I never realized what you went through, I was, well, out of it. I don't know if I could stand it if that, well, if our situation had been reversed."

"Well, fortunately, you woke up. And you're all better. And you asked me to marry you and you are so sweet and precious I just couldn't say 'no'," Brent replied smirking.

"Bullshit! I was a total bitch. I mean, I was all doped up and stuff, and, well, brain damaged. But still, I shouldn't have been so cold to you. When you finally came in the room and I saw you? I just melted. Then I think I got mad as much as anything because you weren't there when I woke up," I said.

"They were worried about your memory because you had not mentioned me in the half hour or so after you woke. I figured you were just angry and had written us off. I wasn't there because we, I mean, me, Mom, Dad, and, uh, your mom, we talked about that. Not knowing how you would feel, we decided, well, I decided, that if I was there, well, it might get you worked up if you were still mad at me. And after all that, I didn't want to have you wake up just to, you know. Then for the last week or so, when you were waking up and passing out again, well, every time you started to wake, I would leave so, you know, you wouldn't see me. I was there when Sarah finished the Harry Potter books the first time you stirred. Did you know that? And then when you didn't ask for me immediately, I just sat out in the hall crying like a little girl. Before that, while you were out, they made me go to enough classes to pass. That was about it. I hardly ever left. I couldn't stand to be away."

"I'm sorry, I would have asked for you first thing. But I was at that point just kind of reacting to who I saw. And no, I thought Brat was alone. I couldn't really see, everything was blurry like my eyes had glue on them, I remember her reading the last few paragraphs, and I remember figuring out that it must have been 26 years after the first book. I don't know why I suddenly had to figure that out, but I thought she was there by herself and I heard her run out calling for Allison and Ron."

"It was only 19 years. Trust me, I've heard that chapter at least twice in the last six weeks!" Brent laughed. "Maybe you are brain damaged after all," he joked. "You gonna use that as an excuse from now on?"

"Yeah, but they were at Hogwarts for six, then the second wizarding war for a year, then 19 years later. So, 26 years after he left the cupboard. See? I can do math!" I laughed.

"Well," Brent said after another brief silence, "at least we know how the story ends."

"Duh, I've read it a hundred times, I bet," I replied.

"No, I mean, THE story. Our story. I know my last thoughts are going to be about you, too."

"That's morbid. Don't talk that way. We're going to be together a long time, then forever. But I should start with saying how sorry I am if I hurt you during all that. I never want to hurt my Brent, or cause you pain."

"I didn't mean it bad. I just, well, I love you, and I always will. And you don't need to be sorry. I'm the one that fucked up, not the way you thought, but I should have told you, I shouldn't have put not getting in trouble with the guys ahead of you knowing. I shouldn't have secrets from you." He smiled.

"I love you, too. And tonight, I finally get to show my husband how much he means to me." I glanced his way and winked.

"Oh? And how do you plan to do that Mrs. Anderson?" He smiled as we approached the valet to turn the truck over for him to park. One of the nice things about the south is that valets will park your pickup with just as much enthusiasm as they will park your Porsche.

"Wait here a sec," Brent said as he handed the keys to the valet and took the ticket quickly. He then ran around to help me out of the passenger side. Normally I wouldn't need the help, but its not easy getting out of a 4x4 in heels. As we had reservations, we were seated immediately in a quiet area near a corner. At first no one was seated near us, which was nice.

The server brought our menus and took our drink orders. Once he had left I asked Brent, "Do you like this dress?"

"You look amazing. I swear every time I see you that you look more beautiful."

"Aww, thanks. I'm glad you like it. You're looking quite handsome yourself. In answer to your question earlier, under it is a nice little corset. And, well, that's about it. It doesn't have a bra. It just goes around my waist and holds my stockings up. The cold air outside was just enough to perk my boobies up. Have you noticed? You still like stockings don't you? Thigh highs? Other than that, I just have a cute little thong on. And well, it's getting kind of moist now. I'll take the dress off once we get to our room and show you the whole ensemble, okay?"

"Uh, when did I ask that?" Brent replied.

"Oh, you asked how I planned to show my husband how much he means to me, remember?"

"Oh."

With that, the waiter arrived and took our orders. Once he was gone, I continued. "Then I'm going to wait on you hand and foot tonight. I'm going to strip you down and suck you. Do you know how much I like doing that? I miss having you in my mouth. I can't wait to, you know, lick you from one end to the other and taste you. You always taste, well, like, wonderful and masculine and, well, Brenty," I whispered.

"Uh..."

"Yeah, that's it. 'Brenty.' That's how I would describe it. And when you cum, oh, I just can't wait to swallow all that sweet hot Brent sauce. Would that be okay with you? After that, well, then, I'll leave it up to you. We can do anything you want. I can't wait to feel you inside me. I want to make you cum so hard... and when you've had enough I'll let you rest, then we can start over. Okay?"

"Ummm, only one problem, Jessie," he said.

"What's that, honey?" I winked.

"I don't think I can stand up to walk out of here now." Brent replied with a mischievous grin.

"Oh, you're going to have to, darling. I don't think they will let us do anything here in front of all these people," I whispered. "And I need you to take care of me, too. I'm so hot and worked up right now. But if you like, I can try to slip under the tablecloth and..."

I stopped talking as the first server returned with our drinks. It was making me hot and bothered talking like this in public. Although I was certain no one could hear us. To the world, we were just another sharply dressed couple on a date. But had anyone heard us, they would have assumed I was his phone sex operator.

As he was about to leave, I asked, "Would it be okay if I sat over here?" as I moved to the seat directly beside Brent. "I'm having trouble hearing. Middle ear thing, I think."

"Of course, Miss," was all he said.

"Why should he care where I sit anyway?" I thought.

"Where was I?" I asked as I slid into the seat beside him.

"Uh, lets talk about baseball, do you think the Cards will get to the series this year?" Brent smiled.

"Baseball season is over, honey. It's still football season, though. Have you ever wondered how I would look in a little cheerleader uniform? I bet we could have some fun with..."

"Yeah, the Packers are weak this year. Too many injuries," he interrupted with a smile.

"Hmmmm, Packers? Does that make you think of packing me full of your big, hard..."

"Honey, please, you're torturing me here!" Brent whispered, as I grinned at him.

We continued to talk about all manner of things, but Brent avoided talking about sex. He was worked up enough and clearly not comfortable. Occasionally, I would rest my hand casually on his knee while we were giggling about something. Usually it was something Sarah had done while I was comatose since Brat was the one subject I was willing to talk about other than fucking him. Then I would slide my fingertips up his thigh eliciting a groan from him each time. I can't say for sure, but I'm almost certain my fingers grazed his erection on a couple of these occasions. People were beginning to be seated near us, so I had to be nonchalant about this. Though, at that point, my loins burned with desire and my erect nipples were poking at the front of my dress.

When the meal arrived and the waiter had left to fetch more drinks, I leaned over and said quietly "Since I'm supposed to watch my carbs and fat, we should skip dessert and just have coffee."

"Why don't we skip coffee, too?" Brent asked with a grin.

"Don't be silly," I said casually, "We're going to be up all night."

The meal was delicious, as expected. I'll spare you the details, though, as I think you are more interested in a different sort of protein intake.

We left the restaurant arm in arm. As we stepped outside into the cool night air, the breeze under my dress reminded me of the moisture I was feeling down there. We needed to get to the hotel soon and, fortunately, it was right around the corner. The garage had valet parking as well, and I pointed out the bag I packed when asked if we had any luggage. Brent had not noticed it yet. With just one bag, he figured we didn't need a bellhop and hoisted it himself.

We checked in and got to the elevator before Brent asked, "Geez, what do you have in this thing?"

"Just work clothes for tomorrow and such, why?"

"Feels heavy." He said as I pushed the button to our floor.

"That's probably the lube." I deadpanned, as I slid my arm around him and we kissed.

He knew I was kidding, but grinned, "Oh. So you want to do it that way tonight?"

"If you like. Tonight I'm yours to do whatever you like. I'm your toy to play with and use." I smiled.

"That's sweet," he said as we arrived at the floor and got off the elevator. We walked down the hall to our room and he added, "but I would rather be equals."

"Oh, honey," I exclaimed as I used the magnetic key to open the door and kissing his cheek, "you'll never be my equal!" Then I burst out laughing. I'm not sure why, but the joke just came to me and I thought it hysterical. Brent grinned, acknowledging that he was for the moment "pwnd!" and was a good sport about it.

"You know what I mean," he said as he shut the door behind us and set down the bag. "We're a, well, not a team, but you know, neither of us is better or, well, we do things together and decide things and... , you know what I mean!" He finally exclaimed as I pulled the draperies shut. Even though we were on a higher floor, I wanted full privacy.

"How could I? You don't even know what you mean," I grinned.

"I mean... well, I don't want to use you like a toy. You're my wife. I want to, well, I don't want to use you. I want us to, well..." he said, still at a loss for words.

"To be married?"

"Yes! That's it!"

"To be husband and wife?" I asked as I reached behind my neck and unzipped the white sweater dress and let it fall to the floor before I stepped out of it, now clad only in the corset, panties, stockings and heels.

"Yes, to be together, as husband and wife. Equals, best friends, everything." Brent softly spoke as he stared at my body appreciatively.

"Well then let me show how much your wife loves you," I said walking towards him, placing my arms on his shoulders and kissing him deeply. It was a slow and deliberate kiss that he willingly returned. After all the waiting, we were finally going to be together at last. The first kiss led to another, then more. Soon I was nipping at his face and neck as he ran his hands through my hair. I slid his jacket from his shoulders and to the floor. Then, while I nibbled on his neck, began unbuttoning his shirt. Each button released unveiled a new section of the tee shirt that was layered beneath, and I kissed his chest through it down to his breast bone. Then I returned my attention to his lips as my hands worked their way down. The nerve damage in my left hand was soon apparent as where I once could deftly undress Brent this way, my fingers fumbled in this attempt. Still, I barely noticed and certainly he didn't as his lips lovingly locked with mine and our tongues explored each others' mouths. Soon his button down was away and we paused as he pulled his tee shirt off.

I stopped my kisses as I admired his chest, abs and arms lustfully. I ran my fingertips over him as I explored his body. I noticed things I had noticed before, but each found anew with this visit. I was dripping with anticipation now and gently panting as I breathed. Brent's breath was paced by lust as well. Once his shirt and tee shirt were off, his hands caressed my breasts gently at first, then more firmly as I closed my eyes and softly moaned my approval. His hands busy, I made mine return to disrobing him. For the moment, I gave up on the fingertip exploration of his sinewy, muscular flesh in order to, again clumsily and now with some frustration on my part due to my burning desire, unbuckle his belt, unclasp and unzip his pants. It took far longer than I wanted and finally, sensing my frustration, Brent released for the moment my breasts and aided me. As his pants and shorts dropped, his now hard cock sprang forth and laid between us, pressed between his lower abs and my upper ones.

With one hand, he touched my neck and ear ever so gently while the other returned to my chest. My ear tickled just a bit and sent a shiver throughout me. I pressed my lips back to his and lowered my hands to encircle his throbbing erection. I felt that first drop of fluid leak from him and onto my tummy as I stopped kissing him and he continued to kiss my face, neck and nibble on my ear. He had noticed the shiver his touch caused, too, and like me was anxious for the event to repeat.

I gently pulled away from Brent. I took his hand and we walked to the bed, neither of us having to ask the other to do so. We were now communicating in a way beyond words, just knowing what the other wanted and thinking first of each other. We both craved release, but earlier I had promised him, and myself, that I would suck him. I intended to keep that promise, and no more of his fluids would be wasted against my skin until I did.

At the bed, we again kissed. Brent was beside it, and I facing him.

1...456789