The Descent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Kristen." I greeted her.

Kristen. I thought. But nothing happened.

You used up all three. Said the deity.

No, I haven't! I mentally protested.

Think back... Came the enigmatic response.

"Oh, hi Owen." She answered. Before I could formulate another question. "All good?"

"Yeah, yeah, I.. uh.. I wanted to talk to you about something. Are you free after work?" I asked.

"Not today, how about tomorrow though?"

"Yeah fantastic, at the teacher's lounge, at 5?" I asked.

"Sure!" She smiled, and turned around, her auburn hair weaving, and her curvy silhouette taking my breath away as she walked.

As I got back home, I took the car and didn't really pay attention to people around me. I kept thinking about Annie's mouth around my cock, and the look of hunger and lust in her usually innocent eyes. I couldn't concentrate on anything else. As I got home, I masturbated thinking about her and about the morning to come where she would have sucked me off right before class.

My sister sent me a message telling me she would have returned late, so I cooked for myself, and went straight to bed. I couldn't really find sleep, so I heard my sister come in, but I had told her not to wake me up so she didn't come into my room and probably just went about her life. As I heard her moving into the house it somehow reassured me and I drifted into sleep.

The morning after I woke up way before her, and left early for school. I as I got into the empty halls of the faculty, my hearth thumped into my heart, wondering if Annie would have shown up. As I opened the door she was already there, wearing white stockings.

She looked at me excitedly and waited for me to close the door before dropping to her knees, fishing out my cock and beginning to suck on it. I felt her tongue explore the head, her hands massage my balls, and her lips kiss gently all of my shaft.

With her hand she grabbed my cock and began bobbing back and forth, not going as deep as the day before, it was a way sweeter blowjob, but not less pleasant.

"You have done this many times before, haven't you?" I asked.

"No, Sir, but I trained a lot on cucumbers at home..." She admitted stroking my cock.

"You are doing well." I praised her. She smiled, returning to her task at hand. She resumed licking my all shaft, and then in a single movement tried to get me all the way to the back of her throat. She coughed and gagged, but tried again.

"You have trained for this on cucumbers too?"

"Gluck... Yes, Sir... Gluck"... She answered between a try and another. I felt she wanted to get me all the way into her throat.

"On the desk." I ordered. "Lay on your back, your head right out of the desk." She complied. I saw her on my desk, completely dressed, with her light blue eyes looking at me in anticipation. "Take off your panties." I said.

"I am not wearing any." She admitted blushing. My cock hardened even more. I approached her, and she opened her mouth. I placed the head of my cock between her perfect lips, and entered her mouth. In this position it made it easier for her to open up her throat, and soon I would see a bulge created by my cock. She would occasionally cough, saliva streaming down her whole face, that was soon covered by it, but she took my cock in her throat like a champion.

When I felt when was comfortable, I began fucking her mouth, and lifted her skirt.

"May I?" I asked.

"Mhh mhh" She answered, nodding even so slightly, as she had my cock still in her mouth.

My fingers brushed against her clit, and as soon as I started rubbing her pussy, on top of the gurgling sounds that she as making to fight her gag reflex, she began to moan, and I felt vibrations on my cock, enhancing all the sensations I was already feeling. I started pumping faster in her throat, hearing the familiar "gluck" sounds that she would make when she was about to choke.

"I'm going to cum, swallow it all." I said. I rubbed her clit furiously, and as I began spurting my semen in her mouth and throat, she began to arch her back, cumming with me. Even as her orgasm washed over her, she did her best to swallow every drop of my semen, this time, without even a drop going out of her mouth.

After that I gave her time to recover, her face was completely messed up by her own saliva but she had an expression of pure satisfaction and bliss. She took a few minutes to recover, staying on the desk.

Annie I thought, to see if there was something she wanted in that moment.

But no response came.

Why isn't it working? I thought.

You used the power to ask a question on someone and never followed up on that.

No I didn't! I protested.

Think again. The voice said, without further explanation.

As I lifted my head, I saw that the halo around Annie had also disappeared. I was losing my power.

Do I still have the ability to activate my power? I asked.

You do, you just do not know what will come out of it.

I had to be careful now. I knew Kristen had a halo around her, maybe using it on her would have given me some of my abilities back. But her halo yesterday was light, That meant that the dark desire was mine, not hers. Or maybe shared.

While I was thinking, Annie had cleaned up, and was looking at me curiously. My face likely had shown some sign of distress.

"Was I bad?" She asked concerned.

"Not at all, that was fantastic." I reassured her; I would think about the power later. "Do you want to play some more?" I asked her. She nodded. "How far do you wish to go?" I asked her. Not being able to know from the power, I had to ask her directly.

"As far as you wish, Sir. Everything we have been doing I have wanted it so badly for so long, but had always thought that something was wrong with me. And then, you showed up, and you were forceful, yet made me feel safe. I want that again; I want to be your slave." She said.

"Very well. Some ground rules first. I am not looking for love, so should you develop feelings for me or anyone else I want you to tell me. Complete honesty. Secondly, you will tell no one of this, not even in confession. If you want to talk about it with someone ask me first, it could cost me my job." I said. She accepted all three conditions.

"I just want to continue feeling good, Sir." She said with a wicked smirk.

I looked at my watch, and in ten minutes, student would start coming in.

"Go freshen up, but don't wash your mouth, I want you to keep the taste of my cum during the lecture." I said.

Meanwhile, I would go make myself a coffee and cool down. As I passed down the halls all the halos had disappeared. I had to find out who I had missed the previous day.

During the lecture, I made Cassandra seat near Annie, and saw that Annie, despite being her usual studious self, did everything she could to have her attention, even did her a couple of pecks on the cheek during the lecture that I feigned not to see, but it made Cassandra blush.

After the lecture, I picked Annie's number, I wanted to see her over the weekend, and I would visit the sex shop on the way home to pick a few things. Before that, though, I headed to the teacher's lounge, where I had to see Kristen.

"There you are, I almost waited." She said smiling when she saw me arrive.

"Sorry, I had to talk to a student on my way out." I answered truthfully.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" She asked.

"Well..." I didn't have the power, so I didn't know what her desires matching mine were. "I wanted to know, you are a teacher here, but you aren't necessarily a believer, are you?"

"In God you mean?"

"Well, yes."

"That is a tough one. I always have considered myself as spiritual, but it's not a prerequisite to teach, and as teachers, especially in today's economy we have to get a career wherever we can. Why"?

"Well, I was questioning my morals, even though I'm just an assistant here, you know? About teaching kids something that went completely against my views and morals. I am more scientific at heart, and in biology class it just feels.. wrong, to teach them about creationism."

She thought about it for a while. "I think our job is to teach these youngsters to think critically. Whatever is our material, whether biology for you, or math for me, there comes a day in which they will have to think for themselves. And what we need is give them tools to tackle that moment, and question everything, even society, even what we taught them, as long as they do it with the right tools." She paused. "I mean, some morals today for example have no reason of existing anymore, but most people think of them out of habit. I'm saying this as a married woman, but in itself for example, faithfulness is only another thing that we are doing out of habit more than because it is really better for us." She said.

I thought about that, she was completely right. The reason I was attracted to deep dark desires as long as they didn't hurt anyone was also because I wanted to challenge the points of view that I was so used on having myself. Maybe that was the point of my power. Her words hit me deeper than I would have thought.

"I'm sorry I'm talking about my personal life here." She then laughed.

"Don't be, actually that was a great example!" I retorted. "So you have been faithful during all your marriage?" I asked. "Sorry that was super personal, I may have overstepped" I pointed out right away. She laughed

"Don't worry. And yes, I never slipped. But I have to admit sometimes I itch to." She said, and bit her lower lip. I felt my cock stiffen, but carried on with the conversation.

We talked a bit more. I found out that she had been married for 6 years, to a man that although thoughtful was a bit boring in the bedroom. She was ten years older than me, and was by all means a teacher to me too, as she had so much more experience in that profession. I found out myself thinking that I wanted her to teach me another thing or two.

We soon were the only one left in the teacher's lounge, as all the others went on their way home. I tried to concentrate and wished for her to want me. As soon as I did, a rush of desire came over me too, and My cock stiffened to the point where it was rock hard.

"If you could, satisfy your fantasy, outside of your husband, would you do it?" I asked, lust overtaking my common sense.

"I... don't know... Maybe, but I don't think I'll find a man to accept my fantasy." She answered blushing.

"What is your fantasy?" I asked.

"Well... I have always been a bit dominant in the bedroom, my husband is more traditional and doesn't really like it. But I've always wanted to peg a man."


"Peg?" I said, not knowing the term.

"Have a strap-on and... you know... fuck him..." She said. She looked down, ashamed. It was nothing that had ever gone through my head, but as I heard her say it I knew in that instant that it was one of my buried fantasies.

"Oh.. I see..." I said.

"I knew you would judge me." She said mortified. "God, why have I talked about it at all? You must think I'm a freak." She said.

"No, not at all." I reassured her. "Actually, I'm just new to the concept. I never had anything in my ass before." I admitted. "But I'm not closed to the idea either." I said.

She looked up. Our eyes met. My hearth has thumping in my chest. I looked over her hand, and saw her wedding ring. I felt a slight twinge of guilt that was washed away by the excitement of the taboo, of a married woman desiring me. I leaned towards her ever so slightly, and she moved, kissing me on the lips.

Her lips were soft, and tasted like the coffee we had just taken, I opened my mouth, and her tongue slipped right in, meeting mine. We kissed like horny teenagers, she grabbed my hair, and pushed herself against me.

"Undress." She said. I obeyed. I was not at all in control, and was loving it. I stripped, revealing my already very hard cock. She smiled seeing it.

"Am I the one having that effect on you?" I nodded.

"She got on her knees, and with her hands motioned for me to turn around. I complied once again, and felt her hands spread my cheeks.

"You have a very cute ass." She said. I felt a rush of pride, even in that weird situation, and then moaned, as soon as her tongue touched my asshole. It felt heavenly, the silky texture of her tongue on my ass stimulated all my nerve endings. I never would have thought that it would be so good having someone lick my ass. As she did, I felt her hand to my cock and stroke it. I let out a man of pleasure.

She started stroking me as her tongue was licking my ass, and then I felt her pushing against my sphincter, and the tip of her tongue enter. It was a new sensation, something I wasn't used to, but that I got immediately addicted to.

Her hand continued stroking my cock. I pushed back against her tongue, barely keeping it together, and then felt her head go back and forth, until she was tongue fucking my ass, and stroking my cock more and more quickly. I moaned again, in a higher pitch, andfelt her hand slightly squeeze my dick, just enough to send me over the edge. I came with her tongue buried in my ass, and all over her hand.

"Oh my god..." I panted. "That was amazing." I said, reccovering my breath.

"You really would be into trying to be pegged?" She asked.

"From you, yes." I answered truthfully.

"Good, because that was the first time I ever cheated on my husband, and I want to make it worth it. And you have an amazing ass, I can't wait to fuck it." She said, hunger and lust in her voice. "Next week, my husband is away for work. You come to my house Monday evening, and I will make you my bitch."

"Yes ma'am." I answered playfully. She bit her lower lip, and smiled. Then kissed me, my pants still on the floor. I pressed her against me and felt her amazing breasts under her shirt and bra. She moaned into my mouth, and before she could say anything, we heard a noise in the corridor, indicating the arrival of the janitor.

I quickly put my pants back on, and we giggled like too teenagers, as we exited the teacher's lounge. I accompanied to her car, where she gave me another passionate kiss, and then I headed home, passing by the sex shop I had seen a couple of days before, to buy a lot of attire for Annie.

As I got back home , my sister was in a t-shirt and panties, watching TV and sipping beer, I got in my room and put in the wardrobe everything I had bought at the sex shop for Annie. It had been a while since I had found someone matching my desires so strongly.

I returned to the living room, and crashed on the couch near Amy. That was when it hit me, that was when I had used my first time asking about information.

What the hell? Amy? I had thought. About my own sister, it hadn't activated it on purpose. But that made me lose the power.

I thought it wouldn't be counted as a loss if any of the two people didn't want each other or shared desires. I thought.

It is the case. Came the answer.

That meant that deep down my sister and I both wanted to have sex with each other. How was that possible? I had a knack for incest stories, but never would have acted on them, but surely, she didn't desire me. She was the romantic and innocent type. Then again, so was Annie.

I looked at Amy, and the "glowing" I had seen had disappeared.

You will need to find out by yourself people that are susceptible to your power. You can gain back the abilities if you give in to your deepest darkest desires.

I cursed myself internally. This power seemed like a blessing at first, but it now felt more like a curse.

I could just give up on the power altogether. I thought. I do not have to fuck my sister.

If you used the power and then lose it, it will be passed to a person you failed or didn't want to discover your deep desires with, and will be their first target, and possibly become their sexual slave.

I had forgotten about that rule. In any case, I would have needed to comply with this. But it was one of my deep dark desires. I heard Kristen's voice echo in my mind. Some morals have no reason of existing in today's society.

Do I still have the ability not to pass STIs and not get anyone pregnant?

Yes

I pondered a few minutes my choices, but deep down I already knew what I was going to do.

12