The Descent Ch. 01

Story Info
Owen has a power that lets him discover deep dark desires.
6.7k words
4.5
18.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you like the story please leave a comment or vote, feedback means a lot!

English is not my first language, so be kind about that please :D

Everyone has a chaotic, or dark side. Some more than others, and in some people, it manifests in different ways than for others. Some will have this chaotic side manifest with jealousy, or entitlement. Having this dark personality rise up sometimes to take over their good side. But these parts are generally accepted by society. No, what I really like is when this chaotic side manifests in sex. In the taboo, the unacceptable. When a genuinely nice and decent person becomes someone else entirely when they are turned on, and are ready to do unspeakable acts that would be seen as taboo by the society.

What I love more than anything is find these people, and make them accept that side, make them love it, crave it. And that is how it all started.

I was working as an assistant teacher in a religious college and was part of the genuinely decent people but that had a sexual dark side. But I knew it, and loved it, and this had led me on several websites. I explored mostly swinging, but in every scenario these people knew what they were there for, and as arousing as it was, there wasn't this taboo feeling. Searching for that feeling I ended up in a sex shop, one of those shady ones was no one ever enters, but nonetheless I was curious about some item I had seen in the presentation, but as soon as I entered, I couldn't recall what it was. The lady at the counter smiled to me, and I could have sworn to have seen a couple of horns spurting from her head. I thought it was just my imagination, and left right after saying goodbye, without purchasing anything.

After that moment I felt dizzy for a little while, as I was returning home, and I began to see people with a different color around them sometimes. Again, I thought that I was just tired, so when I arrived home, I just said hi to my sister and when straight to bed, to rest my head.

When I woke up in the morning, I was relieved, as the dizziness had gone away. I went into the living room to greet my sister that gave me a peck on the cheek and went to drink her coffee. She was wearing only her panties and a t-shirt that morning, and I couldn't help but think she was hot. I cursed at myself for the very though. She was my sister and I didn't want to think of her this way.

That morning however, I could see her in a different light, as if she was "glowing". She bumped into me as she went into the kitchen.

What do you want now Amy? I thought.

She wants to be pinned against a wall and brutally fucked in the ass. Said a voice within me. I stayed in place stunned for a few seconds. What was that? It couldn't be real, she was 5 years younger than me, just turned nineteen, and was the sweetest girl I knew. She was romantic and usually only wanted long lasting relationships, and didn't do one-night stands because she wasn't 'that kind of girl'. I couldn't fathom her small figure with her blue eyes and blonde hair, looking all innocent wanting to get ravaged against a wall.

She turned around with a cute smile and ran to her room. I noticed in that moment that my dick was beginning to get hard, but suppressed the thought of me and my sister, and felt guilty that I even had considered it.

I got out of the house and tried not to think about it and went to work. I was working as a teacher assistant in a religious college. It was not my cup of tea but one does what he needs to survive and have a salary.

When I arrived and was walking through the corridors of Holy Trinity College, people looked at me and smiled. I was generally well liked by faculty and pupils, but something caught my attention nonetheless; everyone seemed to have a dark halo around them, some stronger some more feeble.

What is happening? I thought.

You can know the deepest darkest sexual desires of people. Even the ones they haven't admitted to themselves. Answered something within me. It wasn't really a voice, but as if suddenly I knew it. I didn't trust it though, so I wanted to test it.

What does the halo mean?

The darker the halo, the more repressed the feelings, and the darker the fantasy.

All right. I thought. How do I use it?

1- To know the rules, formulate a question in your head, if you need to hear them again.

2- You need to see the person you want to know something about, and know their name. at this point you can know two things, their deepest darkest desires, and what they want in that moment.

3- To activate your power wish for the person to desire you, the condition is that at least one of you needs to have buried desires that you share, and can explore with each other, and there needs to be at least a mutual latent attraction for one another.

4- You are immune to sexual diseases, cannot catch them not transmit them, and cannot impregnate anyone without both wishing it.

That's too good to be true. Is there a cost?

I could feel a grin of the unknown deity that gave me this power.

You can bring out the dark fantasies of some people, but others can bring out your deepest fantasies as well. Resists them and the power will be lost. If you ask about the desires, without activating your power on the person within 24 hours, that will count as resisting, unless there is no latent attraction or no common desires.

If you used the power and then lose it, it will be passed to a person you failed or didn't want to discover your deep desires with, and will be their first target, and possibly become their sexual slave.

I was too curious to let this opportunity slide. I decided to try it. First period, I needed to teach a biology class, without talking about evolution, according to the school's dean. I snuck in some notions of the latter nonetheless. That day my students looked particularly grim as I was explaining some notions of how the cell divided and the importance of the cytoskeleton, but one of them always answered to my questions.

She was Annie, the classic first of the class, in a white dress some black heels, and her usual smirk of know-it-all. She had an immense dark halo around her though, and decided that I wanted to test the truthfulness of the power.

Annie. I thought while looking at her.

She is a closeted bisexual, wants to be dominated, gangbanged, pissed on, degraded and humiliated. Right now, she isn't thinking of anything as she is focused on the lecture.

I had had the idea of pairing up Annie and Cassandra. Cassandra was back on her grades and needed a little push, that I thought Annie was able to give her.

Cassandra. I though as I looked in the back of the class. Her halo was less dark than Annie's, but just as large.

Closeted lesbian, doesn't like guys but dates them thinking that she will grow to like them. Deep down wants to dominate a girl and have a submissive girlfriend.

So, for Cassandra I do not have to activate the power on her? I asked. Since she was a lesbian there was no way there was a real attraction towards me.

Correct.

Interesting. I thought.

"Annie, see me after class?" I said. "You're not in trouble don't worry" I added quickly as I saw her worried expression.

After class she came near my desk, asking me what it was for.

"Well, your marks have been outstanding so far, you are the first of the class, and I thought, maybe I could make you seat near Cassandra? She is a little behind but has got the brains, maybe you could help her get on the right track?" I told her.

Her eyes sparkled; I had called her to praise her.

"Of course, Mr Grayson, it will be my pleasure to help her."

"Now I do not want her to feel like she is been helped, it would just be to increase her motivation to work, you know?" I looked into her eyes, wishing for her to desire me. "It wouldn't be for you to tutor her, just to stand near her a show her the way while in class." I said.

"I... I can do that." She said her voice suddenly different from before.

Annie. I thought.

She wants to have your dick in her mouth.

I continued to look into her eyes. She licked her lips and bit her lower lip.

"I... I should go." She said, still not breaking eye contact.

She wants to get ordered on her knees.

I began to feel my cock harden in my pants. I got up, my bulge barely showing. It would be noticeable only for someone who purposefully looked there. And Annie did.

"Is there... Anything else I can help you with, Sir?"

I swallowed my saliva.

"Is there something else you think you can help me with, Annie?" I said, continuing to look into her light blue innocent eyes.

"I... I would like to.. but..." She paused.

"But?" I encouraged her. "It's okay, whatever it is, tell me."

"It's... nothing, I can't tell you." She said, breaking eye contact and looking mortified.

I lifted her chin up, making her look at me in the eyes again, ordering her mentally to desire me. "Tell me." I now ordered.

"I want to help you as well." She said, her eyes rapidly shifting to my crotch. I slowly walked to the door of the classroom and closed it. No one was in the corridors anymore, and I knew that class would have been empty until third period.

"Show me how." I wanted to be safe, I couldn't give her an order right there and then, for it the power was just a fruit of my imagination I could have lost my job, and possibly been assaulting a girl who didn't want anything with me. On the other hand, Annie really turned me on. Her frail figure, her bangs, her blonde hair, light blue eyes, and always dressed as a perfect catholic schoolgirl. The sole idea of turning her into a slut and being able to order her around was delicious and sufficient to make me lose my mind.

She approached me shyly. "Are you tense, Sir? Can I relieve your tension?" She asked, looking at my crotch, and then back in my eyes, unaware that doing so only increased her desire for me.

"Yes. Very tense, and please do." I said.

"Would you like to use me?" She asked. She turned around, and slowly lifted her white dress, revealing some very conservative panties. "Only from the back, I want to stay a virgin until marriage." She said, with a mortified look on her face. My heart skipped a beat. Could it be that everything was real?

"Take off your panties, Annie." I said slowly, still not believing that this could be happening.

She wants you to stick it in her ass, and then suck you off.

I unbuckled my belt while she took off her panties. I could smell her wetness from where I was, my cock now rock-hard. I took off my pants and boxers, and by cock sprung free. She turned her head around and gasped. My cock was fully erected and hard as a rock. I smelled the scent of her excitement filling the room, and my finger brushed against her inner thigh, producing another gasp from her.

I began slowly caressing her pussy that was drenched. I could have sworn that her juices were dripping on the floor and down her leg. With her own wetness I began to lube her ass. She moaned in response, pushing back against my fingers.

"Have you done this before?" I asked.

"Only once, Sir." She admitted looking down and blushing.

"Did you like it?"

"Very much so." She nodded.

I started pushing with one finger, that made it past her sphincter with very little effort. I tried with two fingers, feeling her tightness and the smoothness of her backdoor. I did a slow back and forth until I felt she was ready for the real thing.

"Do you want me inside you?" I asked

"Yes..."

"Beg."

"Please, Sir, I want you inside me, I want you to take me from behind. I want to please you."

"Very well..." I accepted.

I placed the tip of my cock on her ass, and began to push. Her hole was lubed with her juices, and in no time the head popped in her rectum. The innocent catholic girl began to squirm, as my cock slowly stretched her sphincter, entering in her most private hole. She was tight, the tightness of a young woman, exploring her sexual deviance. I felt her hole contract slightly around my cock. She gasped slightly, indicating a level of pain that she craved. Everything was done for her to have the maximum pleasure, and I felt the smoothness of her backdoor caressing my cock.

"Touch yourself." I ordered. And I felt her fingers brush my penis, as she started to caress her clit. I pushed inside even more, and looked at her expression of ecstasy when my crotch entered in contact with her ass. I was completely inside her. I started to move slowly, feeling her sphincter tighten around the base of my shaft, and her insides caress me with a gentle touch. At the same time her fingers brushed my balls, and I felt her start to push against me.

I started off slow, with small, slow stroked, to get her used to it. I felt her ass relax, and her little gasps of mixed pain and pleasure were becoming moans of lust. I put a hand on her mouth to keep her from alerting the whole faculty, and started making larger movements, savoring the sensations her backdoor was procuring me.

I grabbed her hair, and began pumping faster behind her.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir." She answered panting. "Please insult me." She said blushing.

"You like being used by your professor? Having him fuck you dirty ass? Weren't you supposed to be innocent you slut?" I asked While continuing to fuck her ass.

"I love it, Sir, I try to be good, I really try, but I love this. AAAH" I pumped into her hard.

"What do you want?" I asked.

She wants you to fuck her ass, make her come, and then suck the cock that has been in her ass and have you shoot your load in her throat.

"I want to come." She answered.

"In detail, slut. Tell me in detail."

"I want you to fuck my ass and make me come. I want to lick you clean, and have you come in my mouth. I want to please you, Sir." She said. Her aura got just a little less dark, as she accepted that desire and that part of her.

I started going faster and faster, one hand on her hip, the other grabbing her perfect blonde hair, jerking back her head. I began to be wilder, as I entered her from behind, stretching her, without hurting her. I felt waves of pleasure in my cock, but could also feel the pleasure she was feeling.

She pushed back against me, and I felt her fingers enter her pussy, caressing my cock through the thin walls between her pussy and ass. It took all of my willpower not to ejaculate in her bowels right there and then.

I approached my mouth to her ear. "You may come for me you little whore." I whispered. It seemed to send her over the edge. She opened her eyes and with a big O face as her orgasm washed over her, while spurting some of her come on my leg, and on her fingers. She convulsed slightly, and I pushed my dick as far as I could in her back passage to meet her orgasm. She let out a guttural moan, and arched her back, meeting my thrust.

That would be fun. I smiled. I retired from her and took a second to admire her gaping hole, still convulsing from the orgasm.

"On your knees." I ordered once she recovered from her climax. She obeyed, her legs trembling, and without waiting for my order took my hard, glistening cock in her mouth. I felt her lips close around my shaft, her tongue touching the tip of my cock, and her little mouth trying to take me as deep as she could. It was terribly arousing see this girl who usually was so proper take in her mouth a cock that was just embedded in her ass a few moments before. She licked it completely clean, seeming to savor the taste of her own ass.

I wanted to push her even farther.

"Come on, deeper, I know you can do this." I encouraged her. She tried to take me deeper in her mouth. I heard a "gluck" due to her gag reflex, but that did not stop her.

I grabbed her hair, and pushed her face against me. "Again." I ordered. I saw her eyes begin to fill with tears, and heard again her gag reflex. Gluck Gluck Gluck. "I want it in your throat." I said. I could feel each time I pressed her head against me that I went deeper and deeper. Until she managed to control her reflex, and my cock popped inside her throat, creating a bulge in her esophagus.

A tear streamed down her face and her face reddened for the lack of air. I released her and she gasped for air, before hungrily returning to my cock. She took my hand and put it back on her head, signifying to me that she had loved the rough treatment and that she wanted to be used. I complied and fucked her mouth with abandonment, each time trying to get into her throat. I felt in the head of my dick her muscles contracting as the gag reflex was coming back, sending wave after wave of pleasure in my whole body, as if her little throat was massaging my cock.

"Who is my little catholic slut?" I asked, spitting on her face.

She took a few seconds to gasp for air. "I am, Sir." She answered, smiling despite her tears having ruined her good schoolgirl makeup. "I am close" I announced. She went right back at eat, taking me in her throat, and occasionally, gasping for air and coughing, but never giving up on trying to deepthroat me. She massaged my balls, and looked up to me with her innocent blue eyes. I felt her tongue lap my glans and my shaft, and in a last movement, she took my entire cock in her throat, her tongue resting on my balls. At that moment I lost it, and I came grunting, and shooting rope after rope of cum in her perfect little innocent throat.

She coughed as it was a little too much for her, and a little of my sperm dripped at the side of her mouth. She quickly retrieved it with her small fingers and licked them clean, swallowing the rest.

"This was amazing." She said. "How can I show my face in church after that though?" She asked me sincerely.

"Carnal desires are part of life. They are part of you, and as long as you do not hurt anybody, including yourself, it is okay to indulge them." I said. She nodded, the information sinking in, she would have to think about her life, and about what she really wanted for herself.

"I guess I'll have to redo my makeup." She then said smirking, cutting that conversation to an end.

"Would you like that to happen again?" I asked.

"I think so." She said blushing.

She wants you to humiliate her even further.

All in due time. I thought.

"Give me your panties." I said. She obeyed without hesitating.

"Today, you will go without panties, like the slut you are, and you will ask Cassandra to sit next to you in the next class. If she accepts, you will kiss her on the cheek. Tomorrow, you will come early to class, forty minutes early, and you will suck me off, so you can have my taste in your mouth during class."

She nodded, a smile forming on her face, seemingly happy about her newly found vocation for being my personal slut. I soon would pair her up with Cassandra, as I knew it was the best thing for both of them, the acceptance of who they were, but first I wanted to have my fun with this little minx who wanted to be used and humiliated.

I also thought about what I knew about her deepest desires. Gangbanged and pissed on. I had to find a way to organize that for her, but slowly, as she accepted these parts of herself that was keeping hidden all this time.

When I got out of class, I saw a coworker in the corridor, she had a light halo around her, not dark at all.

What is the light halo? I thought.

A light halo indicates someone who can help you accept the dark desires inside you. Follow them, and these powers will stay, disregard it, and they will fade away.

12